My mum Minnie

Story Info
Son comes home for Christmas.
7.1k words
35.3k
52
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather was awful, it was winter, cold wet and on higher ground, like where we live, the snow was falling incessantly and continually causing roads to be blocked until the snow ploughs could get to them.

I'd been home only two days, I hadn't seen my mum yet, and it was only another two days until Christmas. I'd been away at University since the beginning of October, my second year, some would say the hardest year, I know that's how I felt so I was glad to be home. That is, I was glad to be at my grandparents' home. I'd been raised by them, my single mum living alone in a flat in the town whereas my grandparents lived in a large dorma bungalow a couple of miles or so out of town. The arrangement had suited everyone when I was growing up, I had the occasional 'sleep over' with my mum but to be honest she was more a big sister than a mother to me. When I say 'big' I mean older, because at five feet tall (on a good day) and weighing in at probably less than a hundred pounds she was far from big, except for those 'ladies' as she called them, her boobs, she was definitely top heavy, in a very sexy way as my friends never failed to remind me.

I'd been shopping with my grandmother, at her request, and then gone into town with the intention of meeting a couple of old friends for a pint or two. I couldn't find them in the usual haunts so was working my way around the couple of other pubs in the town when I walked into a very small 'olde world' pub and found my mum, sat in a corner and acting 'tipsy'. She was with a small group of friends and immediately she saw me screamed at me to "get over here!"

It had been fairly late when I got into town, so a couple of hours later it was very late, and definitely time to go, and that's when the 'fun' started.

To this day, mum swears she wasn't drunk, she'd been slipped a 'mickey', and to be honest that was a remote possibility, there were some low lives who thought it funny to randomly spike women's drinks, it had been happening locally for a few months.

When I walked my little mum out of that pub the gale that was blowing seemed to want to just pick her up and throw her. On top of that, she could hardly stand. With my arm around her waist we made our way towards the apartment block where she lived. She was 'dizzy', she felt 'sick', she was going to die! Then she was sick, fortunately into a drain! The walk that would normally have taken about five minutes took what seemed like forever. I dragged her, I cajoled her, I partially carried her. It was snowing heavily, we were both slipping, we were both getting very wet, and then to top it all, mum started crying and announced that she had actually wet herself!

By the time I got her into her apartment she was a mess, she was dripping wet, and not just with the snow that had more or less gone straight through the leather coat she was wearing. I got her into her bathroom where she just collapsed onto the floor with her head over the toilet bowl and proceeded to be violently sick, again.

I couldn't leave, not with her in such a state, so having taken off my own coat I helped her off with hers. She was soaked to the skin, literally. Having gotten her coat off her I was faced with the prospect of getting her lucid enough to take off the rest of her clothes herself.

It wasn't going to happen, she just couldn't get her act together enough to even try, and she knew it.

"You'll have to help me Johnny, I'm bloody soaked!"

She was soaked alright, and in more than one way.

I helped my mother strip off, I'd never seen her naked before, but I had seen her in her underwear, she was never exactly shy. She was the same naked, with her head still in the toilet bowl she had me unfasten her bra and pull her (very small) panties off of her. Being naked didn't bother her at all. She was a strange almost green colour, she said she was dying over and over again.

I managed to get her into a warm bath and wash her down before pouring her into bed, but not before I was forced to help her with her feminine hygiene, a step I thought was well beyond a son's duties.

I sent a text to my grandparents saying I was staying over and made myself up a bed on the sofa. In the past whenever I'd stayed I'd used a sleeping bag, but I couldn't find it so used all the towels I could find. I'd been almost as wet as mum so put all my clothes on the radiators and went into a fairly uncomfortable and fitful sleep.

When I woke next morning I realised that something was wrong. I was frozen! The flat seemed very dark and very cold, and on investigation I discovered that the electricity was off. My clothes were almost, but not entirely dry. I had no choice however than to put them back on.

I'd just gathered up all the towels and was wondering what to do with them when mum came sort of stumbling into the room.

"Give me coffee, hot coffee!"

I explained the situation. "Ok, we'll go out!" She wouldn't be dissuaded, even when I pointed out that I couldn't see any sign that there was any power anywhere I could see from the windows.

Not to be deterred, mum disappeared into her bedroom and only a few minutes later reappeared ready to leave. She had never been one of those women who take an age to get ready, her clothes were nearly always a combination of black and red, usually multiple layers of thin, almost see-through materials on top, and loose skirts with thick black tights on her legs. Her make-up was fairly heavy but seemingly very quickly applied, and always black.

We went out, and surprisingly we did find a little coffee shop open, boiling kettles on gas and selling egg and bacon sandwiches, everything being individually cooked in a frying pan. After a large mug of coffee and half way through a second my little mum became more or less normal.

"I take it you stripped me and got me to bed?"

"Yeah."

"And my tampon?"

"Mum, you were begging me to help you, you were drunk, you were throwing up and you'd pee'd yourself, I had to. And when you started crying about being 'on' and needing a new tampon.... What was I supposed to do?"

"Don't get cross with me, I'm not complaining, you did exactly what you should have done, it's all a blur to me anyway. I'm not too bad for my age am I?"

"Mum, you're beautiful, you know you are!"

"Thank you, did you grab a good feel? I would have!"

Sometimes I can't believe my mother. My grandmother calls her 'flighty', I just call her 'a bit relaxed'.

"Mother!"

"What, you're not gay are you? And stop calling me mother, call me 'Min' like everyone else!"

She picked up her cup and sort of spoke into it.

"It makes me feel so fucking old when you call me mother, there's only fifteen years between us Johnny, not thirty! And by the way, you left my wig on!"

I laughed, mum's hair was cut very short and was very nearly white, a fact that she always hid under a variety of wigs. Black, red, purple, green, you name a colour and mother had a wig to match. I was so used to seeing her in wigs that I hadn't even noticed.

We'd crossed a line in that little cafe, and as we walked back towards her apartment I thought about it. Yes, there was only fifteen years between us, a fact that was buried away amongst all the other things that are never discussed between us, a fact that both she and my grandparents never ever talked about. Today she had actually thrown it at me. My mother had never as far as I could remember used a single swear word in front of me, never, and now the 'F' word! And now she wanted me to call her by the pet name that her friends called her. Added to these things was her suggestion that I should have touched her 'inappropriately' when I had the chance. Somehow she had either forgotten or dismissed just how 'inappropriately' I had touched her when I helped her remove and then replace her tampon the night before.

My head was in a whirl.

By the time we got back to her apartment the electricity was back on and we had just sat down when I got a call from my grandfather to say that the road leading to his bungalow was blocked until the snow plough got there, which might not be today. Mum, or rather 'Min' piped up that I could stay over again, there was no problem.

While I was on the phone mum had been running a bath, and shortly after my conversation ended she said she was getting in it to have a soak. She'd been in there about ten minutes when she called and asked if I would make her a mug of hot chocolate. Chocolate is mum's great weakness, the darker the better, and in a hot chocolate drink she loves little pieces of chocolate to be slowly melting. This was one of the first things I'd ever learned from her, how to make her hot chocolate, it was also the easiest way for me to bribe her, make her a hot chocolate and I could get anything from her.

I made her the drink, getting the milk to the perfect temperature and making sure the broken up pieces of eighty five percent chocolate were just starting to melt. When I called and told her it was ready she asked me to take it to her, in the bathroom. I stopped briefly, this was something that I'd never done, visit my mother in the bathroom. I was used to her walking around the flat in just a towel, she'd always done that, and there had been the odd 'accident ' when the towel had slipped or I'd walked in on her getting dressed or whatever, but this was different, it felt different.

She was laid back in the bath tub, her breasts just visible through the bubbles. As I entered the room she sat up, she made no attempt to hide herself as she held out a hand for the mug. She's small, she's skinny, but she has magnificent breasts, and she knows it! I couldn't help but look, and she saw me looking; she just smiled and thanked me for the drink.

"This water's pretty hot, do you want me to leave it in for you? You can top it up if you like."

Her question gave me a reason to delay my departure, just for a moment, a moment more to take in her beautiful breasts. I hesitated as long as I dare without being obvious, or so I thought, before answering that that would be good. I left, and a few minutes later mum followed me into the living room, wrapped in a big fluffy towel. "It's all yours."

Five minutes later I was laid comfortably in a hot bubbly bath when in waltzed my mother with my own forgotten mug of chocolate. My cock was upright in the water, sticking straight up. I reacted by trying to sit further up and covering myself with the bubbles. I don't think it worked, mum smiled, handed me my drink and turned around to leave. As she left the room she looked back at me, smiled and said " Mmm, pretty impressive, Oh, and it's alright to look!" As she walked out the door her towel 'fell' at her feet, giving me a good look at her bare ass. She nonchalantly picked it up, bending from the waist, her pussy being fully visible for a brief moment, gave her ass a wiggle and went out.

By early evening I'd had another call to confirm that the road was still impassable to traffic so we decided to go out for dinner. There's a decent Indian restaurant in town so we ate there. Having eaten and then had a drink in the pub we made our way back to the apartment and I asked where the sleeping bag was that I had previously used? To my surprise my mother said that I wouldn't need it, the sofa was too small for me to sleep on now anyway so I could just share with her!

That's what we did; I slept in my boxers and mum wore a tee shirt that I had left some time before. As we laid there together mum asked me to give her a cuddle, she turned on her side and I turned to face her back. When I put my arm around her waist she pulled me in tighter to her and pulling her tee shirt up, pushed my hand up to her breasts. My elbow was resting on the top of her panties so I knew she had panties on, but she definitely didn't have a bra on, and as she settled my hand comfortably on her left breast she gave a sigh and appeared to drift off to sleep. I thought it was fortunate that she did, if she'd stayed awake she would certainly have felt my now rock hard cock sticking into the gap between her lower thighs, I was bone hard, and couldn't even do anything about it. Her breast was soft yet firm in my hand, I touched her nipple between my thumb and finger, it was as hard as a nut as I rubbed around it with my forefinger. Mum murmured, "mmmm, nice". I moved my finger away, not wishing to wake her.

I thought she was asleep, but as I tried to settle down without spearing her on my penis she suddenly spoke, very quietly. "Have you brought a cricket bat to bed with you or are you just horny for your mum?"

I didn't answer, I didn't know how, I chickened out and pretended to be asleep, all the time telling myself that I was an idiot; I was in bed with a beautiful woman, I had my hand on her breast and my cock was poking her in the legs and instead of freaking out, she was...what? encouraging me? What an idiot, it could be a long night!

It wasn't, I fell asleep and the next thing I knew I was awakened by mum getting up out of bed. It was almost 9am, Christmas Eve. I lay in the bed and silently watched as mum pulled the tee shirt off over her head and now clad only in her panties walked out of the room, presumably to the bathroom. She must have stopped in at the kitchen on her way because a couple of minutes later I heard the distinctive sound of the kettle turning itself off.

A few minutes later as I finished making coffee, my little mum Min walked into the kitchen, still wearing only a pair of panties. She stopped, looked at me, said "sorry!" and turned and walked back out.

A minute or two later she came back in, wearing a bathrobe.

"Sorry, I forgot you were here, must be getting senile in my old age, didn't mean to embarrass you."

"You didn't embarrass me, Oh, and you're not old, as you pointed out yesterday!" I took a gulp, and I thought, a risk.

"You're hot! it's your flat, and you can walk around it naked if you want to!

"Oh, good, I'll have to remember that!"

It was the beginning of a very pleasant breakfast, I hadn't had that many breakfasts with my mother, she was funny, and kind of sexy and suggestive and all the things that made her such a great mum, and a pleasure to be with. I noticed that as we chatted her bathrobe became quite loose, gaping open enough for me to quite easily see her breasts, she made no move to alter that.

Being Christmas eve it was a given that we had to get to my grandparents home for the festival. Looking outside we discovered that it was snowing heavily again, and a call to my grandfather confirmed that we were going to have to walk there. We walked, through deep snow, just under four miles, and by the time we got there we were both soaked and exhausted. My grandmother had filled a bath for both of us, that is, she had filled two baths, a total waste according to mum, but grandma had her set ways and it was no use trying to persuade her otherwise. Mum did tell her mother that she and I were quite happy to share a bath, but the look of horror on grandma's face said it all! I'm pretty sure that mum was really only baiting her anyway, she might really be willing to share the tub with me, but not openly in grandma's house.

That evening was like any other Christmas eve, we sat around, mum, me, and granddad had a drink (never my grandma), and then we hit the sack.

Christmas morning and things had changed. The snow plough had been through the road so it was now relatively clear, grandma had gone out to church, and granddad had apparently been outside clearing the paths around the house. With granddad saying he was retiring to his bathroom to have a long hot bath, mum and I sat and chatted until mum demanded her 'Christmas Kiss'!

What started as a mum and son chaste kiss suddenly got heated, very heated. I can't explain how it happened but we were tongue fencing in seconds and my hand was inside her sweater and caressing her breasts over her bra. Breaking off from kissing her lips I moved to her ear, nibbling just a little before moving downwards to her throat and then the top of her breasts. She was well covered by her sweater but it did have a very open 'V' neck to it so I kissed my way down to just above her nipples, slightly into her bra.

She was literally about to pull her sweater off over her head when we both heard my grandfather moving about up the stairs, that cooled our ardour, at least in the short term.

What a Christmas day that was, I went through the day in a daze, and I'm pretty sure Min was the same. Christmas dinner, gifts, the usual Christmas evening just blurred into one haze during which we kept making eye contact with each other and no doubt wondering what the other was thinking. Mum tried to help in the kitchen but apparently made such a hash of it that my grandmother chased her out.

The layout of my grandparents bungalow is that there is a 'dormer', an upstairs extension, where they slept, and three bedrooms downstairs to one side of the house. One of these bedrooms had it's own 'onsuite ' bathroom, while the other two shared a 'Jack and Jill ' bathroom. My room was one of the two sharing a bathroom, mum was in the 'guest ' room. Nevertheless, after we all retired for the night, my mother came sneaking into my room, and my bed.

In the dim light, I saw my little mum Min smile at me as she pulled her little night gown up and off, over her head. It has always amazed me how sexual an act that is, she crosses her arms in front of her, grasps the bottom hem pulls it up and seems to slither out of her top or whatever it is in one sleek movement.

She did this now, freeing her full breasts and then leaning down and picking up the kissing from that morning. My mother sucked my tongue into her mouth as I cupped those marvellous breasts, tweaking her hard nipples and eliciting a squeak and then a moan from her. Our kissing was deep and intense, more so than I had ever experienced, I lost myself in the sheer pleasure of it. Then it got even better. Breaking the kiss my gorgeous mum, breathing hard and heavy leaned forwards and mumbled "suck my tits!"

Her nipples so hard, were surrounded by soft, giving flesh, as I hungrily tried to devour her whole right breast while simultaneously fondling her left one, squeezing her nipple between finger and thumb. Her moaning was getting dangerously loud.

Min rubbed my back and my head as I sucked on her tits, I couldn't help myself as I pushed a hand down into the little knickers she was wearing. I encountered a hot slightly moist pussy, and was about to push further when she took hold of my wrist and gently pulled my hand out of her panties.

"Not yet, not now, later!"

Stupid, I'd forgotten mum's 'time of the month'! Very stupid of me given the events of only two days previous.

Nevertheless I was seriously making out with my own mother, and I was totally amazed at how hot that was, this was my mum, my little Min, and boy did she know how to get me worked up! She was amazing, the whole situation was amazing as we began our not so gentle tongue fencing again as my hands found those 'ladies' and tweeked those solid little nipples.

Down under the covers my cock was steel hard, I'm pretty well endowed, seven inches fully erect, a fact that my mum now discovered as she pushed her hand down and gripped me. She gave me a couple of gentle squeezes and then her hand moved down and cupped my balls. After squeezing them she moved back up to my throbbing cock and gave it a couple of strokes.

"Mmm, like I said before, very impressive. Make sure you use plenty of tissue and flush it."

As silently as she had come, she disappeared out of the door and left me, her flimsy little nightie on my pillow the only sign that she'd been there. Except for my painfully hard penis, that I now had to take care of on my own.

I slept late next day, when I eventually got up and ventured into the kitchen in search of coffee I found my grandmother in there, but no sign of Min or my grandfather. "Your grandad's taken your mother into town, she said she had things to do."

12