My Mum is a Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Finding out my Mum is a slut. And she gets sluttier!
6k words
4.55
68.1k
88

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rruk69
rruk69
169 Followers

Please read Part 1 first. It will give you the context of how the story started.

Feedback is appreciated. Just announcing its crap doesn't offer much constructive advice lol.

So having caught my Mum being an absolute filthy slut, at her work, at a function & in a car park. I wondered if she would open her legs for anyone, including me.

The next few weeks were a total blur, with me wanking at what I had witnessed. Watching the video I made of her in the car park over and over and over, plus trying to keep tabs on my mum and her future sluttery.

Everywhere she was going and even every phone call, I wanted to know, whom she was going with or where she was off too. Trying not to raise any suspicion with her either. I was desperate to see her being a whore and slut again. And constantly trying to think of ways of fucking her myself. I had become obsessed.

However, nothing much happened except real life. Not until one evening when I was walking home, I saw her car pulling out at the top of a side road.

I was just about to run to catch her attention for a lift home, when I realise another car had pulled up behind her. As she's waiting to pull out, so does a third car.

My new nosey instinct kicks in, and I stay where I am on the dark side of the street watching.

As she turns left, the car behind her turns right, and she raises her hand to wave bye.

The other car pulls forward and turns left up the road after my mum. I glimpse the driver's face. It's Mike, the guy she works with, that she fucked at the office and in the car park.

Normally I wouldn't pay any attention as we live in a reasonably small town, so people know each other and wave in passing.

But this road only leads to two places. The local sports arena, which is closed at this time of night, and a small woods with it's an isolated car park!!

What have I stumbled upon I wonder? This cannot be purely innocent after what I'd already seen.

Over the next week, it's everything as normal. No late working. No going out. And I try and sneak peeks on her phone continuously, but I am unsuccessful.

Now, with all my recent knowledge, totally innocent things of the past, start to take another twist. Her phone is never out of her sight, no matter where she goes. Watching her when she's reading or answering messages, the look on her face, the smiles, the look of slight shock at what she had read. I needed to get access to her phone.

Then, one evening a sudden flurry of texts and messages. Watching quietly from the kitchen I see my mum reading and replying quickly. Answers coming back just as fast. I catch her absent mindedly brushing her nipples as she does. My eyes never leave her face, watching her reactions, her expressions, her eyes. Suddenly it's all over. The phone goes quiet.

Ten minutes later to no one in particular, she announces that she's going out the next night. She's meeting one of her friends, and claims it was Joy on the phone wanting to go for a drink.

Like fuck I think. Joy always rings to chat etc and you both work together.

The next evening, I'm poised and ready. I know she's not doing anything at work, because she'd just say I'm working late. No point in going there.

Mum's soon home from work, she showers, and changes. I'm probing with questions about where they are off to etc, she doesn't know yet, but mentions one particular bar they often go to.

I'm off on my bike, hedging my bets. If she's going to the wine bar or pretending to, she's going to have to go left and up the road. I wait downtown for a while where a number of roads run off in different directions.

Then I pray that the gods are on my side and that all goes my way. My prayers are answered, and some ten minutes later her car passes me. I stay standing in the shadows near some trees. There are two cars behind her including one of our neighbours. She slows, pulls in and parks as they pass her. Immediately the road is clear of cars, she's off and turns quickly down the road to the woods I saw her coming from recently.

Me, I'm now cycling like a madman, Lance Armstrong without drugs. Heading down the hill trying to keep up as best I can, but also aware I don't want to be seen if anyone is coming down after her.

I needn't have worried. Once I reached the woods car park, there are already a few cars there, including Mikes and the other car I saw come up the road after the other night, plus two others.

What the fuck is going to happen is all I can think about!

I find a spot in the dark recesses of the trees, but just a few yards from the cars. With no streetlights and a mile from any houses, the area is almost pitch black except for the moonlight.

Mum's is parked beside Mike's car and after a minute he gets out and walks over to her window. They chat for a minute and then his hand disappears inside her car. With her inside light on, you can see by her face he is feeling her up and playing with her tits.

A minute later he walks away, goes back to his car, turns his car lights on, grabs a rug and places it in front of his car on the ground. As he does, the doors of one, then the other two cars open and three guys get out and walk slowly towards him. The one that clearly knows him, from the other night goes straight over and chats. From the conversation I now know his name is Jimmy. The other two hang back, almost sheepish, and nervous. I'd never seen these two before. They were strangers to our town.

Mike goes to the two strangers; chats briefly and then gestures to my mum. She emerges slowly and walks over, fully dressed in normal everyday clothes. I am wondering how she's dressed underneath, has she a secret stash of slutty underwear that despite my best efforts I've never found.

Mum stands on the rug and Mike starts to feel her tits and undoes her blouse. Me! One half wants to run and stop this madness. My cock on the other hand is rock hard, and ready to explode.

The other guy Jimmy, moves closer, and he starts to feel mums now free tits. Her blouse and bra were gone in seconds. She is smiling and enjoying the two men groping her and the two strangers are now moving closer to watch her as well.

Seconds later, Mike is offering the two strangers a feel of my mum's tits. The anger and jealousy kick in massively. I'm struggling to stay there, to stay calm, to stay quiet. My rage is incredible. Who the fuck does he think he is. Offering my mum to total strangers.

I came here massively horny and looking to watch her being a slut. Now I just want it to finish, I want it to stop. I'm raging and I now realise I am also feeling jealous. Massive feelings of outright jealousy. That's my mum that these guys are feeling and groping. That's my mum! How is she letting total strangers treat her and about to use her like some street whore and slut. FUCK!!

Her skirt is being removed. It's pulled down and pools at her ankles. Her knickers soon follow and all the time she's smiling. Mum's enjoying having strangers playing with her.

Her cunt is now fully available, and Mike's fingers are there in a flash. His fingers

pushing their way inside her, opening her cunt wide for all to see. As he comments on how wet and juicy she already is.

Mum's face changes and her eyes close in pleasure. By the looks of it, she has trimmed her pussy hair. It's a lot shorter than the night at the function or at her work. Dirty whore, I think in my head, as I wank my now exposed and ridged cock.

Mike tells the 'new' guys that there are rules. She is to be treated properly, with respect, nothing rough and everything is her choice. Her decisions. Her choices. So clearly, not coerced into this. I now fully realise this is definitely all her own doing.

Mum tells the strangers that they can feel. Touch. Grope all they like, but not fuck.

They can wank all over her and she'll suck their cocks and take their spunk.

Shit! She then tells them how much she loves cum. That's she's a real cum slut for hot sticky spunk and no one is to waste any on the grass. She wants it all.

Mike is the first with his cock out and my naked mum is on her knees in a split second like a bitch in heat, grabbing it and immediately licking and sucking it. Next, the other guy, I now know as Jimmy, has his cock out and she's taking turns, licking, and sucking both hard cocks.

The car lights have lit the area in front of where they are, like a sports stadium and I have the prime seat, watching the horny slut, naked, and surrounded by four guys and she is currently sucking off two of them. And the look of lust on her face tells you how much she's enjoying it.

Their cocks and my cock aren't the only things out. So too is my phone and I'm recording it all. For watching. For wanking. For bribery.

My mum calls the strangers to come closer, telling them to get their cocks out, she needs to suck them off she says, with a devilish horny smile.

They duly oblige, and two more hard cocks confront her as she reaches out, grabbing them and wanking them ready for licking and sucking.

Within seconds, she has one buried deep in her throat as he starts to fuck her mouth, getting deeper in her throat as her head bobs backwards and forwards, as she sucks him deeper with each thrust of his hips.

He is moaning and groaning now. Obviously close to cumming, he calls out a warning to mum he is about to cum. Instead of releasing his cock she works harder, wanking, sucking, taking it all in her throat until he grunts out he is cumming and shoots his spunk in my mum's mouth. She sucks him deep, with each thrust and twitch of his cock, his balls continue to explode and empty in her mouth and my mum just gulps and gulps and finally when he is finished, she releases his cock and gives him a great big smile and thanks him for letting her service him and feeding her his lovely hot spunk.

Meanwhile, the other guys have all been wanking their cocks as they watched mum being a filthy cum loving slut. I notice I'm not the only one with a camera out! Mike is doing the same and my mum seems oblivious or just doesn't care.

Mike offers her his cock again, but she tells him no, those full balls are for my horny wet pussy later!

