All Comments on 'My Mother's Lover(s)'

by TheSweeterTheWine

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
hub4chatncumhub4chatncumover 8 years ago
Well done

If this was your irst effort at writting a story you should congratulate yourself. I personally found it erotic and peppered with funny comments which actually made me laugh out loud, an action that brought a quizzical look from my wife ( ooops)

I hope that you do submit a part two. If i can be so bold as to make a comment, just a suggestion for future works, the transition from bringing his mother and Val a coffee to him fucking Val and then the threesome was maybe a little to quick. Plenty of scope there to elongate the storyline somewhat but i think you did a really good job.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I really liked it. It was very hot and the story really flowed. I hope you'll consider writing a followup chapter that has them in another threeway but with the mom and son more active with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A WONDERFUL TALENT

Enjoyed your various characters as well as your style of story telling. Wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good.

Liked the characters and how you had their interactions. Not sure that Val should be left on the outside as they explore their new family relationship. It does sound like the mother needs to have Val in her sex life and it would be a shame to see that end.

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 8 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed your story, it's very believable too.

I felt that getting into bed with them was the most obvious progression. I was a little surprised you brought that part to an end so quickly but there is plenty of room for reality too.

Looking forward to reading more.

gemeistergemeisterover 8 years ago
Great 1st effort.

I enjoyed the story very much. You don't need to apologize for the pacing. I was engaged the whole way through. Please write a followup with all 3 characters. Personally, I don't see why a long term relationship can't be built for all 3. By the way, are you male or female? I'd like to read erotic stories by women, not that I wouldn't read your followup, regardless of your gender.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks everyone for the comments. I’ve never tried writing erotica so had no sense of how it would be received.

hub – I was afraid it was already too long. I had considered a bridge scene or two where you suggest but I thought I might be at 5 or 6 pages already. Live and learn I guess.

To those who suggested a follow-up, I really hadn’t considered one when writing this but I’m reconsidering now. And it wouldn’t be too hard to bring Val back, especially since she hasn’t officially left yet. Thanks for the encouragement.

MunsonManMunsonManover 8 years ago
Great story!

Definitely deserves a follow-up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT 4.9/5.0 = 98% = A+

A nice love story & hot erotic story 2 in 1!

I WILL READ THE STORY AGAIN.

* * *

I was totally infatuated with my mother... & then some. The feeling can be very intense. It is unlike any other love because it has more aspects: you love her as your mom & as your lover... priceless! Unique too because you can experience that love once in a life-time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Please keep all characters in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well written

you developed story nicely and did so in a good literary way. keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fabulous first effort

I like this story a lot. But I hope that Brian and his mother evolve to a one on one relationship. Where she understands that her warm wet vagina is for her own beloved boy alone, and he understands that his fine fat penis and all the semen in his hot young balls are just for his own beloved mommy.

mysterymeetmysterymeetover 8 years ago
Excellent work.

Top-notch writing. I'm interested in seeing all three characters develop.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY!

You really should continue, but only if you are comfortable with writing erotica. 5*

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for more comments

Thanks again for the newer comments. I guess I’ll take a shot at a follow-up and I won’t completely write Val out of the story (sorry to one of the Anons who want to keep it exclusive). But I write slowly so it won’t be anytime soon. I’ll target for before Xmas.

Carolina – it felt kind of odd to be writing erotica. I’ve read a bunch of stories here but never imagined I’d be capable of one of my own. I appreciate very much the encouragement and am slowly working my way around to stories I’ve read in the past year where I want to rate and comment.

johneb1940johneb1940over 8 years ago
my mothers lovers

i think that this story is by far the best that i have red in a long time well done with love john xxxxx

IdeallyAddictedIdeallyAddictedover 8 years ago
Best I've read in a while!

I really enjoyed your pace in this story. I am very interested in your next submissions, can't wait. I also like how your characters didn't fall into the trap of "I've never thought about my mom in a sexual way before" and then five paragraphs later they're doing the deed. If you ever decide to write with new characters, I hope you keep the same groove!!

Morlan502Morlan502over 8 years ago
Chapter 2

I concur about another chapter. This was a fun read and only a few typos, which I am rather subject to doing myself.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Great first effort

You really have the gift of storytelling.

I would enjoy more.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years agoAuthor
More Thanks

I repeat myself but thanks again to everyone I haven’t already thanked.

Re the typos – I contacted a couple of folks on the editor’s list but got no responses. So I tried a close re-read of my draft and corrected several errors. And I missed a few. Nothing major but irritating nonetheless. And I might have been too fussy about editors. I was looking for the following characteristics:

Interest in incest, obviously

Female – I was OK with my own voice but was unsure how I depicted the women

Someone who had favorites of at least a couple of authors or stories I liked

Many editors have NO favorites whatsoever. Hard to get a read on them. And the two I contacted didn’t reply. For now I’ll just try to more closely re-read in any subsequent stories. If there are any women editors that fit the above criteria, please get in touch. And if this comes across as dodgy, I assure you I’m NOT in any way angling for a real life hook-up.

A shout-out to some PMs. All but one was positive so thanks very much for that. One was quite detailed and if you’re reading this and wrote more than a couple of paragraphs, this is for you. I really appreciated the critique and telling Val’s back-story is an interesting take. For now I feel comfortable writing in the first person so if I pursued that line, it would have to be as a “told to me by Val” approach. It hadn’t occurred to me but I’ll let it marinate.

The one negative comment was odd. Someone anonymous took the trouble to write that they’d rated the story a 1 because I hadn’t marked it as Chapter 1 of an ongoing series. I thought it was clear that I hadn’t imagined it as that but regardless, it seemed awfully harsh. I do hope you are no one’s boss.

Enough of you have requested a continuation that I’ve begun working on one. As I said earlier, I’m aiming at a pre-Xmas date. Thanks so much to all for the encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stopped reading right at 6

no one should be allowed to submit a story with a 6 in penis! LAME DUDE! This site should be about larger-than-life...NOT freakin AVERAGE! So i'm thinking if he's 6 inches in the story he's really more like 3 inches in real life!

mhmannmhmannover 8 years ago
Please more of THIS....

"HOT, HOT, HOT

Great story, very well written. Disregard any naysayers who want to tell you how to write the story. They can go read Readers Digest if they want. This story was/is extremely hot, hot, hot. Thanks."

AND

Please more of it... Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The asswipe who's complaining about stories with small cocks should shut the fuck up.

Cock size is determined by genetics and a guy with a smaller cock doesn't need to hear or read that ignorant shit from some brainless, inconsiderate asshole. What he has is what he's got. I happened to be lucky that my gene pool gave me a thick one that's a little over eight and a half inches because the wives and girlfriends of guys with those five and six inchers have been coming to me to get their regular fix of being fucked by a bigger cock all my life, so I'll be the last to put down a guy with a smaller cock than mine is. Hell, I may already be fucking his wife and keeping her from shopping for a big cock.

ned29ned29over 8 years ago
Great story well written

I think you did a GREAT job, to much annoyance to Mr anonymous.

My tip for him...

If once you have read a story, show a bit of backbone and compliment the writer, for his backbone for submitting.

My book is always a high mark.

Skip if your unable to be gracious.

Or

Let us read your effort

next story please.

Darkone57Darkone57over 8 years ago
WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YA FOUND A FAN !

I enjoyed your story and look forward to the next chapter. And if folks want to post rude and uncalled for comments they should at least do it as themselves and not anonymous ! Pu**ies !

IZT1962IZT1962over 8 years ago
Great Story

I can see critiquing someone but some of these people are real ass-hats, don't let it bother you. I am glad you decided to continue the story and I see it is done so I am going to check that out next. I like the 3 characters but I hope in the next chapter that we get some more Mom and Son time, the longer you drag it out the better for me as I do not mind a good novel. Keep up the good work.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

Very well done and very hot sex! Thank you!

