All Comments on 'My Mother's Diary'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Get the format, but it was too clunky to really allow me to feel the characters emotions. even in a diary, I would expect more narrative explaining feelings, maybe even more so, than what you presented. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure what to think of the little bit I read. Weird. No wonder it's taken you nearly 400 stories to get 2000 followers.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

5 stars, surprised I enjoyed it. Love a happy ending. thanks.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Too sad for me. Started out sad and just got sadder. Not really erotic IMO.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Great and sad! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Poignant song of love.

The natural early attraction was so beautiful. The realistic transition from mother/son to husband/wife was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It ended too sadly. I assumed the other couple would be incestedly related.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 3.

Sad story. Two people come together with true love for one another. It doesn't really matter if its between a mother and her son. They are both consenting adults. It would have been nice to see their relationship grow. I would have had them making passionate love and just when Danny is about to cums he whispers in his mother mouth: "The man in me wants to make a baby with you."

I'm a man and I had a few women whisper those words to me as we made hot, wet love. That they wanted my baby. It was more like....."In another time and place Tomas, I would love to have made a baby with you."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To say anything about this is true just shows how poorly thought out and written. It reads horrible and it's not worth reading. Get a better hobby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous