My Muslim Girlfriend

Story Info
How I fucked a Muslim girl.
1k words
3.61
37.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Muslim girlfriend

Hi friends, I am Ravi, and today I am going to tell you about a real incest of my life.

When I was 20.

This story is about my Muslim girlfriend, and she was the same age as me at 20.

My GF is a Muslim and always wears a burka. She is tall, fair and has a super sexy figure.

She had no boyfriend before me and I think she was still a virgin.

She used to act very innocent and self-righteous and avoid speaking about sex.

I, too, respected her feelings and had only kissed her.

But I had never touched her boobs or seen her naked because she felt it's a sin before marriage.

One day I quietly saw her seeing a porn video on her phone. I kept quiet but realized that she is horny babe and decided to liberate her sexually.

One day, I invited her home when my family was out. She was hesitant, but finally came. I asked her to remove her burka because it was hot. She hesitantly complied. She was wearing an elastic shalwar and a long tunic.

I told her she had a hot figure and that a short skirt and tee shirt would look gorgeous on her.

She blushed and said that "it's not allowed in her house because her parents are strict."

I told her she can wear it once she was away from her house and then change into traditional clothes before going home.

She lowered her head and replied that "she does not have any western clothes and that maybe we can shop for it next time."

I was prepared for this moment and immediately, from my cupboard, removed a micro mini skirt and short top, which I had purchased in advance.

She looked at me in horror and said, "it is too skimpy etc." but I knew in her heart she wanted to wear it.

I cajoled her a bit, and she agreed, but said she is not wearing any panty. I got an instant erection on hearing this, but controlled my emotions and told her that don't worry, it's only me and here. She got convinced and went in to change. I told her to call me once she was done.

After 5 mins, she opened the door and I went in. What I saw nearly stopped my heartbeat. I saw the most gorgeous girl wearing the most skimpy clothes, standing in front of me, shy but looking absolutely beautiful.

I approached her;, and she turned around with her back facing me. The skirt was very short, and she was not wearing panties, so the lower part of her ass cheeks were visible.

I could not control myself any longer. I immediately hugged her and gently took her on the bed. Likewise, I started smooching her, and she too started responding with full passion.

I started squeezing her breasts and ass, and she did not stop me and In Fact it seemed to turn her on more.

I silently took off my track pants with my legs, and before she could realize, I took off her top and skirt.

She started gently protesting, but it was more than a formality. I then started smooching her again and unhooked her bra. She was now totally naked; I removed my shirt off too, so that we were both naked.

She was amazed to see my penis, and so scared, too. I gently guided her hands to my penis, and she slowly lost her inhibitions.

I then started kissing her nipples and lay on top of her. Likewise, I kept smooching her boobs for almost 15 mins and was simultaneously playing with her clitoris.

I could feel her vagina get soaking wet. Finally, I spread her legs and positioned my penis at the entrance of her vagina.

She gave a mild protest and said she is a virgin and that it may pain her.

I assured her and said it will pain only for a moment, and then she will enjoy. She got convinced, and she agreed and closed her eyes.

I inserted the head of my penis inside her vagina and started pushing in. She was incredibly tight, and I was finding its way to enter. I entered slowly and felt an obstruction, which I understood was her hymen.

She started mildly protesting again, saying it was painful; I pulled back and then thrust in with full force; I ripped past her hymen and she gave the loudest shout I have ever heard.

I started thrusting into her and after the initial screams; she started getting turned on and started moaning and asking me to continue.

We had sex for almost 15 mins, after which I ejaculated inside her and withdrew. My penis was covered in blood and her vagina was dripping with semen and blood drops.

We both hugged each other tightly and taken a shower together. We had sex 2 more times that day, and she orgasmed almost 5 times.

We continued our relationship for almost 3 years and had sex almost daily, and it was absolutely awesome.

One day, her parents came to know about us. I offered to marry her, but she was scared to go against her family. Her family got her married to a Muslim guy, after which she moved to a different city. However, one day before her marriage she called me up and said that she, however, will always respect me and then said that she is happy that I took her virginity and that it will remain the most erotic experience of her life.

I, too, got married, and today I am happy.

But after marriage, whenever she came home, she contacts me, and we have sex and I ejaculate every time in her vagina only.

I wanted to make her pregnant, but she takes pills, but this time we had sex before two days, she refused to take pills.

But that first time remains my most erotic experience, which I shall not forget till my death.

(This story has been auto edited by AI bot, so please don't comment badly.)