All Comments on 'My Mystery Mate Ch. 21-23'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Purr-fect chapters...

... although I had trouble placing the two individuals (one Gila pack member and one Telluride pack member) who wanted to werenap Lynn. Also, why is one of Renee's pack going against her wishes and exposing Lynn & Linda's whereabouts?

Bit confused. Guess that's a given with a complicated storyline, with a multitude of characters, released as a series.

5*s again, still.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Suggested answer to anon

I don't think Alpha Renee's beta is going against her......I think it's a setup to get family members of the Gila pack and those helping safe before all hell breaks loose.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 8 years ago
Just Read the series , so far !

Just Read the series , so far and I think it is one of your best I have read ! As far as being confused , I don't think so ! I smell a trap in your usual style .

I gave each chapter 5*s (as usual) . I really enjoy your stories . Onward through the fog !

Bravo ! Bravo !

Tx Cracker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A possible answer

Andy may actually be acting as commanded by his Alphas. It seems that his goal is to get the new Alpha away from the compound so that somebody could come in and gather evidence against him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is not part of My Mystery Mate. I think it’s from the Between the Were Wars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2302 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES