My Mother, the Influencer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the cat o'nine tails clatter to the floor. Mummy was riding out her orgasm, with the dildo deep inside me. I felt her hands digging into my back as she steadied herself, riding out the waves of pleasure overcoming her. I could feel her breath on my back, trying to get it back through her own mask.

Very slowly she slid the strap-on out of my arsehole. I felt exposed and suddenly empty, despite the aching from my sphincter beginning to reduce. I could hear Mummy placing the vibrator and strap-on on the floor and then slowly turning back to the camera.

"And... and now, ladies... it's best to make sure your boy is drained..."

I once more felt her hand on my back, but this time, her other hand wrapping around my swollen cock. She gripped me firmly and I moaned deeply. She continued to speak, still audibly overcome by her climax. "Grasp him firmly and jerk with strength.."

Mummy wanked me with speed and suddenly, my balls were tightening, I began to cry out once more.

"AHHHHH-HHHAHHHHH"

I erupted in Mummy's hand, spurting my hot cum all over the rubber mat, feeling the cum overtake me and making the eyes roll into the back of my head. I could hear the drops of cum splattering, but my mind was soaring, the intensity of feeling rushing through me.

"And that ladies... is how you care for your little boys... Do this often enough and they will be kind, compliant and bring you many years of pleasure. If you've enjoyed what you've seen today, why not leave a comment below? Until next time, goodbye all!"

12