My Motivations to Start Wrestling

Story Info
The tight lycra shorts of wrestlers is one of them!
5.7k words
4.18
8.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

________________________________________________________________

"What's your name again? When do you say you have booked your stay?" asks the guy at the hostel reception.

"Luigi Segura, And I booked 5 or 6 weeks ago... How come it's not in your computer?"

"We had a problem around the time you booked. In the end, we thought we would lose nothing, but we were wrong in our assumptions! Almost every day, we receive people like you... You are already the second one for today!"

"This is my first time in Denmark. I only have 2 weeks of vacation. I hope you find a solution for me..." I smile with all my white teeth at this Fleming who must be around my age. He is very handsome, a bit too handsome not to be gay. I see that he flashed on my Italian style and my curly black hair.

"Yes, of course, I'm gonna do everything to make it work! You tell me that you have booked to be in a room for 4 people with a shower in the room... You will then have to be flexible by possibly agreeing to change rooms several times during your stay. They might be rooms for 2, 4, 6 or even 8 people..."

"Cool that you can help me! THANKS. At 20, I am very flexible. So I will adapt..." I'm a fairly easy-going dude and I often take things on the bright side.

"Let's see, then... For tonight, you will be room 17 on the 1st floor and you will be rooming with Morten, a Norwegian young man. Here is the key. See you soon!" Fleming smiled at me with a wink.

I start heading towards room 17... But come back to him to ask him about breakfast tomorrow. I note that his gaze is on my ass... as is often the case with girls and even... guys! It must be said that I do figure skating and if there are many muscles that we work on, those are the ones of the buttocks and thighs! In addition, on this mid-June day, I'm wearing shorts and the ones I'm wearing are very fitted, highlighting my best argument!

I put my things in the room and lie down a bit on the bottom bed. Morten will therefore have to use the one above! Before risking falling asleep (I'm exhausted!), I'm off to take a good shower. Fleming explained to me that the rooms on the 3rd & 4th floors have the shower attached to each room; but for those on the 1st & 2nd floors, there are collective showers (girls on one side, boys on the other one).

At this hour, I have it all to myself and take the opportunity to take a nice relaxing shower. After the shower, I put on clean shorts and go back to my room shirtless. I lie down on the bed, look at my laptop a little. Fatigue returns and I fall asleep.

A little later, I am awakened by the sound of the lock and the door being opened...

"Hi! I'm Morten and I understood that we're going to share the room... » This Norwegian giant tells me (he's a giant for me with his 6' 2" for me who is only 5' 10" tall!).

"Welcome! I'm Luiggi. I'm French, despite my Italian first name...I took the bottom bunk. But we can change if you want..."

"No worries for me. Besides, I'm only here for 1 night..."

After loosely putting his stuff away, he said to me, "Where's the shower?"

"It's on the left as you leave, the 3rd door on the right."

He comes back pretty quickly, with just his towel around his waist, "Damn that feels good!" And then I see him removing his towel to dry his hair. Not very modest, he shows me his muscular body, with only a few very blond hairs, like his very short hair. This Nordic giant must have played sports when he was my age. He must be 27 or 28 years old now and has good remains, but he is not an Adonis... On the other hand, I notice his beautiful penis which moves from left to right when he dries his hair and the 2 big balls which go well with.

He packs up all his manly equipment in a boxer and goes up to lie down on his bed...

"Luiggi, are you going to stay long in Copenhagen? It's really a great city, where you can really have fun... This time I'm only staying there for one night... I was on a military maneuver with the Danish army, and will take the first train tomorrow for Oslo... A long trip via Sweden to join my regiment and finally find my girl! 2 weeks is super long! My balls are more than full..."

"Oh yeah... 2 weeks, man!"

From his top bunk he says "Is it ok for you dude if I jerk off a bit? I'll do it quietly, don't worry..."

To make it easier for him, I say, "Make yourself at home, Morten! I'm going to take the opportunity to go buy myself a sandwich or 2 and a drink for tonight."

"Can you take me the same as for you, Luiggi?"

"OK that works!"

"Cool!" He replies, already rubbing the big bulge in his boxers.

The guy looks so excited I'm sure he'll do his thing in less than 5 minutes.

When I open the door a quarter of an hour later, I arrive just as his right hand is flailing frantically on his long erect cock. He moans. He has his eyes closed. I can't stop watching the show. His dick must be almost 9" long and it is quite large (but still fits in his hand!). By pumping his cock he frees his big, slightly reddened glans. Suddenly, he begins to groan and real strings of cum come out of his cock to fall on his chest and abs. He's covered in cum.

When he sees me, he smiles at me. Me too in return. He wipes everything with his boxers. He jumps down of his bed, naked, his still erect cock bouncing. He puts on shorts, goes back to the shower and comes back fairly quickly with his towel around his waist.

I got shirtless again and sat on my bed with my bag of food next to me. When he comes back, I hand him his own bag.

"Can I sit on your bed too, so we can eat together?"

"Yeah, but on the condition that you don't put breadcrumbs everywhere!"

"Yes, Sir!"

The sandwiches are super good: one with chicken and bacon; the other with smoked salmon. While eating, he insists on showing me photos of his girlfriend, even 1 or 2 where she is almost naked! "What do you think about her?!"

"She is very cute! I understand that you can't wait to meet her again!"

"And you, do you have a girl-... or a boyfriend?"

"Zoé and I recently separated. But that's life... And one lost is 10 found! Being in college gives me a lot of dating opportunities!" We burst out laughing.

"And how do you deal with the pressure in your balls? Not afraid of having blue balls?! As far as I'm concerned, already now, even after squirting, I feel that they're filling up again..." He discreetly passes his hand under his towel to feel them a bit. "Shit! Wouldn't you like us to watch a good porn between guys?!" Without waiting for my answer, he picks up his phone and plays a video where a girl is kneeling in front of a guy.

The guy in the video is, as usual in porn, more than well-hung and the girl is deep throating him. Morten didn't take long to open his towel. His thick cock is already upright, at full stretch... "Go ahead Luiggi! Make yourself comfortable too! Have you ever been sucked like this? This deep?!"

"Zoé was an expert at sucking! Maybe not as good as the slut in the video..." I told him lowering my boxer and releasing my cock. It is 8" and well arched upwards. Of normal thickness, it emerges from the forest (a little trimmed) of curly black hair that surrounds it. My pink glans is completely apparent and is starting to leak some precum into my navel surrounded by black hairs. As I begin a slow, ample masturbation, I add, "Gays are for sure the best suckers!"

"Oh yes? I've done handjobs with friends before, but never blowjobs..."

"I do some figure skating. It's a sport where there are a lot of girls and just a few boys. Plus, a lot of them are gay. In the locker room, I very often get hit on. At 20, we have a strong hormonal impregnation that easily gives us hard-ons. One thing leading to the next, it's not uncommon for us to jerk off together in the showers and I even eagerly agreed a few times to let my friends stroke my cock and even take it in their mouth!"

"Damn, you turn me on! Look, my dick has never been so stiff..."

"Me too... I've reciprocated a few times too and, believe me or not, it's pretty exciting. Very often, in the end, I cum in their mouths or give them a good facial. Recently, I even did some back and forth in a buddy's ass. It's tighter than in a pussy, but it turned me on so much that I emptied myself very quickly... Too quickly!"

We continue our wanking. The guy in the video pumps up the girl's pussy. He is super powerful and we feel that he will come soon...

"Don't you want to take care of my cock?" Morten asks me with a broad smile.

"Not sure my hand can go around it!" I'm intrigued to find out and, taking this very hot shaft, I just manage: this guy really has a very thick cock! I jerk him off diligently.

Now that I'm taking care of his cock, Morten has dropped his phone and his hands are idle. I take his right hand and pose it in a gesture that leaves him no freedom to do otherwise on my cock on fire. He jerks off my joystick with a lot of dexterity in the end... After 10 minutes of this sharing of cocks, I feel my sap rising in my rod and streams of white spunk surging upwards. I squirt gallons! This has the immediate effect of exciting Morten whose cock contracts and he squirts hard too and again covers his chest with sticky cum.

We leave quickly to shower and come back to bed because we are tired and he has to get up early to leave the room at 7am tomorrow to catch his train. After this good mutual handjob, I fall asleep quickly.

At 6:30 Morten gets up. He is not very discreet and it makes me open an eye. He put his bag on his bed and goes back and forth to fill it. As he also sleeps naked, each time he approaches his bed, he puts his morning wood close to my face. Does he do it on purpose? Excited by my stories, does he want to get sucked off by a guy?

I stroke my cock already at attention and grab Morten's with the other hand. "Hmm, Hmm..." Is his only answer. I then sit on the edge of my bed, my legs on either side of Morten's and suck his big hot cock into my mouth. I use all my technique and even try deep throats.

He grabs the back of my head to sink in and says "Damn, you're going to make me cum, you bastard!" I jerk off frantically and even tickle his puck a little with a finger...

He sends big jets of creamy cum into my mouth. I try to swallow. He makes me get up, puts his face close to mine and kisses me tenderly. He also grabs my taut cock and makes me unload my juices with just a few manly strokes of masturbation. The carpet in the bedroom receives a good dose!

"Thank you Luigi! It's true that guys suck better than girls! Damn, I'm really late! Ciao!"

"I've never sucked such a long and thick cock! Happy to have been able to take it all! Ciao Morten!"

I go back to sleep and go back to see Fleming after showering and repacking my bag. He is delighted to see me, "Ah, Luiggi! Everything's good? For the next 2 evenings, you will be in room 32 with 3 other Danes... You can already unpack your things, the room has already been vacated... Here is the key."

"Perfect!" I told him going up to the 3rd floor. I put my bag in the room and leave immediately to visit the city.

Copenhagen is really a beautiful city, very cheerful, with large terraces full of tourists. I turn my head every moment because Danish women are really very beautiful and like to show their bodies in the sun. They are very blond and seem very free.

My Italian look (yes, my father is Italian! But my mother is French... Besides, that's where we live and where I go to college) attracts attention and I even got to kiss Mette. She is my age. We flirted, lying in a park. We were able to isolate ourselves a little: I was able to caress her breasts; she put her hand in my shorts and jerked me off a bit... Then we got disturbed and she had to leave to find her boyfriend :o((

I return to the hostel at 9 p.m., still very excited. Henrik, Jesper and his girlfriend Kim are already there. Henrik and Jesper are brothers. Henrik is 23 and Kim and Jesper are 21.

Our room is not very big and I am surprised to see that they have already pushed the 2 bunk beds against eachother!

"Yes, Luiggi, if you don't mind," Jesper told me, "We wanted Kim and I to set up a big bed for 2 upstairs like this..."

"OK, I see... But as a consequence, Henrik and I are going..."

"...to sleep together!" Henrik finishes my sentence with a big laugh.

These 3 Danes are very friendly and I don't see why we should complicate our lives!

Henrik pulls out a bottle of vodka and we start drinking while telling each other about our lives. They came all 3 to try to find summer jobs in restaurants in Copenhagen to finance their studies.

A little drunk, we go to bed after everyone has been able to use the single shower in the room. Kim comes out with just a very large T-shirt that shows her young erect breasts. Henrik then Jesper come out completely naked (the Vikings are definitely not very modest!). We can see that they are brothers: tall, with a very nice build and very muscular (yes, rowing gives some beautiful muscles everywhere!); their dicks don't look very big.

When I get out of the shower myself, I decide to do like them and, since I'm better equipped than these 2 guys older than me, I take the opportunity to leave my attributes in the air while I pretend to organize my stuff. I feel 3 pairs of eyes detailing my cock and balls. A little exhib, I feel an excitement and my cock begins to come to life. Before it's at attention, I quickly slip into bed, naked. Henrik smiles at me. Me too.

Lights off, we all have trouble falling asleep.

In the "night" (when it looks like daylight... Copenhagen in the summer!), the top mattress starts to move and the springs squeak a little. It wakes me up. Next to me, Henrik is also awake and I see that he is jerking off gently, excited by the suggestive noises of Kim and Jesper. His cock is really not related to his athletic body: it is less than 6" and is quite thin. Proud of my own cock, I start jerking off and don't hesitate to expose it to his envious gaze. As I'm usually quite happy to share, I nod, smiling at him: he wastes no time to bring his mouth to my glans and suck me. He jerks off with energy and cum very quickly. Me too, in his mouth. He swallows it all and even kisses me.

At 7 a.m., I woke up with an urge to pee. Of course I get my morning erection and I'm like, "Damn it! I'm going to piss naked... They're all asleep! "

The door to the WC, adjoining the shower, opens at the same time I approach it and Kim comes out in her big T-shirt. She opens her mouth in surprise when she sees my cock looking proudly at the ceiling and swaying from side to side with each step I take... I smile at her. She gives me a thumbs up, her gaze still fixed on my cock which I manipulate a little in my hands. Then everyone goes their own way...

Since each evening has a good surprise in store for me, I decide to return early after my tour today in the city for my last evening with this trio.

When I arrive, Henrik has just come out of the shower. He wipes himself off and stays naked on "our" bed while Kim and Jesper are together in the shower. Hearing that they are finishing, I get naked to take over after them (while there is still hot water in the hostel!). Jesper comes out first and sports a fully erect cock. But, poor boy, it seems even shorter (5"?) than his brother's. It is also very fine. I am sincerely sad for these 2 boys who have such amazing bods and... tiny cocks!

Kim looks at my soft cock which is as big and long as Jesper's in full erection... I read a certain frustration in her eyes.

After my shower, I stay shirtless but wrap my cock in my boxers. Henrik and Jesper have adopted the same outfit and Kim her too big T-shirt with nothing underneath!

We eat our sandwiches and finish the bottle of vodka from the day before. This gives Jesper some courage and he whispers in my ear, "Dude, I have a favor to ask of you... Kim would love to take a big dick... She saw you stark naked this morning... That asshole of Henrik also talked to us about your cock all day... Anyway, it would be cool if you accepted... I also enjoy being a voyeur, Luiggi..."

I smile at Jesper in approval and gently approach Kim. Without saying anything, I start to kiss her. She lets herself go, accepts my tongue and caresses my back, then puts her soft hands on my firm rounded buttocks.

We separate a bit. I take off her T-shirt and finally see her naked. She has a very sexy body, with nice well erect breasts and a very blonde pussy. I kiss her again. She slips her fingers into my boxers and pulls them down while kneeling in front of me. She takes my cock in her hand, which is already fully erect and throbbing. She jerks me off with the joy of one who has never touched such a big one. "Help yourself, baby!"

I lay her down on the bed and start eating her pussy. It tastes good and quickly starts to get wet. As I feel ready, I go up on her and enters my big cock. I stay like this deep inside her and then start fucking her with long strokes, our eyes on each other. Her pussy more filled than ever, poor girl!

Jesper and Henrik watch us fuck, both with their small cocks at full mast. They masturbate quietly.

To vary the pleasures, I put Kim on all fours and push my big cock back into her pussy from behind. It slides well. I feel her vagina massaging my cock.

Jesper takes the opportunity to bring his spaghetti into Kim's mouth. He seems sincerely delighted that she is having a good time. She sucks him with love.

I don't know where Henrik is. I understand quickly when I feel his hands caressing my ass. The short black hairs that cover it are very soft to the touch. Now I feel his rapping tongue licking my ass. It even begins to venture into my hairy crack and quickly finds my hole.

I have little experience, but I find the impression pleasant. He now enters a finger well covered with his saliva and the massage of my prostate gives me strong feelings. Going back and forth in Kim's pussy, I impale myself more and more on Henrik's finger. When he takes it off, I'm frustrated. But quickly he introduces his thumb...

Once he touches my prostate again, I realize it's not his thumb... It's his dick! Thanks to his small cock, I can therefore get easily fucked for the first time.

We are all terribly excited. Henrik is the first to cover my ass with his strong spurts of cum. Kim has an orgasm, which speeds Jesper and me up. We each send her a good load of jizz in her mouth and in her pussy!

After a good shower, we sleep like babies.

The next day, I find myself sharing a new room!

"Room 44!" This time you will share it with 3 young English girls... For 3 nights." Fleming tells me.

Mary, Lisa and Kate are 20, like me. They are very cute and do not seem to have cold feet!

The first evening, of course, I let them shower first, out of gallantry. They don't hang around half-naked and dress quite formally.

When it's my turn, I go with just my undies. I see them smiling, while admiring my now famous skater ass. I admit to adding a little bit by arching my back a little to make it stand out!

It's panic for me coming out of the shower! The girls hid all my stuff and I only have my towel to protect my privacy...

I try to negotiate with them, taking things with humor. They're more serious and ask me, "Do you know CFNM, little dick?"

"No! Wh's that?"

"It's like when you have your medical visit with a female doctor! I'm sure it must have been a storm in your boxers... How quickly did your little penis came to attention?!" Laughs Kate.

"Not to that extreme; but it is true that this kind of situation does not leave me indifferent..."

Without my being ready for it, Mary goes behind me and unties the towel around my waist. It falls at my feet. Lisa quickly takes possession of it and even throws it out the window!

12