My, My, My Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and (her) Dad.
750 words
4.27
43.7k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they moved together, Marsha moaned aloud, still amazed at how good the sex was after all these years. While her father, Jake, pounded her pussy so masterfully, she thanked God in heaven for the gift of incest. She already had a bellyful of his cum... now she was trying to coax out another pussyful.

The first time she'd laid back and let his delicious cock slide into her, she almost fainted at how good it felt. Was it because he'd taken the time to lick and suck her practically virginal cunt to three orgasms before lining his throbbing tool up to her wet and grasping slit, or was it simply from the intoxicating allure of the taboo... this was her father, after all. A girl isn't supposed to be doing this with her father, was she? None of her other friends were fucking their dads, were they? Whatever the case, it was beyond amazing, and she knew from the first time that there would never be any end in sight. Now twenty years later, she knew she would worship this dick to her dying day.

As her father increased his tempo and squeezed her ever tighter, she knew he was about to fill her decadent kitty with yet another load of his rich, creamy batter. Such a shame that his seed had only found purchase inside her once. She felt her father tense up and then go still, his only movement the pulsing of his spewing rod inside her receptive chamber, starting her orgasm. She found his mouth and kissed him passionately, almost desperately.

They lay back catching their breath, sharing a cigarette. She took a long drag and started, "Wow, daddy. As always."

"I love you so much, baby girl," he said.

"I love you, too, Daddy," replied Marsha. "Anyway, there's been an interesting development."

"Oh?" replied Jake. "What's that?"

"Apparently, Samantha seems to have inherited her mother's, um, predilection," she said, the lightness of laughter lilting her voice.

"Really? How do you know? Did she say something?"

"Yeah... something along the lines of, 'Fuck me, daddy!' or something like that."

Jake shot upright and looked at his daughter. "You walked in on them?! What did you do?"

"I couldn't resist letting them sweat for a minute," she said, smiling. "But then I told them everything. Oh, dad, you should have seen them. They were positively terrified! It was so cute!"

"Everything?!" exclaimed Jake? "They know it all?"

"Yep," Marsha said, getting up to go the bathroom. "No more secrets in this family," she added.

"The trips," said Jake, "the business meetings, the cabin?"

"All of it. They know that we've been lovers for twenty years, and that we are never gonna stop," Marsha said confidently.

Jake got up and followed her to the door of the bathroom, continuing the conversation as she sat there peeing. "Well, what about David? He's probably pissed, right?"

"How mad can he be?" asked Marsha. "I mean, how can he be mad at his wife for fucking her own father while he's naked in bed with his own daughter?"

Jake considered this new reality for their family. He knew, had always known, that what he and Marsha were doing, was unconventional. He couldn't call it 'wrong', since nothing as incredible as making love to his daughter could possibly be wrong. Still, there was a reason they'd hidden it from everybody for all these years. His ex-wife's religious zealotry was at the root of how it all began. She had cut off all physical relations because Jesus apparently didn't approve. A couple of years of that, combined with sharing a house with an increasingly beautiful, alluring, and ultimately willing 18-year-old young woman, had finally pushed the two of them together. In each other, they found an irresistible drug, and neither could walk away. Twenty years later, the high was still as potent.

"So what does that mean?" he asked.

Marsha sighed and said, "Well, that means that right now, David and Samantha are probably doing exactly what we're doing, except without worrying."

"What if she gets pregnant?" Jake asked. "I mean, that almost got us found out. Your mom went ballistic that Darien was out-of-wedlock."

"Well, I'm not my mother. I'm okay with all of this," said Marsha. "I think this is just what's normal in our crazy-ass family."

"I guess," said Jake, in acceptance. "Now get your sexy ass over here. You still have one more sweet hole for me to ravage.