My Motivations to Start Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not to the extreme! Are you kidding?" Kate throws at me, "Your fat cock is already full of blood and rises with each beat of your heart!"

I play tough and tell them "Of course! With beautiful girls like you!"

"Don't try to buy us! We just want to see you excited, to see your big, thick, stiff cock! Come on, touch your dick and show us how you jerk off!" Intimates me Kate, the leader of the group.

Lisa passed behind me again. She caresses my muscular buttocks and appreciates the silky side of the hairs that cover them. It pisses me off even more. My cock is now clearly showing the sky. My glans is uncovered and is almost reaching my navel. "Bend in 2 and spread your buttocks! We also want to see the hairy crack of your ass and the little puck you hide there..."

I then go into their game, very excited to show them how a young French male gives himself pleasure.

Lasciviously shaking my broomstick, I provoke them by saying, "I'm sure your friends aren't as well hung as me and you dream of impaling yourself on my stake!"

"Shut up, little dick! Do as Lisa asked you!" Mary intimates me. I obey and feel Lisa trying to introduce a toothbrush (handle side!) In my hole!

"It hurts me!"

"That's what you're here for!" Answers Kate, who adds "Straighten up and squeez your buttocks to keep the brush in your ass and jerk off thoroughly! You have 3 minutes to dump your jam!"

To get out of this hell as quickly as possible, which still excites me a lot, I jerk off energetically. My body stiffens. My cock is on fire. My balls are contracting. I feel the magma putting itself under pressure and preparing my eruption. That's it, magnificent spurts of sperm go towards the ceiling and fall all over the room!

The girls applaud. They approach me and kiss me.

Having become more gentle, they explain to me the reason for their game and tell me that I did well.

Kate added, "You're right, our buddies aren't as well hung and don't have an amazing ass like yours! For sure!"

I smiled and went back to shower.

As I came back, my things had reappeared. They explained to me that they had drawn lots: it will be in order Kate this evening, then Lisa and finally Mary (KLM!); every night I can fuck one of them under the gaze of the other 2...

They were beautiful evenings of fucking. Our room reeked of sex!

These furies left my balls almost empty!

I was relieved when Fleming told me that the next 3 nights would be in a room of 8, with the guys from a German wrestling club, "There's a European competition all weekend in the city... It's room 13."

Same routine: I put my bag in the room and go for a walk in town.

On my return, the Germans already invaded the place. They are therefore 7 of them; they are 21-22 years old. Not very tall, but seem well muscled. We get to know each other a bit: they are friendly. We laugh a lot. Very good atmosphere, an atmosphere of fun between guys...

On the other hand, no prospects of drinking a little alcohol together. Their coach came by to remind them... This is also Germanic discipline: they all went to the collective shower together and came back 15 minutes later. On the way back, it was a locker room atmosphere. Naked guys everywhere joking: it's fun, heckling. The excitement rises and I even notice that some have swollen cocks. A handsome blond guy (Gunter) displays his upright dick, at full stretch!

I go to take a shower. When I come back, they are all already lying on their beds, in shorts or boxers. The coach finishes his speech, "In a quarter of an hour, I'm going to check that the lights are really off! As usual, no breakfast tomorrow to stay under the weight limit of your category; Understood? At 7 a.m. I'll wake you up. You will have 30 minutes to de-stress between yourselves... Then go to the shower at 7:30 am. The bus picks us up at 8am sharp! Good night, my little pussies!"

"Good night, coach!" They answer in chorus.

We all do the same (even me who has no competition tomorrow!): we get stark naked and go to bed. They all have athletic bodies. A little squat, certainly, but giving off a good dose of virility.

There is such a good dose of it that, immediately after the coach's last visit, most of the guys have quickly taken their cocks in hand and one can clearly hear the characteristic noises of jerking off: the wet glans sliding against the foreskins, the springs of the beds creaking a little, the sighs of the guys and, for the most powerful, the jets of cum crashing against the wall behind our heads (yes, at our ages it goes as hard as a bullet from a gun!)

As expected, the coach woke us up at 7 am sharp, "you have 30 minutes to put out your inner fire: take out your fire hoses!" And he leaves, with a broad smile on his face...

My roommates stretch in bed to wake up...

As I didn't understand anything the coach said, I question Gunter with my eyes. His response is to look at his cock and jerk it off a bit...

"What?!"

"If you've ever seen a wrestling match, you must have noticed that our lycra shorts don't hide anything... When two 20yo guys rub against each other, of course... it wakes up our cocks! Especially since some do not hesitate to overuse this to try to distract their opponent..."

"Oh yeah, it must be embarrassing to expose your erect cocks!"

"Yes, even if for some of us it can be an additional excitement!" Gunter replies with a big smile.

Coming out of bed, the German wrestlers all sport, like me, beautiful morning woods. Like in the routine of a sect, they gather in a circle in the center of the room and grab their big clubs. From my bed, I can stare at the cocks of some and the asses of others. Their asses are like mine, very muscular, well-rounded buttocks. Their powerful thighs. Their muscular backs and shoulders. I think maybe I should think about quitting my ice skates and start wearing lycra wrestling shorts instead!

Gunter waves and says to me, "You're kind of part of the group: show us your beautiful Französich saussage!"

We are therefore now 8 to jerk off our fire hoses. The Germans are known to be rather well hung. In this sample, it is! The shortest dicks are 7" and some are even a little longer than mine (8", as a reminder). They are often of good diameter and rise proudly towards the sky. The shape of the acorns, the colour of the cocks, the colour of the pubic hairs vary enormously, as does their length and girth...

Seeing us all bustling about our dicks is exciting, even for straight guys. So for bi guys like me (or gay dudes like Gunter), it's super stimulating.

We all unload our overflow of cum at short intervals. It is enough for one to send the mashed cream for his neighbor to let himself go too... The additional challenge is to manage to spray the guy in front of you with a few good squirts! And it often works!

"For me, one unloading is not enough to control me!" Gunter tells me, jerking his cock again... I see that 2 other of his friends have the same strategy... Kurt furtively caresses Fritz's buttocks: it has an effect on him! Suddenly, excited by the scene, I reactivate on my cock which straightens up immediately and caresses Gunter's beautiful buttocks a little and I even go so far as to insert a finger in the crack of his ass! Immediate effect: he enjoys thoroughly and releases even more sperm than during the last batch! Fritz, Kurt and I follow closely...

"Luiggi, come and join us in the shower around 6 p.m. when we come back from the competition! You will see there is a lot of fun!" Gunter told me as he leaves to join his buddies.

"We'll see..."

All day in town I was excited by this manly atmosphere among these wrestlers. It's more my element than the girls and the pure fags of figure skating! It's decided: I'll join a wrestling club on my return to France!

At 6 p.m., I am in our room. They arrive soon after. They first undress from their T-shirt and sweatpants under which they still wear their lycra wrestling shorts: those are really insane! They just display all their intimacy. The poor guys are more exposed than if they were nude! When they go to the shower, I accompany them. We are all a sudden joined by the wrestlers from the Polish team who live on the 2nd floor: there are now 16 of us in this collective shower room made for 8 people! Lots of muscles, bubble butts, dicks at attention at the prospect of another ritual of wrestling clubs: whoever on the team had the worst result must jerk off the one who had the best...

For the Germans, it's Gunter who has to jerk Kurt off and it looks like they're both very happy with the situation. Caught in the heat of the action, we even see Gunter suck off the handsome Kurt, who a minute later paints his facade for free!

Same performance among the Poles who, despite what they want people to believe, clearly have a certain number of queers in their team!

These traditions continued for the next two days: with the 7 Germans in our dormitory before the competition; then with the Poles also in the showers in the evening...

When Monday came, Gunter, Fritz, Kurt and the others left. As well as the Poles. Fleming gave me for the last 5 days access to a room for 14 with 3 other French people.

Christophe, Séverine and Corinne are almost 60 years old. I understand the girls are lesbians and the old grandpa is constantly watching at my cock and ass with interest. But I'm sorry: I'm not interested!

During these few days, I go out a little more to enjoy Copenhagen.

When I'm too excited I empty my balls in the collective shower. On the last day, I ran into handsome Fleming there who could not restrain from sucking my big lollipop. He has a nice cock, a bit like mine. But his own thrill is to get his ass stuffed: I was able (and happy!) to do him this favor!

A week after my return to France I started my first training in a wrestling club associated with my college. Entering my bod in those exciting lycra wrestling shorts is my new thrill: I really will have to get my fire hose out before trainings!

12