My mum Minnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see Min again for the rest of that week. She had people to see, parties to attend, and so did I. I'd hidden her nightie in the bottom of my wardrobe, but I couldn't get the events of Christmas day out of my head. We sent texts to each other, and she told me that she and I had tickets to a New Year's party at a big hotel just outside of town, so not to make other plans. She'd booked us rooms.

New Year's eve and I had a couple of drinks with friends before making my way to the hotel. My grandparents never celebrated New Year so didn't say anything about me going to the hotel with mum, although I could see that grandma wasn't too happy about it.

The first thing I found when I got there was that my mum had booked just one, not two rooms. It had twin beds.

I was dressed smartly, Min looked gorgeous. She was dressed in black, as usual, a figure hugging velvet dress, low cut, showing off those beautiful 'ladies', she looked almost like a miniature Mortitia Addams, even down to the long black hair, which could only be yet another wig.

We partied, we danced. We danced unlike any mother and son I'd ever seen, that's for sure. As the festivities wound down about one thirty, Min told me she was going up to our room but to give her five minutes before following her. I was talking with a married couple, friends of hers at the time so said "OK".

It was a big mistake, no matter how hard I tried to extricate myself from their company, they insisted I stay, to let my mum get herself sorted before I went up to the room. Five minutes turned to ten, ten turned to twenty, and then twenty turned to very nearly forty. Finally I got away and almost ran up to the room.

My little Min was sound asleep, I don't think I could have wakened her if I'd tried. I didn't try, I used the other bed and slept soundly.

****************

I woke next morning to the smell of coffee, Min was shuffling around putting clothes into her small suitcase and quietly humming some tune to herself.

"Good morning sleepy head! What happened to you last night? Or should I say this morning?"

I told her that those friends of hers happened to me "No matter how I tried, I couldn't get away from them, I'm lucky I'm not still down there with them!"

"You should have woken me when you got up here, I was hoping for a cuddle."

"You were sound, a bomb wouldn't have disturbed you!"

We bantered on for a little while as we both drank our rather dreadful hotel instant coffee. Min was wearing the provided bathrobe, and even though it was big enough to go around her at least five or six times she still managed to constantly flash her tits at me.

We decided to make use of the abnormally large bath before leaving, as Min said "it's paid for, why not use it!" I was persuaded to get in the tub first and was enjoying the hot soak when Min came into the bathroom.

"How's the water?"

"Hot and deep!"

"Oh good! "

Without any more preamble, Min dropped the bathrobe to the floor and nonchalantly climbed in the tub with me. The water, already quite high in the tub, rose to dangerous level and began to pour away down the overflow. Min laughed.

"Better not make any sudden moves in here or we'll flood the place!"

Flooding wasn't my main concern at that moment, at least not flooding of water. My concern was about the blood that was flooding into my previously flaccid cock! Seeing my mum unconcernedly naked in front of me was almost enough to blow my jizz! As she climbed into the tub I was treated to a full frontal show, not my first, but somehow different. This was a comfortable, 'so I'm naked' sort of thing, jeeez she was beautiful!

We sat facing each other, me trying to keep my cock under the water, and Minnie happily soaping her breasts and nipples and effectively driving my cock up and out of the water!

"Do you like seeing me naked?"

What a question, is the pope a catholic?

Before I could even answer she leaned forwards and said "show me, show me how much you like seeing me naked."

I gave up trying to hide and slowly raised myself up out of the bubbles. My cock stood upright, like a flagpole. There was a slight movement of the water and suddenly my balls were held in her left hand, and my cock was being gripped by her right hand. Slowly slowly her hand moved up and down, forcing my foreskin over my engorged cockhead, then back down, revealing it fully to her never moving eyes. Her eyes were glued on my cock as she slowly rubbed me, me getting harder by the second. She leaned a little more towards me and began to lick my engorgement, round and round, up and down.

I couldn't take much more of this, and I think she realised that as she suddenly engulfed me and began to bob her head up and down, taking me deeper with each downward movement.

I didn't have time to warm her, with her warm wet lips around me I exploded into her mouth, string after string of my semen bursting into her lovely mouth. I had to muffle my groans as my little mum sucked me dry, I'd never felt anything like it before, whether it was her technique or just the taboo nature of the act, I don't know, but my mother jacking me off into her mouth was indescribable!

After I'd calmed down and softened we got out of the tub, made our preparations and left. I have to admit that I was still in a daze.

Min dropped me off at my grandparent's house and went back to her apartment. I didn't see her again that break as I had to return to university two days later.

Despite every effort on my part, I didn't see Min again until the next winter break. I went the whole year wondering if I'd dreamed the whole thing. We sent each other text messages, we spoke on the phone, but we never mentioned what had happened between us that Christmas and New Year. I spent vacation times with friends that year, either at their homes or at holiday resorts. It was a good year, but I would still have preferred to see my little mum, Min.

