My Mother's Huge, Naked Breasts

Story Info
After years of sexually teasing him, mother and son have sex.
6k words
4.03
79.5k
91
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While his drunken father was sleeping another one-off on Christmas Eve, what started out as innocent cuddling between a MILF of a mother and her adult son ended in them having sex, incestuous sex.

Modestly moral until her son, Jarrett, turned 18-years-old, not wanting to sexually tease him or erotically entice him when he was a boy, Kimberly always wore a robe over her nightgown. So as not to give him an up-skirt peek of her panties or an up-nightgown view of her naked pussy, she was careful how she sat and how she crossed and uncrossed her legs. She was careful when leaning in front of him not to give him a down-blouse view of her cleavage and bra or a down-nightgown view of her naked breasts.

Now that he was 18-years-old and not a child anymore, in her eyes, he was a man. In her eyes, even though he was her blood related son, with her the huntress and him her prey, he was fair, sexual game. Now, showing him all that he wanted to see and imagined seeing while masturbating himself, she no longer wore a robe over her short, low-cut, and sheer nightgown.

She wanted to show him all that he had never seen of his mother's naked body. Instead of imagining her naked body while masturbating himself, adding to his incestuous lust and sexual desire, she wanted to show him what he had never seen of her naked body. Tempting him to touch her, feel her, and have sex with her, she wanted to flash him her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy.

With her making the first sexual moves by flashing him, she hoped that he'd make the next sexual moves by touching her and feeling her. She was horny and sexually frustrated. She needed a man's hand on her big breasts and his fingers her erect nipples, on her swollen clit, and inside of her pussy. She needed a hard prick in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy. With her son the only available man around and with her sexually attracted to him, she needed to sexually seduce him.

As if he was the pizza delivery man, she walked around him wearing a loose towel that always managed to fall at the right moment. Especially when her husband was still sleeping, she no longer closed her bedroom door when dressing or undressing. Especially when her husband was at work or out with his drinking buddies, she no closed her bathroom door when showering or bathing. It didn't take her long to show her son her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy.

With him at the age where he's a masturbation machine, whenever she carried up his laundry, she always listened at his bedroom door before barging in his room without knocking. She couldn't count how many times she caught her son naked. She couldn't count how many times she caught him masturbating. She couldn't count how many times she caught him ejaculating a load of cum all over his chest, his stomach, and his hand.

Not leaving his room until she had a good, long look of his naked prick, she took whatever she saw of her son to bed with her that night to masturbate herself. While in his room, with him covering his big, hard erection with his sheet, she put his clothes away. She bent at the waist to flash him her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy while putting his clothes away in the bottom drawers of his dresser. She leaned over him to collect his dirty laundry while flashing him most of her naked breasts.

Hanging around the house in her revealing nightgowns while wearing her soft, pink lipstick, she no longer sat like a lady. She sat more like a construction worker on his break. Deliberately unmindful how she crossed and uncrossed he legs, she continually flashed him her naked pussy. She sat with her knees parted wide enough to give him a continually up-skirt peek of her panties or of her naked pussy.

# # #

After weeks of sexually teasing him by flashing him her big, naked breasts, Jarrett's mother, Kimberly, finally allowed her 18-year-old son to have his wicked, sexual way with her huge, tits. With her continually, sexually frustrated and him constantly horny, inevitable, sex between mother and son was destined to happen. Keeping it all in the family, and by illogically justifying it in her mind, better that she has sex with her son than having sex with a stranger.

Making his sexual wishes come true, Kim finally gave Jarrett his sexual fantasy of having sex with his MILF of a mother. She finally allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with her huge, naked tits and erect nipples. The best Christmas gift she could have given him, she allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with the rest of her naked body, too.

Allowing him the use of her hands, her mouth, her pussy, and her ass, nothing between mother and son was off-limits to his sexual desire. Eventually they made love and from there they fucked. Kim continued their secret, forbidden, sexual relationship without her husband knowing and/or even suspecting. Always accusing her of cheating on him, he trusted his son but not his wife.

Then, when she finally divorced her husband, she treated her son more like her husband than her son. With him taking his father's place, Jarrett became his mother's man. She did more sexual things with her son than she ever did with her husband. She allowed him to flash her naked breasts to unsuspecting men.

During his monthly poker parties, as if she was at a private men's club, she served his friends drinks topless. She allowed them to touch, feel, and fondle her big tits while fingering and sucking her nipples. Returning he sexual favor, she fingered, fondled, and briefly stroked their naked pricks.

She played Marco Polo with his 18 and 19-year-old, young friends, men who were more than half her age, while they were all naked in the pool. In the way that she allowed them to touch her and feel her, they allowed her to touch them and feel them, too. Mother and son not only went to a nude beach together but also, they attended a swingers' social dance together. Adding even more heat to their outrageous, sexual relationship, while he watched his mother having sex with other men, she watched him having sex with other women.

# # #

His mother loved talking dirty to him. Turning him on with her sexually suggestive talk, she told him that she wanted him to give her a baby. She told him that she wanted to blow him and wanted him to cum in her mouth. Mother told her son that she wanted him to give her a cum bath. She told him that she needed him to fuck her in her ass.

At first, she flashed him her naked tits while making her flashes appear accidental and/or unintentional. From there and eventually, she allowed him to touch, feel, fondle, and suck her tits. Finally, she blew him. She sucked her son's cock. Just as she told him that she wanted him to do, she allowed him to cum in her mouth. She swallowed his cum and even allowed to cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts.

Yet, think about it. What kind of mother sexually teases her son? What kind of mother talks dirty to her son? What kind of mother exposes her naked breasts to her son? What kind of mother sucks her son's prick? What kind of mother swallows her son's cum? What kind of mother allows her son to give her a cum bath?

"I love you, Mommy," Jarrett always said after cumming in his mother's mouth.

From there, she made love to him. Then, she fucked him. She allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with not only her tits but also with her hands, her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. She not only allowed him to cum in her mouth, his mother's mouth but also, she allowed him to cum in her pussy, all over her face, in her hair, and across her huge, naked breasts. Seemingly, she loved it when her son gave her a cum bath.

An illicit mother and son, sexual relationship, she stroked him, sucked him, and fucked him in the way that she should have been stroking, sucking, and fucking her husband. Yet, her husband wasn't man, and he definitely wasn't the kind of man that she'd want in her bed. Instead, a violently abusive man, he spent all of his money on booze and returned home sticking of pussy. He was a drunk. As far as she was concerned, her son was the real man of the house and she was willing to give him consensual sex any time he wanted it.

# # #

Starting fourteen-years-ago, when he was 18-years-old and his mother was 47-years-old, his sexual fantasy finally came true. Jarret finally had sex with his MILF of a mother, Kim. His father, an abusive and controlling drunk, was never sober long enough to get and maintain an erection to erotically pleasure and sexually satisfy his sexy and horny wife. The perfect, sexual scenario, now that they were having forbidden sex, Dad never suspected that his son was having incestuous sex with his mother nor that his wife was having forbidden sex with her son.

After weeks of her sexually teasing him and talking dirty to him, before they were yet to have sex, one night, on Christmas Eve, Jarrett's mother, Kim, was up watching sexually explicit, erotic movies while masturbating herself. Her only sexual release, she loved watching dirty movies. Some would call what she watched was porn but with it having more engaging dialogue, real acting, well-known actors, and an actual plot, what she watched was deemed more as erotica than as pornographic. Nonetheless, what she watched was sexually titillating and sexually arousing enough for her to cum while masturbating herself.

Odd for a woman to be watching sexually suggestive movies while masturbating but masturbating herself was something that she routinely did rather than to sleep with her drunk of a husband. The last thing that she wanted to do was to blow her husband. The last thing that she wanted was for him to mount her in the middle of the night with his foul, breath stinking of stale beer and raunchy pussy. The last thing she wanted was for him to was to force her and to stick his prick up her ass or in her pussy and fuck her.

Aware that his mother not only watched dirty movies every night but also masturbated herself while watching them, sometimes he heard her softly moaning. Sometimes, when she was more sexually aroused and vocal, and thought that he couldn't hear and/or didn't know what she was doing, he heard her cumming. Stroking himself while imagining his mother masturbating herself and cumming for him, he imagined about his mother touching and feeling herself while sexually pleasuring herself. Horny now, while thinking of his mother cumming, he couldn't sleep.

Hoping to catch his mother masturbating, Jarrett wandered in the living room and sat on the couch next to her. His first erotic, porn movie, and something that a father would normally do to teach his son, mother and son watched a porn movie together. Ordinarily, it would be shocking for a young, virginal man to watch a sexually suggestive and sometimes sexually explicit movie with his mother but this was no ordinary son and mother. Two of a kind, they both wanted sex.

"I couldn't sleep," he said yawning. "What are you watching? Anything good?"

She smiled at her son.

"Just a chick flick. You wouldn't like it," she said. "There's no action, car chases, or violence in it. It's just romantic dialogue and sex," she said giving her son a sexy smile and a naughty look.

Especially for a son who was sexually attracted to his mother, no doubt, while hoping that she'd touch and feel herself in front of him, it was every young man's sexual fantasy to watch a sexy movie with his mother. Especially for a mother who was sexually attracted to her son, no doubt, while hoping that he'd become sexually excited enough to finger his erect prick, it was every mature woman's sexual fantasy to watch a sexy movie with her son. Yet, asking for trouble, most mothers would never watch an erotic movie with their sons.

Fearing what may happen next, if a mother sexually excited her son while watching a sexy movie, he may take sexual advantage of her. He may touch her and feel her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother. He may pull out his prick and stick his erect cock in her hand or in her mouth. He may strip her naked and force her to have sex with him. He may fuck her. Forcing her to spread her legs for him, he may fuck his mother.

With him well aware that his mother loved talking dirty, he imagined talking dirty to his mother. He imagined being so sexually suggestive that he sexually aroused her with his dirty talk. He imagined her wanting him to have incestuous sex with her naked body as much as he wanted to have forbidden sex with her naked body. Only, nothing more than sexually teasing him, she'd really never have sex with him. Teasing is one thing but actually having incestuous sex is a big, next step.

'Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your mouth,' thought Jarrett while thinking of doing all of those things to and with his mother. 'Fuck me, Mom. I need to cum in our cunt.'

Touching her and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother, he'd love to take sexual advantage of her while she watched her movie. He'd love to pull out his prick and stick his erect cock in her hand or in her mouth. He'd love to strip her naked and force her to have sex with him. After making love to her, he'd love to fuck her.

# # #

Yet, no matter what was deemed inappropriate, sexual behavior, with them both being naughty instead of nice on Christmas Eve, Jarrett watched his first porn movie with his mother. Instead of sleeping with her husband, Kimberly routinely stayed up late while watching porn. Normally, it's men who stay up late watching porn while their wives slept but with her a night owl, and with her not getting any sex from her husband, she needed a sexual release. With her addicted to sex, masturbation was her sexual salvation.

Allowing herself to fall asleep on the couch, watching erotic movies relaxed her as much as it sexually aroused her. Watching porn allowed her to live out her sexual fantasies of exhibitionism and voyeurism with her son after watching her erotic, sexually suggestive, and pornographic movies. Instead of being sexually frustrated, watching actors having sex on the screen while masturbating allowed her to sexually satisfy herself by self-pleasuring herself while imagining that she was having sex with them.

Besides, with her son an early riser, when he walked in the living room the next morning to eat his cereal, as she intended, he'd see his mother in all manner of undress. Acting as if she didn't realize that she was exposed, with her always flashing him, her big, naked tits would be hanging out of her nightgown. With him as sexually attracted to her huge, naked breasts, she loved flashing him her humongous, naked breasts.

As evidence that she had masturbated herself during the night, her flimsy nightgown was raised up to her crotch and over her hips. With her pretending that she was still asleep with her knees up and her legs spread, she immodestly and immorally exposed her naked, dark brown, glistening wet pussy to her virginal son. With her naked pussy the first pussy that he had ever seen up close, in the way that he was unable to remove his horny eyes from her naked breasts, he was unable to remove his bulging eyes from his mother's naked pussy.

"Oh, Jarrett. I didn't know you were up already," said Kimberly while pretending that she had just awakened. "Oh, my God. I didn't realize that I was so exposed. Don't look at Mommy's naked ass, tits, and pussy," she said when she saw him staring at her naked ass, tits, and pussy. She closed her legs and pulled her nightgown down. "I'm so embarrassed that you saw so much of Mommy.''

With her making the first, sexual move by exposing herself to her son, she wished that he'd make the next sexual move by touching her and feeling her where a son should never touch and feel his mother. While she lay sleeping, or pretending to be asleep, she wished he had reached out his horny hand to finger her pussy. Something she had masturbated herself over, she would have loved for her son to have masturbated her. She would have loved for her son to lick her pussy while fingering her cunt.

While her husband was still asleep in the bedroom, Kimberly wished that Jarrett would reach out his hand and feel her tits and finger her erect nipples. She wished that her son would grope and fondle her big, naked tits and turn, pull, and twist her erect nipples. Wishing that he'd masturbate her, she wished that he'd rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. If he dared to masturbate her, she'd stroke his cock while sucking his prick.

Instead of having sex with an angry, abusive, and drunken man, instead of having sex with a neighbor, or a stranger that she met at the mall or at a bar, she felt safer having sex with her son. Before having sex with Jarrett, armed with her masturbation toys, Kim used her vibrators and her dildos to sexually pleasure herself and to masturbate herself. Oddly enough and telling, foretelling their sexual future together, she named her favorite dildo, Jarrett, after her son.

Well aware that her son was hung like a horse, she had already seen his naked prick dozens of times in the way that he had already seen her naked tits and naked pussy plenty of times. Watching erotic movies and/or pornographic movies allowed her to imagine her sexual fantasies of having sex with her son's big dick. A healthy and safe way to sexually pleasure herself, she experienced her sexual fantasies through masturbation. Yet, sometimes, she missed having sex. Sometimes, she needed a cock in her hand, in her mouth, in her pussy, and/or in her ass.

# # #

Unbeknownst to many men, when it comes to sex, women are just as horny as men are. Women can be just as perversely perverted and sexually experimental as can men. Unbeknownst to many men, just as many men want to have sex with their mothers, there are many mothers who secretly wish that they could have sex with their sons. Men don't hold the license to sexual perversions and/or incestuous fantasies. Women can be just as sexually nasty as can men.

Her son, especially after he turned 18-years-old, was her world and her everything. The kind of emotions that she should have saved and given to her undeserving husband, or even to her potential lover, whomever that may be, she gave to her son. As if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, they went everywhere together. As if they were husband and wife, they did everything together. As if they were lovers instead of mother and son, they had a secret, intimate, sexual relationship.

Sexually abused as a child, his mother knew firsthand how sexual abuse adversely effected children. Never at peace but in an internal torment and emotional struggle, she sometimes felt an uncontrollable rage. What happened to her was the underlying reason why she didn't have sex with her son until after he turned 18-years-old and became a man under the legal eyes of the law. With many victims of sexually abuse turning to drugs, alcohol, sex, depression, suicide, and/or becoming child abusers themselves, she didn't want to do to her son what had been done to her.

Having sexually developed early, she had her menstrual period at 10-years-old. She had D cup breasts by the time she was 13-years-old, double D cup breasts at 15-years-old, and F cup breasts by the time she was 18-years-old. Finally, her breasts stopped growing when they reached a J cup at 20-years-old and then an O cup at 22-years-old.

Whether men looked at her with sexual lust or women looked at her as if her breasts were giant implants, everyone looked at her big tits. Seemingly, she didn't care if people viewed her and her gigantic breasts as a sideshow freak. She was proud of her big tits. Unless they were born with them or paid a plastic surgeon thousands of dollars to buy them, she enjoyed having what most women didn't have and would never have.

12