All Comments on 'My Mother, the Succubus'

by take44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kill the bitch

I liked it. I am more curious about the sisters. Are the brainwashed? Do they resent their mother and want to escape? Will they fight back, save themselves and their brother?

I think I'll just need to wait for more chapters to find out if the bitch dies.

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 10 years ago
Great!

Except for a couple wrong words, this was perfect. Don't keep us waiting for the next part too long. This site is horrible about authors dropping things before their proper conclusion.

eugene2keugene2kalmost 10 years ago
Needs editing

Story is interesting, but there is a number of misspellings and a few times perspective switches between 1st and 3rd.

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002almost 10 years ago
great cant wait for the next chapter

has every thing i like, i hope to see new chapters soon and frequently and I hope the new incubus turn the tables further down the road and dominates his future harem

mBrowmBrowalmost 10 years ago
Marvelous story & concept

The story has the spelling style and careful phrasing of a Brit, and I love the narrative, its detail and its structure. There are numerous errors, and many appear to be typos or homonyms, the latter perhaps resulting from speech recognition entry (since an author with such vocabulary would know the difference between ‘poor’ & ‘pour.’

Even with the flaws, it’s a great story, with great promise, but an editor would definitely help you if you haven’t the time or facility for intense proof-reading. I certainly look forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well done

You have clearly opened up a huge plotline- you can go back in time and show the mother's sedution of the father to get a son, and keep going in what you have here. i think its really well done

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 10 years ago
Interesting start

From the teaser right after the title, to the way mom started teaching her son, it was obvious you were setting this up to be the start of a series.

Mom is believably evil. The sisters are currently one dimensional and need development to be interesting.

Alex seems incredibly naïve. A person wanting to hide his identity would create one or more fictitious names rather that call attention to himself by insisting on only being known by his first name. With some cash, he could have hired someone to check things out for him so that he personally was not at risk for capture. His father was rather careless to warn him about evil without telling him it was his mother. These were the biggest implausibilities that bothered me.

For a first attempt, this is a credible start. You might want to look for an editor or perhaps a writing partner who could help you improve the storyline.

baileytommybaileytommyalmost 6 years ago
succubus mother

I like the story hurry and write some more please

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
5 years incomplete

Half a story if that. Incomplete after 5 years.

Sadly don’t bother.

fallenceraphimfallenceraphimalmost 5 years ago
Uh

So Where's the other half.

Lema86Lema86about 3 years ago

Go figure another shitty ending and author hahaha.

Etrigan32Etrigan328 months ago

It's getting close to 10 yrs without any closure, which is a shame because I thought the story had potential. I liked it enough that once 10 yrs hit if there's still nothing, perhaps I pick up the story and try to bring this to a close.

Just a thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous