My Mum is a Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then dipping her head so the last blast splashes and lands all over her face. The smile that follows is incredible. Showing the pleasure she was getting from having a stranger empty his ball sack all over her tits and face.

And then as it starts to dribble down her face, her tongue appears licking the dribbles up. Savouring it. Tasting it. Loving it.

And still trying to temp the last drops from the guy's cock so she misses none of it. Not a drop.

By now my head is a mess, I can't think nor function. The moral dilemma that appears now and then, the guilt I should be feeling, the shame of wanking off to my mum, of the sneaking around, the deceit and the lies, when I should be confronting her or warning my dad. And yet, my cock is like a rock and my balls need to explode and that is what wins out every single time!

A few days later mum says she's working late. No points for guessing that I have taken up my usual spot outside her office. Sadly, it looks like she really is working. But then Mike appears, and I think oh shit. She's going to be fucked.

Mike stands behind her. His hands come down feeling her tits. Pulls her bra up, releasing them and starts pulling hard on her nipples.

The look on her face says she's getting hornier and hornier, as her legs start to open.

I know I should not be enjoying this, and I should be telling my Dad. Yet, it's making me so horny, and I let that rule my head. Even after I have cum, I feel so bad that I almost confront her, but I don't. I embarrassingly let it continue for my own gratification and my hopes of fucking my mum one day soon as well.

Mike reaches in front of her holding his phone. After a few clicks, my mother's face changes to shock.

I can hear her say 'you videoed it'. Mum really had no idea they videoed her -- even if I did. That video I need to get my hands on -- that was up close and personal -- unlike mine from outside and a distance.

'Watch it' Mike says. 'Keep watching' She's looking at the phone. Her eyes never leave the screen and her face changes. From shock to lust.

'Look at his cock. Hard and stiff and your tongue licking and sucking it.'

I hear my mum moan out loud. And watch as her hand goes to her tits. Squeezing and pulling. 'Look as you suck it into your mouth. Watch as it disappears deeper and deeper and you don't even know his name. What a horny slut you are.' Mike says.

Mum's other hand goes between her legs and is rubbing her pussy through her skirt.

'Look at your face' says Mike. 'How horny do you look. Pure slutty lust.'

Then His phone rings and he answer's it. Very much to my mum's disappointment looking at her face.

He says something to her, and she replies. 'You can't. You can't make me this horny and just leave.'

'I've no choice. I have to go. But this isn't finished. I saw the look on your face when you started watching it.' Mike says.

With that, I hear a car horn and he head's for the door leaving my Mum with a face of complete disappointment.

She's obviously still horny, as she hasn't returned to her work and is sitting there just slowly still teasing her nipples and her hand is between her legs.

Seconds later there is a ping and she reaches for her phone. Instantly her face changes to a smile. She's watching the screen intently, followed by a flurry of activity on the phone and she turns towards her pc screen. Clicks away and suddenly her screen is filled with what I assume is the video.

I have had to move down a window or two to get a look at her screen. The view isn't great, but I can make out what I assume is my mum on her knees on a blanket sucking a guy's cock.

She is pulling at her nipples and flicking through different parts of the video. She's watching. Loving it. Her eyes never leave it as she stops at the point Mike is fucking her from behind.

I can't see much on the screen or enjoy it, but looking at my mum, she certainly is...

Her skirt is around her waist, her knickers are pushed down and off and sit on the floor under her desk. Her fingers are quickly busy and playing with her clit and pussy.

I make sure my phone is recording -- I mightn't get to see much but it's added evidence to use to confront her.

Within a minute Mum is moaning and groaning and wanking her clit furiously. Her hand a blur as she brings herself off. Gasping, moaning, groaning and panting as her fingers finally make her cum.

After a minute or two she calms down and puts her tits away and does up her blouse. I notice she doesn't put her knickers back on, but puts them in her handbag.

10 minutes later, I'm innocently at her office door knocking, looking to collect her from work. 20 minutes later and we are home.

I say I've forgotten my house keys and go to get hers from her handbag. I have never seen her move so quick to grab it back. 'Ok, easy I say. No panic. I was only looking for the door key.' I get out grinning to myself at her reaction. One thing though. I really need to get my hands on that video....

That night and the next few days the phone never leaves her side. It's glued to her. Finally, I get my chance, she has nodded off asleep on the couch. I grab the phone and skip out of the room. I key her code, that I have carefully gleaned from watching her opening it over the last few weeks.

It doesn't take long to find the video in her hidden folder. Just as I am about to send it to myself, she's suddenly awake calling out asking and frantically searching for her phone. Demanding to know where her phone is. She is panicking, absolutely shitting herself in case anyone has found it and of course seen the video. I rush into the room asking what's the panic, seeing the total fear on her face.

I pretend to help her look, and then finish emailing a copy to myself, after misdirecting her to the bathroom and quickly deleting any evidence of what I've done as she arrives back into the living room. 'Here you are I say,' pretending to retrieve it from down the side of the couch. 'Drama over. You can stop panicking now! What was so important that you were that desperate to find it? You knew it had to have been in the house somewhere I say to her.'

Some half-arsed answer comes back and she's off down the hall desperately checking her phone I guess.

Too late mum I smirk to myself. I already have the video of you sucking two strangers' cocks and Mike fucking the shit out of you, whilst you sucked Jimmy's cock off all over your tits.

Whilst mum is, I am sure busy checking her phone for the video, I am upstairs doing the same.

I leave my door open a crack, so I can hear anyone coming up the stairs. Then start playing Mike's up close copy of my mum being a horny slut. I've already watched mine untold times, but this time it'll be close and everything in full view.

It's instantly so much better than mine, there is my mum on her knees calling a stranger over and starting to wank and suck his cock. She is smiling and enjoying it all. I skip forward and she's now on the next guy, licking, sucking, and now swallowing. Holy fuck! I've just seen a crystal clear unobstructed view of my mum's smiling face as she sucks a stranger and then swallows his hot sticky spunk from mere feet away.

Some camera shaking is followed by my mum on her knees about to take Mike's cock doggy style. With the camera this close, you can even hear how wet and juicy and fucking horny she is, as he is finger fucking her first.

The guy filming is commenting on what a horny slut she is. He asks Mike can he hear how wet and juicy she is and how much she's loving getting fucked and used. He asks him if mum is his wife, 'no' comes the reply, she's a horny married, cock loving, cum addicted slut from my work. 'Jesus what a filthy slut' says the guys watching, cocks already out again wanking.

My mum is moaning and groaning, telling mike to fuck her harder and deeper. Show them what a cock loving slut I am. Show them how much I love it!

It might be dark, but the car lights have the whole area lit up and it's like daylight on the video. You can clearly see and identify everyone, especially my mum. The slut getting all the attention from the four guys.

My cock is taking a serious hammering by this time. My full balls want to explode seeing such a real-life horny slut sucking and fucking and being used and loving it all. The fact that the slut is my Mum, makes it even hornier than is imaginable. I have no feeling of guilt or shame, watching and wanking over my mother's slutty actions.

Mike's moaning more and more and finally he's exploding and spunking deep inside my mum. Thrust after thrust is bringing spurt after spurt of his cum inside her cunt.

and then, the source of her loud scream is revealed, as he shoves two fingers into her arse, making her scream, 'ahhhhhhh fuck, Mike you're making me cum, yesss, give it to me, give me it all. Empty those balls deep inside me, use me' she cries.

I'm too close to stop now and the final thing that tips me over the edge is the close-up of Mike's cock withdrawing from mums cunt and the slow flow of his spunk dribbling out and down her thighs.

I can't stop now, and my balls explode. I'm past the point of caring if someone comes up the stairs. Spurt after spurt after spurt shooting into the air and landing on me and the bedclothes. I didn't care about the mess. The intensity of the orgasm was the most incredible I'd ever had.

I slowly come down from my orgasmic high and hope I haven't been heard.

I realise I haven't even got to see the whole video nor her grand finale, tits and face cum spraying. I forward the video to my secret email account in case anyone gets nosey, and I have to delete it.

As I'm lying here guilt and shame come over me. Stalking my mum, videoing her, wanking over her, planning to try and fuck her and worst of all, not telling my dad what a slut my mum is.

An hour later all the shame is gone and I'm back in my room. The house is empty, and I have my mum's video up on my pc screen and I've watched it from beginning to end, sound fully up including seeing Jimmy spunk all over her tits and face and watched as she licked it up, collecting the dribbles and smiling as she showed them how much she loves tasting and swallowing the cum.

That does it, that smile, that enjoyment, that devouring of spunk empties my balls once more. Jesus, my mum is a cum loving slut!

That night I plan on how to confront my mum. To show her all the evidence I have that she's a slut. About what I know, what I've seen, what I've videoed and of course taken from her phone.

I am determined my cock is going to be one of those regularly spunking in her mouth and fucking her cunt.

I need to pick my moment carefully. Very carefully, so she has to watch and can't wriggle out of it. I need to confront her so that it's kept a secret and I get to fuck her. Not just expose her as a slut wife. My cock ruling again!!

The time has come to confront my mum. And I plan to confront her in the house, while my dad is home.

So picking the moment my dad is in the kitchen, but my mum and I are in the living room. I tell her to sit beside me, and I'll show her this great video.

As she pushes in close, I keep a tight grip on my phone and play the video. Things come slowly into focus, and you start to make out a woman sucking cock. She gasps and is about to start to make a scene, about me showing her a sex video, but I shush her for that split second and as the camera pans out, she realises the woman that comes into full focus is her sucking a guy's cock and smiling.

Suddenly there is a sharp intense pain in my arm....

Part 3 to follow...

12