My Mother's Friend

Story Info
A girl went to babysit the kids of her mum's friend, but...
3.3k words
4.53
35.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THANK YOU TO THE READERS WHO SENT ME MONEY IN THE FORM OF TIPS TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED. I also appreciate your email and comments. The characters are over the age of eighteen. Please give your valuable feedback if you enjoy the story. Thank You.

One day, my mum told me that I had to babysit for one of her friends. She told me that her friend, Christina, would go to Palm Springs (for those who don't know about Palm Springs, it's a city in California), and I needed to watch her two kids. I arrived at her home right after school so that she could leave without getting late.

As I sat down on the couch, she informed me that she had changed her plan. She had already sent her kids to her sister's place for two days. She also said that she'd pay me since I was expecting the money for babysitting. Christina asked if I would like to join her for a glass of wine. Since it was my first-time tasting wine, I became excited and agreed to join her. We went into the kitchen, and I sat down at the table. She poured a glass of wine for me. Then we began talking, occasionally taking a little sip.

"Don't tell your mum that I have offered you wine," she laughed.

"Don't worry, my lips are sealed," I laughed too.

As I finished the first glass, she asked me for another glass of wine, and I couldn't refuse her. Somewhere about the second glass, I didn't know how and when the subject changed, and we started talking about sex. She asked me if I was a virgin anymore.

"Nope." I shook my head from left to right and vice versa.

Christina asked me when, and I told her that it had happened a long time ago. She didn't ask about the person; instead, she asked if I had a good time. I replied with a yes as my cheeks turned red. I told her it was really pleasurable, and I had enjoyed it.

"When did you have sex for the last time?" she asked, taking a sip of the delicious wine.

"Yesterday, after school," I coyly replied.

I realized I wanted to talk about sex with her more. I wasn't embarrassed at all. Maybe it was the wine or her friendly behavior that made me really comfortable.

She asked me if I would like to tell her more. After taking another little sip, I told her that I usually had sex with two guys after school.

"I bet you do," Christina grinned. "Who doesn't want to be the boyfriend of such a beautiful girl?"

I blushed but liked the compliment. I could see she was interested in hearing more, and she enjoyed listening to me tell her about all the nasty things I did with the guys. I told her about the two guys who had fucked me after school, and I described every little detail. As I kept telling her about my experience, she responded with "Really" or "I bet that felt good" stuff that encouraged me to tell her more.

"Have you ever been with a girl, Stacey?" she asked.

"Not really," I said.

She paused for a moment and then said, "Let's go to the living room; it's getting hot here."

She led me into the living room while holding my hand. We sat down on a couch next to each other. After a few minutes of general conversation, she asked if I'd ever had a massage.

"Nope, my mum rubs my back and that's all, but I have heard that it helps our bodies get relaxed."

"It's true," she said, nodding. "Would you like one?"

It was going to be another new experience for me, and I didn't want to miss it.

"Sure," I said.

Christina told me to lie on the couch on my belly, and she knelt next to me. She suggested me take my t-shirt off, as it would be easier for her to massage properly. Again, I wasn't sure if it was the wine or something else, but I slipped my t-shirt right over my head without any hesitation. Her soft hands began massaging my neck and shoulders.

"Since you've told me your secret, I want to tell you one of mine," she said, rubbing my neck and shoulders. "Are you interested?"

"Yes, I am," I responded with excitement.

She asked me if I wanted to hear about her most memorable experience with a guy. Since my head was lying on the couch, I couldn't move it freely, so I gave a little nod. Christina told me that she was eighteen when her boyfriend took her virginity. She kept telling me how he caressed her, massaged her breasts, passionately kissed her, and sucked on her tiny nipples. As she kept talking, I felt her hands on my back, consciously working her way to the sides of my bra and then to the back.

"This would feel better," she whispered as she unhooked my bra. "We're girls, so there's nothing to worry about."

I was so turned on that I was having trouble keeping my breathing steady. My pussy was on fire, and I wanted to touch myself badly! I felt her hands moving down my back to my butt. She gently stroked my ass cheeks over my pink skirt, then pulled it up a little. I felt my soft, shapely ass become fully exposed in front of my mother's friend, who was twenty years older than me.

"I see that someone has forgot her panties," Christina chuckled. "Are you sure that you fucked those guys yesterday and not today, before coming over here?"

"Noo!" I opposed. "I never wear panties except for the days of my period."

I felt her hands gently grip my small ass cheeks as she continued to tell me about how her boyfriend made her feel good. She told me about him licking between her thighs, and how he fingered her to a couple of orgasms. Christina placed her hands on each of my legs and spread them carefully. I felt her fingers closer to my crotch, and just about the time I expected her to touch me, she moved down.

"Okay, sweetie, the back is done. Now, turn over."

Are you kidding me? How could you leave when I'm so fucking horny and wet? I wanted to scream.

"We should go to my bedroom," she said. "It's difficult to give a massage on the couch."

I understood where it was going. I wanted to play along, so I agreed without any questions. I walked into her bedroom, my hands covering my tits and stiff nipples. As we entered the room, she instructed me to lie down on the bed, which I did.

"Would you mind if I take your skirt off?"

I felt a little uneasy at first.

"Don't worry, I'll take off mine too," she giggled, sensing my hesitation. "We both are girls, so I don't mind at all."

I looked at Christina as she removed her trousers and panties. Then she slid my skirt down my ankles and laid them next to me on the bed. My heart was pounding like a drum. I hastily placed my hands to cover up my exposed pussy. I had forgot that my tits were now on full display in front of her. She laughed again and gently drew my hands away from my perfectly shaved mound.

"What a beautiful pussy you have, Stacey!" she exclaimed as her thumbs gently rolled over the fleshy mound of my vagina.

She told me to close my eyes and think about happy thoughts. Hell, the only thoughts I had were pleasant and nasty sexual thoughts! All I could think of was how many times I had enjoyed an orgasm the day before. In the meantime, Christina started by massaging my feet, then my toes, and finally the bottom of each foot. Then she kissed my right ankle, gradually working her way up to my right thigh.

"This is called a lip massage," she said as she continued rubbing my right leg with her fingers and gently kissing me.

Soon she worked her way up to my hips, and her fingers began to glide all over my body. She would rub my belly once in a while and then brush her fingers over my plump pussy mound. My breathing was becoming harder, and sticky pussy-juice oozed from my slit.

Christina worked her way down my right arm until she reached my hand. She kissed my palm and sucked on each finger. She started kissing my neck and forehead. I wanted to rub myself, but I didn't want to do that in front of her. She planted a sloppy, wet kiss on my lips. When I opened my mouth, her tongue licked mine. A soft moan escaped my mouth as our tongues entwined. Christina leaned over me, slipping her top over her head and unclasping her bra. Her massive, slightly sagging breasts brushed up against my smaller, plump breasts. Her darker areolas and nipples rubbed against my lighter pink areolas and nipples. She did the same thing with my left hand. I gazed at her as her tongue moved closer to my left tit and began licking it in a circular motion. As she made the circle smaller and smaller, her lips got closer to my erect nipple.

Just as I thought Christina would kiss my left nipple, she moved away from it and did the same thing to my right breast. She kissed me down between my breasts and to my belly. I couldn't stop myself from rubbing my clit when she tongued my belly button. She abruptly grabbed my hand, pushed it away from my clit, and placed it by my side.

"Don't start it so fast, horny girl!" she exclaimed.

It felt as if she had complete control over me. I had no choice but to obey her. Then Christina straddled my legs and leaned over. I felt her huge tits getting squeezed against my thighs and her wet kisses inside my inner thighs. I spread my legs more, giving her enough room. My skin was tingling, and I could hardly breathe. All I could think of were her lips, so wet, so soft, and so wanting.

"Now, lie on your stomach," she said, sitting up on the bed.

When is she going to stop teasing me? I asked myself.

As I lay on my belly, Christina continued teasing me. She was working me up to a frenzy, to a state of something that I had never experienced with any boy or group of boys. She kissed my left ass cheek and then the right one, and slowly started to work down. She gently kissed my butthole while spreading my ass cheeks with her hands. That was the first time someone kissed my butthole. A slow but steady moan came out of my mouth as I felt her tongue go as deep into my butthole as she could. I was so turned on that my body started shaking, and I shuddered in a wonderful, mind-blowing orgasm. I was still trying to collect myself when she moved her tongue from my ass and worked her way down my crack--my cunt. I felt every nerve in my lips tingle as her tongue touched them. I could feel her tongue start to lick up and down my now very open slit.

"You're so wet, Stacey!" she exclaimed, rubbing my clit with her finger.

"I know," I whimpered. "Don't stop!"

I arched my butt up to give her more access. After a while, she flipped me over and lay next to me.

"We must not tell anyone about this," she said. "Nobody would understand us."

She again asked me if I would promise her not to tell anyone. I promised and also said that no one had ever made me feel the way she did. She smiled and kissed my lips. Christina placed her right hand on my plump pussy mound and slowly slid her fingers into my hole.

"Mmmm..." I moaned.

"Do you want to touch me too, little girl?"

I nodded, and soon my fingers reached for her neatly trimmed honeypot. She moaned loudly as I caressed her wet, slippery pussy lips. It was enough for me to realize how much she loved it.

"Harder, little girl, harder!" she gasped.

As I continued sliding my fingers faster and faster into her, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight against herself. Her body started shaking, and I knew she was having an orgasm. She kept fingering me in the same way I was fingering her, helping me reach for another orgasm.

"Aahhh...!" I almost screamed, squirting all over her hands.

We didn't move for a few minutes as we panted and tried to catch our breath. Christina and I stayed in her bed until the evening. Then we got up and washed each other in the shower. She made sandwiches for both of us, and we had another glass of wine. She reminded me for the third time not to tell anyone about what we had done. I promised again that I would not tell a soul. Since my friend and family members did not expect me to arrive home until the next morning, I brazenly asked her if I could stay with her so that she could teach me more about sex with another woman.

"Your parents know that you are here to babysit my kids, so you can't go home until tomorrow," she grinned. "I have sent my kids to my sister's home so that we can spend the day together."

"Mum said you were going to Palm Springs," I said, surprised.

"Oh, darling! It was an excuse to spend time with you!"

"But why?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I watched you penetrate your delicious pussy with your soft fingers."

"Did you see me fingering?" I was surprised as well aroused again.

She grinned but didn't say anything.

"When?" I asked, sitting straight in the chair.

"No more questions, honey," she said, putting her finger on my lips. "Let's go the bedroom."

"Again?" I asked and chuckled. "Do you want to do it again?"

"I have another plan this time," Christina giggled, leading me to the bedroom. Let's go."

While we walked in to the room, she said, "Wait here, I'll be back."

I saw her leaving her bedroom as I sat on the bed naked, bending my legs at the knees.

"Have you ever used this?" Christina asked as she entered the room again, holding a huge, pink, plastic-like penis in her hand. It had two heads of a dick, one at each end.

"W-What's that?"

"It's called a dildo."

"That plastic thing?" I laughed. "It looks like a dick!"

"Yep," she nodded.

"We can use this instead of a penis, and it's not made of plastic; it's made of rubber," she added. "It feels like a man's dick, but it never goes soft like a man's dick."

She walked over to me and asked me to touch the dildo. It was neither too soft nor too hard. She then told me to smell it. A pungent, fishy odor entered my nostrils as I smelled that massive rubber dick. It was familiar; it smelled like dried pussy-juice. I raised my head and looked at her. She grinned and put the other end of the dildo inside her mouth. Then she took it out of her mouth and told me to lick it. As I opened my mouth, she shoved the dildo into my mouth, coated in her saliva. Instantly, it made my nipples erect again, and my pussy started to tingle.

"Now lie down on the bed," she said, pulling the dildo out of my mouth. "We are going to try this out."

I was scared at first, but Christina reassured me by saying she knew how to use it properly. She placed her hands on my knees and slowly spread my legs. I felt the cold tip of the rubber dick touch the entrance of my folds and slowly go deeper. I felt so full! I was moving my hips, trying to get her to put it in me faster.

"Relax, Stacey!" she giggled. "We have all night."

As my cunt continued to swallow the enormous dildo, I moaned loudly.

"You love this rubber cock, don't you?" she chuckled.

"Oh, yeah!" I whimpered. "I'm feeling so full!"

"I hoped you would say that," she said, sitting in front of me.

She took the other end of the rubber dick and put it in her pussy. Our legs were in the way at first until she put hers over mine. She pulled me up to a sitting position and pinched my nipples.

"Do you like it?"

I nodded and moaned. She began moving her ass, which made the dildo slide in and out between both of us. I saw it go deeper and deeper, and I could feel it filling me more. Christina had her eyes closed and the loveliest smile on her face. I was starting to get really hot. I had no idea if it was the fucking going on, or the look on the face of my mother's friend, or the fact that this was so nasty. I wanted more; I wanted every inch of that cock that I could see deep inside me, deep inside her. I began to hump the rubber dick, and as I did so, I noticed it disappear within us.

I sat and watched the part between us become less and less. I could see our pussies coming closer and closer to each other until it got to the point when I felt her trimmed pubic hair rub against my bald pussy. I wanted to feel her wet, sticky cunt rubbing mine. That huge, rubbery cock was buried deep inside both of us. My fuck-tunnel engulfed half of it, and hers engulfed the other half. We both lay on our backs so that we had more freedom of movement, and with our humping, the dildo was sliding in and out of us both. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I squeezed my boobs harder, pinched my nipples, and fucked her as hard as I could. I felt like a guy who was fucking another woman, but I also felt like a girl who was getting fucked. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever done! We continued humping each other until my legs began to tremble again.

"Aaahhh... I'm cuummiinngg!" I screamed and pulled that huge rubber cock out of my cunt. It made a popping sound as it came out of my wet, glistening pussy. Jets of hot, clear liquid shot out of my hole and drenched Christina's pussy lips and pubic mound, including her pubic hair.

"I'm cummingg too!" Christina moaned with her eyes still closed. She didn't squirt, but I saw the dildo coated with a thick layer of her creamy pussy-juice as she pulled it out of her hole. We gazed at each other and shared smiles. Our hair was a mess, and we were sweating profusely. Christina sank her tongue into my mouth and probed deep, licking the walls of my cheeks and running her tongue along my tongue.

"Have you enjoyed it?" she asked as she panted.

I felt so exhausted that all I could do was nod. I took a few seconds and asked her which end was inside her. When she showed me, I inserted that very moist end into my mouth. I was marveled by the aroma and flavor of her salty cum. She followed my lead, and licked and sucked the other end that was inside me.

I couldn't say how long we lay there in her bed. It was already early in the morning when I opened my eyes.

Copyright © 2023 princess_stacey. All Rights Reserved.

All content published on this account is copyrighted material belonging to princess_stacey. The stories and poems published on this Literotica account may not be distributed or published on other websites.