My Mother's Wicked Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like eating pussy," she whispered.

"Yes," I said between deep gasps.

She gently parted her labia minora, and a thick viscous drip of her pussy fluids gathered on her clit until gravity caused it to drip down to my tongue in a long stringy rope. I savored her flavor. It was only a taste, but I wanted more, and she provided it.

She lowered her pussy to my face burying it in her thick fur until my tongue and nose were against her labia and clit. She thrust her hips pushed back and buried my mouth and nose in her wet pleasure.

"How good does Mommy taste, baby?" she said in a husky voice.

She tasted of sweat from her heat, of brine from her urine, and of the sweet-salty flavor of...oh shit, I realized it now, Grant's cum.

Holding my face inside her pussy she wanted me to taste her other lover. She was marking me like an animal marks territory. Letting me know I was hers, but she was not mine.

She leaned forward, allowing me to catch a breath, then backed her pussy into my face getting herself wetter by the second.

"You're making Mommy so moist," she whispered as she leaned forward and licked the tip of my glans, teasing me with a 69 that only went to 67.

Before me, I saw the pinkness of her vagina, which emanated a volcanic heat making her juices burn as they ran down my face.

Her perineum and the tempting rear hole had been waxed in anticipation of her tryst, allowing me to see her puckernut as it pulsed open and closed with each lap at her pussy. I wasn't sure if she was into anal, but the fine grooming of the depths of her ass seemed to indicate she was.

I decided to test her limits and let my tongue drift across her knot. Immediately I could taste her darker flavors. It was a taste of Earth, cinnamon, and molasses. Sweet, but forbidden.

She writhed from my exploration but did not attempt to dissuade my quest. As much as I wanted to continue to explore her dark side, I needed to feel my cock inside her.

We continued the position for a few minutes, but we both knew what we wanted, the opportunity for her warmth and my erection to meet.

She rolled off me, then sat me up and gently nibbled at my nipples while running her hand approvingly across my chest and abs.

I gently pushed on her back and rolled over to be on top of her. I moved toward her tits which I suckled gently, looking up at her face as she nodded in approval of what I needed to do next.

Directly on top of her. She pulled me in and began to lick her copious nectars from my face. She loved her taste, and I could tell she loved tasting it from me.

My cock pushed at her pussy. This was the moment of no return. What we had done so far would pale compared to what would happen with one push of my hips.

"It's okay, baby. Mommy wants this," she whispered.

She gently pushed me with her hand on my ass so I would enter her. My cock slid into her greased pussy with ease. The inside of her vagina was hot, much hotter than her flesh, and I could feel it burn against the thin skin of my cock. She let out a sigh of relief.

I gently withdrew until the tip of my cock was almost out, then thrust forward, burying myself deep inside her.

She put two hands on my face and brought me close for deep passionate kisses.

"Fuck me hard, baby. You caught me fucking Grant. You need to punish me," she whispered.

She talked a good game, but I could never tell if she was asking me to do something or telling me to do it.

Despite asking submissively, she was in charge as I began to pump faster and faster. The bed springs squeaked as I repeatedly buried myself deep inside her. The pre cum sensation began to stir, but I was nervous about the post-ejaculation guilt I might have and backed off slightly.

I pulled out and lay beside her on the bed, breathing rapidly and trying to edge back an orgasm. Slowly my near ejaculation subsided, and she climbed atop me cowgirl style.

The feeling of her atop me was firm and tight. Her pussy gripped my cock. She rose and fell, her velvet insides gliding up and down my shaft. Despite the hair on her pussy, I could see her labia greedily grip my thickness with each rise.

She leaned down, mashed her tits on my chest, lowered her mouth to probe mine, and whispered, "Mommy likes this."

Her wetness now covered her ass and pussy. Our bodies were heated, and our glowing perspiration and the physicality of her pussy pumping my cock created slight quiefs from her pussy.

I could feel the cum swirling in my balls, causing my cock to stiffen. Mom felt the change in my girth and increased her cadence, I just wanted it to get there, and it did. My cock blasted forth a seemingly never-ending stream of thick semen.

Usually, that ends with a few pumps, but this finish continued. As I came down, I realized she was now experiencing her orgasm as her body tightened up.

We rocked together to extend the sensation, then slowed.

My cock went soft, and I slipped out, followed by a wave of spent cum that pooled on the bed.

