All Comments on 'My Mother's Wicked Game'

by WendyTrilby

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
49WIZARD8849WIZARD8811 months ago

This was awesome! And oh so hot

Shane279Shane27911 months ago

Awesome, love a good switch femdom/ mommydom story. Can't wait for more.

Soshameless11Soshameless1111 months ago

Ahh, this is so, so good. Wickedly good.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is great! Please add another chapter.

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

Any mother who fucked her sons friend is a whore and has no respect for her son

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is seriously HOT!! Please continue my education...lol...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You are an excellent writer. Vivid and lurid. Thanks for the head's up - not quite my kink (And I would have enjoyed a bit more nipple play - somehow, I think you'd be good at writing that.)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Want more parts

venus_canvenus_can11 months ago

So HOT! Will there be a follow up for the Auburn game?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Enjoyed the story but would like a more indepth development of the psychology of Mrs. Weckenstein. As for Dom/sub relationship, she has violated the three primary rules of such a relationship. I would like to know about earlty family dynamics. What has she goy against "love", "emotional, sexual and sensual intimacy" and "passion". From this story, it appears that Mrs. Weckenstein wants to be a man. Because of the lack of development of the characters, story rated 4 stars.

PierremanvisPierremanvis11 months ago

Amazing writing. Erotica of the highest order and so sensually told. What an imagination. Please keep contributing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WOW! This is the best story that I've ever read. Please continue. Almost reminds me of my late mother...

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall211 months ago

NTR warning.. please use the tag function properly.. 1/5

Paul4playPaul4play11 months ago

Wow!

Excellent erotica!

You have me aroused….and Cumming!

And thinking of my mom and my friend’s mom…..

You are an exceptionally talented writer!

Thank you….

LucieLou007LucieLou00711 months ago

Such a great story, great writing :D

lovecraft68lovecraft6811 months ago

Well done, well written, very different. I like the femdom angle, Sex was vividly described and hot AF. I hate to sound like one of those "we need another chapter" types, but I'd be interested in the mother's back ground, see where some of this originated from. Usually someone needs to be 'broken' before they become the 'breaker' so to speak. I agree with another reader in the sense this fell over the line a bit in top/bottom relationship, but not overly so, and its a hard line to walk sometimes. This character has serious potential.

Ignore the NRT comments and all comments calling any female character a whore. Literotica has become infested with insecure men who can't separate fiction from their sad reality.

Good job, hope you revisit the category again.

Icefox88Icefox8811 months ago

Love stories that feature moms pegging their sons.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale11 months ago

Outstanding writing. A woman like this is a real predator. Now, I need to write a story about one. 😁 Five easy stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The author writes well descripted scenes. Iy made me want a married woman to do that to me. I ask myself, was this her veiled history or an interview based story of a friend. Either way every man who wanted a dominant mother/wife/cougar will read this and think “could I be Grant”. I had one woman tell me to use ice on her, maybe she wanted it inside her or my tongue cooled off for oral sex. I never followed up on the idea, I did love her though.

Beholders_EyeBeholders_Eye10 months ago

Quite an interesting premise. Like your vocabulary choices. You are doing good work, keep it up.

Macklace35Macklace3510 months ago

Great story fine detail nice work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was basically a good story. I'm not into the idea of giving oral sex to a woman who just peed and has another man's cum dripping from her. Also not into licking a penis clean that just came out of one's anus.

In addition, here's a quote from your story: "As the dildo moved across my prostrate,,...." The dildo would have moved across his PROSTATE gland. When a person lies down completely flat, they are lying PROSTRATE.

421542159 months ago

One of the most descriptive, female writers on Lit ….I’m definitely gonna be reading more Well done

dervish99dervish999 months ago

wonderful story, well written, very erotic, 5*

allthetimeitsthereallthetimeitsthere5 months ago

well organized, great detail and very real. Very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Realistic writing, plausible and believable story. I enjoyed "My mother straddled my chest in a reverse cowgirl stance so her magnificent ass was on my chest and in my face. My view was her slender back, her pale anus, her manicured perineum, and black-haired pussy. Her soaked snatch left a trail of her wetness on my skin as she scooched her ass toward my face."

I hate shaved pussy, when its noting but razor burn, chaffed skin, pimples, ingrown hairs, stubble growing out of pimples, and next week boils. You did an excellent job of avoiding that stuff by leaving mom age appropriate and hairy. Moms in stories like this should be hairy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Go Cuse!

roveroneroverone3 months ago

LOVE she has a full ebony muffin...

...ice cube in ass a new kink to me...

no surprise a cougar MILF should want younger cock-quick recharge time...

Ajoe207Ajoe2072 months ago

So hot …. Yes you have me very hard with precum dripping

Sweatermeat1Sweatermeat13 days ago

Impressive story line and well written! Hot as all get out! Would love to see a part 2!

Sweatermeat1Sweatermeat11 day ago

A masterpiece! Perhaps the most erotic story I have ever read! The original plot was refreshing and exciting. The workup was perfectly timed and flawlessly executed. Nice to see a son with morals struggling with what was unfolding and was unstoppable. Lastly the cream pie, rimming and pegging were twists that I kept saying to myself, "No, it couldn't be headed that way right up to the surprise pegging of her own son! I would love to see a chapter 2. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWendyTrilby@WendyTrilby
Welcome to Trilbyverse, where you will find cinematic erotic adventures gleaned from years of interviews with sexually active adults as well as my personal adventures. I only work from true-life stories where the names have been changed to protect the guilty and the innocent...