All Comments on 'My Mystery Mate Ch. 11'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too short! !

Why tease me like😧

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Grrrrr

Teased

partwolfpartwolfalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Lot of reveal in this chapter

And next chapter is delayed so I gave you something to keep you going. This is a hobby, remember. I'm more interested in what you think of the reveals.

cliuincliuinalmost 8 years ago
Ouch,

it isn't a Sunday walk now .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice expose but too short!

Didn't think that the other guy could have been a werecat when I predicted that he was her "husband". Nice twist there. Also interesting werecat dynamics on mating mirroring cat/tiger behaviour in nature.

But I'm a little disappointed with this week's overall length. Wouldn't mind lengthier chapters even if it took you longer to release them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Short but Sweet

Thanks for clearing up a few of the mysteries ,It's nice to learn more about our Mystery Woman/Were .Poor Joe seems to be taking it well but it'e better to find out she's been working for the" sorta good guys" & not just a cold blooded killer. Wish it was longer but gratefulfor what you can get out . Although it will be more dangerous having Lynn along it might give them some temporary cover since the hunters are looking for a couple & not a family .Keep up the good work

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 8 years ago

I thought the reveals were smart, and add tension. It seems like literally the whole world (well, the shifter world and the CIA/"Blacklist" kinda world) is after them. I'm interested to see how they'll hide and maneuver, especially with a small child. Lynn is what, 3 years old? There's cash, and they can always steal anything they need, but good luck hiding from shifter trackers and pro assassins and such. I'm assuming they'll hook up with Enrique somehow? The other man on the run? :0)

The way you had Linda regain her memory made sense. It would take the most important person from her past to trigger her mind.

Thanks for your timely updates to the story. Your dedication is appreciated.

AvidReader47AvidReader47almost 8 years ago
I'm hooked...

Dammit...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't understand the dates? Please somebody explain?

Look, I didn't really get it this time...

But it seems like she dissapeared when her daughter was five months old? If that is the case, never in the world would the kid Recognize her or remember her!

And also the other dates from when the "bad guys" took the kid and when her father got her back etc. don't add up to me. At all. Also the fact that the kid has been with her father for a short time but she is like totally used to him... It is so unreal that makes the story seem bad, the same with her mother. I didn't get it.

Was the kid toghether with her mother while the mob had her? At the end of the chapter It sounded like the first time she saw her mother was when she came inside that house in LA.. So I didn't understand.

I don't know if there was an error in that or some explanation I didn't get?

Cool story though. Thank you for writing this.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Bad men took them both

So she stayed with Mom but was used to force her to do what she wanted. She is a little over two. After the unit shut down and she had the baby she was taken.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

This just gets juicier with each instalment. Now we have every wolf after them as well as through CIA/FBI.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES