My Mother the Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my drink and chugged the two shots of Kentucky Bourbon it contained. I coughed and gasped lightly, as the alcohol burned its way down my throat.

I heard a bottle slide on the table and saw that Eddie returned. He knowingly smiled at me, savoring in my predicament.

My mother (hereby known as Roxy,) stood up and took my hand, she turned to Eddie,

"You don't mind if I borrow your friend for a while do you?"

Eddie grinned and said,

"Go for it Roxy, give him the deluxe treatment won't you!"

Roxy knowingly nodded and led me up a set of stairs and into the VIP lounge, past an attendant who was standing there.

"Put this on his tab and start the clock, we're going to be awhile."

She took me to a small room with a leather recliner in the middle. She pushed me backwards into the chair as sensual music started.

She started dancing and rubbing her ass within inches of my face. She pulled off her sheer blouse and flung it to the side. She turned and started rubbing her tits in my face.

I just laid there taking it all in.

She moved to my crotch and discovered my raging hard-on,

"Hmm, somebody is straining to get out, let's help him shall we!"

She un-zipped my fly and pulled my pants down to my knees, leaving my erection covered with my budged briefs. She wrapped her lips around the head of my penis, leaving a wet ring on my underwear. I started moaning with pleasure as she uncovered my cock and started running her tongue along the underside of my immense boner.

She took the head in her mouth and put her hands tightly around my shaft. She sucked me as if she was tasting a sexy lollipop. She pulled back and started licking at my pee hole. She moved down and sucked my balls into her mouth. I heard a muffled pop as she pulled my full scrotum back out of her mouth.

Then she took my erection into her mouth and down her throat, she was making choking sounds as she swallowed my entire length. She worked up and down on me as my breaths became fast and shallow.

I started humping her mouth.

She pulled back and quickly slid a condom on me. She jumped up in my lap and spread her pussy lips taking in only the crown of my ridged poker. The warmth of her wet pussy had me begging for release. She squatted all the way down and began riding me.

She leaned forward and began licking my neck. She kept riding me as I closed my eyes focusing on the slow build-up of semen at the base of my cock.

She quickened her thrusts until I exploded inside her. She continued to ride me until the pulses started to diminish. She dismounted me and waited for me to catch my breath. She pulled off my filled condom and threw it in the garbage can next to my chair. She handed me a roll of paper towel so I could clean myself off.

I had just pulled my underwear and pants back on when the attendant told Roxy that a customer was asking for her.

She winked at me and said,

"See you around lover, I mustn't keep my fans waiting!"

With that she left.

On my way out I walked past Eddie and the rest of the guys, they started clapping and razzing me as I headed to the bar and signed my tab.

I went to my motel room and showered before work.

I knew things had taken a drastic turn and I wondered how I was now going to tell Roxy that I was her son. I knew she was going to hate me.

I spent my entire shift planning and rehearsing what I was going to say to Roxy. And how was I going to explain this to my family?

Just before my shift was going to end, the day manager came in and asked me to his office. It was a Saturday so I was puzzled as to why he was here.

He told me to take a seat, he seemed angry,

"I got a call this morning from the manager of the strip club, and man is he pissed at you!"

"Is there something going on between you and a stripper named Roxy?"

I gulped and tried to think of a snappy answer, before I could speak he continued,

"I understand that you had started a tab at the club last night."

I nodded in affirm,

"But I paid it at the end of the night so there shouldn't be any issue."

"Well, the bar tender was a little confused that he knew you as Alan, but you signed the tab Jeremy so he was confused."

I nodded yes and explained,

"As I said at my interview that my name is Jeremy, but I go by my middle name."

"Yes, I know that, but obviously the bartender didn't."

"He didn't know what to do so he asked the dancer if she knew why the name on the card was different."

"Oh, no," I thought as I suddenly felt sick.

"The bartender said when she saw your full name she got very upset and started crying. She then hesitantly cleaned out her locker, checked out of her room and sped away."

"She told the night clerk at the motel that she'd contact them as to where to send her belongings.

"The manager is steamed because that dancer was a large part of his business."

"So, just what the hell happened?"

I just sat there shifting in my chair, trying to think of a good lie to tell, no way was I going to tell him I had just had sex with my mother. Before I could say anything my manager said,

"Well, I guess that's just between you and her, I don't really care, but I'd stay out of the club for a while if I were you, just let things calm a little."

A few days later I checked out her web-site and saw that she had taken it down. I had to make a decision, did I just let my infatuation with her go, or did I want to try to find her. I'm sure it won't be long until a trucker spots her at a club somewhere.

*

Authors note: I have a plot for a continuation of this story. I'll let reader feedback dictate if I should write a chapter two.


12