All Comments on 'My Mother, the Thief'

by Cordance

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such beautiful uninhibited love.

Alwaystaboo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
story

best story ever , hope you will do more , great.

MaxConnor30MaxConnor30almost 7 years ago
great story

enjoyed it a lot, well written, hope you make them longer, a bit too short, and certainly hope there is ch. 2

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
This story can work !!!!!!!!!!

Just get the book back to Greg. It was a very good read ,more like this one PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well

Well that was a differnet story all together...loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slow down

The pacing is AWFUL. If you just chilled out a bit and let the pacing create drama instead of more exposition dumps this story would be something other than mediocre. Flush out the motivations of your characters, why does he want to blackmail his mother? You show her being great to him, but he's still an asshole.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 7 years ago
Agree with slow down

Slow it down and more detail. Didn't mind the blackmail but felt bad for the friend. ***

Honestly I pictured the son discovering she didn't steal it but instead rocked the kids world for the book: oral and sex but saved the ass for her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Just get the book back to Greg."

The sex is great, but that's one problem I had with the story. That's easily fixed with him slipping the book back and Greg's and Greg later telling him he must have misplaced it.

<P>

While I like the part of her having him move into her bed, even with him keeping his stuff in his room, with a staff the size you indicate that could be a problem. At some point someone is going to have to wake her or him up early and discover the two. I guess an out would be to seduce the staff.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
I'm Thinking

More tales as to Mommy bringing others into his Harem. Bored Housewives obnoxious Daughters. To name a Few. and Send the Book back to Greg Anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but not great.

Nice premise. Good build-up. Spent a bit too much time eating pussy. Need more fucking. This story seemed to ending should have been the middle. Okay he was going to fuck her butt. No butt fucking. This story could very easily have several installments.

mcdavidson69mcdavidson69over 5 years ago
Short but sweet

You need to make the story longer. I was just really getting into it and it was over.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh great a rich clepto and a rapist, they were made for each other...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous