My Muscleman Stepfather

Story Info
Divorced mother with feminine son brings home a muscleman.
6.8k words
4.45
6.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother, Jenny, divorced my father last year. I knew a lot more about why it happened than I should have. This was because I overheard many conversations my mother had with her froends. Basically, it got down to what my mother described as a "very inadequate sex life." My father was a small and thin man who weighed only 130 pounds, and stood only 5'6".

My mother is a beautifully stunning blonde, big-breasted, and with all the right curves. My almost hairless body is similar to my father's, but my facial features took after my mother. My face is gorgeous, with delicate features. My eyes are big and sparkling blue. My nose is small and a little turned up. I have flawless skin that glows. My blonde hair radiant and relatively short. Not only that, but my lips are very full, and my mouth is large for my face.

My social life is limited compared to most 18 year olds. Being passive and lacking much confidence doesn't help much. Looking so feminine tends to make things more difficult as well.

I remember my mother telling her friends that my father was "so tiny." I couldn't always hear everything they said, but assumed it was a complaint about his small stature. After hearing more conversations I realized she was referring to his penis. One day I overheard her telling her friend that she had been fantasizing about "real big cocks." Whenever she drank wine she was more open and frank. During those times she would tell friends that she was craving a very big muscular stud.

Getting back to me, not only is my little body like my father's, but so is my penis. It's tiny and at most three inches in length and very thin. I eventually came to accept my feminine physical characteristics and tiny penis. The only counterpoint was that I was actually very beautiful. My mother even said so. Not only that, but I heard one of her friends say I was "stunningly pretty," and even joked that men must really be attracted to me.

About three months ago I found out that my mother noticed a man that she was incredibly attracted to. She was hoping to meet him and prayed that he would be interested in her. I overheard her talk about him frequently with her friends. It sounded like he was a very massive bodybuilder. Her friends started giving my mother advice on how to approach him. Apparently, she would see him going into and leaving a gym across from her office. She could see the front door of the gym through the window where she worked and was able to figure out his long, twice-a-day workout schedule.

My mother would hang out near the front door of the gym when he was expected to leave. This was all based on her careful observations. Eventually, they met and talked and it resulted in a date. From the start it seemed as though they were made for each other. Within a week of their first date she picked him up after his workout and brought him home to meet me. I was in my bedroom when they arrived and she called for me to come out and meet her friend, Apollo.

"Hey Noah, I have someone very special I want you to meet."

I had reservations about meeting her new boyfriend and reluctantly walked out into the family room where they stood waiting for me. I was immediately shocked by the sheer size of his muscular body. He was wearing blue Adidas sweats with white stripes. Enormous muscles budged out everywhere. He looked to be about 6'3". I was so shocked that I found myself tranfixed, standing there ten feet away, just staring at him. My eyes were glued to his body and followed every massive muscular couture and bulge.

I noticed he looked a little sweaty and figured he'd just got done lifting weights....

"Hi Noah, I'm Apollo, glad to meet you."

"Nice meeting you, Apollo."

Apollo reached out his big hand and I shyly did the same. His large and muscular hand engulfed and encircled mine. I could feel the potential strength but could tell he was careful not to crush my delicate hand. Apollo came across as friendly and accommodating, and he made sure I felt comfortable.

Then, I smelled the most erotic odor coming from his sweaty body. It was such a masculine scent that it astounded and intrigued me. I'd grown up around my mother and my slight and feminine father so I'd never experienced such a manly aroma before. My mother spoke, breaking my deepening trance...

"Noah, Apollo is going to stay for dinner with us tonight. Would you like that?"

I paused as I thought about my mother's question, then said...

"Yes, that sounds very good."

"Great, Mommy and Apollo need to talk. Just be ready by about six or so."

With that, they walked back to the room my mother made into her office and closed the door. After a few minutes, I could hear muffled laughing, then moaning. I got so curious that I quietly approached the door and putting my ear up against it, I listened and heard...

"My god, Apollo, let's take your sweat top off. Oh my, look at you, see how big your muscles are! Mmmmmmmm, they feel so massive and dense."

"Jenny, want me to flex them for you?"

"God, yes. Mmmmmmmmmm."

"Damn, Jenny, I got a massive pump at the gym today. Look at it!"

"Oh yeah. It's so fucking manly. Wow, I like the way you smell too. Very powerful and sexy."

"I know, Jenny, I could smell myself the entire workout."

"Here, Apollo, let's remove these sweatpants. I want to see that giant cock of yours."

"Sure Jenny, here you go... Check it out."

"Mmmmmmmmm, it's like a baseball bat..... Wow, it smells very strong too."

Then I heard both of them moaning and my mother even whimpered. I could also hear kissing noises. After that, I could hear powerful sucking noises from my mother, coupled with her whimpers. I also heard Apollo say...

"That's it, Jenny, fuck yeah. Work that giant cock good."

"Oh Apollo, it tastes so sexy, and it's so fucking musky."

"Jenny, I'm gonna feed you such a big fucking wad."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I figured I better go to my room before I got caught eavesdropping. When I got there I tried to regroup and understand how Apollo was effecting me. All I knew was that my boring life now seemed exciting and worthwhile. I thought Apollo was amazing, and unexpectedly, I realized I was a little jealous of my mother. I fantasized about what it would be like to hug and kiss Apollo, and do other things too.

Before dinner, we all congregated in the kitchen. Most of the talking was between my mother and Apollo. I didn't say much unless I was asked a question. My mother and Apollo were playful with each other, and sometimes overtly sexual. They touched each other often and kissed several times. I'd never seen my mother so happy, fulfilled, and overtly sexual.

I recalled my mother's comments about Apollo having such a big cock while I was eavesdropping earlier. That prompted me to glance at his crotch at every opportunity, like when he was helping my mother with the food. I tried to do so without drawing too much attention to myself. At the outset it was apparent he packed an exorbitant amount of meat into his sweatpants because there was such a rounded bulbous bulge. It filled out the crotch of his pants and stretched the fabric to the extreme. Sometimes when he moved I could see it bounce heavily. Looking at that dense mass made me all the more madly infatuated with Apollo.

On several occasions Apollo caught me staring at the enormous bulge, and being a little shy I would quickly look away. If anything, he seemed to really enjoy my infatuation with it. He would move closer to me and make sure I had a real good look. My mother noticed me staring at it as well, and could see Apollo giving me opportunities for a better look. She had already noticed how I gazed at his super-muscular body, but now she could see my unbridled attraction with his big heavy bulge. She would even smile at me in a mischievous way when I was too obvious. The wine she was drinking reduced her inhibitions and excited her, and she said...

"Apollo, why don't you show Noah your big muscles? Here, let's remove your sweat top and you can flex your biceps for him."

I started to get slightly embarrassed but my desire to see as much of Apollo as possible overroad any trepidation. The thing was, I wanted that more than anything, but I was a little uncomfortable letting my mom know how much I wanted it. I could tell that Apollo was proud of his massive physique and liked showing it off. He beamed at the prospect of showing me all that big muscle. Then, my mother forced the issue by unzipping his top, and helped him remove it. Slabs of dense and heavy muscle exploded off his body and he stepped closer to me as I sat at the kitchen table. I was astounded at what I saw. His muscles were enormous and rippled. Unbelievably massive veins ran all over them. I could see sweaty moisture on his smooth and hairless skin, which seemed stretched to the max wrapped around the dense slabs of engorged muscles. Sensing my lust, Mother said...

"Go ahead, Apollo. Flex your biceps for Noah... Let him see."

Apollo flexed one bicep, then the other. After that, he flexed both of them simultaneously. He even moved closer to me. I lost all self-control and blatantly checked him out. I even couldn't stop myself from saying, "I love this," which made Mother say, "Oh yeah." She was standing to the side of Apollo smiling knowingly at me while she felt up his giant chest and arms. Mommy was exciting and enticing me with Apollo's ultra-muscular body.

At that point, I moaned from the powerful sexual stimulation that overwhelmed me. Apollo was very smelly now, probably because he was flexing so hard and his ultra-muscular and shaved armpits were fully opened. I could see his massive back muscles flaring behind his muscled underarms. He was so stinky, but for some reason it excited me further. At that point, Mother said....

"Noah, why don't you feel up his big muscles like Mommy does? Look how big and heavy they are. Go ahead, don't be shy."

It was as if she was reading my mind. My desire to touch him was overpowering and my natural shyness was much less prevalent, almost nonexistent now. I got up, and at first lifted my hands and reached out toward the ballooning muscles, but then I hesitated. Seeing that, Mommy said...

"Go ahead, Noah. It's all right. Feel him up."

I followed her instructions and put both hands on his big chest, then slowly moved them to his flexed biceps. My god, they felt so big, hard, and heavy, and his skin had a manly sheen on it that was oily and easy to glide my little hands over. I can't even describe the erotic smell that wafted off his body. At that point he was stinkier than ever and I was visibly sniffing it. Then, Mother said....

"Can you believe that super-stud body, Noah?

I was reeling from everything that was happening, including Mother's apparent encouragement and the magnitude of Apollo's body. It was all too much for me and I felt faint. I started to collapse and Apollo quickly wrapped his big arms around me and pulled my little body into him. My head rested on his big chest, my arms instinctively wrapped around his lower back, and his left nipple was erect and touched my lips. I never felt so safe and secure wrapped in slab after slab of pure muscle. I felt my mother's hand rubbing my head tenderly as she said....

"Oh Noah, that's so good. Apollo is here to take care of you and Mommy."

Her comments made me so emotional that I cried, which prompted Apollo to cradle my head with one hand and push it further into his manly-smelling chest, as he said....

"That's OK, Noah, I'm here for you and promise to take care of all your needs and desires."

My face was getting covered with his stud essence and his oily skin made my cheeks, nose, and mouth oily too. I stopped crying and pushed my little turned-up nose into the dense and muscular mass of his big ballooning chest. I could also feel a very dense protruding round mass pushing into my stomach. Then, I heard Mommy say...

"My word, Noah can't seem to get enough of you, Apollo. He seems so fulfilled."

"Jenny, I'm here for you, and for Noah too. You both have been so sexually suppressed for too long, and I'm changing that. Mmmmm, look at him, so beautiful, so naturally attracted to all this big man scented muscle."

Seeing I was stablized, Apollo loosened his emotional embrace, and I sat back down at the dinner table, a profoundly changed person. Mother took a deep breath and sighed, her face was red from excitement. Apollo sat down too and left his sweater off. He looked amazing sitting there shirtless.

Mommy served us dinner and sat down in the chair between us. Then, she unexpectedly reached out and grasped each of our hands and said grace. She'd done that before with Father, but I didn't expect it with Apollo. She prayed...

"Dear god, thank you for your blessing and powerful gift of big Apollo. He means so much to me, and to little Noah. He's changed our lives so much already, and we feel safe and cared for now. Amen."

It was touching and Apollo even looked a little emotional. We ate and talked comfortably, like a caring family. Then, spurred on by a shirtless Apollo, my mother slipped off her casual gown and revealed a sexy string bikini under it, saying...

"We should all get comfortable like Apollo. You too Noah?"

I was shocked at how incredible Mommy's body looked in that bikini. She was so stacked and had this little waist that accentuated her curves. Her skin was flawless, and her big nipples poked out significantly through the fabric. She was incredibly sexy. It took me a few seconds to get my mind back to her question. Apollo was enjoying Mother's bikini-clad body too, but now I decided I wanted to show off my little body for him too.

I stood up and removed my shirt, and without thinking I also removed my shorts, only my tiny bikini underwear remained. I glanced at Apollo and he looked as enthralled with me as he was with my scantly clad mother. Incidentally, Mommy seemed attracted in a proud way to my almost nude and firm little body as well. I actually felt good about myself for maybe the first time in my life and stood there showing off for a few minutes. As I sat back down, Apollo said...

"Wow, you two are so beautiful and so sexy, you really are."

So there we were, eating dinner with each other, almost naked. In fact, at that point, Apollo was still wearing his sweatpants, and Mother noticed that discrepancy, so she asked...

"Apollo, do you want to take off your sweatpants for us? Noah hasn't seen you yet."

"Are you sure that's all right, Jenny?

"Let's ask Noah.... Noah, would you like it if Apollo took off his sweatpants? Now be honest."

At that point my mind was racing. I wanted to see his big cock so bad, but something held me back. I passively looked down at my plate and didn't say a word. My mother understood I needed a little nudge and to understand that it was OK if I wanted to see Apollo's giant cock, so she said...

"Oh Noah, be honest with your urges and your desires. If you want to see Apollo, just go ahead and tell him. I think he really wants to show you."

Hearing that, I looked up right into Apollo's eyes, and said...

"Apollo, please take your sweatpants off so I can see everything."

It was a major breakthrough for me, and I realized it didn't feel embarrassed at all. In fact, it increased my level of confidence and excitement. Apollo seemed more proud than ever at hearing my heart-felt request. He confidently stood up, pushed his chair back, and removed his sweatpants. He stood there completely nude, flaunting a cock so massive that it made me bring my hands to my face. It looked to be semi-hard and clearly was very heavy, hanging way down and slightly curving up between two ultra-muscular thighs, swaying enormously.

My mother was as transfixed on it as I was. Apollo obviously loved showing it off for us. Almost immediately, I was engulfed with a super-musky smell, and I could see that my mother was too. The stink was captivating and fascinating. I was too shy to overtly sniff it, but my mother had no such reservations. It made her moan, and I found myself moaning too. I felt euphoric.

Super-manly scents of enourmous muscle and giant cock filled the kitchen, which made Mother's nostrils flare open trying to take in as much stud scent as possible. The powerful manly smells of Apollo had us spellbound and instantaneously addicted to it. We both observed the massive cock as it slowly engorged, thickening even more as it lengthened. It was an amazing sight to behold.

Apollo was rightly proud of his giant cock, and as if that wasn't enough to excite us, he started flexing all that muscle again. When he did that, my eyes darted back and forth, alternating between the big jacked-up muscles and his engorging monster cock. I became transfixed on the layered slabs of vein-covered giant muscles, but then the growing giant cock would soon get my undivided attention. Apollo had a stupendous impact on me, producing intense and uncompromising lust.

I'd never sucked a cock before, but now it was all I could think about. I had a staggering instinctual urge that was undeniable. Then, it hit me...

I wanted to suck on Apollo right in front of my mother?

What was I thinking?

Why do I want Apollo so desperately?

Why was I so attracted to that giant smelly cock?

Why did I want Mommy to watch?

I guess I panicked and became nervous and confused. I quickly jumped out of my chair and ran back to my bedroom, slamming the door and locking it behind me. Thirty seconds later there was a soft knocking, and I heard my mother's calming voice...

"Oh Noah, it's OK. You'll adjust to everything and fulfill your deep-seated needs. Please open the door so we can talk, OK?

"Mommy, I'm just confused and not sure what to do or how to act."

"I know, now unlock the door for Mommy."

I did as she asked and I needed her comfort anyway. I unlocked the door. She entered, then closed the door behind her so we could have a private talk. The thing was, she still was wearing her little string bikini and looked so sexy. She came to me and we hugged. Then I remembered that I was almost nude too, still only wearing my tiny string bikini underwear. I'd never had this sort of almost nude embrace with my own mother.

I quickly relaxed and calmed down in her loving arms. Her big, full, and dense breasts and sexy body felt so good. My face rested on her breasts and I loved how that made me feel erotic. Then, my excitement increased because my mother's body smelled so much like Apollo's, and when she kissed my cheek I could smell that prodigious musk and vinegar scent on her face and lips. It must have been from when she sucked him off while I listened behind the door. I could also detect the smell of cum, and being this close to her I could see lots of dried semen on her hair, which was matted in places from it.

Mommy could see I was sniffing Apollo's powerful scent on her body. I felt a little awkward once I realized she knew, so I paused and looked up at her, then she whispered...

"That's OK, Noah. I know you're drawn to Apollo's smelly body. I am too. He does it on purpose you know... He asked me about it once when he was real stinky after lots of workouts, and I told him I sort of liked it, so he baths very infrequently. I can tell you like it too.... Right?"

"I can't help it and can't stop myself. Oh Mommy, he smells so strong and powerful... It's stinky, but he's so sexy like that."

She smiled and hugged me again, then without any warning, she removed her bikini top to show me her massive breasts, and said...

"Here, his stud scent is all over my body and he blew so much cum on my big breasts, why don't you enjoy them."

Amazingly, even though her breasts were extremely big, dense, and heavy, they nonetheless defied gravity. Her big and full breasts stayed upright, needing no support to do so. They were oiled by Apollo's body and clearly from his giant cock and balls. Not only that, but they had the same powerful smell on them as her face. She must have had Apollo tity fuck her real good. Without any reservations, I started sucking and kissing her breasts. The taste and scent of Apollo further fueled my desires, and Mommy said...

12