All Comments on 'My Mother, the Slut'

by vjl84

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Nice and to the point

He is a very lucky boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

Way better than any of Heyall's stories and brag about it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting story

Very revealing story. The desire must be resolved. The sooner an honest and positive attempt is made the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Flesh it out!

Ok so we've got the main character brooding... but we have very little story development or arc. This is essentially a published outline. Keep going with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Poor story

About as generic a story as it could be. No description of characters, no build up... Honestly this just seems like some 15yr olds bad fantasy wrote up in 2 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a piece of shit.

This is only good for the premature ejaculators. Not even worth the time it took to read it. Get a life that doesn't involve you blowing yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a waste of time!

I can't believe how crappy this story was. This is the first one of your stories I've read and I think I can say that I wouldn't read another one of yours if you held a gun to my head. God, this sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ease off the "slut whore" names.....

if she's your mother and your obviously wanting her. Treat her right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Show some appreciation....

IF.....you're lucky enough to get it...appreciate it. No need to degrade her with the mean names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sucked

No detail. No buildup. Terrible story delivery. Keep trying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see a reader has commented, "God, this sucked!" Well, I couldn't agree more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find it hard to put into words how fucking awful this was. Please, please grow up a little before you submit another story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I didn't think it was all that bad. It reminded of my mom. Two years after my dad passed my mom asked to see my dick. Mom was a horny woman accustomed to having sex regularly. She left her worn panties in the bathroom and I sniffed that sweet sexy pussy scent she left on them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous