My Mothers are MILFs!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janice," Mother Maureen added, her voice steely. "Butt out."

Janice blinked, but backed away. At least a foot or so.

"But she's right," Maureen said softly. She spread her tan thighs. "I want you to lick me. Down there. Will you, baby? Lick my pussy until I cum?"

Voiceless, he nodded. One last kiss on her lips, their tongues twining, and he made his way down her golden body. A kiss here, a nibble there, a long, sweeping caress that started at her breasts and ended at her belly, and then he was eye-to-lips with his mother's black-furred mound. He pressed his lips to the rise of her mons, feeling her silky hair tickle his nose, and looked up the long, beautiful length of her body, her thighs under his hands.

God. She's so fucking gorgeous. He hadn't forgotten about Diane. He still loved his girlfriend. But how could he deny his mother, hell, both of his mothers, what they so obviously wanted? Making love to them wasn't a betrayal of Diane. It was a confirmation of his love for Maureen and Janice, and what he owed them.

He kissed the inside of Maureen's thigh. He scent filled his nostrils, thick and pungent. The aroma of an aroused woman. Then he bent his head and took his first lick. Hot and salty, her taste burst onto his tongue, and he found himself lapping at her slit feverishly, his hands pushing her thighs high and wide, exposing her cleft to his ravenous mouth.

"Seems like our boy is hungry," Janice chuckled. She was kneeling at Maureen's side, a hand stroking her arm. "How is he, sweetie?"

"Ummm...kind of all over the place." A hand reached down, touched his cheek, guided him. "There, baby. And more slowly. You're not attacking it, you know. It's your friend. Say hello."

A flush mounted his body, but he obeyed her directions. Soon, as he licked her slick folds, he could feel her body relaxing into the blanket, becoming loose and boneless with pleasure.

"There we go." He looked up, but her eyes were closed. Her lips, however, were curled in a happy smile. "No wonder Diane always leaves his room with a big grin on her face." She rotated her hips in slow circles, rubbing her lips on his mouth. He licked deep, curling up to flick the button of her clit with the tip of his tongue, and her breath hitched. "Give me a nice thick cock and a brain that doesn't think eating pussy is for...well...pussies. We've raised us a good lover, Jan."

"God, that is so fucking hot." Janice's eyes were riveted on them, and her fingers were playing with her cleft. "My son. Eating out my wife." Her fingers began to strum back and forth. "Can I touch you, Mo? Just a little? This is driving me crazy."

Maureen's gaze locked with Brandon's. He couldn't speak, wasn't willing to lift his mouth from his mother's sopping slit for one second, but he managed a tiny nod.

His mother reached out a hand to Janice. "Honey, all you had to do was ask."

With a cry of joy, Janice bent down, taking off the last remnants of her clothing. Her dark-skinned body gleamed in the low light, and her hair fell around her face as she kissed her wife passionately. Brandon, watched, wide-eyed, as they moved as one person, lips sliding over lips in a dance which was over a decade old, but had lost none of its wonder.

"Fuck," Maureen gasped, when their mouths parted. Her mound humped up into Brandon's mouth, demanding more. "I thought nothing was ever going to be hotter than having you eat me. Guess I was wrong. Having you eat me and making out with my wife is number one."

"How about having him eat you and making out with your wife and then cumming and then having him fuck you?" Jan suggested, her hands kneading her large, firm breasts. She gave the erect nipples a naughty pinch. "Since I think our barely-legal stud here isn't going to be satisfied with just licking your pussy."

He gave a grunt of agreement as he tongued Maureen's clit. His cock was trapped between his body and the floor, and the pressure in his balls was nearly unbearable. He wanted to stick his shaft in something and hump it until he came, and at this point, he wasn't feeling real particular about what. Jan's mouth, Mo's mouth, Mo's pussy, Jan's ass...they all seemed perfect targets. He ground his cock down, hoping the scratchy blanket would distract him from his aching need.

Control. He shut his eyes as he licked at Maureen's dripping cleft, her juices smearing on his chin. I have to keep control. At least until she cums. Then...then something else will happen. Hopefully.

Very, very carefully he reached up with a hand, wetting his fingertips in her wetness, then slid a finger inside her. First one. Then two, slowly pumping into her, his strokes matched by suckles on her bud.

"Jesus!" It was a high-pitched gasp. Maureen pulled Jan's hands down to her breasts. "Grab them, baby! You know what I want!" She snaked her hand into her wife's hair, pulling her down so she could kiss her. Meanwhile, her legs had spread obscenely wide, her gushing pussy hot and slick as he fingered her. "Eat it!" she commanded. "Eat my pussy, Brandon!" Her hips ground her mound up into his face, her pubic hair rubbing against his lips and nose. Her body rippled and shuddered, and a flood of juice poured into his mouth, forcing him to swallow. Even as he lapped at Maureen's clit, trying to prolong her orgasm, his eyes widened at the incredible sight of the bisexual lovers making out passionately, their hands grabbing at their breasts, pinching their erect nipples. It was, without a doubt, the most erotic sight he had ever seen.

"Brandon." A weak whisper. "That was lovely, baby. But stop. Just for a second. Come up here, please?"

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and crawled up until he and Maureen were face to face. Jan smiled proudly at him from over her lover's shoulder. She winked at him, but her face betrayed the same pride which was coursing through his veins.

I did it! I made her cum! If it hadn't been for Mother Maureen's hand, curled possessively around his throbbing penis, he might have run outside and danced. I did it!

"Well, sweetie," Jan said, her voice half-laughing. "I guess I don't have to ask if that was good for you." Idly, her hands swept down her body, teasing her thighs open. "You're like a fucking swamp down here. Hot and wet." Her eyebrows rose as she popped the finger into her mouth, licking it clean. "Swamps don't taste as good as you, though."

"God damn." It was a guttural groan. "We should have done this years ago."

"Brandon wouldn't have been old enough, dear."

"True." She gave Brandon's rod an experimental tug. "So I guess we're going to have to make up for wasted time." She leaned to one side, kissing him thoroughly, even as Jan's hands played with her incredible breasts. "Fuck me, baby?"

Confidently, he kissed her back, then rolled over on top of her, replacing Jan's hands with his own. "Mom, I thought you'd never ask." He gathered her tits in his hands, squeezing them in his fingers, then took the fat pink nipple in his mouth, suckling urgently. "God, you have great breasts."

"Maureen," she groaned, writhing beneath him. Her thigh rose, rubbing on the underside of his rock-hard staff. "When we're in bed, when we're fucking, call me Maureen."

"But 'Mom' sounds so much naughtier." Jan knelt up at his side, her hands rubbing up and down his back. "Call her Mom," she whispered in his ear. Her breath was hot and made him break out in goosebumps. "That's what she wants. Trust me."

He closed his eyes, fighting for control. Every touch of her satiny skin on his erection made him bite his lip, fighting against the urge to just let go and cum. He could see it now, jets of his white-hot seed painting her body.

No. Somehow he pushed back the threatened explosion. But he couldn't last forever. His balls felt huge, swaying between his thighs, full of cum. He had to fuck her. He had to. It was no longer a choice. It was a need.

"Mom."

Their eyes locked, and somehow she understood. Or maybe she shared his need as well, because she looped her arms around his neck, smiled up at him, and arched her back. Her legs rose, spread, and suddenly it was all there, all perfect. Achingly vulnerable and still a sexy, feminine mystery, she rubbed her hot wet cleft on the underside of his cock, then somehow rose higher, settling her opening right at his tip. Liquid heat burned through his veins as he understood the question she was asking. She wanted this. Wanted him. But at the end, the choice wasn't going to be hers alone. It would be shared among all three of them.

After this, there was no going back.

He didn't even pretend to think about it.

"I don't want to go back." With a slow, sustained shove, he pushed into Maureen. His aunt, his mother, his lover. And as her lips parted, and her sheath took him in, he was struck by the sudden rightness of it all. At that single moment, there was nothing he would rather be doing than screwing Maureen and Janice.

He bottomed out, his groin flush with her pussy-lips. For just a second he hung, poised between one life and another.

And then he began to move, his rock-hard prick pistoning in and out of Maureen, her large, firm breasts rippling as he stroked into her again and again and again and again. He kissed her, her mouth opening under his, little whimpers of pleasure escaping as their tongues writhed together. Maureen lifted a large, heavy breast to his mouth, the surface slick with sweat, and he licked it, the salt of her perspiration like wine on his tongue. The nipple was thick and fat, and he nibbled at it, pulling on it with his lips until it stretched the skin of her tit.

"Jesus." Jan's voice was slightly awestruck, and then she was there with them, her hands touching them both, sharing kisses with fever-bright eyes and hot lips. "Does he feel good for you, Mo? Because he felt awesome in me."

"Fuck, yes!" Maureen's eyes were wild, and her channel gripped his shaft, milking him. "Oh, Brandon, don't stop. Fuck me with that awesome cock! Fuck me until you cum! Until we both cum!"

"Mom, I love you! You're so fucking tight and hot and sexy!" He kissed her, feeling his balls swell. "I'm ready, Mom! Ready to cum in you!"

"Do it!" she ordered. She pulled him down, her teeth nipping at his lips. "Fill me up with your jizz! Shoot your hot load into Mommy's cunt!"

"Yes!" Jasmine's hand smacked his ass, stinging. "Fuck your mother, Brandon! Fuck her full of your cum!"

He was lost, drowning in passion. His body took over, bucking into his mother, almost violent in its mindless need. One thrust, two, ten, and then he felt it, a furious boiling rushing up his prick, and he slammed into Maureen, driving her across the blanket as he spent his load inside her steaming pussy. He shuddered, his arms wrapping around her tight, capturing her within his embrace. She wouldn't escape him, he swore. And no one would ever take her away. Her hips ground up towards him, crushing the mound of her pubis into his groin, and her fingers clutched his shoulders, nails raking as she shuddered with the force of her second climax of the morning.

Finally, his cock stopped twitching, and he relaxed, sinking down until he was almost prone. His head was pillowed on her shoulder, and she gave him a sleepy smile.

"Yes," she said, putting a finger to his lips. "I came again." She giggled, squeezing his softening member with her inner muscles. "Came all over that big old boner of yours."

"So, Mo." Janice lay down beside them, her head propped on one arm. "Was I right?"

"Yes, Jan." The younger woman rolled her eyes, and Brandon stifled a chuckle. "You were right. Fucking Brandon was a good idea. And no, he wasn't so messed-up in the head that he wouldn't want to screw a pair of hot, sexy women like us."

"Thank goodness," Jan added. "God damn. That was hotter than a real good plate of Tex-Mex." Her fingers traced the outlines of her pussy, and she sighed. "I came just from watching you. Twice."

A beeping interrupted Brandon's post-sex high, and he frowned, lifting up on his elbows. "Whose is that?"

"Yours." Janice sat up, lifted his phone from the coffee table where he had set it down the night before, and tossed it to him. "Not the first time I've heard it this morning, either."

He swiped the screen. "Just some text messages,' he said, scrolling through. "The soccer game got cancelled."

"Surprise, surprise," Jan said, looking out the patio windows. The rain was hammering down, turning the day into something dank and miserable. "Thank God we won't have to sit through that shit. We'd all come home with pneumonia. And that would definitely cut into our snuggle-time." She squeezed Brandon's butt-cheek for emphasis.

Brandon chuckled. "Snuggle-time?" He erased the message, then went to the next. "Holy shit!"

"What?" Jan asked lazily as he jerked to his knees.

Underneath him, Maureen made an unhappy sound, and he realized that his cock was no longer inside her. "Diane." He held the phone out as if it were poisonous. "She says she heard the game was cancelled, and wants to know what I'm doing today." He looked around the room, scattered with their clothes and absolutely reeking of sex.

"What are we going to do?"

Maureen smiled up at her wife, who grinned back, not needing any words to agree on the next step.

"Invite her over."