My Mother's Diary

Story Info
Mom & Son in Love.
3.2k words
4.5
37.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fact based story and whether you believe it or not, that is up to you.

This is more than an incest story about a son and his mother. It's about her love for her son.

*****

It's been six months since mom passed away from cancer. Her life cut short when she just turned 50. But for her last 10 years she was more than my mother.

After her death I started going through her things and came across a diary that I didn't know anything about. I started reading her excerpts and knew her story had to be told.

Mom was a war widow at 40 but she looked like she was in her 20's and and I was her 18 year old son. We both survived the tragedy and went on with our lives. I was in my senior year of high school and mom worked from home as a fashion designer for an exotic lingerie company. Sometimes I would hear the sewing machine going in the middle of the night and I would get up, wearing my briefs and asked her what she was doing. She would smile and say, "I had an idea for an outfit and I wanted to start work on making it before I lost the idea. Now, go back to sleep."

The next morning when I got up, I saw mom wearing this very pretty baby doll outfit that left nothing to the imagination.

"What are you wearing?"

"It's the outfit I was working on last night. Like it?"

"Yes, but mom, I can almost see through it. You look like you're naked underneath it."

As I was looking at my mom, she looked radiant. Even at 40, she was smoking hot. Full boobs, thin waist, her blonde hair hanging over her shoulders and I was sure her pussy was smooth.

"Danny, I'm not...but I'm sure you've seen naked women before."

"But you're my mom."

"And you're my son and from what I can see, you like the new outfit."

I looked down and my cock was rock hard and straining to get free from my briefs.

"Mom, I have to go." And I left.

Until that moment, I never had any sexual thoughts about my mother, but in that short time, everything changed for me.

A couple of days later as we were having dinner mom said, "Danny, my boss asked me if I wanted to make some extra money. I told him I would but what would I have to do. He said he would like me to model the items I design so he could show prospective buyers how they would look on a woman."

She continued, "The problem is I need a photographer. Would you like to make some money? My boss gave me a nice budget for one."

I replied, "But wouldn't you be naked underneath?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"But you're my mom..."

"Just think of me as a model and not your mom. I'm ok with it."

"I guess it's ok then. I'll do it."

Well, over the course of a few weeks, mom designed some fantastic items and she modeled every one of them and I took her pictures and she sent them to her boss. We both made some good money but the sexual tension for me was mounting...taking those pictures was getting to me.

Nothing ever happened between us but I jerked off quite a bit fantasizing about her.

This is her story from her diary...These are some of the excerpts from it...

*

Took some time for myself...relaxed by the pool...Danny just came home & I told him to join me...

OMG...he came out wearing his speedos...couldn't help but notice the big bulge...

*

Tonight, couldn't sleep...had visions of my son wearing his speedos and seeing his bulge... he must be well endowed...got to stop thinking about it....

*

Couldn't concentrate on work...kept thinking about son's cock... I'm becoming obsessed...I must be a terrible mother...

*

Trying to work...going to design a special outfit for me to wear for Danny...want to see his reaction...panties soaked...need relief...

*

Designing outfit..sheer black outfit...nothing underneath...going to shave my pussy...want him to see all of me...getting wet already...

*

Stayed up all night when I had the idea for the outfit. By morning it was finished and as I was trying it on Danny saw me in it. He was shocked to see his mother naked underneath the outfit, so much so that he had a nice hardon. I guess he really liked the outfit.

*

Asked him to photograph me...got practically naked...nipples hard and visible...could tell he had a big hardon...God, I want his cock in me.

*

Before we knew it, it was late and time for bed. We said goodnight and Danny went to sleep as I did some more work on my computer. Before I headed to sleep, I went into Danny's room to make sure he was ok. As he was uncovered, I moved the blanket up only to see he had a huge hardon. I figured he was having a pleasant dream. I smiled, covered him and left.

*

I started doing laundry and when I saw Danny's briefs, I could see that it was full of dried cum. I guess that my big boy had a very nice wet dream.

*

Day went by as usual. When Danny got home from school he went up to his room while I continued working on my computer. After some time I went upstairs to ask my son if he wanted a snack. His door was closed but I could hear noises. In a minute I realized that Danny was jerking off so I didn't disturb him. As I went back down I wondered who he was thinking about before he came.

*

Don't know why but today I was really horny and needed some relief. Since my son was in school, I decided to indulge in some personal pleasure.

Took a nice sensual bath and played with my tits and nipples that got so fucking hard and erect they hurt, but a nice hurt.

Cunt was on fire and thrusting fingers in it did little to relieve it's need to orgasm.

Finally got out, dried off and slipped into my bed naked still on fire. Laid there fingering myself, a sudden image of Danny popped into my mind. Why was I thinking about him? I never had thoughts about my son before. I kept picturing his hardon and him jerking off and secretly hoped that it was me he was thinking about and that I helped make him cum.

For a long time I was rubbing my pussy and finally I was ready to explode. Then it happened, not only did I have multiple orgasms but I squirted so much that my bed was completely soaked as I just kept squirting, thinking of Danny's hard cock.

My God, if Danny were home with me I would have had him fuck me...what a terrible mother I am... wanting to fuck my own son....

Finally, everything passed and I came back to reality and cleaned up my mess and went back to work.

*

It was the weekend and Danny had his regular chores to do as did I. Nothing unusual...

As we had lunch, a vision of Danny being naked crept into my head and all I could see was his big hard cock and I wanted it in me.... What the fuck is the matter with me?

"You ok mom?" He asked.

"Yeah Danny, I'm fine." And I started laughing.

"What's so funny mom?"

"Oh, I was just thinking of when you saw me in that sheer outfit a few days ago. I'm sorry if that upset you."

"It didn't upset me mom. It's just that I was surprised to see my mom naked like that. You looked terrific in that outfit."

"That's nice. I thought maybe you seeing me like that would turn you off from women."

"Mom, you're beautiful. If you weren't my mom, I would...."

"You would what honey?"

"I would want to have sex with you."

"Really, Danny? I'll take that as a big compliment. You know Danny, and I hope I'm not going to embarrass you, but from what I saw of you, if you weren't my son, I'd want to have sex with you too. You are going to make a lot of women happy."

The rest of the day was routine.

*

When it was time for bed, we headed to our bedrooms. I couldn't sleep and tossed and turned. At 2 a.m. I got up to check on Danny and as I entered his room I saw his cock was hard and he was moaning...it sounded like him saying "mom...yes.. that's it" then I watched as his cock started shooting streams of cum into his shorts. I then realized he was having a wet dream about me. As his cock relaxed, I lifted up his waist band and dipped my finger into his cum and licked his cum off of it. Oh God, I wanted more...another dip and I left.

*

Got on my computer...looked up porn about moms and sons...watched a few...got so fucking horny...

*

I finished two more outfits this morning and called Danny to come downstairs.

"Danny, would it be ok with you if I asked you to give me your honest opinions on my latest designs?"

"Sure mom."

I went inside and changed into the outfit I just finished making. It was red sheer top with a red sheer thong with a red sheer coverup.

"What do you think Danny?"

"Wow mom. You look fantastic in it. I like it."

"So, you like your mom in this?"

"Hell, yeah. You can wear that anytime."

"Take a good look. You like the feel of the material? I'm going to present this special outfit to the company to sell."

Danny came closer and felt the material, moved behind me and checked out the thong then said, "Mom, remove the coverup so I see better."

My heart raced as I removed the coverup. I knew his eyes were ravishing me and I got a rush from it.

"Mom, this is your best outfit yet."

"I'm glad you like it. Would you like me to wear it for you when your home?"

"You would do that for me? I'd love it mom. Thanks."

As I walked away, I saw my son's hard cock bulging and knew he was turned on...I couldn't help myself...I wanted and needed to seduce him.

Rest of the day was boring...I relaxed as Danny went out. Watched more son & mom porno...

We had dinner, watched TV and finally time for bed.

Danny went to bed first. I went to my room and put on the red sheer outfit.... waited awhile then went into my son's room naked. Tonight was the night...

Danny was asleep as I moved my hand to his briefs...I slid my hand under the waistband and finally got to feel his cock...my heart raced...I needed his cock inside me. I slipped his cock out and engulfed it with my mouth. His cock hardened as I sucked it. He was still asleep as I sucked harder. I finally got him to cum I'm my mouth as I swallowed every drop.

Just then he woke up...."Mom, what are you doing? Why are you wearing that outfit?"

"Baby, I want you Danny. I need you to fuck me."

"But you're my mother..."

"Not tonight Danny...tonight I'm yours. Fuck me."

I got I to bed with my son. I kissed him...he returned my kiss and our tongues met. He pulled me closer to him. My covered body pressed against him. He removed my outfit. I removed his briefs and his cock instantly got hard and pressed against my nakedness. We hugged and kissed and his hands roamed freely all over me. My hand reached down and grabbed his cock and balls....God, they felt amazing.

I moved my cunt over his cock and I was able to get his cock to slide into my cunt easily. I started moving up and down on his cock in the hopes that he fill my cunt with his cum.

It didn't take long before he told me he was going to cum...

"Shoot your cum into my cunt baby...fill your mother with your cum...then he shot his cum and I could feel it when his cock spurted out his warm cum. He pulled me tightly to him as he shot his cum into me.

"Oh God mom, I love you."

"I love you too baby."

I lay on top of him for awhile before I slipped off of him and onto my side...his cum oozing out my cunt.

We fucked twice more that night...

A new relationship was forever formed and there was no going back now.

*

I went to the pharmacy and got a Plan-B kit and used it when I got home, just in case. That afternoon I went to my gynecologist to get birth control pills.

When Danny got home, I was wearing the black outfit he liked...we went upstairs and we fucked until dinner time.

Over dinner we discussed our new relationship.

I asked him if he was ok with it. He said he was and wouldn't change anything. He loved me as his mom and now his lover.

I told him that he can have me anytime he wants me and that I would do anything he wants.

After dinner, we spent the rest of the night in bed having sex.

*

While Danny was at school, I moved some of his things into my bedroom since he will be sleeping with me anyway.

Have to have a talk with him tonight...

So excited...he is a good lover...have to tell him that.

My panties were soaking wet by the time he came home.

Before he went upstairs we had a talk...reminded him that our new relationship was our secret. He said he

understood. Told him I moved some of his stuff into my bedroom...he smiled.

As we fucked in bed told me he loved me in every way.

Fell asleep with his cock in me...

*

Did some work and waited for Danny to get home.

When he came home I surprised him with a trip to the Caribbean for a week's vacation...just him and I...told him that we will be on our honeymoon...

He was shocked...hugged and kissed me and we made love...leaving next weekend.

*

Day is here...packed up took flight to the island. We checked in as husband and wife...had our own chalet with private beach... No others around us...

Immediately undressed and went on the beach...Danny was in heaven.

As we laid there taking the sun I asked my new husband what he would like to do on our vacation. He just said that he wanted to be naked with his new wife and have a lot of sex with her...on the beach.

I laughed and asked him what he was waiting for. He wasted no time in mounting me and getting his big hard cock in my cunt. He fucked me hard and in a short time filled my cunt with his cum. God it felt so good...cum oozed out my cunt...felt funny...smiled and thanked him for being such a good lover.

We were on the beach awhile before we went to the chalet to cool down, shower and freshen up for dinner.

At dinner we were seated with another couple who were pleasant enough and on their honeymoon, as we were.

We made plans to meet them tomorrow.

That night Danny and I fucked on the beach under the moonlight..very romantic.

*

Next day we met the couple and hit the beach for more sun. We were surprised when they removed their suits and laid there naked. I looked at Danny and he smiled...then we both got naked with them.... couldn't believe I did it...

The woman was young and had a terrific figure...the guy was really hung and not bad to look at. I think Danny was embarrassed.

We all took a dip in the water and was now comfortable being naked with them. On the beach they started making out and Danny and I watched as they started fucking in front of us. We just watched...

Didn't take the guy long to cum and filled his wife with ease...as his cum poured out of her cunt. They apologized for their indiscretion but we told him it was ok.

By now Danny's cock was rock hard and I felt uneasy but I knew I had to do something...so I moved over to him and took his cock in my mouth knowing eyes were on us. I gave Danny a great blow job and he easily filled my mouth with his cum as I swallowed every drop. I was excited and embarrassed at the same time. I felt like a whore but I enjoyed it...

We all left the beach and Danny and I went back to the chalet laughing and then fucking as soon as we got inside...

Never made it to dinner...we just fucked the night away.

Took son's cock in my ass...he was so gentle...it hurt but it felt so good...came in my ass...God, I love him so much.

*

Next day we talked...told him we should move to another place where we could live as husband and wife...he agreed...once school is over, we will move...may have to have some plastic surgery to look younger...

We fucked on the beach...another first...felt weird...but enjoyable...

*

Rest of the week was more sex than I ever had...hard to keep up with Danny...enjoyed every second of it...

*

Last day...Danny wanted to do something memorable....fuck in front of the couple...not thrilled but I told him ok...

As the four of us were taking the sun naked, Danny and I started making out...I got into it...I straddled Danny and lowered my cunt onto his hard cock...disappeared into me...rode him...he shot his cum into me...oozed out when I dismounted him...glad I did it...would do it again if he wanted...

*

Last night...Had dinner with our friends...invited them to the chalet for wine...soon, they were making out...we watched...then Danny started playing with me...soon all naked...four of us were on the rug covered floor...I felt another hand on me...guy's wife was touching me...I let her...Danny and I were ready to fuck...now had his cock in me...her hand on my tit...as Danny fucked me, she kissed me...I returned her kiss as Danny filled me with his cum...he pulled out and fell to the side...she kept kissing me..tongues met...she mounted me...rubbed pussies together...had orgasm and squirted...never so embarrassed...

*

On way home apologized to Danny for my actions...he smiled...told me he loved me and glad I enjoyed it.

*

Moved out of town...living as husband and wife...look younger now...nobody knows... still in love after all these years...

Disease taking its toll...Danny has been so supportive...love him...

*

Last days... it's time...told Danny to move on...find someone...told him I don't regret a thing...he made me so happy...

He told me that he will always love me...and will miss me... doesn't regret one thing...