My Mother, the Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucky for me I was not the one tied down. I did not have to go thru mom bringing me to the edge and then easing me away from it time after time. When I decided I wanted to shoot my load, I started humping her face at a greater rate. Then I pushed into as far as I could. I made certain I did not put so much pressure on her face that I would cause her a lot of pain, but all eight inches of me was past her lips. My face twisted into a mask of ecstasy as I emptied myself into her. For her part, she sucked for all she was worth. I think she may have been trying to get back to me in some small way for what I had done to her such a short time ago.

When there was not another drop of cum in me, I pulled out. Mom did her best to keep me in, even following me the last two inches her restraints allowed her before I was free.

"Damn," she said. "If I had not been tied down, I would have kept a lip lock on you for another hour, showing you no more mercy than you showed me. By the way, your cum is fantastic. I hope you fill my stomach all the time from now on. And your dick, on how sweet. Anytime you want a blowjob, just say so and I will drop to my knees then and there."

"Sound like you are really getting in to this."

"Most definitely. This is one of the greatest things to ever happen to me." She waited a few more seconds before adding. "Any chance we can lose the bondage yet?"

"It will not be much longer, Brenda. Give me about ten minutes to gather my strength. I have stuck my tongue into your pussy and my dick into your mouth. Next I am going to fuck your brains out. I plan to stick my dick so far up your pussy it will end up stopping in your mouth."

"That is a lot of fucking."

"Just wait and see."

"Okay, let me help. Stick your dick back into my mouth."

"You want to give me another BJ?"

"Well that would be okay, but I'm thinking that I could suck on you and get you hard that much quicker. The sooner you get erect, the sooner you stick it in my cunt."

"Now that sounds like a well thought out plan."

I stuck my dick back in her mouth. When it was there, she gently played with it. She ran her tongue over me and gave me a nice little suck every now and then. It was obvious she was not after another shot of cum in the mouth, but worked only to get me erect. It was not long before I was rock hard once again. For a few seconds I considered having her suck me off again, but finally decided I had to stick my dick into that pretty pussy.

With great reluctance I left the joy of her mouth and moved to the joy of her pussy.

I used my fingers on her some more.

"Damn it, Jeremy. I'm already so wet I could float a boat. Don't play around but fuck the hell out of me."

"This is why you are tied down and I am free to do as I please. I like playing with your pussy. This is the most fun I have ever had. You will be humped soon enough, but on my schedule, not yours."

I moved my prick around the outside of her cunt, letting it snuggle up to the entrance to paradise, but backing out before making that final plunge. Once when I was at the entrance, she pushed her hips up the two inches her restraints allowed. That is how far I went in, two inches before I rapidly backed away. Those two inches taught me a lot. I realized mom was a hell of a lot tighter and better than any of the half dozen girls I had been with. The comparison between them and mom was the difference between an ice cube and an ice burg.

I saw mom looking at me, her eyes begging me to fulfill her needs. I, like her, could wait no longer. I put my dick at the entrance to her cunt and slowly, ever so slowly, eased myself in.

Bliss. Paradise. Heaven. Those words were close, but still did not fully explain the joy I felt as I entered her Holy of Holies. I knew when I first came up with my plot to screw mom she was going to be good, but I had no idea about how great she was going to turn out to be. I was ruined for all other women.

I slowly started pumping her, worried I was going to cum before I even got a good start. With willpower I did not know I possessed, I pushed that urge down. Once under control again, I began the in and out movement that is so pleasurable. Her cunt had a mind of its own. It wrapped around me and squeezed, trying to crush my prick and even at times felt like it was sucking me. Mom started moving as much as she could, spinning her hips in a circle and at the same time rising up for me as much as she was able. Next time I did this to her, tomorrow, I would not have the restraints so she could use the fantastic moves I know she has to give us both more pleasure.

For ten minutes I kept up the pace. Little chills shot up and down my prick. Mom was moaning louder and louder and the moans were growing closer together. She lifted her hips as far as she could, desperately trying to get me to crush her pussy with ever greater force.

My humps grew bigger. I pulled my cock out of her cunt until only a half an inch of it was left in her. Then I slammed down, trying to see if I could fuck her hard enough to break the bed. I never broke the bed, but I must have come close. I picked up speed, doing my best to imitate a jackhammer as I screwed her.

When the urge to cum this time hit, it was a complete surprise. Before I knew what was happening, my toes curled, by back arched, my face contorted, and I shot my load into my mother. At the same exact time Mom screamed out, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! Her toes curled, her back arched, and her face contorted.

When I finished, I collapsed on top of her, completely unable to move. Both of us lay there bathed in sweat and panting like a couple of dogs.

It was five minutes before I had the strength to stand. When I could, I untied the stockings holding mom to the bed. She curled into the fetal position trying to protect her pussy from further onslaught.

A short time later, she set up on the side of the bed and took me into her arms. She brought her mouth to mine and ran her tongue into me. I returned the favor. We smooched for a few more minutes before she pulled away. She stared me in the eye and said, "It sure as hell took you long enough."

"What are you talking about?"

"I was beginning to believe you were never going to fuck me, despite all the things I tried to do to get you started. Do you honestly think I did not know you were looking at me that time a few months back when I stood out of the shower naked in front of you? I was praying you would rush in right there, throw me on the floor and screw me. Those times I rubbed my tits against you, do you think I was unaware of what it had to be doing to you?

"Jeremy, you drive a Ferrari J50. Do you not know how easy it is to spot a car like that? I knew you were recording me, most of the time anyway. You had a couple of shots of me that took me by surprise. Now the blackmail? That was a surprise, but a good one. What really amazed me was the bondage. That was special. We will go to a sex store and buy better restraints, perhaps some heavy leather to use instead of stockings."

"You are not pissed at me?"

"Hell no. You have no idea how long I have wanted you to stick that dick of yours inside of me. I like the fact you want to be the dominate partner in our relationship. Know this, I will be a willing and obedient slave. I will do all you ask. There is only one word you will never, never hear from me. That word is no."

"Wow! This is better than any other birthday present I could ever imagine."

"Okay, Master. It is okay if I call you master, right?" At least when we are alone. When around others we will have to pretend we are the more typical family. I have a suggestion. Move into my bedroom. That way if you want pussy or a blowjob in the wee hours of the morning, you will not have to walk all the way from your room, but just roll over and command me, your slave, to service you. We will have to leave most of your things in your room so the staff will not be suspicious, but whenever it is just us, you will sleep next to me."

"Wow again. That is a great plan and I accept."

"Then Master, let us make a contract."

"You mean sign a paper saying all the things we just talked about? If that was ever found, we would be in the same predicament as if the video of you taking all the things was seen."

"No, our contract would be an explicit act that we perform."

"What would that be?"

"Master, I have been fucked by a few men over my life. None of them were anywhere as good as you, but I have. I have also given a few blowjobs. Again, none of those cocks come close to yours. What I have never done is have a dick up my ass. I guess I must have been subconsciously saving it for you. I propose you ass fuck me. That act will represent a contract between us. That contract is that I will be your willing and obedient servant. I will service you in all ways you desire. Is this acceptable to you, Master?"

"You have talked me into it."

"Okay, with your permission, I need to run to the bathroom to get a tube of KY jelly. I would be grateful if you allowed me to place this jelly over your dick and in my ass before you insert your glorious member into me."

"Go," I commanded.

She was gone and back in less than a minute, the lube in hand. She returned to the bed and this time laid on her stomach. I put the contents of the lube over my dick and around her A hole. As I put my dick next to the hole, she said to me, "Master, I have but a single request."

"What is that?"

"Have fun."

I did.

12