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
Yikes, missed a bunch of comments

gemeister – Thanks very much. And as you may have seen, I did write a follow-up.

Harvey – Yeah, maybe I rushed it towards the end. I had no idea how long it would be but felt like it was too much. Thanks for the comment.

Anon (Very) – Good point. Dunno if you checked out Ch 2 but Val is still there.

Anon (Wonderful) – Thanks very much. I’m sure that comments like yours are what enourages people to write.

Sexfl57 – Eventually there was the follow-up. Glad you enjoyed this one.

hub4 – You make a similar point to Harvey’s. On rereading it now I ought to have spun it out a bit more. Thanks very much for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story

Made me nice and hard always a good start

Saula88Saula88almost 5 years ago
Love this story!

Love the realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nonsenses

THE SHOWER WATER CAN NOT “GROW COLD”!This is SIMPLY A HUGE NONSENSE!The water from a shower IT’S CLEARLY NOT LIKE the water from a bathtub which can grow cold after some time!The shower water STAYS ALWAYS WARM OR HOT UNTIL IS TURNED OFF!EVERYONE that has taken a shower KNOWS THAT PERFECTLY WELL!Be AT LEAST A LITTLE REALISTIC when you write something!

Also,IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “a lot of guys on Literotica” are “desperate for a sexual relationship with their mom”!This is another BIG CRAP!THERE DEFINITELY AREN’T “a lot of guys on Literotica” desperate to fuck their mothers!On the contrary,THERE IS ALMOST NONE OF SUCH PERVERTS on Literotica!GUYS AREN’T PERVERTS AND SICKOS and if you are like that,YOU SHOULD NEVER TRY TO PRESENT MANY OF THE OTHER PEOPLE as being the same perverts as you are!

Then,if that woman(his mother’s lover) REALLY wanted to protect herself against a possible pregnancy when she had sex with him,SHE CLEARLY SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED HIM TO USE A CONDOM(if she wasn’t on the pill),since IT IS WELL-KNOWN that THE WITHDRAWAL METHOD IT’S NOT COMPLETELY SAFE and THERE WAS THE RISK FOR HER TO BECOME PREGNANT!Like I said,YOU AREN’T REALISTIC AT ALL in what you are writing!

And his mother HAD ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to “arch her back” to give that woman(her lover) “direct access to her asshole”!SHE GAVE HER TOTALLY DIRECT ACCESS to her asshole when SHE TURNED AROUND AND STRADDLED HER FACE!NO BACK ARCHING CAN DO THAT!So,STOP WRITING ALL THESE BIG NONSENSES and WAISTING OUR TIME with them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What anonymous said was wrong

Using an electric heater with a holding tank, the size will determine how long you can have a hot shower for. As the hot water in the tank is used, the water is replaced with cold water.

Eventually you will have a cold shower.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Unique start to an incest story which I thoroughly enjoyed. The development of the incestuous relationship, both emotional and sexual, between mother and son was logically and sensually developed. The relationship between Valeri and Stella is balanced and actually reflects most real life situations, especially in Valeri's life (occasionally requires a male). Finally, before most inexperienced readers lose it, anal sex of all types can be extremely enjoyable and "clean" if appropriate before and after procedures are followed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems to me the poster anonymous is VERY well educated(not). (#1 ) a normal 40 gallon residential hot water tank can certainly, under long showers, run out of heated water and the shower will then turn to 50 degree cold water. An electric heater will run out faster and reheat slower than a gas heated tank, propane or natural gas. (#2) I agree partially with annony that most American men do NOT desire sex with their moms but that is only a personal opinion not supported be any type of poll. (#3) I can not disagree or agree with his position on anal intercourse ‘arching her back’ since in 60 years I never felt the need to try it nor has any of the multitude of female lovers showed any proclivity to allow it.

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

Always remember to follow your mother's lead you never know where it might take you. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous