My Naive Fiancé Goes to Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Great. The teens bullied my naive fiance into making out with my sister. Hardly a surprise, obviously, but still. Ugh.

"And I guess making out wasn't even good enough for Victoria," he continued. "Because then she shouted 'GRAB HER ASS' and pushed my hand down til it was, well, grabbing her ass. Annie squeaked in surprise because she didn't think I'd actually do it and didn't see that Victoria had made me. So then she grabbed my ass in return."

Good lord. I wanted to believe David, but I know how nice Annie's perky little bubble butt would feel. Then again, Victoria was the type to make him do it. Regardless, ugh.

"So then the rest of the night we had to keep making out and grabbing each others' asses to keep up appearances," he said.

Sheesh. How naive could he be? He didn't have to do anything he didn't want to. Clearly the first time would have been enough to show that he liked her body and wasn't some asshole who'd shame her. He just couldn't think on that level I guess.

"That probably wasn't all necessary but I guess I wasn't there," I responded.

"We just tried to go with the flow and not push anything," he said. "Trust me, we could have done a lot more. Julia and her boyfriend would have had sex on the dancefloor if the teachers didn't keep stopping them, lol."

"Did anything else happen at the dance?"

"Yeah, but I don't know if I should tell you," he answered.

"Excuse me, that is NOT an answer you can give," I said, fuming. "I'm being extremely generous allowing you both to do this, you will NOT hide anything from me."

"No, not because we did anything bad," he said. "Just that it's embarrassing for Annie and I feel bad telling you."

"I'm her sister," I said. "I've seen her humiliate herself a billion times. Tell me."

"Okay...well this is from late in the night, almost right before the dance ended," he began. "We'd been making out and dancing for a while and I guess it was getting to her. We were facing each other and her chest was smashed into mine and she was kinda rubbing her boobs back and forth across my chest and my leg was between hers and she was kinda grinding on it. I was grabbing her ass with one hand and had the other gripping her hair as we made out. And well, she came."

"She WHAT?!" I shouted.

"Yeah," he said. "Had an orgasm. It surprised her, obviously. I could tell something was up because she suddenly froze up and her eyes shot open. I tried to ask what was wrong, but she just went 'no no no no no' and then she clamped her thighs around my leg. I was worried she was peeing herself or something, but then she pressed her lips to mine and moaned really loudly into my mouth. I just held her tight and massaged her body as she peaked and then came down."

"Wow."

"Yeah. She was mortified. I tried to comfort her, but she was so ashamed. At least no one else saw what happened."

My god. I couldn't believe my sister orgasmed on my fiance. Granted, it was probably an accident and she was incredibly embarrassed. But still, that doesn't give her the right. I thought about finding her on the ferry and screaming at her, but I calmed myself down. It was an accident and the last thing she needed was her sister slut-shaming her during her prom. At least I could tease her about it for the rest of her life.

"The lights came up soon after that to signal the end of the dance," he went on. "I joked with her that at least it was her that orgasmed and not me, otherwise the whole front of my pants would be wet, lol. Not that I was in great shape. I mean, we'd been grinding and making out the whole night and she'd just cum while rubbing against me, so I was THROBBING. Annie did her best to shield it from everyone else, but a couple of the girls saw and teased me about the tent I was making. Saying Annie had better take care of me soon or my blue balls would kill me, haha."

"Ok, so the dance ended. So you just went back to Julia's or what?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much," he said. "They'd set up a bunch of air mattresses and sleeping bags and such. Guys were supposed to sleep in the living room and girls in Julia's bedroom, but as soon as her parents went to bed, all the girls came out and said that couples were going to sleep together."

"Ugh, of course"

"I know," he said. "So Julia took her boyfriend into her room, and the rest of us just doubled up in the living room beds. Me and Annie were on the couch. It was pretty big, but we still had to smash in there together."

"Ugh. Were you able to sleep at least?" I asked.

"Yeah, eventually," he said. "The girls hadn't come out just to cuddle and fall asleep of course. Once the giggling and whispering died down, we could hear Victoria and Rick making out and, uh...doing more."

"They were hooking up? Right there in front of you??" They were teens, so this was fully believable, but still a little surprising.

"I mean, it was dark and everyone was covered, but yeah, basically," he said. "Annie whispered to me, asking if we should make out too to fit in. I thought we didn't have to anymore because it was dark and we were supposed to be sleeping. We decided we should err on the side of caution."

"So you just went to sleep."

"No, we made out."

"Ugh, darling, this is too much," I said. Why did I think he'd stand up to the peer pressure?

"I know, but we'd made out so much over the course of the evening, I felt like it wouldn't really matter," he said. "At least, at first. But I didn't realize how much different it would be. I mean, at the dance we were in public in the light and fully dressed in formal clothes. But it felt a lot different to be making out in the dark under the covers, where it felt like a secret between the two of us. Plus, it was really hot in that living room because so many people were crowded together in it. I was only in my boxers and Annie was only in her panties and an oversized t-shirt."

"Yeah, that's definitely different."

"Seriously," he said. "Plus, all her friends' talk about my blue balls had gone to Annie's head. I thought we'd just make out and squeeze each others' butts some more, but then her hand travelled around to my front."

"No."

"Yeah," he said. "I was too shocked at first, so she rubbed my hard dick through my boxers some before I could respond. I asked her if that was too far, but she just said she owed me one and wanted to make sure I slept ok."

"I'm glad she was being altruistic, but that really wasn't necessary," I said. God, women could play David so easily.

"I know," he said. "And I stopped her eventually. It was tough, though, because it felt so good after the long night of teasing. And she kept saying how amazing my dick felt and how lucky she was to finally touch it. I guess it's something she'd been thinking about for a while. Plus, we were barely wearing anything and she kept rubbing her big braless tits against me and making the cutest little pouting noises whenever I tried to stop her. But then she tried to reach inside my boxers and I figured that was enough and told her goodnight and rolled over."

"I'm glad you were able to make a stand," I said. I didn't need to hear all the details of their little makeout session, but I could appreciate how tough it'd be for him to say no and roll over in that situation. Maybe my naive little fiance was finally growing up.

"Yeah, same," he said. "And soon after Victoria and Rick quieted down. They were pretty loud considering we weren't supposed to be sleeping together and also were all jammed in the same room together. Plus, Nina kept loudly complaining that we were hooking up and she had to lay there by herself. But we were finally able to get to sleep."

"That's good," I said. "And then you drove up to the lake?"

"Ultimately, yeah," he said. "Though there was some drama in the morning."

"Did her parents discover all you together?" I asked.

"Yeah, but that wasn't it, this happened before," he said. "They don't have curtains in their living room, so I woke up as soon as the sun came up. I was on the outside of the couch and Annie was spooning me from behind. And I guess she wanted to finish in her sleep what she had started the night before."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, she was sort of softly stroking my lower belly when I woke up," he said. "Like kind of along the waist of my boxers. I had morning wood, so it was only a matter of time before her fingers bumped against the end of it. And then she grabbed it and started stroking it through the boxers again."

"Annie, what the hell?" I said through clenched teeth. I was glad she was feeling bold enough to make a move on a guy, but I really wish she'd chosen someone other than my fiance.

"Seriously," he said. "And I thought she was asleep, so I didn't know what to do. I was worried if I woke her, she'd notice my dick was in her hand and assume I'd forced her to grab me while she slept. So I tried to just lay there, but then her fingers ducked inside the waist of my boxers and soon she was softly stroking my bare erection with the tips of her little fingers."

"Did anyone see you?" I asked.

"No, everyone else was asleep, thank goodness," he said. "Especially since it was so hot that we'd thrown the sheets off us. So I was laying at the edge of the couch, naked except for my boxers, with her stroking my obvious erection. It was torture, I thought we would get caught at any moment."

"Why didn't you stop her?" I asked. "Or wake her up?"

"That was just as scary," he said. "Like I mentioned, I was worried she'd think I'd put her hand on my dick while she slept, not that she'd accidentally done it in her sleep. So I tried to very gently pull her hand out of my shorts, when she very softly shushed me and whispered in my ear to let her finish what she'd started last night."

"Wow, she was still on that?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "And since she was spooning me, I couldn't really say anything to her without everyone else in the room hearing. But her lips were right up against my ear and making my whole body tingle as she kept whispering to me how much she wanted to make my big dick cum, how bad of a date she was for teasing me all night and not getting me off, how she couldn't let her 'boyfriend' be in pain and so on. She was also nibbling on my ear lobe, which was sending shivers up and down my whole body. It's seriously a miracle that I didn't bust in my shorts."

"Sheesh, Annie," I muttered.

"Thankfully, I was rescued by Julia's parents busting in," he said. "I covered myself up before they saw me. They gave us a quick lecture about not staying in our respective rooms, but there were more important matters. Like that we were about to miss the ferry."

"Yeah, you guys barely made it," I said.

"Everyone was still really sweaty and gross from the dance," he went on. "So we all wanted showers. But since we'd slept so late, we didn't really have time. So while Julia's parents were frantically trying to load the van, Julia and Victoria decided that the couples would just have to shower together."

"What?!" I said, laughing out loud. "You can't be serious."

"It's true," he said, chuckling. "Annie and I were like, 'uhhh' because we've obviously never seen each other naked, but all the other couples were on board, so suddenly it was just happening."

I facepalmed myself. Just because Julia and Victoria wanted to shower with their boyfriends didn't mean that David and Annie had to. Geez, they really would just go along with anything. Annie's an impressionable teen, but David really should know better.

"You're kidding," I said.

"I wish," he said.

"How did it go?" I asked.

"We were in the last couple to go," he said. "With how uncomfortable she's been showing any part of her body recently, I knew this would be really hard for her. I said I'd keep my underwear on so it wouldn't be weird, and she said she would too. I thought that meant her sleep shirt too, but then suddenly she turned her back to me and pulled it off! I couldn't believe it. She covered her boobs with her hands before she turned back around, but it was still really weird to be standing there half-naked with her. My heart was pounding and I could tell she was really nervous too because she kept blushing. I mean, she's my future sister-in-law, and here we were in only our underwear, preparing to cram ourselves into a little stall and get soaking wet. Plus, my boner hadn't gone down at all, so it was super obvious and kept grabbing her attention. Also, her boobs are pretty big, so her little hands didn't do much to cover them and her panties were practically a thong so her butt was mostly on display. So we had to just hang out there basically naked and act like we weren't really distracted by each others' bodies while we waited for the water to heat up."

"Right," I said, trying to move it along. I was glad that my sister was overcoming some of her hangups about her body, but I didn't need the full play-by-play. "So then you showered?"

"Yeah," he said. "Which was obviously weird. I've never showered in boxers before and obviously never with your sister. She was really shy about it all, of course, so she made me promise not to look at her when she dropped her arms. I said sure because I knew she didn't want to try to wash herself while also covering her boobs."

"Of course," I said. I was glad they were keeping some decency.

"As we were getting in, she had an idea to save time," he went on. "That first, I would wash my front while she washed my back, then we would switch and team up to wash her body. That sounded fine to me, so we got to work on me. When she got to my waist, she said my boxers covered more than she expected and asked if I had any ideas on what to do because she didn't want her boyfriend to have a sweaty butt all weekend. She had a good point and we didn't have much time. So I said I didn't mind if she saw my butt, and if she was okay with it, I could just take them off. She agreed that was probably the best option and pulled them off for me."

"So you were naked?" I asked.

"Yeah, but still facing away from her," he said. "So she just saw my butt. She'd been grabbing and squeezing it a bunch the night before, so I didn't think it'd be a big deal if she saw it briefly."

I guess he was right, but based on all her recent behavior, she would of course be super excited to see him naked in any way. I'm sure the worry about his sweaty butt was just a play to get him out of his remaining clothes, but of course he was too naive to see through that.

"Anyway, she washed my butt and my legs while I did my waist and crotch. We finished up with me and I turned around to rinse my front off," he continued. "A little too quickly, though, because she hadn't turned away yet. She squealed and covered her boobs. I wasn't thinking about it, so I didn't see anything, but she was able to see my entire front."

"Including your...?" I asked.