The other stranger has gotten more confident and has reached down and is fingering my mum's cunt, and is playing with and pinching her clit. She is so wet even I can hear the sloppy wet sounds of her cunt as he fingers her. Mum is pulling on her nipples, stretching them, twisting them, moaning, and groaning. Suddenly she grabs the guy's hand and firstly uses it to fuck herself even faster and harder. Then she announces she's cumming with loud moans, groans, and her body shaking intensely. She just as quickly forces his hand away, so he isn't touching her and I hear her whimper 'too sensitive', and she gasps and moans as the others watch and wank.

'Jesus' Mike says to her, 'that was some intense orgasm. I guess you really do love an audience and strangers.' She pants and smiles.

After catching her breath, she says 'come here' to the stranger that fingered her. Time for your reward as she reaches for his cock and licks the end.

'Mmmmmm loads of pre cum' she says, 'let's lick that clean first before I give it a nice long sucking.'

It was clear he wasn't going to last long. His moaning was quick and fast as she wanked and sucked him. And then she asks him if he thinks she's a slut. 'You do think I'm a filthy slut don't you?' she encourages. 'I know I am' she says, 'I'm a cock sucking, spunk loving, slut wife.' With that his balls explode. She squeezes and sucks his cock as it twitches and spunks in her mouth; mum keeps swallowing and emptying his balls. He finally relaxes and pulls out. I watch as the dribbles from his cock are lapped up by my mum and devoured with relish.

She smiles up at him, then opens her mouth and makes sure he knows she's swallowed all his cum.

By now I can't even touch my cock. It's so hard and so stiff, its sore and I know the merest of touches will make my balls explode and I'll moan and probably be heard.

Mike hands his phone to one of the strangers and says something. Mike then goes to my mum and puts his cock in her mouth. She willingly sucks it and then pulls it out and tells him its time it was in her cunt. 'I need some serious fucking, time for some doggy, woof woof' my mum says.

Mike quickly gets behind her and his cock is buried deep in her sopping wet cunt in seconds. I can hear her moaning, as he shoves it deeper and deeper into her wet hole.

'Ohhh Jesus, fuck me,' she gasps, 'give me that cock, and give it to me hard and deep.'

I watch as she pushes back, meeting every thrust of Mikes cock, making sure it's buried deep inside her.

She calls Jimmy, the other guy from her work over and offers him her mouth. He is on his knees in a second and her mouth is open, ready to take his hard cock. Mum just sucks it deep and he's already fucking her horny mouth, rocking backwards and forwards. His cock disappeared into her willing mouth and she's moaning nonstop, a mix of being fucked in her cunt and her mouth. The way she's pushing back and then taking the hard cock in her mouth shows just how horny she is and how much she's loving it. My Mum definitely loves being spit roasted!

All the time Mike is pointing and gesturing to the cameraman, telling him where and what to film. My mum seems totally unaware of this happening in her lust-filled bliss.

Mike is now ramming his cock into her cunt. Faster and faster, grunting and groaning. 'Give it to me hard' she says. 'Give me it all. Cum inside me. Spunk in my cunt, give me the fucking I deserve for being such a slut.'

My mum's filthy language just amazes me. Her normal no swearing or utterances are long gone here. She's behaving and talking like a complete slut and slag.

Mike is groaning more and more and finally he's exploding and spunking up inside my mum. Thrust after thrust is obviously bringing spurt after spurt of his cum inside her cunt as she lets out a completely different scream, 'ahhhhhhh, fuck Mike you're making me cum.'

Finally, he stops, but calls the camera guy over to make sure he gets a video of his cock being pulled out and I assume the leaking of his spunk from my mum. The guy gets down low and must be getting a great close-up.

Meanwhile, my mum is moaning and groaning on Jimmy's cock. He must be close as well, mum pulls his cock out and rises to her knees and quickly gets her fingers working on her cunt again. Sopping wet from her juices and Mike's spunk, she is wanking her clit furiously as she tells Jimmy she wants his spunk sprayed all over her tits. He is wanking just as furiously, as the others watch on and Mike is back filming. He is aiming his cock at her open mouth. Just as he is clearly about to cum she squeezes his cock, stopping the cum until she has aimed it at her pert hard nipples and when she releases it, the pressure makes it explode and splash all over her. Bouncing off her skin and landing back down on her tits, nipples, and belly. As the last big spurt erupts, she dips her head forward and allows the cum to spray on her face and in her mouth.

