My Mothers are MILFs!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cleared his throat, and they looked over at him. Suddenly he felt incredibly awkward, as if he had just stumbled, pantsless, into the middle of Broadway production.

"Mom." He cleared his throat again. "Moms."

Mother Maureen leaned back in her chair. Mother Janice leaned forward, her chin in one cupped hand, her brows raised in polite interest. She'd had the exact same expression on her face, he recalled, when he had to explain to her how he had managed to get into a rear-ender while he was taking his driver's-ed lessons.

"Um...I want to apologize. To both of you. But especially to you, Janice." He dropped his head, rubbing his brows with one hand. "I...I...oh, fuck this." He raised his eyes. "I wanted to go to bed with you, Janice. I wanted it so bad I was going half-crazy. You were so sexy and hot and always looking good. But I couldn't figure out why you were acting so...so..."

"Horny?" Mother Maureen suggested helpfully.

"Yeah. Horny. I couldn't figure out why you were acting that way around me."

"Because you're a lovely young man, Brandon," Janice said softly.

He nodded his thanks and plowed on. "So I was going quietly bugfuck, because you were coming on to me and I wasn't sure whether it was real or I was imagining things."

"Oh, it was real, all right."

"So then it happened. And it was awesome. And then Maureen came home and I was sure she was going to go postal on me for going to bed with you and the first thing I thought about was saving my own ass. So I want to say I'm sorry. Not sorry that we screwed," he said. Damn the consequences. Damn them straight to hell. "But sorry that I acted like a selfish asshole when Maureen found us. You deserved better. And so did she. If I was going to fuck one of the sexiest women in Chicago, then the least I could do was brag about it, instead of pretending it was some sort of super-secret plot and I was the victim.

"I'm sorry."

Janice stared at him for a long, slow moment. "Did you hear that?" she asked, seemingly of thin air. "The boy used 'awesome' and 'going postal' in the same apology. Someone," she stated, "is letting him watch way too many stoner movies."

He let out a huge breath of relief as Maureen laughed. "It's not my fault!"

"Oh? And who likes to get stoned and watch stupid comedies from the eighties?"

"Pot's legal in Illinois now, butthead."

"Which doesn't mean you should be corrupting Brandon with your godless ways."

He heaved a huge sigh of relief as they bickered. Somehow, it seemed, he was not going to be destroyed. Janice, he knew from sad experience, had a tongue like a flensing knife. And Maureen could strip the chrome off a Cadillac when she was pissed enough.

Trying not to draw attention, he sidled away, towards the fridge and pantry, but was brought up short by Janice. "Brandon?"

Warily, he looked over his shoulder. "Huh?"

"Don't grunt. That's a privilege reserved for your betters. Or, at least, your olders."

"Elders, dear," Maureen corrected.

"Whatever." She pointed her fork at him. "You know, you missed the big thing last night."

He blinked. "I missed the what?"

Janice smirked. "You know."

He shook his head. "I really don't." When she scowled at him, he spread his hands. "Honest. I don't even know what you're talking about!"

She huffed in exasperation, and Maureen put a hand on her arm. "Carefully, babe. How old is he, again?"

"Eighteen." She growled the word as if it were a curse. "God save me from barely-legal men. They think with their cocks and their glands."

"You didn't have a problem with that last night," he shot back, stung. "And can you tell me what you're talking about? I don't speak female."

Mother Maureen looked back and forth between the two of them, and apparently decided to play umpire. "You know, Brandon. A woman occasionally does like to feel...appreciated."

"Huh?" Then the light of realization hit. "Oh! Oh, shit." He spun a package of frozen waffles in one hand, a bottle of syrup in another. "It was..." he glanced at Maureen, afraid of the fallout if he praised her wife too highly, but she only raised her eyes and made a rolling motion with her hand. "It was really, really good," he said earnestly. "Fantastic."

Somehow, that did not seem to be enough, and it seemed that Janice agreed. "Better than Diane?" she asked sweetly.

He opened his mouth, but Maureen cut him off before he could say anything. "Jan, you know that's not fair. What's he supposed to do? Say that his girlfriend is better than you, and risk having to deal with you in a pissy mood for the next couple of weeks? Or tell you that you're better than his girlfriend, and deal with the guilt? It's not a contest, you know. What would you do if I asked him if I was better than you in bed?"

The waffles, which he had been holding in one hand, fell to the floor with a thud.

"You haven't gone to bed with him, so that's kind of a useless question, wouldn't you say? And besides," Janice said virtuously, "I was only asking for the sake of getting some data. Who knows? Maybe I don't ride a dick as well as I used to."

"Did you?" Maureen put her head on one side. "Ride his dick?"

Janice nodded slowly. "Yeah, pretty much."

"Was it any good?"

Brandon flushed scarlet. He couldn't believe they were just sitting there, discussing him like he was a piece of meat! But, he considered, as his shaking fingers slotted the waffles into the toaster, it wasn't all that different from the way some of the guys talked about their girlfriends in the locker room before gym class or after his soccer games.

He turned just in time to see Janice's lips to curl in a slow, lazy smile. "Oh, Maureen. You have no idea. I'd forgotten how much fun riding a nice fat prick could be. I mean," she said quickly, setting her hand on her wife's arm. "Your fingers are good. And your tongue is awesome. But you'll never have a really hard, thick penis."

"Well, no," Maureen admitted. "But I thought that was a good thing."

"Oh, it is." She stroked her lover's arm. "Trust me on that, babe. I love you from tits to toes and everything in between. But," she shot a hot, hungry gaze at Brandon's groin, and he was struck by a sudden desire to cover it with his hands, "you know how much I like it when you strap on," a pause, "the strap-on. Think about how it feels when it's real. And spectacular."

"Can you guys stop?" he protested. "I'm not..."

"Attractive?" said Maureen.

"Scrumptious?" said Janice.

"Hot?"

"Delectable?"

"Tantalizing?"

"Alluring?"

"Fuckable?"

Janice blinked. "You did not just say that."

She shrugged, her bountiful chest bouncing. "He is, though, right?"

"Well, yeah. But you're not supposed to just say it."

Maureen finished her toast, licking the last stray blobs of jam from her fingers. "Why not?"

"Because his head will get all swelled up and he'll think we're helpless before the onslaught of his virile masculine aura."

The toaster spat out the waffles, and Brandon slathered butter on the tops, then doused them with a hearty squeeze of syrup, listening to them spar.

"You stole that from a romance novel!" Maureen was giggling, pointing her fork at Janice. "Didn't you? Didn't you!"

"Maybe I did, and maybe I didn't," Janice said primly, as if she and Brandon hadn't been screwing like crazed monkeys barely twelve hours before. "You're just jealous."

He sat down as silence engulfed the room, and cut off a slice of waffle. "All right," Maureen admitted. "Maybe I am, a little."

He looked up, startled, as maple syrup dripped down his chin. "Maureen..."

She leaned back in her chair. The motion, perhaps deliberate, perhaps not, only served to emphasize the curves of her chest, and her tall, willowy body. If Janice was a panther, then his other mother was a leopard. "What's the matter, Brandon?" Her gaze was challenging. "Am I too much of an old lady for you?"

Janice snorted softly, then closed her mouth as her wife turned a white-hot glare on her.

Brandon decided not to point out that Maureen was actually younger than her wife. He had no need at all to walk down that road. "Of course not!" he said, instead.

"Then why haven't you done anything?"

He swallowed. "Like...what?"

"Like...tell me that you think I'm attractive!" she shot back.

He shook his head. "Maureen...I didn't even tell Janice that, last night. It all...just sort of happened."

Maureen looked at Janice, who nodded. "It's true," the dark-haired woman said. "One minute we were eating. Then we were fighting. Then we were fucking."

"Oh." She blinked. "So subtlety would be kind of wasted, wouldn't it?"

Janice smirked. "Do you remember being eighteen? Were you subtle? Or any of the boys you knew?"

"Fuck no," she grimaced. "They were like a bunch of bulls in heat.

"So I guess I better be un-subtle about things." Swallowing the last of her juice, she stood up, then sat down on Brandon's lap, the bottom of her bathrobe riding up high on her thighs.

"You taste good," she whispered, licking his bottom lip. "Sweet."

Brandon knew his eyes must have been bugging out of his head. Helplessly, he looked across the table at Janice, who was watching with every evidence of amusement.

"It's no good, you know," she said conversationally, dragging her fork through the remains of what appeared to be a ham omelet. "What I have, she has to have, too. Though she would never admit it. The minute she found you in bed with me," she added, as Maureen slid her hands under his t-shirt, a cute little growl escaping from her throat, "she was probably trying to figure out how to wiggle her way in, too."

"And then you ruined it," his other mother said, sounding very put out, "by having your little temper tantrum last night. God," she went on, lifting his shirt up and over his head. "Seeing the two of you together made me so fucking wet. I was about ten seconds away from stripping down and jumping in. And then you had to go and piss it all away." Incredibly, her voice sounded petulant, as if he had committed some deep, unforgiveable sin by not screwing her.

"Oh, Jesus." Her voice was thick, and she bent to kiss his chest. "I've wanted this. Warm skin and solid muscle and-" her voice hitched as she reached under the waistband of his jeans, fondling his penis, "-a really big stiff prick."

Under her touch, he grew, filling her palm with his hardness. He looked at Janice for rescue, but she lounged back in her chair, her smile growing wider by the second.

"What?" she asked.

"Can't you...do something?" Maureen was licking his neck, and he didn't know whether to moan with pleasure or push her off.

"Maybe. Probably. If I wanted to. Which I don't. God, you two are beautiful together." Her eyes gleamed, and she blinked rapidly. "The two people I love most in the world, making love together." Her voice grew husky, suppressed with emotion. "How did I get so lucky?"

"Some of us get what we deserve, Jan," Maureen said lifting her face from his neck. She kissed his mouth firmly, licking his lips. "And some of us are fortunate, and get more.

"Brandon," she continued, her voice slightly impatient. "You're a gorgeous man and I could sit here for a while. But is it asking too much for you to do something with your hands? A woman has needs, you know."

He looked at her. Truly looked, for maybe the first time in his life. Seeing her as he saw Janice last night. Not as a woman he had to share a house with. Not as his aunt. Not as his adoptive mother.. Not even, he thought wryly, as a bisexual woman, with all the potential pitfalls that entailed.

But as a sexy woman, warm and loving, daring and passionate, who was looking at him with a combination of desire and fear. Would he turn away from her, she was wondering. Would he spurn her for Janice, leaving her alone?

With shaking hands, he undid the knot that held her bathrobe closed. Carefully, she let it fall free, then spread the garment wide, until it hung from her shoulders, displaying her body in all of its mature glory.

He had to swallow twice before he could speak. "God, Mom." His voice was raspy. "You're so goddamn gorgeous." He set his hands at her waist, his thumbs stroking the firm skin of her belly. Still taut and firm, unblemished by fat or age. Sliding his hands around her back, he caressed the line of her spine, noting how she closed her eyes and shivered at his touch. "No wonder Janice can't keep her hands off you."

That, it appeared, was exactly the right thing to say. Her face lit up, her mouth curving into that lovely, heart-stopping smile that had captured her wife's heart. "Oh, baby," she whispered. "Do you mean it?"

"Mean it?" He laughed. "Don't you know how beautiful you are?"

"A woman can never hear that often enough, Brandon." Janice was leaning back in her chair, her shirt unbuttoned to the waist. As he watched hungrily, she cupped the firm mound of her breast, her fingers toying with her nipple. "Remember it. No woman ever gets tired of being told how attractive she is."

"But maybe here isn't the best place to screw?" Mother Maureen suggested. Her hand was still down the front of his pants, and he was glad he'd worn a loose pair today. Anything tighter would have probably cut off the blood flow to his raging cock. By the feel of it, pre-cum was flowing from his cock-head like a leaky faucet, and every stroke of her hand was wetter and slicker. She pulled her hand out of his jeans, making him groan from the sense of loss, and licked the tips of her gleaming fingers. "Yummy," she said to his wild-eyed look. "Like a man."

"Better get used to it, Brandon. In some ways, she's the kinky one."

"I just have to keep up with you."

And I'll be trying to keep up with them both. God help me.

"Where?" he croaked. "Your bedroom? Mine?"

As Maureen opened her mouth, Janice cut in. "Why bother with a bedroom? There's plenty of pillows down here. It's nice and warm. You two can screw on the floor. Or on the couch. Or both. Or you could bend her over the armchair, Brandon, and take her from behind."

"And," she added, as his cock gave a frenzied lurch. "I could watch."

He blinked, his world swimming in and out of focus as if he had just taken a shovel to the head. "What?"

"I want to watch you fuck," she said bluntly. "Of course," she added regretfully, "if you want to be alone your first time, I guess that's okay."

"What?" He looked at Maureen, who had a strange, fond smile on her face.

"Get used to it, baby," she said, kissing him. For the first time, his lips opened under her touch, and he felt her tongue lovingly lick his. The chair underneath them creaked as she rocked on top of him, her body pressing close. "I have my kinks, and she has hers."

"I like to watch people I love fuck almost as much as I like fucking people that I love," Janice added cheerfully. "And it has been a long, long time since I've been able to do that."

Ignoring her own disheveled state, she hopped out of her chair and bolted for the living room. Brandon could just see her through the archway. A warm blanket, most often used when watching movies on chilly nights, that usually called the back of the sofa home was spread on the thick white carpet in front of the television. Throw pillows were...um...thrown...onto the floor. And Janice herself plopped down in an easy chair, pulling up her skirt and pulling down her panties. Her bald brown mound gleamed in the gray morning light that lit the room in a pale, directionless manner.

"Come on, you two," she grinned. She rubbed her mons suggestively. "I'm not going to get off by watching Brandon eat a plate of waffles. I'm not that perverted."

"Could have fooled me," he muttered, and Maureen laughed, low in her throat.

"You do know you can say no, right, baby?" she said. "I want you. More than words. But I won't force you. If you..." Her voice caught. "If you want Janice, and not me, that's okay. I understand."

He shook his head. "That's not it."

"And if you want to go upstairs to be alone, that's fine, too." Her lips twitched. "Janice can watch porn if she needs to get off. She's done it before."

"No. I'm...I'm good. It's just..." He took a deep breath. "It's a hell of a change, you know? And I'm still trying to wrap my head around it."

"Trust me, baby. I understand." She took his hand and put it on the warm, ripe mound of her breast, moaning softly as his fingers slowly kneaded her flesh. "When Janice and I first met, it was the same way. The woman...entranced me. I could not believe the things she would say. And do.

"But she gave me the courage to do them. If not for her..." She shook her head. "I would probably have married some safe, boring guy to keep my parents happy. It might even have been love. But I wouldn't have Janice.

"And I wouldn't have you."

She kissed him again, and this time it was with a fierce urgency. Her arms wrapped around him, and he found himself responding, her own desire blowing the banked embers of his passion into full, roaring flame. His hands tightened on her hips, then slid under her, cupping the tanned skin of her buttocks. He shifted in the chair, got one leg braced, then surged to his feet, lifting her with him. Maureen laughed, deep in her throat, and her legs wrapped around him with the speed of a striking snake, her mons rubbing against the hot aching bar of his cock through the well-worn denim of his jeans.

"Finally," Janice commented, as he staggered into the living room. With an effort, he gently lowered Maureen to the blanket, coming to rest with his chest on top of hers. The feel of her breasts against his skin was driving him wild, and he kissed her, rocking slowly.

"You're not doing it right." When he looked up, Janice continued. "You see, Brandon," she said from a few feet away, one eyebrow cocked sardonically, "when two people love each other very much, the man puts his penis inside the woman, and then-"

He glared up at her, though Maureen was shaking with helpless giggles. "What's your point?"

She got up, finishing the job of unbuttoning her blouse. "That you'll have a very difficult time fucking Maureen with your jeans on. Not that I don't appreciate a man who's willing to push the boundaries a little. But jeez, Brandon. You might want to think things over a bit."

Moving behind them, she reached down, tracing the outline of his cock through his jeans. "Oh, man, Maureen," she whispered. "He is so hard for you right now." She squeezed him, and he had to close his eyes. "He's going to make you so happy. Make both of us so happy."

Skillfully, she unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down past his rear and down his legs. "Raise up," she whispered into his ear, licking the lobe, and when he lifted off his knees, whipped them off entirely.

"Oh." Maureen said in a low voice.

"What?" He glanced down, confused by her tone.

"That." She pointed at his groin.

"I told you so," Jan said gleefully. Apparently not content to watch from the relative safety of the armchair, she ran a finger along the side of his shaft, smiling as it twitched in time to her touches. "Didn't I tell you he was big, Mo? Look at that wonderful cock! All for you. And me."

He felt himself coloring. "I'm not..."

Maureen seemed to understand. "Don't worry, baby." She curled a hand around it, displacing Janice, who sat back on her heels and pouted. "You're not a freak. You're just on the good side."

"All right." He shook his head. "What should I do first?"

"Eat her," Janice said immediately. "Eat her out and she'll cum all over your face. And then she'll be ready for a nice good fuck."

He sighed. "Am I supposed to make love to her for the first time with you giving me step-by-step instructions?"