Arriving home for Christmas I was informed that my grandmother's sister and her husband were staying for the holiday, they would of course be using the guest bedroom.

Going into town and meeting mum for the first time in almost a full year I had mixed feelings. Although I'd not been home for vacations in that year, I had suggested that I visit at other times, but each time I made such suggestions, Min had put me off. She thought I should stay and work, or she wasn't going to be at home, or whatever. Either way, I hadn't seen her since she had dropped me off on New Year's day.

Just like the previous Christmas, I found her in the pub, but unlike that previous year when I sat next to her she grabbed me and gave me the kind of kiss that had her friends raising their eyebrows! One of her friends even suggested that we should get a room!

I stayed at her apartment that night, but other than spooning and fondling her breasts, nothing else happened, we were both too drunk.

The short journey to my grandfather's house next morning was easily done in mum's little roadster car, and on arrival I met my great aunt and uncle, who I hadn't seen in many years.

Mum stayed right over Christmas and New Year, ten days of both bliss and torture for me. Bliss because sharing the Jack and Jill bathroom meant that we could gain easy access to each other, both in the actual bathroom, and in our respective bedrooms, which we did. Torture because even though we often shared the bathtub ( unbeknownst to grandma) and frequently a bed, other than kissing and touching, nothing else was allowed to happen. The first night Min slipped into my bed I thought my boat had come in, we kissed, I suckled her fantastic breasts, I slipped my hand into her panties, as she grasped my hardening penis. As I tried to insert a finger into what I could feel was an incredibly heated pussy, she stopped me. "No penetration yet" she told me! And that was it for the remaining nine nights. We kissed, we cuddled, we fondled each other's genitals. I had full access to her breasts, but no actual penetrative sex, it was torture! I had a couple of accidents, I couldn't help it, I shot my load into her hand more than once! She kissed me, told me it was ok, and went into the bathroom to wash her hand. She didn't think I could see, but I did see her lick her hand as she went in.

I licked my hand a few times as well, as I rubbed her sex I was able to slide a finger or two up and down her hot little crease, which got progressively wetter. At least a couple of times she definitely had an orgasm, and I struggled to keep her quiet, knowing my grandparents were in the bedroom above us.

Yes, that particular festive season was definitely both bliss and torture.

Back at university I entered the final phase. Preparing for exams and submission of my dissertation. I worked right through the Easter break, and hit the exams running.

I came out of the final exam and hit the cafeteria. When I turned on my phone there was a message from Min. We'd kept up our communication, so it wasn't exactly unexpected. The contents of the message were though!

She was at the local hotel! I was to go meet her in the bar!

There she was, my bubbly little mum, all the more bubbly because the bar staff had age checked her! "Not bad for a thirty six year old!" She'd laughed. Dressed in all her goth clothing, she looked nearer sixteen than thirty six, no wonder they'd checked her.

We had one drink and then she told me she was going up to the room. "Five minutes, no more, buster!"

I gave her exactly the five minutes and then went to the room.

Stood before me was a vision, a vision of beauty, of sexual come-on!

Gone was the little goth woman, in front of me was a beautiful, pale blonde goddess, dressed in white lingerie, white stockings and white high heeled shoes. She looked at me, smiled like only she could, and pointed to herself.

"Well Johnny, there are no more rules, so what are you going to do about this?"

In three steps I was across the room and she was in my arms, our lips met and our tongues intertwined. My mum's kissing was aggressive, she was trying to devour me. I instinctively knew that this time there would be no pulling away, my cock knew it too, I was hard in seconds.

Kissing her and trying to rip my clothes off at the same time just didn't work and I ended up in a complete tangle. We were both laughing as I scrambled out of my underwear and finally stood naked before her.

She looked into my eyes. "Take me, any way you want, I want you in me!"

Min was just a little short to easily sit back on the bed so I lifted her by her buns, got her comfortably in the edge of the bed and let her lay back. She lifted her legs, bent her knees and opened them wide. The little white gusset on her panties looked wet, and it didn't cover much anyway. It covered nothing as it was pulled to the side by Min, revealing her hot almost glowing pink tunnel.

"Put it in me Johnny, please fuck me now, I've waited long enough."

I'd waited long enough as well, she was soaking wet, fully lubricated as I easily slid myself into her hot welcoming vagina. Balls deep inside my sexy little mother, our hips met, as did our eyes, and she said..

"Now fuck me Johnny, make me scream!"

Screaming wasn't exactly what I wanted her to do, after all, there were other people in the hotel! Nevertheless, I pounded into her. She was hot, slick, and as smooth as silk as I slid easily in and out of her, her gentle encouragement gradually becoming more aggressive as she demanded "fuck me, fuck me!"

The fact of this being my mother I was hammering into seemed at that moment to be irrelevant, the woman below me was simply that, a beautiful woman demanding to be fucked. I obliged with all my strength.

I watched in fascination as her orgasm took her over, her whole body going into spasm as she put the side of her hand in her mouth and bit down on it. Seeing her do that spurred me on to thrust into her even harder, seeing a second wave wash through her. I didn't have chance to warn her or pull out as I burst into her, doing as she asked and filling her with shot after shot of cum.

I slowed down and eased out of her, laying next to her on the bed. But not for long. Min suddenly jumped up, cupped her sex with her hand and ran to the bathroom. I shuffled further onto the bed, laying my head on a pillow and asking if she was alright? She was, she'd run because our mixed fluids were about to erupt from her, and she needed to clean up.

Just a few moments later, minus the bra and panties but still wearing those high stilettos my little mum climbed up onto the bed, stood straddling me for a few moments and then lowered herself down, her sex covering my face.

"Now" she said, "where were we?"

I licked and sucked as she ground herself down into my face.

She tasted different, different to any girl I'd had the pleasure of licking before. She was sweeter, somehow her muskiness mixed with all the sweet things I could think of made her irresistible. And she was wet, no, she was soaking, her sweet juices nectar to my taste.

I held her ass cheeks as she rubbed herself hard into my face, my tongue being swept up and down her entire sex, from her little puckered anus all the way up through her lips, across her deep passage, and ending on her hard clitoris. And then back down again. Over and over again until she started to convulse and her wetness became a flood as she threw back her head and growled! Growled like a wolf to the moon.

She was panting like a wolf as well, as she moved down my body and impaled herself on my now flagpole like erection.

I had never seen a more magnificent sight as that of my mother riding me for all she was worth. I watched entranced as I saw wave after wave of pleasure drive their way through her.

As I thrust my hips up to meet her downwards movement our bodies slapped together, sounding like music to my ears. I was no innocent virgin, I'd had my fair share of sex, but nothing like this! My mother's magnificent 'ladies' seemed to have a life of their own as they bounced around on her chest, until she caught her nipples and pulled and stretched them outwards, seeming to deliberately give herself pain as I could see the skin around her nipples turning white as she squeezed harder, pulling them further and further from her body.

She was mumbling now, "yes, yes" and "give me it, give me it". Our groins were slamming into each other as we both tried to get me ever deeper into her incredibly hot vagina. She got louder and louder as her groans turned to grunts and then squeals. It seemed to me that my little mum was having small multiple orgasms as she quivered and shook, and then an odd look came to her face. She looked down at me with an odd look of puzzlement and then up to the ceiling.

Both of her hands were suddenly slapped across her mouth to muffle the scream that emanated from her as her gorgeous body went into a huge spasm and fluid literally shot from her cunt, soaking both me and the bed!

Min collapsed down onto me as her body continued to convulse.

"Oh my God" she whispered, her voice muffled by the fact that she was face down into the covers, "I've never done that before in my life, you made me squirt Johnny!"

She certainly had squirted, everything was soaked, and she may have been finished, but I wasn't. I turned us over, positioned myself firmly between her legs and hammered down into her! Her knees came up and her legs went around my back as she cried "Do it Johnny, do it to me!"

Our eyes were locked on each others as after only a half dozen or so thrusts I exploded into her, emptying my balls into my madly shaking mother. Once again my little mum surprised me as she arched her back, lifting me with her as another orgasm tore through her. A couple more similar spasms and she finally seemed to become calmer. She took her hand away from her mouth which was the only reason she hadn't screamed the whole place down and told me that I could do that to her forever!

The following day we packed up my belongings and headed home.

Over the next six months or so, if anything, our relationship got steamier and steamier. It became very difficult to hide. I was working for a company in France, and if I went home to England, or Min came to France, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Eventually we decided the only thing to do was to 'come out' to my grandparents.

It was a revelation in more than one way. Min stayed in the house as I confessed our relationship to her parents, my grandparents. My grandmother, never to be outdone, admitted that she had known, or suspected as much for some time! She hadn't known what was about to happen though.

Min had been dressing in 'goth' costume for well over twenty years, her parents hadn't seen her in any other clothing in all that time, so when she walked out of the house dressed in a conservative but fashionable outfit, she was unrecognizable to them. The coloured wigs were replaced by her own blonde/white, shoulder length hair. The big black 'doc Martins' were now cream two inch high slippers. A beige skirt and white blouse finished the ensemble. Her make-up, previously black, was now very understated, she was a picture of conservative beauty.

Granddad got up and gave her a huge hug, welcoming back his long lost daughter. Grandma looked at first as though she was having a coronary, but then she too hugged her daughter.

We were going to be alright, and so we have been.

We now live in a bungalow of our own, as man and wife.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
Mommy You Are Mine! Son finally has his way with mom.in Incest/Taboo
Halloween with Mom Pt. 01 Mom takes the first step on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Hot Horny Mom Son is reunited with his pampered, horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
Alex, the Good Son Loving mom is the best love...in Incest/Taboo
More Stories