After he shoots most of his spunk all over her tits, she moves in closer and licks the dribbles from his cock, the long strands dribbling down and into her willing mouth and extended tongue. Squeezing every last drop from his balls. Finished she looks up and says 'yummy' then smiles.

Getting up, Mike offers mum a towel and some tissues to clean up. 'I'm ok' she says, 'I love the idea of going home covered in spunk and smelling of sex.' 'That's really slutty' says someone.

'Yes,' my mum says with a great big smile. With that, she pulls on her skirt and her blouse. No bra or knickers, thanks them all for a lovely evening and walks off. Just as she gets to her car, she turns round, calls them, lifts the front of her skirt, slips her fingers in her cunt, gives it a little fuck and then licks her fingers clean with a big smile.

When she gets in her car Mike walks over, and they start to chat. This was my chance; I was up and out on my bike. If I take the cycle path back, I might even beat her home if they stay chatting for more than a few mins. I speed away desperate to make it back. I wanted to meet her when she returned, knowing she was braless and knicker-less and smelling of sex.

I abandon the bike round the back and dash in the side door, not knowing yet if she had beaten me home. Yessssssss, no sign of her. Sweat pouring down my face, I have mere minutes to decide what to do and how to approach it, wiping myself dry.

No time, as I hear her car stop out the front.

Seconds after me, she walks in looking all prim and proper. Nothing like the slutty whore I had witnessed just a short while earlier.

I call her into the living room as she tries to continue through. A lame excuse doesn't wash and I insistent she needs to see this letter I have. I know she's in a rush to clean up in the bathroom. But my dad shouts, 'look what he's got,' and this ensures compliance. I know she can't risk him coming from the kitchen and seeing her. She has to stay and chat, and I get her to sit down as we talk, and I lean over and show her the letter. I can smell the sex, the cum, the slut.

Sitting beside her I know she has swallowed three loads. That she has had some cum spurted on her face and tits and had a load up her cunt. My cock is ridged and straining to burst free. Just the thoughts of what I'd seen and that my mum was now next to me, is now making my balls want to explode.

I asked her had she a good evening and did she enjoyed herself. 'Yes,' she replied with what might have been a horny contended look on her face.

I see her make a small smile to herself. I wonder is it because she can feel some of Mikes' cum dribble from her cunt. Is she sitting there remembering what's just happened? Casting her mind back to sucking the cocks, to getting fucked while they watched and wanked.

Sitting there wondering, if it's making her wet again. Trying to see if her demeanour changes. If her nipples start to get hard. To see if I can see her tits wobble braless under her blouse. Wishing it was one of her sheer white ones that she likes so much. Then I'd see her tits and dark nipples up close.

I take a massive gamble and mumble something about her having a new perfume and I lean closer and take an audible sniff, whilst feigning ignorance. She goes instantly red, makes some incoherent remark, gets up and heads to the bathroom.

Whilst sitting beside her, I desperately wanted to take my hard cock out and just say that I want to be load number four in your mouth tonight. Common sense prevails -- but the idea that I am going to make it happen for real does not.

I sit there trying to take it all in. Tonight I witnessed my mum being spit-roasted and loving it. Saw strangers get sucked off by her. Watched her suck three cocks off, swallow their cum and then get fucked.

I had watched pornos where a woman is sucking off multiple cocks. This though is different. Yes, it's my mother. But more importantly, it is pure and utter lust and love of cock and cum from my mum. This is a woman who adores sucking cock and absolutely worships cum! The way she sucked, the look of lust on her face. The smiling and enjoyment when she looked the guys in the eye when she stopped for a second.

And the way she wanted their cum. The need for them to cum, so she could taste it. To feel it shoot in her mouth. The look on her face as she tasted it, savoured it. Loving it like her favourite food or drink. And the way she opened her mouth to show them their spunk deposits and then the way she swallowed it. The way she was squeezing the very last drop from the end of their cocks, so nothing was wasted. Or dripped away.

Then the look of joy on her face as she watches Jimmy's balls explode all over her tits. Aiming it so spurt after spurt after spurt hits each of her tits. Splashing all over her hard stiff nipples and those lovely tits.

rruk69
rruk69
169 Followers
12