My Mother's Huge, Naked Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Judging by the title of this story, suffice to write, Kimberly, had big tits, huge breasts. She had the biggest, natural breasts that Jarrett had ever seen on an average sized woman. There are plenty of morbidly obese, black women with huge breasts but Kimberly, at 5'6" tall and one-hundred and sixty-five pounds, was as shapely as she was sexy. With nearly 30-pounds of her weight attributed to her big tits, she couldn't even imagine how big her breasts would be if she weighed 300-plus-pounds.

A good candidate for breast, reduction surgery, yet, instead of reducing her breast size, with her literally sticking out in a crowd, no pun intended, she loved showcasing her big tits. Never mind flashing her naked breasts, she loved the sexual attention that flashing her fully clothe breasts gave her. Whenever she wore her custom bra beneath a tight, fitting sweater, as if ready to do sexual battle, she looked dangerous. As if she proudly carried the pair of sirens from Homer's Odyssey in her brassiere, her big tits beckoned her sexuality to men.

Every man looked at her when seeing her approaching them with her giant knockers. She loved how they called her womanly attention to herself. As if they were natural, medals of honor awarded to her at birth, something that not many women had, unless they paid a plastic surgeon to surgically add them and/or enhance them, she was proud of her enormous breasts.

She enjoyed the attention that her breasts gave her. She enjoyed how men looked at her, stared at her, and leered at her. Especially those men with wives who had modest sized breasts, she loved how men sexually lusted over her and her supersized breasts. No doubt, those men who stared at her big tits wished that they could see her big tits. They wished that they could touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them.

She took a size 38 bra with a cup size of O. Plenty big enough, quite the understatement, to say that she had big tits, Jarrett heard of cup sizes D and double D but not a cup size O. To graphically illustrate the immense size of his mother's breasts, one needed to compare them to other busty women.

Katy Perry, considered busty, is a 32 D. Kate Upton is a 34 DD, Kelly Brook is a 34 E, Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara have F cups, and Amber Rose takes a 36 H cup. Jarrett's mother took a size 38 bra with an O cup. Very expensive to buy, around three-hundred-dollars each, her bras had to be custom made.

He never knew that brassiere cup sizes went that high in cup size until he looked at one of his mother's enormous bras in the laundry. He couldn't believe his eyes. Her bra cups were so big that he could easily wear her bra cup on his head as a hat. She took a size 38 O bra. Suddenly and involuntarily, as if he was a baby nursing or a goldfish wanting to be fed, his lips moved in the shape of an O.

Seeing her, especially when she stood sideways was mesmerizing. With his mother's braless breasts bouncing up and down and swaying from side-to-side, as if in an Irish Spring soap commercial, seeing her running towards him was a hypnotic event of immense proportions. With her having Rolls Royce, limousine sized knockers, every man who saw her gigantic breasts, especially those men who were enamored with big, breasted women, stared at them. As if her breasts were the shiny chrome bumpers from a '59 Cadillac Coupe deVille, every man wanted to take her and her big tits out for a spin.

Curious what her naked breasts looked like, if only just once, admiring men wanted to see them. They wished they could get her alone. They wished they could go parking with her. They wished they could go to a nude beach with her.

If only just once, horny men wanted to touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, and grope her tits. They wanted to see her in her bra and panties. They wanted to see her in her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgown. They wanted to see her topless. Basking in the sexual glory of being smothered by her super, big tits, they wanted to suck her huge breasts while fingering her enormously, erect nipples.

Whether meeting her for the first time or even if they knew her quite well, all men stared at her breasts as if she was topless. As if her enormous and seemingly always erect nipples were her eyes, they talked to her tits. Her breasts were not only all that they saw of her but also all that they remembered of her. With them seldom staring at her pretty face, if ever she was in a police lineup, they wouldn't be able to describe her. All that they could say to describe her was that she had big tits.

The first thing anyone saw of Jarrett's mother when she entered a room or rounded a corner was her massive breasts. The last thing that men remembered of her and missed of his mother was her big tits. Not embarrassed by them or ashamed of them, on the contrary, proud of them, she highlighted them as if advertising them. She wore low-cut tops with plunging necklines even in the winter. Showing off her big boobs by sexually shocking men and sexually teasing them, she loved going topless at a public beach.

Instead of always having to dig through her purse, her cleavage was so long and so deep that she used it to keep things handy and within reach. Her cleavage was so long and so deep that she stored items such as lipstick, tissue, money, and keys inside of her long, sexy line of cleavage. Jarrett always wondered if Jimmy Hoffa was buried in his mother's cleavage. TSA agents at the airport fought over who was going to inspect his mother. Oddly enough, always suspected of carrying drugs, routinely, she was called in back for a strip search.

# # #

Accustomed to seeing his mother's naked breasts, she pretended that she didn't know he was there or that she was unaware that she was as exposed as she was. Wanting him to see her naked tits, she always walked him around topless or nearly topless. Needless to write, with him seeing her naked breasts nearly daily, Jarrett's favorite masturbation material was imagining touching, feeling, fondling, groping, and sucking his mother's immense, naked breasts.

Her favorite nightgown was a blue, flimsy, nightgown that was cut so low that it showed her huge areolas and nipples every time she leaned, stretched, bent, and moved. Her nightgown had been washed so very many times that it was threadbare and practically see-through. Not caring if the neighbors saw her naked breasts, with her routinely lying in the backyard while sunning herself topless, she mowed the lawn while atop her riding lawnmower bare breasted.

Finally, at last, for the holiday, as if Santa had granted him his longtime wish, Jarrett finally got exactly what he wanted for Christmas. Much like that song, All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth, all that Jarrett wanted for Christmas was his mother's two, big breasts. Jarrett was finally allowed to spend some quality, alone time with his mother's big breasts.

Unable to sleep while torturing himself by thinking of his mother alone in the living room watching porn while masturbating herself, unabashedly, he decided to join her. Hoping to catch her masturbating, he'd love to watch his mother fingering her pussy while fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples. Curious what she sounded like and looked like when having a sexual orgasm, he'd love to watch her and hear her cum.

Only, this time, turning the sexual tables on her, in the way that she routinely flashed him her naked breasts, he was determined to flash her his naked prick. He was curious what she'd do if she saw his hard, erect prick when it was in reach of her soft, warm hand. Making sure that he was as big as he was hard, before leaving his bedroom to come to the living room, he stroked himself to a nice erection. In the way that his mother always wanted him to see her naked tits, he wanted his mother to see his naked dick.

In the way that his mother's big breasts tented everything she wore; his erect cock tented his pajama bottoms. In the way that he stared at the size and the shape of his mother's huge breasts through her clothes, his mother stared at the size and the shape of his prick through his pajama bottoms. Obviously, in the way that he wanted to have sex with her, she wanted to have sex with him.

'I wonder what she'd do if she saw my naked cock. I wonder if she'd look, stare, or look away. I wonder if she'd touch it, wrap her fingers around, and stroke me while sucking it,' he thought. 'Cock for tits, if she stroked me, I'd feel her naked tits while fingering and sucking her big nipples.'

He wore pajama bottoms without underwear. He stretched his pee hole of his pajama bottoms wider and longer. Already testing what he could see of himself in his mirror, he knew that as soon as he got an erection, which he always did while staring at his mother's nightgown clad breasts, that his cock would pop out of his pee hole. As if his erect prick was a cock in the box, just as he hoped would happen, his enormous, snake like prick popped out of his pajamas to say hello to his horny mother.

Obviously becoming sexually aroused while watching a porn movie, and unable to masturbate herself with her son sitting beside her, as if she was a grasshopper or a cricket, she slowly rubbed and stealthily grinded her thighs together. Then, as if scratching an itch, with her arms folded across her breasts, she sneakily turned, twisted, pulled, and fingered her nipples. His mother was masturbating herself with him right there beside her.

Tempted to pull out his cock and masturbate himself, too, he didn't have to do that. With him sexually excited by the movie, his hard and erect cock was ready pop out of his pajama bottoms. In the way that she pretended that she didn't know that her tits were exposed, he pretended that he didn't know that his cock was about to be exposed. With the side of his cock clearly visible, she looked down at his throbbing pulsating bulge and nearly, exposed prick while he stared up at her nearly, exposed, naked breasts.

# # #

With her huge breasts practically hanging down in his face, he rested his head in his mother's lap and, when he did, he deliberately pushed her nightgown up higher with his head. If he turned his head to look, with her naked pussy only inches away from his mouth, her naked pussy was totally exposed. He was so close to her naked pussy that he could smell her sexual arousal. In the way that he wished that she'd stroke him, he was tempted to finger her. In the way that he wished that she'd suck him, he was tempted to lick and finger his mother.

"I don't have to ask you how you're enjoying the movie. I can already see that you do," she said with a dirty laugh while staring at the huge bulge that tented his pajama bottoms.

Quickly growing harder and bigger, wanting to escape his pajama bottoms, his cock continued to throb. She stared at his pulsating prick in the way that he stared at her nearly, naked breasts. Then, she shocked him with what she said next. This was it. This was really it. Not believing his ears, his mother asked to see his naked prick.

"Take out your cock. I want to see it," she said. "I want to hold it in my hand."

Obediently obeying his mother as he always did, he removed his erect penis from his pajama bottoms. While waiting for her to touch his prick and/or to take him in her hand, it stood proud and hard. Then, as if his cock was delicate and/or breakable, he watched his mother touched his prick with her fingertips. Finally, she took him in her hand. With three fingers beneath his prick, she had her thumb on top of his dick while rubbing his pee hole with her index finger.

"How does that feel? Do you like that," she asked while staring down at his engorged prick before staring up at him with her big, blue eyes? "Does that feel good, Jarrett? Do you like it when Mommy holds your penis in her hand? Do you like it when Mommy touches you in this sexual way?"

He stared at his mother while not believing that his mother was masturbating him.

"Yes, oh, God, yes. That feels incredible, Mother," he said.

She continued fingering his piss hole with her index finger.

"As my Christmas gift to you, would you like to cum? Would you like Mommy to masturbate you? Would you like to cum all over Mommy?"

Breathing through his mouth, he was already so very sexually excited.

"Yes, please masturbate me, Mother. I want to cum. I need to cum," he said. "I'd love to cum all over you, Mom."

Kim gave her son a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Well, Mommy needs to cum, too. Feel my tits while fingering my nipples. Turn, twist, and pull them, then, with your other hand rub my clit and fingerfuck my pussy," she said. "Let's masturbate one another together. Masturbate me while I masturbate you."

Obediently obeying his mother, Jarrett felt her big, naked breasts and fingered her enormous, erect nipples. He lifted her nightgown to her crotch to expose her naked pussy. Then, he rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. She had a quite orgasm while he, with two targets too easy to miss, exploded a huge load of cum all over his mother's soft, warm hand and across her massive, naked breasts.

In the way of a premature ejaculation, happening too fast and too soon, he wished he could have delayed cumming. Instead of merely giving him a hand job, he wanted his mother to give him a blowjob. Instead of cumming all over her nightgown and all over her hand, he would have preferred to cum in her mouth. He would have preferred to cum all over her pretty face and across her huge naked breasts.

To be continued...

12