My Mother, the Influencer

Story Info
Jonny's mum has become a content creator, he's bound to help.
4k words
3.62
20.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the intense pressure of my Mum's bum pressing against my crotch as she leaned over the kitchen counter to wave goodbye to my Dad.

"That's it, keep smiling and waving," she told me, "watch the silly old fool drive off."

Making sure she could feel the bulge of my already hard cock through my jeans, I did as she asked and waved. I'd stopped feeling sorry for my Dad some time ago, all he cared about was golf and was completely oblivious to the games Mum and I were playing under his own roof. Once he'd closed the boot over his golf clubs and got into the car, I started pressing against my Mum in a rhythm, nudging her bum with my hard cock over and over. We watched the car drive down the driveway and out of sight, by now Mum was grinding her bum on to my cock.

She pulled away from the counter and stood in front of me. I looked at her hungrily, she was wearing her tight blouse, a skirt that ended just below the knee and black wedge-heeled slippers. Mum wore skirts around the house increasingly, which I appreciated and, thankfully, Dad took no notice. Mum ran her long red nails down my chest, over my t-shirt. My shoulders, arms and chest had benefited from time spent in the gym and I knew Mum enjoyed tracing her fingers over me. For eighteen years old, I didn't look bad.

We stared at each other for a moment and then embraced, her arms snaking around me as I crushed my body to hers, our mouths meeting. I kissed her passionately as my hand ranged down over her bum and grabbed at her skirt, pulling it upwards until I could feel her thigh. I knew she was wearing tights for me, that was a precaution around Dad, she would take those off soon.

My hand was crawling its way to her bum when she broke off her kiss and pushed me back. Her expression had changed, her blue eyes piercing me, framed against her blonde hair and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Now then," she said. "Let's not get carried away, just yet. We have plenty of time. Are you ready?"

I nodded, trying to calm myself down from our embrace.

She clicked her fingers and pointed down.

Slowly, I lowered myself on to my knees, looking up at her and placing my hands behind my back, adjusting my balance to the kitchen floor tiles. "What is your name?" she asked me.

"I am your little Jonny."

"That's right. And who I am?"

"You are Mummy."

"Very good. And what does that mean?"

"It means Jonny does everything his Mummy tells him."

She smiled at me. "Good boy. Are you sure you're ready? Ready for all the things Mummy wants to do to you?"

"Yes, Mummy."

"Then, little one, here are your instructions..."

My first task was to venture out into the garage and look for a green tarpaulin. I eventually found it covered by some old rolls of carpet-cut off. Having moved the carpet and being wary for spiders, I peeled off the green tarp. I gave a little gasp as in the dim light of the garage I could make out what was sitting there. On the floor was a sort of table, around half a foot longer than a piano bench, but just as wide, with a padded leather surface, all in black. On further examination I could make out a metal ring fixed to the side of each of beautifully carved legs. On top of the bench sat a black, shiny folded square of material. I lifted up the square and examined it. It was a rubber mat.

It made sense, Dad barely went out in the garage and Mum was always pottering about out here, looking for this and that, no wonder this had remained well hidden.

I managed to manoeuvre both items out of the garage and into my parents' bedroom. The curtains were all closed and the family pictures which usually hang on the wall next to the bay window were all missing. Slightly puzzled, I nevertheless continued to do as instructed. I placed the rubber mat, spread out flat on the bedroom floor and it was large enough to run from the bed to the wardrobe where Mum kept her clothes. I then positioned the bench in the centre of the mat. Standing back, I checked everything should be where I was told to put it. To the right of the bed was the closed door to the ensuite bathroom where I could hear Mum. Dare I risk a quick peek? No... it might disrupt her plans and I didn't need to make her pissed off before playtime. Instead I went to my room.

There were two items of clothing on the bed. A pair of wet look black shorts, except without any sort of seat, my bum cheeks would be completely exposed, in the front there was a taut, rubber 'O' which I assumed my cock would poke through. I felt the blood rushing to my prick once again, where had she got all this? I quickly stripped, wriggling into the shorts and making sure my already hard cock could fit through the hole. Thankfully it did and I made sure the shorts were straightened correctly. I then picked up the other item. It was a black, latex mask. Mum had never made me wear a mask before, I felt my stomach tighten a little. I looked at it and found that there were mouth and nose holes, as well as gaps for my eyes. Feeling a little trepidation, I decided the mask could be no worse than wearing a swimming cap and pulled it over my face. There I stood in my bedroom, face masked, cock erect, held in place by the rubber ring and bum thoroughly exposed. I gave a couple of pleasurable tugs on my erect cock and then went back to my parents' bedroom.

My instructions were to wait by the bench. Knowing this would mean adopting the correct position, I knelt down carefully next to the bench and waited. I could feel the butterflies in my tummy working overtime.

I didn't have long to wait. The door of the ensuite clicked open and out she walked. Mummy was wearing a short black wet look mini dress. It had a cut out over her chest, revealing her considerable cleavage and was also sleeveless. The dress ended just below her bottom and so the lace stocking-tops of her black, seamed hold-up stockings were plainly visible. On her feet she wore black, shiny open-toed fetish heels, with a spiked heel and slightly raised soles. She stood there looking at me, grinning as she took off her glasses and put them on the nightstand. Then, she turned and blew me a kiss. I smiled back and then noticed that she too was putting on a mask, black and latex, like mine.

Once again I was surprised. I'd never seen her in a mask before. She pulled it over her face and adjusted it until her red lips and blue shone through. I noticed that, unlike my mask, hers had two devil's horns printed on either side of the mask head. She strode towards me, looked down and placed her hands on her hips.

"Is Jonny still going to do everything Mummy tells him?"

"Yes, Mummy"

I watched her legs in awe as she crossed over to the wardrobe and opened it. She removed a black drawstring back and a long, thin black device. Beneath my mask I frowned, unclear as to what this new device could be. I then realised, a few seconds later, that Mummy was extending a tripod. Walking back to the nightstand, she retrieved her phone and then fixed it into the tripod. She spent a few moments adjusting what I assumed was the focus on the phone camera and then walked back over to me. It was clear that the phone was pointing directly at the bench.

Mummy, still carrying the black drawstring bag, then sat down on the bench, crossed her legs in the slow, sensuous way that she knows drives me wild and then began to address the camera.

"Hello to all the lovely mothers out there. As you know I've been promising a video about how to care for your little boys for some time now. Well, I hope you are going to enjoy this one. This-" she patted me on the head, "-is my boy Jonny. Jonny, you may say hello..."

"I... um..."

"Too the camera, please, Jonny, now!"

I cleared my throat. "Hello mothers," I managed. My Mummy continued.

"What I hope you're going to see today is how I manage to keep my boy well-trained, very obedient and a great help to me at home."

It took a few seconds of listening to Mummy for me to fully register what was happening. Were we recording a sex tape or an instructional video? Maybe both!

Mummy had meanwhile reached into the black drawstring bag and taken out a black collar with a ring on it. "Now an essential for controlling your little one is a collar, plus if you lose him while you're out and about, he can easily be returned home."

She went back to the bag and this time pulled out a silver chain leash. "Having your boy on a leash is a lovely thing to do ladies, you know where he is at all times, you can direct him easily and if you walk him around the garden you can burn a few extra calories! Now, on all fours, Jonny."

I got on all fours in front of Mummy's legs and my mind was racing. Who was this video for? Was I going to be put on YouTube and TikTok? The masks were certainly for our anonymity. Suddenly I felt Mummy's fingers cup my chin.

"Now I don't like leaving marks where people might see them, so I'll use a soft leather collar today. Watch me wrap it around his neck like this..."

The collar slipped over my neck and I felt Mummy's fingers fix the buckle putting the collar in place.

"And on with the leash." The leash clipped into place and I felt a tug almost immediately. "Up on the bench, Jonny, kneel up where we can see you.

Pulling on the leash Mummy directed me to her side, kneeling up on the bench. I was a little unsteady on my knees, but I felt Mummy's hand helping me keep my balance. I was up on the bench facing the camera and suddenly aware that my very erect cock was also facing the camera too, with Mummy's other hand wrapping around the base of it.

"Such a nice cock my boy's got, wouldn't you agree, ladies. It gets plenty of exercise, when I let it..." She started to massage my cock moving slowly, her hand running up and down, squeezing the head and shaking it a little. A moaned and heard Mummy audibly growl next to me. "But... it's important you don't spoil him. Off!"

Mummy relinquished her grip on me and pulled the leash, leading me off the bench and stood in front of her. With her hands she shuffled me around so I was now facing away from the camera. A tug with the leash and I placed my hands on the bench. I realised now my arse was fully exposed to the phone.

"Let's take a look at his bum. I see the welts he had are healing nicely, rather pale looking now though, a boy's bum should really be a healthy shade of pink!"

I took a deep breath, I knew what this meant.

Feeling the tug of the leash I moved back around and I saw Mummy was pointing down at her lap. I positioned myself over her lap as she parted her legs slightly, allowing me to position my cock between her thighs. She then clamped her legs together, trapping my cock in between her nyloned legs.

"Now, look at what my darling little one got me for Mothers Day" Mummy once again reached for the drawstring bag. Even though I was facing the floor, staring at Mummy's sexy heels, I guessed at what she was pulling out. For Mothers Day this year I'd bought her a flat, rectangular paddle with 'MUMMY' painted on it in bright colours and floral decoration. "See what it says on it? Such a thoughtful boy. That evening I whacked his balls blue until his cum dribbled into my used panties."

I tried to control my breathing. She was getting ready.

"Let's get him all warmed-up."

WHACK!

"GAH!" God that paddle packed a punch, I felt the shock of it landing on my bum reverberate through my body.

"Thank you, Mummy," I said as clearly as I could.

And now came the assault. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

She didn't hold back, I cried out, garbled my thank yous, felt my feet kick out and felt my face bang against the rubber mat floor. Mummy clenched her thighs, my cock rubbing against the nylon, creating incredible, pleasurable sensations which fought against the intense pain being suffered by my poor arse. My head was starting to spin. The spanking can't have lasted more than thirty seconds, but it felt like five minutes. Eventually, after I coughed and sputtered a little through the tight mask, she stopped.

"Look at how lovely and pink it's getting, such a beautiful shade. I do think though, that most boys benefit from having a bum that's a deeper shade, don't you?"

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

I wriggled a little, I screamed out. I knew it thrilled her, Mummy's sadistic streak was formidable, but my god it was exciting to me too. My arse throbbed wildly, matched by the pleasure of my constricted cock. I was not having trouble focusing, my head couldn't focus on Mummy's heels or the rubber mat, a particularly vicious swat made me scream again.

"That's enough, on to the floor now, all fours."

The whupping had stopped. I did my best to clamber off Mummy's lap and, rather unsteadily, got onto all fours. My pink arse must have been radiating some heat. I felt Mummy stand up next to me.

"His bum is nice and pink, ladies, as you can see. However, rather like cooking the joint for a Sunday roast, it's important you check that the flesh is properly heated. Start by checking the firmness of the rump."

Mummy walked behind me and, without warning, I suddenly felt the piercing pain of a stiletto heel being dug into the flesh of my left butt cheek. She pressed in for around ten seconds and I tried to control my moaning. Then OW! once again, this time on the right cheek, twisting her heel into the red marks already starting to hum from the spanking. I tried to swallow further screams. "It looks like he's done well, maybe he deserves a reward."

She now walked around to the front of me and through the eye slits of my mask I could see her gorgeous legs. Very carefully, she lifted up her heel and pressed the stiletto heel to my lips. "Suck," she commanded,

I took the heel into my mouth and began to suckle on it like a nipple, running my tongue up and down the heel, relishing the pleasure of being allowed to worship her shoes. She slowly moved her heel in and out, as if she was fucking my mouth and then slowly lifted it out of my mouth. Even through the mask, I am sure she sensed my disappointment.

Ignoring me, she walked back around to my bottom and once more addressed the camera. "Of course, the best way of checking whether the meat is ready is to use a tool to check the temperature..."

Oh no - that's why she'd made suck the heel - GAH! I felt a sharp stabbing pain and collapsed onto the floor, Mummy had jabbed her shoe heel into my bottom without warning, my legs and arms gave out under me and I was flat on the black rubber mat.

"Part your cheeks, Jonny."

I reached behind me and pulled my bum cheeks apart as best I could. At that moment, I felt the cold steel of the stiletto heel tip, still covered in my saliva, nudging the tight hole of my arse. I bit down on my lip as I felt the heel, so slowly, be pushed past my sphincter into my arsehole. I gave little gasps as she pushed in and slowly pulled away, only to push in a little further. I was breathing quicker as the shoe heel penetrated me and gently, in a small way, fucked my bum.