My mother crawled up to the pillows and lay down, her body spent from such an aggressive fucking.

"Order us some room service," she said. She lit a cigarette and turned on the TV.

Two hours later, the remnants of room service were on the floor, and the bottle of scotch was almost gone.

We were both still nude. I was propped up with my back against the headboard, pillows bunched to support me. My mother was lying against me, her back to my chest. My cock was flaccid against her back.

"What was that thing you were going to do with Grant?" I asked, unsure that I wanted to know.

"Not me, Mrs. Weckenstein," she replied

"Maybe I want to fuck Mrs. Weckenstein," I whispered.

"Be careful what you wish for," she replied.

"Well, I wished for what we just did for a long, long time. Why not wish for more?" I said. "What was it you were going to do with him? Anal? Were you going to let him do anal?"

"Yes. And no," she replied.

My cock was beginning to stir as I imagined Grant's cock going in my mother's ass. I started to stroke her pussy gently as we talked.

"I want to fuck Mrs. Weckenstein," I whispered in her ear as I inserted two fingers in her pussy.

She opened her legs wider as I circled her clit. I plunged gently inside, seeking and finding her g spot hiding deeper in her canal. I pressed my fingers against its sponginess, and she arced her back.

"I'm going to fuck you, Mrs. Weckenstein," I whispered while licking her lobes.

"No baby, Mrs. Weckenstein is going to fuck you," she replied.

By now my cock was hard as a rock. I wasn't sure about the difference between my mother and her alter ego Mrs. Weckenstein, but I was determined to find out.

She crawled forward, turned around, and proceeded to suck on my knob gently. The feeling was pleasurable but hardly something extreme. She lifted my manhood and began to lick under my balls along my perineum until her tongue found my clenched ass and probed it. I raised my legs with my arms and held my ass open to give her access. She flattened her tongue and licked the entire surface, tongue-washing and wetting it. She then sat up and purposefully kissed me deep on the mouth so I could taste myself.

She got off the bed, went to her bag, and pulled out a bottle of lube and a seven-inch black, life-like rubber dildo. I smiled, thinking of the fun I could have with that. I could fuck my mom, I mean could fuck Mrs. Weckenstein, while putting the dildo in her ass. Maybe I could fuck her ass while she rode the dildo. Either way, it was going to be exciting.

She then pulled out a harness, which she put on like a pair of underwear. What she had planned became apparent when she slipped the dildo into the harness, giving her a seven-inch faux penis. She poured lube on it and stroked it like it was real.

"I wish I had cock. The things I would do are unspeakable."

As she approached, I sat in bed, unsure and possibly regretting my desire for...

"Suck Mrs. Weckenstein's cock," she demanded.

"It's not real; I don't see the point..."

"Suck Mrs. Weckenstein's cock," she said deliberately.

She held the silicone cock near my mouth. I hesitantly opened my mouth, and she thrust it in.

This faux cock was long but not porn size; still, it filled my mouth as she moved it in and out of my lips with gentle thrusts of her hips. I didn't enjoy the fake blowjob, but I don't think she did it for my pleasure, just hers. She was enjoying her control over me, her ability to make me do things I couldn't imagine. She put me far outside my comfort zone. We didn't have a safe word, not that she would have stopped if we did.

She took the fake cock from my mouth and proceeded to lube it up as she moved off the bed.

Get on all fours, she demanded, and I obeyed. Facing the end of the bed, I saw myself in the wall mirror on all fours. Behind me, Mrs. Weckenstein positioned herself behind my ass. The position was humiliating. I could feel the blunt head of the dildo as it pressed on my sealed entry.

Mrs. Weckenstein poured a dose of lube on my ass, then took her thumb and poked it inside me, loosening the gateway.

She positioned the strap-on and then pushed it forward. My asshole opened from the force, and she began to enter. The pain was intense. Very intense. I recognize now why women winced during anal. The faux cock was only an inch in when I felt more pain. The second barrier inside was fighting the invasion.

"Take a breath. Relax. Let Mrs. Weckenstein fuck you," she whispered.

I relaxed and contemplated pushing her out, then the pain subsided, and she pushed forward. The silicon cock slipped inside me with ease now. As the dildo moved across my prostrate, I felt a rush of electricity. She had found something within me that triggered a sensation I had never felt.

