All Comments on 'My Mothers are MILFs!'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More get a foursome going between Brandon, Diane, Janice and Maureen. Have Brandon and Diane go to a Chicago area college like the University of Chicago, DePaul University, or Northwestern University. Have Brandon and Diane marry and become swingers who fuck his moms regularly, as they live with them. Then When Brandon and Diane are 21, have his cousin Hazel join the fun and become a bisexual lover of his after she turns 18. Then add his cousin Shelley to the mix after she also turns 18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I will be VERY disappointed if there isn't a Part 2 with a setup like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn near perfect. all 5 today for a great story.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 2 years ago

A couple of naming issues -- calling Maureen Kathleen a couple times in the birthday party scene (where they're remembering fighting to keep Brandon), and misnaming Janice as Jasmine in the threesome scene -- but otherwise fantastic. Bring on Diane!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still took advantage of a person they had power over, even though they discussed not doing it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great ending! And while chapter 2 would be fine, sometimes just imagining the possibilities is wonderful enough.

5* (at least)

Tc

Messy112Messy112about 2 years ago

Next part please 🥺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He has to apologise after she lured her son who she raised? Not grooming but really close to that, and with parental power changes things immensely. Disturbing read after from then on.

taco1085taco1085about 2 years ago

great read, very well written, cant wait for the next chapter, initiating Diane....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Both of them deserve to get pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great read. Invite her over indeed. And maybe later her sister too. The possibilities are endless. Really hope you continue.

Jedd

XacksonXacksonabout 2 years ago

So I’m still on page 1 but holy hell there’s some MASSIVELY glaring issues. Like Brandon’s maternal grandmother being the bigot even though it was his paternal grandmother. But then his aunt mothers name becoming his bio mothers name for more than once instance. It’s at the party real early on but still this is why people, especially you need a proof reader because you have had several issues similar to this in the past and I know for a fact this site has access to free ones that could check it for you.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 2 years ago

Well done, a very yummy story. Thank you!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

Loved it! So fucking hot! Can't wait until the next chapter when Diane comes over!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

as of now he is just an cheater and his GF does not deserve an horndog like him

so without an p2 this is an 1*

Glaze72Glaze72about 2 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone:

Thanks so much for your kind comments. And also for your votes! If this is the sort of book you think you might want to own, you can find it here at a very reasonable price.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/991162

Thanks again,

Glaze72

bucco40bucco40about 2 years ago

A couple of things. Please make sure you keep the names the same. You made Janice into Jasmine on this page. Also, when the 2 moms were talking it got confusing as to which one was speaking because of the way you wrote it. Aside from that, Can't wait for Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot, Hot.

Don't make us wait too long.

Good everything, dialogue, grammar, spelling (all which I am no good at)

JoeBob68JoeBob68about 2 years ago

YouAre one of the best writers here very good character development.please keep this episode going.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I'm guessing this is a teaser for getting the book? Annoying. I get it but annoying! I would love to see a second chapter. In her thoughts Janice intimated her barrier to having a child was broken with Brandon. Neither have had a man in their relationship in years, so it makes no sense they were on birth control. One of them gets knocked up, if not both. It appears they forgot and neither is close to menopause. Oh, the possibilities! 5*

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

This story begs for a second chapter. Janice hinted at kids. She still young. Youn coukd bring diane intonthe mix also. Hope its not over!

RobcolesRobcolesabout 2 years ago

Brilliant, more please. Not quite sure why ‘Jasmine’ smacked his ass while he was screwing Mo and Janice was watching. Maybe Jasmine’s another playmate you forgot to mention earlier 😜.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They sat down on a worn couch but when she got up she knocked her chair over. Inconsistencies like this distract me from the story - Id suggest a proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Also getting the names of the people mixed up, between Kathleen and Maureen on page two just confuses the story. Sorry, sloppy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kathleen had defied them all. She had moved heaven and earth to keep Brandon with her, <Surely that was Maureen as Kathleen was dead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thought provoking. Thank you! What is love and how do we express it? What kind of sexual beings are we and how do we express that being? How do we deal with the unavoidable emotional loading sexual expression brings? This was a worthy and insightful story.

Sexual expression is infinite in it forms and it seems, especially among younger people, to be more fluid than in the past. The relationships in this story are unique. It is refreshing to see them developed so that each person is empowered and respected. A fascinating glimpse into alternative behavior that is healthy and growth full.

Yes, the sloppy editing and careless naming was distracting, somewhat blunting the impact as we needed to work out just who you really meant. However, the substance of the basic ideas and the respect you had for your characters made it worth sorting this out despite the occasional suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrific story! I don’t usually read these kinds of stories but I may have to reconsider my options. This was erotic and fun. Janice was a great character.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. A really great story with likable and credible characters. 5* from me. Well done.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Romantique, und Zweet!

11/10!!!!!

alandee101alandee101almost 2 years ago

I loved the story. Well written but i thought was a bit unfair to the poor boy. Sure the point about his behavior about being caught was valid but the fact that she came just came out and said "I WIN" or whatever it was she said, and then have all of Brandon's thoughts and feelings about her sudden revelation make him the bad guy in the scenario seemed extremely unfair. Who wouldn't react that way to such an emotional moment only to find out, or at least think the way he did, when the first words to come out of her mouth after being caught were about her winning a bet for bedding bedding the boy.

How many successful rom-coms has Hollywood made on that very theme. The guys make a bet about bedding some girl. While attempting to win the bet the boy ends up finding true love, all the while completely forgetting about the wager and consummating the relationship only to have some jealous friend mention the bet to the surprised and obvious shattered girl with the rest of the movie about how he has to prove that he has truly fallen for her. Now all of a sudden because the story is told from the woman's perspective it becomes the guys fault and he has overreacted to the sudden knowledge that getting him in bed was a bet. Sure, there is more to it but with her immediate reaction, what was he suppose to think and why was he the only one apologizing and made to solely be at fault.

Yes i know it is just a story but this is just a comment, in the comment section I might add.

Nat20roller1Nat20roller1over 1 year ago

This is a fantastic Story! 5 Stars! Any chance for a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why are the gays like this

rjb426874rjb426874over 1 year ago

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL ON-LINE OR NOT, BUT IF YOU ARE PLEASE, PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY.

nudetexannudetexanover 1 year ago

Awesome story. This just begs for a followup story to include Diane.

Assman1072Assman1072about 1 year ago

How the hell is Brandon at fault for reacting negatively to the revelation of the bet? She manipulated her own step son into sex, partly because she wanted some cock, and partly because she wanted to prove that she could. I obviously don't oppose the incest, since I'm here, but the fact that Brandon had to apologize to Janice is insane. She treated his emotions and their relationship like they were all a big game, and not one of the most important things in either of their lives. If she had apologized for that, I wouldn't mind so much (forgive and forget), but she clearly shows no remorse. Janice is a sociopath, Maureen is an enabler to Janice and an abuser to Brandon, and Brandon is a brainwashed simp for allowing himself to be victimized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with the previous commenter, Assman. The story started really interesting and hot, but I had to stop reading after Maureen started guilt tripping Brandon as if he was a huffy little kid. It was ugly and frankly infuriating. Brandon had every right to feel used, and yet there she was threatening to "paddle his behind" and "wash his mouth with a soap" as if she hadn't been the one ALSO actively participating in the seduction. And again I remind that it's not seduction that's the problem, it's this aftermath where Maureen is pressuring Brandon as if it was actually all his fault. Now, normally, one could joke that this is a typical woman's behavior, but in this scenario it is not. It's a manipulative and abusive behavior, because Brandon is an inexperienced kid who is financially and residentally completely dependent on her. And because of this, I can forgive Brandon's lack of spine, as he hasn't had enough life experiences kicking him in the groin to develop one - and this is about the one thing I disagree with the previous commenter. But the bottom line still stands - that this is not how incest stories should be handled.

-NX

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Started out with a good storyline but really overplayed Brandon's naivety, way past believable given he had a girlfriend he was fucking. What happened to the baby making vs IVF discussion? Now you want to bring his girlfriend for a 4 way? Story really changed direction as it went along.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely amazing story only bad thing about it is how short it is I would love for it to continue with him getting them pregnant as well as the amazing foursome with diane!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like this story, but it so doesn't meet the gender swap test. 2 bi dads betting on getting their daughter into bed!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Incredibly hot story and very well told. It's amazing how very few people who write stories here can actually produce a plot, season it with great characters and then have a great ending to it. The girlfriend coming over would make an excellent next chapter! Definitely 5 stars. Looking forward to reading your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...