My Mother's Wicked Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she would set you up like that," Grant said

"She didn't set me up," I replied.

"Yeah, dude, she did. Each time we've gotten together, she wants to know where you'll be before the game. I've watched her stalk you from the hotel room window. She stands where you might see her. Each time a little closer. Last week you were only a few yards from her. When she returns to the room after that, she's so pumped up with adrenaline. She becomes someone else."

"Mrs. Weckenstein?"

"Yeah, Mrs. Weckenstein. I guess this time she made a mistake, and you spotted her. I'm sorry for that. Are we good?"

"We're good, Grant, but let's not talk about it again,"

I lay on my bed and replayed the insane 24 hours while stroking my mother's wet thong in my pocket.

Grant was wrong about one thing. My mother never made mistakes. She might have gotten off on the close calls, but she wanted to be seen this time. She wanted me to find her in bed with my roommate. She wanted me inside her. She wanted to violate me and she wanted me to violate her. Nothing had happened for which she hadn't planned. She set me up and snared me in her wicked game.

I could not wait for two weeks to pass and see what she had planned.

____________________________________________________________

If you enjoyed this story, you can see Barry, Grant, and The Wicked Mrs. Wendie Weckenstein in Portmanteau: Ep1.