In the bottom of the doggy position, my cock bounced as she fucked me. Once she knew the pain was gone, she got aggressive, and my stiff cock slapped up and down in cadence to her thrusts.

I wanted to reciprocate, but I could do nothing for her. It probably wouldn't have mattered as she was getting off on being the man and dominating me. Perhaps I should be thankful she didn't have a real cock because she would have been relentless.

"Mrs. Weckenstein wants you to cum, you little motherfucker," she demanded.

I wasn't stroking my cock, nor was she, but I could feel the ejaculation coming. The pre-orgasm sensations were massive, and I could hold it no longer. My arms gave out, and my shoulders fell to the bed, tipping my ass even higher.

Mrs. Weckenstein used the new angle to push in deeper until I blasted a massive load.

"There it is. That's what Mrs. Weckenstein wants," she said proudly.

Ropes of cum violently shot from my cock, soaking the sheets and even hitting the mirror on the wall beyond the bed. I had never cum so much in my life. It was almost painful.

She released her grasp on my hips, then backed off, allowing the silicon cock to slip free from my ass, and I fell forward on the bed, exasperated and humiliated.

My mother lay on my back, her tits against me, her fake cock against my ass.

"You don't fuck Mrs. Weckenstein; she fucks you," she whispered.

She reached down to my cock and stroked off a thick dollop of cum, then put it in her mouth and kissed me, swirling my emission into my mouth with her tongue.

She rolled off me and went into the bathroom to pee. I rolled to my back and lay there, unable to move. I watched Mrs. Weckenstein pee because she wanted me to. I then fell asleep my body spent both physically and emotionally.

Morning came, and I woke to hear the Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom running.

I wandered into the bathroom to see Mom enjoying a hot bath while the whirlpool jets massaged her body.

We exchanged no words. I walked to the side of the enormous tub and stepped in. She moved forward, and I slid in behind her so she could rest her back on my chest.

I took a hand towel and soap and began to wash her. She smiled, loving the attention as I washed her legs, arms, armpits, and tits. I then took the cloth and put it between her legs, gently cleaning her pussy. I could feel her clit engorged as I probed her.

My cock grew stiff and pressed against her back as I continued to wash her like an obedient servant to an Egyptian queen.

I moved the cloth down her ass, gently massaging her tight muscle with my fingers. She reacted by sliding up and down, trying to wish my finger inside her.

I turned the tub jacuzzi jets on high and could feel the intensity of the jetting water on our skin.

Grabbing her legs, I pulled them up slightly, pushing her exposed asshole against one of the jets. As the water battered her anus, she put her hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them and creating a small opening. She tensed up as the jets of water pushed forcefully into her ass.

When she began to writhe with discomfort, I stood her up, and she pushed excess forced water from her ass, cleansing herself.

She was clean and natural, wearing no makeup, and still stunning.

She held me close, my cock throbbing in anticipation.

"Your father will be picking me up in a few minutes for the drive home."

"Where was he?" I asked.

"When I come here, he goes to the Indian Casino in the next county and does God knows what. We lead separate lives."

She proceeded to put on her makeup and blew out her hair while I sat on the edge of the tub and watched.

She was meticulous, even shaving her armpits despite them being already smooth.

"He knows what you do here?"

"He approved of Grant," she said with a smile. "I don't think he'll approve of you."

She pulled on skimpy red thong underwear and a low-cut bra, then entered the bedroom to put on her dress. I followed her in, still nude.

"I'm returning to town in two weeks for the Auburn game," she said.

She wore an attractive black slip dress with thin straps and a tempting hemline. She looked overdressed for a car ride back to Long Island, but then again, she was always overdressed.

She glanced at her Tiffany watch.

"He's probably downstairs waiting for me. So, I said I was planning to come back in two weeks. Should I?"

I approached her from behind, wrapping my arms around her.

"I'm not ready for you to leave," I whispered while holding her roughly.

She enjoyed the intensity of my hold, and I could feel her press her ass slightly against my cock, which quickly stiffened. I leaned in and kissed her neck.

"I have to go, so this will have to wait," she said coldly, then pushed her ass against me again, the opposite message of I have to go.

I took both her arms and held them behind her back with one hand, then hiked up her black dress with my other hand. She resisted slightly as I bent her over the back of the couch and leered at the G string of her red thong and alabaster white ass.

"You can't do this. He's going to find us," she pleaded.

I grabbed my cock and placed the tip against the cloth of the thong covering her perineum.

"Ask me to fuck your ass," I demanded

"Please, no, we don't have time," she whispered.

"I said ask me to fuck your ass," I demanded fiercely.

I had learned something about the allure of dominance after being humiliated by Mrs. Weckenstein hours ago.

"Mr. Weckenstein wants to hear you ask him to fuck your ass," I said with faux anger.

I felt a rigidness shoot through her when she heard me refer to myself in the third person. Was it fear or stimulation? I didn't care, I had washed her ass, and now I intended to fuck it.

"Please fuck my ass Mr. Weckenstein," she said in a meek, quiet voice.

If there was any concern, she might not want this; that was disregarded as she pulled the G-string of her thong aside, granting access.

Below my cock, her pussy watered at this unexpected interruption. Above it, her asshole quivered and puckered, excited and confused. I needed to wet my cock so I drove it fast and deep into her pussy, knowing her wetness was as abundant as any lube. Her thick juices adhered to my flesh, making the in and out like stroking myself with velvet.

"He's going to catch us," she pleaded.

"You can leave when you make Mr. Weckenstein cum." I said with force.

Despite her pleas to end this and leave, she did not attempt to stop me.

I pulled my soaked cock free and felt her drippings coating it. Plenty lubed, I pressed my blunt head on the clenched tightness of her starfish.

"You deserve this," I whispered in her ear.

I continued to restrain her while my cock attempted to part her sphincter.

Her ass fought my attempts, but I pressed on. She helped by widening her stance, and her anus opened in a small o shape. It was enough to allow my cock to get inside.

"Please be gentle, Mr. Weckenstein," she cried. I smiled, knowing she was now submitting to the dominance of the younger Mr. Weckenstein.

"Fuck me fast. He's going to be her any minute."

I could feel her energy rising. The idea of getting caught heightened her drive.

As I penetrated, the small o opening widened like the iris of a camera lens, allowing me to penetrate further with no additional resistance.

The slide-in was smooth and gentle. Her wince from the pleasure and pain, but that wince turned to relief as her inner muscles accommodated the invasion and relented.

"Do you like that, Mr. Weckenstein? Do you like my ass" she asked.

I stopped when the hilt of my cock met her ass cheeks. We stayed motionless for a moment then I began to retreat. The sensation of her smooth tunnel and the thick lube created a creamy sense for me to enjoy.

I slid back and in to enjoy it, then out, increasing my speed and heightening my pleasure. Despite the ticking clock, she was too into this ass fucking to stop, and we started to move in rhythm. From my vantage point, her ass was talented, and the way it swallowed my cock was unlike anything I had felt prior.

"Mr. Weckenstein is going to cum," I declared loudly.

Hoping to get her there, I moved a hand underneath to find her pussy sticky and wet. She, too, was cumming. We moved in sync, and within a few seconds, I felt my cum load blast forth, seeking every depth of her bowels.

This, in turn, caused her orgasm resulting in her bowels contracting with a reverse capillary action, milking my cock for every drop of semen into her darkness. We came to a slow stop, and I pulled back slowly, knowing from last night's experience that removing my cock felt almost debilitating.

I gently pulled out, a rush of trapped air followed by the thickness of my cum churned to cream inside her. I watched as bubbles and globs of creamed cum spilled from her ass. I took the robe and wiped her ass and pussy as best I could.

She stood up, pulled up her thong, and fixed her dress just as there was a knock on the door.

"Wendie, you about ready? I got the car waiting," said my father from beyond the door.

"Coming," she replied.

My cock was still stiff, albeit less than it was a minute ago. She dropped to her knees, quickly put my spent penis in her mouth, cleaned it with her tongue, gave me a wet kiss, and swirled it around mine. She left me with my own taste in my mouth. What a fucking alpha move.

She coolly grabbed her overnight bag and pushed me to the side where I would not be seen when she exited.

I could hear her greet him in the hall with a wet kiss. Knowing my cock had just been in her ass, I recognized her dominant move having him taste both her and her lover as she left the room. Again, marking her men like an animal marks territory.

I watched their car leave and then showered. As I dressed, I noticed something in my jeans, my mother's wet underwear from last night, soaked in her secretions, a reminder of what I could expect in two weeks.

I returned to my room to find Grant studying. We exchanged awkward looks.