My Naive Fiancé Goes to Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a flash of inspiration. If she wanted to make sure David's hands wouldn't touch her, I certainly wasn't going to stand in her way. I would obviously help to prevent my fiance from touching this hot, horny, barely legal teen. I hustled to the backyard shed and got a coil of rope. I brought it to Nina. Everyone cheered. Nina asked for help tying him up and I gladly gave it. We circled the rope around each of his wrists and behind the shower pipe. His hands were restrained behind his back and he was forced to stand directly under the showerhead. I tried to ignore the huge erection tenting his trunks. I wasn't happy to see him so aroused by Nina, but she had been half-naked on top of him and massaging his crotch, so there's not much he could do. When we were satisfied that he was restrained, I left the stall and rejoined the others.

Nina turned on the shower and David yelped out how cold it was. The water eventually warmed up and they could stand under it without problem.

"Wait, wait," David said to Nina. We couldn't tell at all what was going on.

"What?" she asked, voice full of mock innocence. "I need to get you clean."

We saw David's trunks fall to the ground with a splat. I realized I made a huge mistake. I didn't have to worry about David in there with Nina...I had to worry about Nina in there with David. I'd help her tie my fiance up, and now he was trapped there. Naked. And hard. Her head disappeared from the top of the barrier and we saw her hands appear at the bottom and pull his trunks off his feet. She threw his trunks over the barrier and they landed on the ground halfway between us. The others cheered. We saw her grab the body wash and squirt a bunch of it on her hand, then rub it into his shoulders. Her hands went lower, and we couldn't see anymore. I was in agony, dying to know what she was doing to my naked fiance.

"Oh my goodness," Nina shouted. "His problem is so BIG. It's gonna take me so LONG to work it out." The others cackled at her dumb jokes. I burned with jealousy. I wished he would do something about it, but I was the one who tied him up in there. He probably thought this is what I wanted. I wondered why Annie didn't say anything. Wasn't she jealous at all? David leaned his head back against the shower pipe, eyes closed with pleasure.

"Don't just give him a handjob!" Annie shouted, though a bit of playfulness in her voice made me question whether she meant it.

"I'm not!" Nina shouted.

"Yes you are!" David said. Everyone laughed.

"How can I be giving you a HANDjob when I'm rubbing your dick with my BOOBS?" she said.

"Ok, but you were before," he said.

"Ugh, men!" she shouted. The others were dying laughing. Even Annie.

"Okay, I've done everything I could," she said, finally stepping back. I let out a sigh of relief. At least it was over. "He's still a dirty boy, though, Annie. In fact, he got me dirty and now I have to get clean." A moment later, her bikini bottom flopped over the side of the barrier. It hung there as I realized that the hot, horny teen was now completely naked with my equally nude and tied-up fiance. And just when I thought we were in the clear.

"Don't fuck my boyfriend!" Annie shouted, still laughing. We saw Nina walk under the shower spray, pressing her body to David's to do so. We couldn't make out at all what was happening, but she clearly spent a lot of time rubbing her naked body against my fiance's while pretending to clean herself. She announced that she had to get one more spot and spun away from him, then lifted a leg up and put it down, then rubbed her body up and down against his. An arm of hers snaked up behind his head and pulled it down to hers. We couldn't see, but could hear them kissing. I saw her whisper something in his ear, then finally move away from him.

She pulled her bottoms off the barrier and put them back on. She sauntered out of the stall and back to us, still topless, leaving David tied up and naked.

"Uh, some help?!" David shouted. I got up without thinking.

"Yeah, I'll save you," I said, walking toward the stall.

"Wait, he's still naked," Julia said. I frowned at her, then remembered he's supposed to be with Annie, not me.

"Oh yeah, I guess Annie...?" I said, turning to her. How ridiculous. I'd seen him naked a million times, but I'd have to send my little sister in there with him. Granted, she'd seen him naked in the shower this morning, but still.

"Wait, I have a better idea," Nina said. "Victoria. Truth or Dare?"

"Uhh, truth?" Victoria said. Nina booed her and everyone else quickly joined in. Victoria blushed. "Ok, fine, dare."

"I dare you to take a shower," Nina said, waggling her eyebrows. Victoria looked to the outdoor shower, David's head poking over the barrier. I heard everyone suck their breath in. Nina and Victoria were complete opposites when it came to this sort of thing.

"Uh, no," she said.

"What's wrong with taking a shower?" Nina asked.

"There's a naked guy tied up in there?" Victoria said. "My friend's boyfriend?"

"Well yeah, that's why this is a dare," Nina said. I groaned and shook my head. It was just like Nina to try and push someone else to match her sluttiness. Victoria would never, though. She was kind, but also kind a prude and above-it-all.

An argument ensued. Victoria said she had a boyfriend and so shouldn't be showering with other guys, but Rick just smiled and said he was fine with it as long as David stayed tied up. I think he enjoys seeing her all worked up. Eventually, she relented and walked to the stall.

I was not thrilled. Having Nina tease and play with my boyfriend was one thing. Having Victoria do it was something else. She didn't become the most popular girl in school just by being good at volleyball. She had long, wavy red hair and a beautiful freckled smile. Her body was lithe and fit. Her firm, perky butt flexed in her skimpy bikini bottoms as her long, smooth legs walked her away from us. On any normal day, I'd feel jealous and upset if my fiance just saw her in a bikini. And here he was going to get a close-up view, maybe more.

"Oh my god, he's naked!" Victoria shrieked when she opened the stall door.

"Duh!" Nina yelled.

"I'm not doing it if he's naked," she said. She whined some more, then Nina collected his trunks off the ground and disappeared into the stall. I expected to see her put them back around his legs, but she just walked in and then left a moment later.

"Come on, that doesn't count," Victoria whined.

"Just get it over with!" Nina said, walking back to us. Annie asked what happened and Nina said she just hung the trunks on David's boner.

Victoria entered the stall. She was a lot taller than Nina and practically the same height as David, so we could see her head as well as her lower legs. She walked over to David, crossed her arms in front of her chest and pressed against him so she'd be under the spray too. I saw him whisper something to her and she giggled. I guess she wasn't as upset about all this as she let on. She spun and got her other side wet, then stepped away.

"All done!" she said, only to be met with another round of boos. Nina yelled at her to get naked, and she said no way. Pretty soon, everyone was shouting. Finally, we all heard Victoria over the fray.

"Fine, fine!" she shouted. "I'll take my top off, okay?"

"Ugh, fine," Nina said. Victoria asked Rick if that was okay and he said he didn't mind. She pulled off her top while facing away from David and draped it over the barrier. She crossed her arms over her breasts and then came back to him and made a big silly show of writhing against him under spray.

"Oh god, I'm getting SO clean," she shouted. Everyone laughed. I was glad that despite everything, he wasn't actually seeing her naked. I looked over to Annie, and she was laughing along too. Maybe she just liked watching David get teased. Victoria turned her back to David and continued writhing against him. She removed her arms from her chest and made a big show of running them through her wet hair, pretending to be one of those women in shampoo commercials who way overact how much they love washing their hair. It was actually pretty funny.

But then I saw David looking down over her shoulder. I guess she thought facing away from him would be fine, but it looked like he was getting a close look at her whole chest. Her breasts weren't her most striking feature, but they definitely looked good in her bikini. Knowing her, they probably also looked amazing bare. Then, his trunks hit the floor again with a splat. All her gyrating must have knocked them off his boner. She looked over her shoulder, then gasped, spun around and slapped him across the face.

"I can't believe you got your thing out again!" she said. We saw her reach down towards it, but we obviously had no idea what she was doing. I guess she had lost her shyness, because we could tell she wasn't bothering to cover her naked chest anymore.

"Pizza!" a man shouted from the front of the house. We all jumped.

"Ah, coming!" I said, rushing to the house. As I passed by the shower stall, I saw Victoria flipping her bikini top around, trying to find the right way to put it back on. David, still bound, naked and hard, ogled her naked chest. I got inside and grabbed my wallet from my purse. I glanced back outside to see the others heading in while Annie helped untie my nude fiance and Julia helped tie Victoria's top back on right in front of them. Great, I thought. Now my sister and each of her friends had seen my fiance naked and aroused.

*****

CHAPTER 4

Eventually, everyone was dressed (except Nina, who apparently would never put her top back on), and we ate pizza inside. Things thankfully calmed down after all the madness of the Truth or Dare game. Even Nina's toplessness became more normalized. I think she could tell, because she let her bikini bottoms, her only item of clothing, drift lower and lower. Half of her ass crack was on display and we could see the top of her pubic hair in front, but no one other than me seemed to mind.

After dinner, the girls wanted to change into pajamas, and sent the boys outside to get a bonfire going. I was able to calm down some as I cleaned up. Sure, everyone had seen my fiance naked and aroused, and Nina and Victoria had canoodled with him a bit, but in the end, so what? Ok, my sister had also seen him naked. And shown him her naked body. And jerked him off multiple times, once to completion. And was clearly infatuated with him, with how she'd hang on his every word, laugh at his every joke and tease him whenever he paid attention to anyone else. Now that I listed them out, I realized this is something I'd have to deal with once we got back home. I mean, I'm glad he's gotten her to come out of her shell, but there have to be limits. I'll have to wean her off him somehow. At least the night was winding down. The teens were no doubt tired after the day and a half of excitement. They'd hang out by the bonfire some, then we'd all go to bed.

As soon as I'd managed to calm myself down, though, I heard the girls screaming and running through the living room. I looked out the kitchen window to see their four completely naked backsides run past the dumbstruck guys (still trying to figure out how to light the bonfire), down the lawn, and into the lake. What the freaking hell. We were so close to a quiet night, and now they're skinny dipping?!

The guys naturally followed a few steps down toward the water. The girls shrieked at them, telling them to stop being cowards and join them. One by one, they did. First Rick, then Tommy, and then finally my fiance David stripped off all his clothes, then jogged down the darkened lawn to the group of naked teen girls.

My heart about exploded out of my chest. I had no illusions about what this meant. Horny teens could hardly be trusted to behave themselves when they were clothed in the daylight right in front of you. Now they were naked under the cover of darkness and water and far away from me. I was briefly mad at David for joining them, but I knew he didn't really have a choice. How humiliating would it be for Annie if he had refused so that he could stay and hang out with her older sister? And with how emotionally attached she'd gotten to him, it would have destroyed her fragile mental state. I could only imagine the welcome he would receive from her when he got to the water. I hoped their inherent awkwardness would keep everyone away from each other.

At first, I thought about joining them, but quickly wrote that off as too awkward. Not knowing what was happening burned me up inside, though. I suddenly had an idea. I ran to the closet and found my dad's binoculars, then went to my bedroom upstairs. My eyes took a moment to adjust, then I could see the forms of the splashing teens (and my fiance) decently well in the moonlight. I raised the binoculars to my eyes.

I finally got a good look at the action and my worst fears were realized. They had coupled off, and I could make out Rick and Victoria and Tommy and Julia canoodling with their partner in the shallow water. That left David, Annie and Nina all together a few yards away. I couldn't quite tell what the three of them were doing. Annie and Nina had their backs to me. The water came up to their waists, so at the very least, David was getting a closeup look at their bare chests. He'd seen both of them naked already, so while I wasn't thrilled my fiance was hanging out nude with these hot teens, I was truly worried about what was going on underneath the water. I knew Nina wouldn't be able to keep her hands off him, and I doubt my sister would either.

They didn't stay in the lake for long. The water was far too cold. First, Julia and Tommy made their way out, then Rick and Victoria, and finally David, Annie and Nina. As they waded out of the water, Nina jumped on David's back and he gave her a piggyback ride. I looked closer and realized Annie was leading him up the lawn, her little hand wrapped around his hard dick. They walked to the patio for their towels, then made their way inside. I quickly stashed the binoculars and turned my bedroom light on. I had just grabbed my book and was able to pretend to read it by the time they made their way upstairs, giggling and chattering excitedly the whole time.

My door burst open and Annie, Nina and David walked through. Annie was wrapped in a towel and Nina held one loosely over her front but David was still fully nude and erect.

"We need to use your shower," Annie said.

"Oh no!" Nina said, realizing I could see David's nude body, and jumped in front of him. She blushed. "Sorry, we were skinny dipping. You probably don't wanna see your sister's boyfriend like that."

I just nodded. This weekend had all been so weird that I didn't know how to respond anymore. They entered the ensuite bathroom. Nina and David did a weird shuffle the whole way so that his hard cock would remain smashed into her lower back so I couldn't see it. David gave me a sheepish smile right before the door closed. I could tell he was uncomfortable and trying to go with the flow, but I hoped he wasn't enjoying this too much.

The shower started, then I heard the shower door open and shut. The shower ran for a while. Much longer than it took to rinse off lake water, even if there were three people. Eventually, the shower turned off, but several more minutes went by and still they didn't come out. As the minutes ticked by, I started stressing out. I knew they weren't having Bible study in there, if you catch my drift.

I heard a shout and something tumbling around in there. I seized my chance and bolted to the bathroom door, opening it. David was sitting on the edge of the tub, Annie and Nina kneeling in front of him. All three were completely naked and gathering shampoo bottles from the tub and arranging them back on the edge next to David. He was still completely erect. His entire body was dry, though, except for his dick and balls, which were soaking wet.

"What the fuck?!" Annie said to me. Nina saw me then quickly tried to cover David's engorged genitals. Her small hands did little to cover him.

"Sorry, I just-" I said.

"Some bottles got knocked over, it's fine!" she said. I mumbled an apology and left, leaving the door slightly open on purpose. A moment later, they exited, wrapped in towels. The girls didn't even look at me as they walked by. David, at least, mouthed an apology. They went to the room they were staying in and shut the door.

The other two couples had finished with their showers by then and were shut in their rooms too. Their lights were all on, so I could tell they were all still up. Each room played some fairly loud music inside, so I couldn't hear what was going on. I went back to my room frustrated. I tried to read, but couldn't focus.

My fiance was next door with two naked, horny teens. One of them, my sister. I hoped that they behaved themselves, but I wasn't too optimistic. They'd already spent plenty of time together naked, so I didn't expect them to suddenly get dressed. Maybe the excitement of being naked together had worn off, though. All the excitement of the past day and a half must have drained all of them, so they probably just wanted to get some sleep. Plus, while I knew Nina would try to push the envelope as much as possible, Annie was still there to stop her. David was her (pretend) boyfriend after all.

I don't know how, but eventually I fell asleep. Everything was quiet when I woke up the next morning. We had to make the morning ferry, so I woke everyone up. When I got to their room, Nina was asleep on the couch and David and Annie were asleep in the bed. He was on his back and she was draped over him. I was jealous, but I had to admit they did look really cute together. I realized that I truly was sister-of-the-year for letting her have such an amazing prom weekend.

The drive back home was uneventful. I drove Annie and David, while everyone else went in Julia's van. The two of them slept the whole way. I was glad we were finally getting back to normal. He'd finally be my man again, and not on loan to her. Once we got back home, we unloaded the car. After it was done, I came back outside to close it. When I came back in, I heard them talking softly in her bedroom. I crept to the doorway to listen.

"Thanks again, for everything, Davey," Annie said. Her arms were around his neck, her body pressed against his as her doe eyes gazed straight through him.

"Of course, Anns," he said. I guess he had a pet name for her now too. "I had a wonderful time."

They kissed. Then kissed again. David moaned and lowered his arms, grasping her ass in both hands and pulling her into him. Ugh, I thought their whole "date" ended when we left the lake. I guess one more goodbye kiss wasn't that big a deal.

"You're going to get me in trouble," he whispered to her.

"You have no idea," she said, then kissed him again one more time. "But that can wait. I need to unpack and shower. So shoo."

I silently ran back to the stairs and turned around before he exited her room. We smiled at each other and I walked up to him and gave him a kiss. I could still taste Annie's lip gloss on him. I told him I was so glad to have him back and wanted to hear everything about the night before. He whined that he needed sleep, but I couldn't wait any longer and insisted. He said okay and we went into my room and closed the door.

"Okay, so, we finished up dinner and I thought you guys were going to hang out and have a bonfire, but then everyone got naked," I said.

"Yeah, I thought that too," he said. "The girls cooked up that on their own. We were surprised as you to see them all running out naked. They were by us in like two seconds, but we could see basically everything in those two seconds. It shocked us so much, we almost forgot to check out their asses once they'd passed us. I mean, uh, that's what I figured Annie's boyfriend would want to do."