"Oh yes, ladies, he's definitely ready. Let's proceed to the main course."

As much as I felt the relief of the heel leaving my bumhole, this was immediately replaced by the intense pain of Mummy standing on me. She placed one heel on my bum and the other between my shoulder and I began to squeal out from the unexpected pressure.

Mummy was rustling in her bag again and I heard her arranging things on the bench. My stomach took another lurch as I wondered what she had in store next. The pain from her heels digging into my flesh was intense.

The pressure eased once more. Mummy stepped off of me and once more turned to the phone. "As we all know, boys love to wriggle and run around and I know that we love to catch them, but sometimes it's important that they have to keep still. So, in addition to the leash, we use restraints as well."

My ankle was grabbed, Mummy was wrapping a soft leather cuff around it, as she dropped my ankle I heard a metallic 'clink'. She did the same with the second ankle and then both of my wrists.

"Now it may be that, with the restraints attached, your boy may be feeling a little anxious, but remember there are always things you can do to take his mind off it."

Take my mind off it? What did she-

"ARGHHHH!"

My pelvis lifted off the mat in intense pain, as Mummy delivered the sharpest, most powerful kick to my balls, I felt tears begin to well in my eyes. With a quick tug of the leash, I found myself, still shaking from the pain, being pulled up and directed to lay over the bench.

The bench supported my body, leaving my masked head hanging from one side and my cock, still erect, despite the pain, bouncing through my fetish shorts. Diligently Mummy began to loop little chains between the loops of my restraints and the metal 'O's on each of the legs of the bench. My legs and wrists were now fastened to the bench and I couldn't move. My sore arse was fully exposed and I felt more vulnerable than ever.

"I hope, ladies, you all remember rule number one, say it with me: My Pleasure Comes First. That's rule number one."

As she was saying this, I could hear Mummy fiddling with some other piece of equipment. I felt my heart beating quicker. Was it what I suspected? A moment later I felt the cool drips of liquid lube snaking down my arse cheeks. Mummy's fingers found my bumhole and began to work the lube into my hole. Oh god.

There was a buzzing noise. It must be Mummy enjoying that sensation because at that moment I felt nothing. And then the cold, firm plastic of Mummy's strap-on slid between my bum cheeks. Once more I tried to control my breathing. I was not a novice when it came to being penetrated like this with the strap-on, but I still felt the nervous thrill every time it happened. The pain started as the dildo began to push and stretch my tight arsehole, I tried to relax, but my cock throbbed and my body felt on fire.

I heard Mummy moan as she slid inside me, she must have positioned a vibe inside her pussy as she was pushing the strap-on in. I heard her take a deep breath and once more talk to the camera, as she began to slowly, satisfyingly fuck my arse.

"This is the most important part, establishing your complete dominance over your boy... No one will ever fuck him like this, fucking both his body and his mind. There may be other young girls who come to tempt him, but when you do this... This is dominance, this is love, no one will ever measure up after this..."

The vibrator lodged in Mummy's pussy was beginning to do its work. The sensation of the buzzing combined with the pressure from the strap-on must be thrilling her clit from inside and outside. Meanwhile my cock had begun to drip pre-cum all over the black mat as her dildo found a rhythm of moving in and out of my bum. I cried out both in pain and pleasure as I took the dildo into my bumhole a little deeper each time.

Mummy's moans and speed were increasing and once more my head was working slower as the blood rushed to other parts of my body. She tugged on my leash, jerking my head and neck back. I could feel my balls tingling through the constraint of the black shorts, my cock as aching with need.

She was going deeper now, pressing in further. Just as I was getting lost in the pleasure of being fucked, I screamed out once more.

"ARGHGHHH! GAHHHH! ARGH!"

Even though she was now deep inside me, she had started to whip my behind with her cat o'nine tails. I had felt it before, but now, being lashed on to my punished arse, with the strap-on deep inside me, the pain was overwhelming. I started to scream out and cry as she brought the studded, leather lashes down on my bruised, red bum, punctuating every word she shouted.

"YOU FILTHY, DIRTY, BAD LITTLE BOY, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE MumMY CUM! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME- FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK-"

12