"Yeah, she saw my dick," he said. "And it was still really hard from all her teasing earlier. It was my fault, though, because I forgot to wait for her to turn around first. I didn't even realize I was showing it to her at first because I was too busy rinsing off. Then she was like 'Wow, Davey'. I saw her standing, holding her boobs, staring down at my throbbing erection."

Of course she wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. She's been crushing on him and he started waving his boner in front of her, what was she gonna do?

"I reminded her that it was her turn to get washed," he continued. "So she turned around and I washed her back while she washed her front. When I got to her waist, she asked if I could reach everything ok and I said yeah. But then she said it was silly of her to wear underwear and not get fully clean since I had gotten naked. I said I supposed so and she asked me to take them off her. I asked if she was sure and she told me she knew she could trust me and that being naked around someone else would be a big step for her. I said I was proud of her and she just smiled at me over her shoulder. I slid my hands onto her waist and pushed her soaked panties down until they cleared her hips and butt and fell to the floor with a splat. And suddenly, we were completely naked together."

I thought back to the dark days immediately after her breakup when she'd scream and cry if I happened to walk in on her in her underwear. I was touched that my fiance could help return her love of and comfort in her body to her. I just wish they didn't have to rub each other naked to do so.

"Anyway, I kinda washed her hips then moved on to her legs," he said. "But then she made a big stink about how I hadn't washed her butt, so I did that too. Rubbing soap into her naked ass was kinda weird. I reminded myself that I'd spent most of the previous night feeling and squeezing it, so the difference was just a technical one, even though my dick got really excited about me feeling her bare buns. I finished and stood back up straight when someone knocked on the door and said we had to leave in a couple minutes.

"I guess she was worried about turning to face me to rinse off like I had to her, so instead she just backed right up into me. That let her rinse her front off fine without me seeing, but it was kinda awkward because my hard dick jabbed into her buttcrack. I'd forgotten how on edge I'd been after all her teasing, and her cheeks were so warm and wet and soft that I almost sprayed a huge load all over her naked ass. That woulda been awkward."

"Yeah, so awkward," I deadpanned. I looked at my watch. This story was taking forever.

"We were finally finished, so we got out and faced away from each other to dry off," he said. "While we did, she thanked me for not barfing when I saw her naked body and said she hoped I didn't regret going through all this for her. That kind of aggravated me in a weird way because she's so amazing and I hate how she's always feeling down on herself, y'know? So I said the only thing I regretted was that I only got to see half of her naked body, because I loved her so much that I would die for the chance to see any and all of her even if she wasn't her amazing, gorgeous, sexy self."

I could feel myself tearing up. I kept getting too wrapped up in petty bullshit of this and not appreciating how loving and caring he was. Sure, he was oblivious and could get talked into doing some compromising things. But this was clearly all really weird and awkward for him, and he was willing to go through with it for Annie's sake just because she's my sister and we're just a wedding away from all being family. I was so lucky.

"Then I heard her squeak, 'Davey, turn around,'" he went on. "I did and my jaw dropped. She'd put on panties and her shirt, but she hadn't pulled down her shirt yet. It was all bunched up around her collarbones so her boobs were fully exposed to me. I could tell it was really taxing her, because her face was bright red and her hands were balled into fists with the effort it took to not cover herself up. I was so shocked that I dropped my towel so I was just standing there naked too, boner still raging and pointing at her incredible naked chest.

"She walked up to me until her breasts were pressing against my naked chest and my hard-on was pressing against her bare tummy. She whispered a thank you, then gave me the softest little kiss on the lips. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, and my heart beat loudly because I didn't know what would happen next. Then we heard the front door slam and someone shouted for us. That broke the spell and we quickly got dressed and loaded into the van."

I wanted to feel happy for my sister, I really did, but I burned with jealousy. Not only jealous of her that she'd just shared this clearly erotic shower with my fiance, though there was definitely that. But also jealous of him for being the one that she's opened up to! I'm her sister and even I haven't seen her boobs! I mean, I have when we were younger. But the growth of her amazing new set of knockers happened during all the drama with her ex, when she was covering up everything all the time. And now that she has the body of a knockout, he gets to see it first?!