All Comments on 'My Muse'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
A great story

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Easily worth 5 stars.

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

Ahhh, we would all like to find our muse and you wrote about one that I would happily accept into my life. But wait, my wife would be very upset. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

You always seem to write such good stories. I haven't been disappointed yet.

Boyd Percy

avidfaavidfaover 10 years ago
Good, but

could have been great. This was perhaps a nine page story that was truncated to 4 pages. The denouement on page 3 played like the last 2 minutes of a TV crime drama where the villain, without the benefit of counsel, explains the full details of the crime so we can go to the closing shot with a satisfied "Ahhh...!"

I don't begrudge the author abandoning a story when it loses his interest or the exigencies of life intrude, but notice must be taken with a moment of mourning for the premature termination of what could have been a wonderful tale.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
N EST PAS

sometimes in spite of life, It Is, TK U MLJ LV NV

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
A GOOD STORY WITH

plenty of detail as to what happened and why and the scams going on.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories