My Muscleman Stepfather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Noah, suck Mommy's big milk-filled breasts, just like you did when I nursed you as a baby. You know, I actually nursed you well beyond what the Doctor told me to do. Remember? He finally insisted that I stop when you were six years old. You sucked on them so good that I couldn't help myself, and you went into serious withdrawal when we stopped. You've got a god-given talent to suck."

"I like doing this, Mommy."

"I know you do, Noah. It's because you have such full lips and your mouth is so big for your stature. God blessed you in that way, to make up for lack of blessings in other areas. You generate such powerful suction, and your endurance to do so over long periods of time is astounding."

"I like sucking on things, like large carrots and cucumbers, especially those big salamis from that Italian deli."

"Noah, I've seen you suck on so many things and never stopped you because you needed to do it. I still see you sucking on your thumb, even when you're sleeping. It's so cute. You were even sucking your thumb at the breakfast table this morning. I'm sure it's just a reflex action at this point. You do it so often."

As Mommy spoke, I was captivated and excited as I alternated sucking on each impressive breast. More importantly, my mind tended to dwell on Apollo as I tasted and smelled him all over Mommy's heavy boobs. After some time she pulled me off her big breasts, and said...

"Let's go see Apollo, shall we? He needs us, and he has so much to give."

"I'd like that mommy. He makes me feel so erotic, and triggers sexy things."

"I understand. Noah, but we should remove your little shorts. I'll take off my bikini bottoms too. Shall we do that for Apollo?

I agreed and as she helped me, she noted...

"Oh Noah, look how hard it is. It's so cute and almost like a beautiful clitoris. Wait til Apollo sees you!"

After that, Mother removed her bikini shorts too. She had no reservations about exposing her pussy. However, it looked swollen and bruised. Mother could see that I noticed by the look of concern on my face, so she explained...

"That's because Apollo made love to Mommy last night. I'm sore and tender and the Doctor said I need to rest it for a while, and he gave Mommy some medicine for it... Apollo understands, but he has such strong desires to...."

"I understand Mommy. But he's so big... Does it hurt very much?"

"It does sometimes, but it also feels erotic having it all stretched out and distorted... Now, let's go see Apollo."

We both went back to the kitchen, hand in hand. Apollo was still nude and sitting at the dinner table. When he looked up a big smile went across his face, and he said...

"You two look so fucking hot. I can't believe how sexy you are. Oh shit, look at Noah's little penis."

Instead of being embarrassed, I actually loved showing my little penis to Apollo, and it got harder and twitched as he stared at it. Apollo looked so tempting, and my mind was stuck in sucking mode stimulated by working Mother's big breasts so much.

Then, unexpectedly, Mother gently pushed me towards Apollo as he rose up off his chair. It felt like I was an offering for Apollo's pleasure. His giant cock was now at full erection and it was staggering, virtually incomprehensibly massive.

I was powerfully drawn to the monster. It was so much bigger than any of the objects I'd sucked on before. Even much bigger than the massive deli salamis from my mother favorite Italian deli. I sure sucked on them a lot. Then I'd get disappointed when she sliced them for sandwiches and appetizers. I sucked on them so much that my mouth would eventually get sore from the sheer size and thickness. Some were well over a foot long and as thick as a beer can. Eventually my mouth adjusted to the stimulation and got so powerful that I could suck for long periods of time without any soreness or other discomfort.

Apollo and I were compelled to embrace and nothing could stop what was about to happen. My naked little body felt so erotic pushing into slabs of dense and jacked-up muscle. The giant cock weighed on me and across my body. I felt it throbbing and pulsing around. Apollo's smelly stud essence, comprised of damp and oiled skin accumulated from hard workouts without showering, was coating my little body now, just like what happened with Mommy. Apollo got off having such a manly smell and I already knew my mother got off on it too. I was so turned on that I forgot Mommy was watching and I started feeling up his muscles and rubbed my little nose on his broad chest, sniffing him.

His giant rock-hard cock was so forceful leaning up against me that it pushed me back. I looked at it in complete and utter lust and wonder. The smells emanating from it, coupled with the inexplicable size and girth, made me experience the most intense cravings I'd ever known. Mommy could see my uncontrollable need to suck on Apollo's giant cock and she started moaning out loud. Nothing could stop me from sucking off Apollo in front of Mommy. It was my destiny.

At that point, Apollo said...

"Noah, my big cock is aching so much. It needs your attention. Your face is so fucking beautiful and sexy. Your lips are so full. Your mouth is so big. You're made to orally service big cock. Here, let's get closer to your mother so she can enjoy what your about to do."

He positioned me directly in front of Mommy as she sat in her chair. Then he pushed me to my knees. I was surprised by how natural I felt on my knees, looking up at Apollo. His cock and balls were so big that my vision was completely filled with them, and profound cock musk drew me in. Next thing I knew I was lapping and kissing giant cock and balls. The taste was potently erotic. I loved it!

I heard Mommy sigh and I glanced at her. She was rubbing on her big breasts and she even bent her head down and brought one up to her mouth, then she sucked on it's super erect nipple. It was to let Apollo know she was getting off on her son servicing his giant cock. Without thinking, I started rubbing my little turned-up nose all over the super thick shaft and around his big heavy balls. The most intense taste and smell was from those two big gonads, and Apollo could see how much I loved them.

At that point, I knew it was time to suck on cock. That was what Apollo needed so desperately. I moved my big mouth and full lips to the giant cock head. It was leaking so much pre-cum and I'd never sucked on anything that did that. Therefore, I had to swallow and suck at the same time. It tasted so good and I quickly learned to do both simultaneously. Gobs of clear and sticky fluid flowed down my throat as I sucked. I was prompted to pump the giant cock shaft with both hands to coax out more pre-cum juices. I heard Mommy say...

"Oh Apollo, he loves it and he needs it so bad. Look at him work on you. Look at him suck."

"Fuck, you were right, he can really suck."

Then Mommy wanted to enjoy Apollo while I worked his cock, and asked...

"Apollo, can I worship your big muscles while Noah sucks you off?"

"Fuck yeah, come on, Jenny, feel me up. I'm all pumped right now. Look at all this heavy fucking muscle!"

I could hear Mommy get up off her chair and start in on her intense muscle worship. I overheard almost everything she said...

"Oh my, your body is more muscular than ever, and you stink so good too. Keep flexing for me. Mmmmmmmmmmm."

"Check it out, Jenny. It's all for you and Noah."

"Wow, so fucking big."

"Hey, Jenny, look at Noah work on me.... I've got such nasty thoughts right now."

"Tell me, Apollo. What are your nasty thoughts?"

"I loved making love to you last night, pounding you open... I need that, or I go crazy."

"I know you do, Apollo. I should be ready for you again next week."

"But Jenny, look at how sexy Noah is. See how his tight little butt turns up. God, he's arching his back as he sucks my big fucking cock."

"Apollo, I see that too, such a compact and firm little ass.... Is that what you want? Do you want me to talk about that while Noah sucks you off?"

"Fuck yeah. Feel up my body and tell me nasty things about Noah."

At this point, I was working hard on Apollo's cock and balls, but I was also picking up the subject matter of their conversation. For the first time, I actually thought about getting fucked. Apollo's cock was so enthralling... And so very big. What if he actually tried to mount my little ass?

As I sucked on the behemoth I fantasized about Apollo pumping out my tiny asshole. My mother continued to fed his lustful fantasy...

"You want to fuck little Noah, don't you? But your cock is way too massive, isn't it? Are you thinking about that, Apollo? That's what I'm thinking about. Mmmmmmmmm."

All of a sudden Apollo jerked powerfully and unloaded a massive wad, it bursted and busted all over me. It blew open my mouth and gushed all over my face and body. Mommy kept feeling up Apollo's muscles as he ejaculated. In Apollo's mind he was fucking my tight little ass. Rope after rope exploded out of the giant cock. I loved the taste of it and fed on it eagerly. Mother yelled out....

"You're such a super stud. Look at that cock explode. Look how jacked up these sweaty muscles are. See how you've made Noah yours.... He's in love."

"Look, Jenny, see it explode all over Noah!"

Now I had something in common with my mother... We both sucked off Apollo, ate lots of his cum, and had his sperm all over our bodies. The thing was, I wondered if we'd end up having something even more significant in common. It was obvious by the way Apollo talked that he wanted more from me. Afterward, the three of us hugged as one. I still had lots of sperm all over me, Apollo was sweaty and stinking more than ever, and Mommy felt wonderful up against us.

Eventually, I went to my room and let them have time to themselves. I wiped off the bigger gobs of Apollo's sperm that remained with a towel, and went to bed. I was still excited by what happened and I stunk like a real man for the first time in my life. It wasn't from my little body, but it still excited me and I understood how Apollo must feel so manly like that.

Not only that, but my tiny penis was still really hard and flicking around from unbridled excitement. I touched it with my finger and rubbed on it. Then I rubbed the tip of my finger on my two little balls. My mind was swirling with thoughts of Apollo's giant cock, slabs of muscle, and all that rich and potent sperm.

Right when I was about to go over the edge I heard a light tapping at my door, then I heard Mommy say...

"Noah, are you asleep? Can Mommy come in?

"Yes Mommy, you can, I'm not asleep yet."

She entered my room, this time with a pink silk robe that accentuated her curvy body and big firm breasts. Her hair was pulled back in a bun. She sat on the side of my bed, and said...

"I was so proud of you today... How you expressed yourself and fulfilled your urges. You were so amazing and Apollo has strong feelings for you."

"Oh Mommy, I think I'm in love with Apollo."

"I know, you need him don't you?"

Looking into her eyes, I responded honestly...

"Yes, I desperately need him."

It was then that I could see freshly deposited cum on her face and hair. I could also see that the front of her silk gown was all wet, and was sticking to her big breasts, so I asked...

"Mommy, did you take care of Apollo again? Already?"

"Yes, Mommy had to take care of Apollo. He got so big again, and he kept talking about you, and how cute you are."

I got a strong whiff of Apollo's fresh wad, and I wanted to lap it up. Mother could see my fascination and desire for it and opened her robe, exposing her big breasts again. They were absolutely plastered with cum. Holding my head, she brought it to her wad covered boobs. I eagerly licked up the largest ropes and splatters and smacked my lips at the erotic taste and texture. She raised her arms up and behind her head, emphasizing her big tits, and said...

"Noah, enjoy yourself. Apollo is all over them."

I licked up everything and then instinctively started sucking on Mommy's nipples. The taste and smell of Apollo's body, especially his big cock and balls, facilitated a sucking trance. Then I heard Mommy say...

"Why don't you come into Mommy's bed, with Apollo? You can sleep with us. Would you like that? Besides, Mommy has to get up early and go to work tomorrow morning, and you can keep Apollo company."

"I'd like that a lot, Mommy."

"Here, let me help you up... Oh look, your tiny penis is still so hard! Poor little thing."

She grabbed my hand and we went into her bedroom. It was dark, but not pitch black. I could make out Apollo's massive body which filled out most of the bed. Mommy guided me to one side and she went to the other. Then, taking her lead, I climbed into bed and right up against Apollo. Mother was on the other side of him. He seemed to be drifting in and out of sleep, and I rested my little body on his side, my head on his big muscular chest. He seemed even stinkier, but the super-manly smells drew me in and I rubbed my nose on him, communicating my attraction for it. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Mommy was doing the same thing on the other side of his body. Then she raised up the sheets and started lightly fanned them, and from under the sheets wafted Apollo's musky big cock and ball stink, engulfing both of us. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

She kept doing it and I kept my head on Apollo's big chest and breathed in the overwhelming manhood. Then, Mother whispered...

"That's it, Noah, relax and breath deeply through your cute little nose, take it all in. Now, go ahead and hump Apollo with your hard little penis."

My little penis and tiny balls humped the side of Apollo as I smelled the most poweful stinky manhood ever. I'd never felt so excited. My little penis and tiny balls felt electric with sensations. I moved my head down under the sheets to get more cock stink as Mommy continued to fan out the odor. I took deeper breaths through my little upturned nose... Then the fireworks happened. I had the most powerful orgasm I've ever experienced. I spurted and spurted thin threads of cum on Apollo's hip, then I blissfully collapsed on him and lightly rubbed his giant muscles. My body continued to twitch for a few minutes after I stopped spurting. Mommy reached over and rubbed the side of my head, saying...

"See, you really do love Apollo. He's asleep now, but tell him your feelings in the morning when you two will have private time together. He needs to know you love him. Noah, you should realize he might want more from you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mommy, I think I understand. But its so big."

"Noah, it will change you forever. You saw what he already did to Mommy's pussy, and he only just started working on it. Think about what will happen when he starts in on you."

"Yes, Mommy, I saw what Apollo did to you and can't image him pounding you with all that cock."

"Yes, he is so very big and powerful. Once he gets turned on he loves to pound tight holes out. Mommy's pussy was so tight and had never been worked before. Now it's so spread out and tender from that giant cock."

"Is that becasue Father was so tiny, like me?"

"Yes, that's why. You see, when Apollo saw how small and tight I was he lost control and nothing was going to stop him from pounding it wide open. I sacraficed my pussy for him and he will not stop working it until it's thoroughly conquered."

"But do you like it? It's so much cock."

"Mommy loves it, but the pain and discomfort from the extreme stretching, penetration, and pounding is very difficult for Mommy."

"So, does Apollo wants to fuck me too?"

"He does, and he already fantasizes about it. He loves that compact little firm ass of yours. Once he sees your super-tight little hole he will want it so bad, and he will take it."

"I have thought about that myself, Mommy. I wonder about what would happen to it... Would he cum inside me with all that sperm?"

"Noah, that's called breeding. Yes, he will breed you, and keep doing it."

"I can't even fit my finger in there... But it feels so good touching it. I think about Apollo's gaint cock when I rub it around in circles."

"That's becasue it's natural for you to think about big cock penetrating your ass. Your cock is so tiny, so your ass will soon be the center of your sexual excitment. Apollo will make that happen, believe me."

"Mommy, my little ass is already tingling from everything that's happened today."

"I figured as much, Noah... There's something else... Mommy and Apollo are going to get married very soon. He will be your new Daddy. Do you want that?"

"Oh Yes... I want Apollo to be my Daddy!"

"Good, now let's go to sleep with Apollo. You need to rest up for tomorrow morning. Just so you know, Apollo will have an absolutely massive morning hard on, and you will need to take care of it."

"I will, Mommy."

I dozed off with most of my little body on top of Apollo. The last thing that crossed my mind was how my ass naturally tingled more than ever. I even reached back and touched it as if to confirm how super-tight it was.

12