My Motherly Duties Ch. 04 - Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips froze. "What? What is it?" I asked with concern.

"Something's wrong." She bit her lip.

"What- What's wrong? Is it-"

"You're not fucking me properly," she said with the biggest smirk I've ever seen. A smirk that I was sure to wipe off quickly.

Wordlessly, I stand up with my cock still lodged in her, slam her down on the table in the gentlest way possible, and start jackhammering away into her. I throw her ankles over my shoulders and held her bare thighs as I pounded into her, us having real sex for the first time in so long.

I look to her for approval to see her eyes closed and those soft, pouty lips parted, whispering, "Yes, like that..."

I can't help myself. I lean in and take her lower lip between mine and tenderly suck on it. She does the same to my upper lip before I gently pull away.

Her eyes open like she just woke up from a dream. She looks up at me in a curious way. "Why'd you stop?"

I can't help but smile. "Sorry, baby." I kiss her again as I kept thrusting.

I palmed her breast before pinching her nipples, excited to find them pleasantly hard already.

I was running a hand through her hair as I felt her tongue probe my lips. I welcomed it into my mouth which it explored before getting to know my own tongue a bit better.

I fingers found their way to her neck and lightly choke her.

Her hips bucked against mine.

I tightened my grip.

Not breaking out kiss, I scoop her up in my arms, turn around and put her against the wall, pinning her to it. I take her wrists and hold them above her head and palm her ass in the other so that it's level with my navel as I rocked my hips back and forth.

I inhale deeply, taking in her scent, never wanting to forget it.

Eventually I put her onto the floor and flipped her over. I picked her up by the hips, propping them up with her knees before I took her from behind, gently pulling her hair.

We tried to maintain our liplock as long as we could before our lips separated, staying connected by a thread above saliva and I reminded to eat her fruit. I watched her slide a guava slice past her lips as I gave her ass a sharp slap.

She gasped. "I just swallowed that fruit whole!"

Pulling out of her, I spun her around out slid a few of my fingers down her throat, sliding them back and forth.

"It's so I know the fruit isn't stuck here," I said, answering her unspoken question, but she still pulled my hands from her face.

"I think we'll need something to reach deeper," she said as I felt her tugging at my dick again.

I chuckled, aligning my shaft with her lips. "Atta girl," I congratulated before introducing my cockhead to her uvula, greeted by the sound of guttural violation, and a grin from her. Eventually, she took over and gave me a real show; she was both taking my entire shaft and both my balls at one point with the perfect mix of sloppy and sweet. She got me right to the edge before slowing down and looking up at me coquettishly.

She left me gasping, my face red with passion as I bring her face to mine and stealing a quick kiss. "You know me too well," I tell her before I lay back and pull her up over me until her pussy rested on my face. I lick it up and down as I slid a finger in and out of her, quickly moving up to two fingers and then three, hooking them to rub her g-spot as I tickled her in the right spot, her clitoris between my lips as I nursed from it.

Right before I got her to her destination, I hit the brakes and held onto her tightly. She squirmed atop my face, whimpering, desperate to cum; it was music to my ears.

I rolled her onto her back so that I could see all her movements before I denied her another orgasm. But on the third, I knew that enough was enough.

When her juices flooded my face and I looked up at euphoria on her face. I knew I was treating her right before I contently lapped up her fluids.

We tried out a couple more wild positions before finishing back with her on my lap on the chair in cowgirl where we started. We briefly experienced heaven together as I jetted into her cervix and she flailed in my arms, citing verses of profanity intermingled with my name, and the words 'love,' and 'forever.'

I held on tight to her, not wanting her to fall and get hurt while at the same time wanting her to stay close to me. Even as her flailing subsided and she rests her head on my chest to catch her breath, my hug never faltered as I remembered how much I missed her.

"Wow," she gasped, still coming down from her high.

"Yeah," I agreed, not wanting to come down.

"You were," breath, "Amazing."

"Yeah," I agreed again. "I know." I smile.

She giggled under me. "You are quite the dick, you know that?"

"I think you mean 'you have quite the dick,' but I'll let that mistake slide," I quip.

"Shut up," she giggles, giving my arm a playful slap before squeezing it in admiration. Resting her chin on my chest, she looked up at me and giving me a beautiful view of her beautiful face. Several strands of her hair were out of place as they lay over her dazed eyes. She wore the laziest grin on her lips with trails of dried saliva running down her corners.

I sigh, just mystified by her. "You make me the luckiest person." I started patting the center of her back before she let out the tiniest burp.

She giggles. "Thank you, Daddy."

I give her a quick peck. "No problem, Kitten." I smile, counting her heart's beats against mine.

And right there, as I held my sister in my arms with my cock lodged balls-deep in her pussy, I felt like I had found true happiness.

"The next few hours are gonna be amazing," I softly whisper before giving her a kiss on the forehead.

She sighed. "I miss this."

"Miss what?"

"This," she paused. "Just you and I, together, alone... just spending quality time with each other," she said, looking me in the eyes.

I sighed. "Yeah... me too." I closed my eyes and pressed my lips into hers. Despite everything I've done today, whoever it be with, I found this kiss to be the most intimate.

And as we made our way to our bedroom with my sister in my arms in cowgirl position, with me nuzzling her neck, with her grinding against me, we hear the terrible sound a car pulling into the driveway.

We both look into each other's eyes, our hopes dashed. "MOM!"

My mind raced. Mom was going to flip out! The sight of her two loving children committing incest would crush her! She could get a heart attack- or even worse... the thought alone made my head spin as I nearly drop my sister, not knowing what to do.

"Put me down!" she orders. I follow.

She scurries across the floor, her pert figure jiggling about before she plopped herself down in a chair. Whipping around, she gave me a look. "What're you standing around for, Woodie? Sit the fuck down!"

I stumble after her towards the table and brush my Woodie's knob against the table's edge. Wincing, I get into my seat.

I hear the front door creak open, scared. Mom's footsteps rang in my ears before she saw us.

"Hello, my babies," she called, planting a kiss onto each of us. "You two sure are sweaty. What were you up to?"

"We-we-we..." I babbled, looking to Cass, pleadingly. "We... were doing yoga!"

"Sunbathe- sunbathing?" she said right after me.

Mom looked puzzled.

"We...we did yoga in the sun!" I spat.

"Yes!" Cass chimed in, nodding like a bobble-head. "It was so, so hot so that's why we were sweating so now-"

"Okay, okay, I get it," Mom interrupted, clearly a little concerned for our mental health. "Just- just go bathe, you stink."

And with that, we bolted up the stairs, stifling giggles until we got past the bathroom door and shut it behind us.

"I cannot believe she bought that!" I laugh, turning on the noisy ventilator so Mom wouldn't hear us.

"I know! Yoga in the backyard?" she shakes her head as she bent over to run the bath. "What the actual fuck?"

"I know, right?" I chuckle, admiring her pussy lips peeking out between her thighs that just called out to me. "But you've got to admit: that was a close one." Another call like that and we might not have been so lucky.

"Hell, yeah," she giggled. "That was so exhilarating!"

"I know, I know," I agreed, holding her hips and aligning myself with her opening. "But like, what if we get caught? Does this mean we'll have to stop..." I didn't finish my sentence as Cass just gave me a look that screamed I'm judging you.

"Wait a second." she says as she wiggles her butt at me, and arches her back a bit more. "Sure, that was a scare, but stop? Stop? Having sex with this??" She looks at my cock which, even after cumming five minutes ago and twice today, was somehow hard again. "Fat chance. Now give me one good reason your cock isn't stuffing me right now?"

I chuckle, realizing I couldn't.

So when I displaced the cum inside her, making it run down her thighs, all I could do was hope that the ventilator was loud enough to drown out Cass's moans from Mom's ears.

The End

Thanks for Reading!

12