My Naive Husband - Steve

Story Info
My little sister needs help setting up her new business.
7.9k words
4.46
65.3k
106

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there. I thought I'd do something a little different. I particularly enjoyed CraptainPlanet's series about the naive boyfriend/fiancé. With permission, I thought I'd take a crack at it and write something in the same vein. This probably doesn't do any justice to the originals but it was fun to write and I feel like it could almost be considered humor.

This isn't a sequel and there's no need to read the originals to understand this one but I do encourage you to read them.

Enjoy!

____________________________________

When my younger sister came to me and told me she wanted to start web-camming, I wasn't surprised. And, when she asked if my husband Steve would be able to help her get everything setup, I didn't even hesitate to offer his services.

Why wasn't I surprised about my sister deciding to webcam? It's just the way she's wired. Well, that, and because she's extremely pretty and has the perfect body for it. Some might say the same of me, but while we had some similarities, in some areas we were quite different.

All of my guy friends said we were both blessed with pornstar asses. When I asked what they meant by that, they would just say we were both fit girls with asses that should be on someone a little curvier. At first, I was offended but they reassured me it was a good thing. So, we embraced it. The only problem, we were lacking in the chest department. At best, I was a full B cup, while my sister was a small B. That was, until she turned 21, and then she became a DD with the help of modern medicine. At that point, my guy friends simply referred to her as Ms Pornstar.

Combine that with her angelic face, naturally plump lips, and beautiful wavy hair which seemed to change colors with her mood, and you get the picture. I was blessed with similar facial features but as my husband Steve put it, I was more the girl next door type. Besides, he didn't really get the whole pornstar ass thing, or why people fawned over my sister. I guess that's one of the many things I loved about him.

In all honesty, he was quite naive when it comes to the opposite sex. He's completely oblivious to the obvious flirting most women do around him. And thankfully so, because he gets hit on constantly. He's one of the smartest, most charming people I know and combined with his ruggedly handsome good looks, I'd be sweating bullets every time a woman was around him if I didn't know how clueless he was.

So, when Sandy came to me and said she wanted to start web-camming, it wasn't exactly a surprise but it was a little startling, nonetheless. I mean, I knew she came out of her shell when she got her new tits and became quite the exhibitionist, but it never went further than wearing the skimpiest of bikinis. As far as I know, she wasn't parading around nude even though she might as well have been with how little her swimsuits covered.

It wasn't the least bit unusual to come home and find her using our pool. Well, not really the pool but more the lounge chairs for some sunbathing. I'd always chuckle to my husband when she'd parade around him in her tiniest thong and barely covered tits. It was like he didn't even notice my sister's ass or tits spilling out. When I told him how my friends used to tell my sister and I we had pornstar asses, he was totally clueless. He'd just say, "well, I don't care what they call it. I love it!" He was so innocent like that.

The funny thing is, I'd tease him all the time about his pornstar cock. He'd tilt his head and seem like he had no clue what I was talking about. I guess that's what endeared me to him. He was just so innocent, so naive, but he was a hunk and hung like a horse. And, thankfully, he wanted nothing more than to please me. He was a computer geek and I guess that meant in his analytical mind, he was determined to find out exactly what pleased me. And boy did he.

He solved that problem, and then some. He was by far the best lover I've ever had. Add that to his innocent, good looks, hot body, and massive cock and he was literally my perfect man. That's why when my sister came up with web-camming and was looking for my husband to help her get set up with all the computer stuff, I didn't hesitate for one second to offer Steve's services.

When I told him about it, to say he was confused was understatement. He assumed it meant she was going to be doing business meetings, or something to that effect, and needed her computer and equipment to be optimally set up for some presentation. I had to laugh at that. Presentations. Yep, she's going to be presenting, all right.

I tried my best to explain it and I think he finally got it but wasn't sure why she'd be doing it. I tried to explain her exhibitionist kink and of course the money was good, and while still confused, he went along with it. I promised him I'd make it worth his while when he returned and he smiled and told me he, "no, I'll make it worth your while." It didn't really make sense but that quirkiness is just another thing I loved about him. Always looking out for me.

That evening, I kept myself busy and caught up on some Netflix shows he wasn't interested in and finally around midnight, he returned home. I was surprised to see him a little disheveled and he was looking a little sheepish and I had to wonder what the heck happened.

"Hey, babe," I greeted him with a kiss. "How'd it go?"

He seemed a little nervous and that piqued my interest but I knew in the end that I could trust him and my sister. We sat on the sofa and he started to talk.

"It was okay. A little more than I bargained for but nothing I couldn't help her with."

His response seemed a little strained so I tried probing some more. "Sorry to hear that, babe. Did you have problems with her equipment?"

He still was only briefly making eye contact when he answered. "Yeah, something like that. It was just...I don't know...not what I was expecting."

That sounded odd. Steve was a whiz and usually had no issues with anything computer related. I tried to get him to open up some more. "What do you mean, 'not what you were expecting'?"

He was stuttering now, trying to find the words so I held him by the shoulders, looked him in the eyes, and told him it was okay and that he could tell me anything.

He finally looked me in the eye and then began. "Alright, Deb." He let out a loud sigh that got me more concerned before he continued. "When I got there, Sandy was pretty frantic. It was like she was bouncing off the walls. I tried to calm her down but she just seemed so nervous. I did my best to assure her that everything would be alright and went about setting up her computer, loading the software she'd need, and getting the camera and light she bought mounted and in the perfect location. I even helped her get logged in to the site and had everything ready to go."

"See, I knew you were the right man for the job," I joked. "So, then what's got you bothered?"

He took another deep breath before speaking. "Well, she started to calm down a little but then she asked if I could help her pick out what to wear."

He paused for a second so I chimed in. "That's so Sandy. Waiting until the last minute."

He still looked a little sheepish but chuckled a little. "Yep...that's your sister, allirght. So, anyway, she disappeared for a few minutes into her closet and when she came out she was wearing one of her little bikinis and some really high heels."

Seemed about right, I thought to myself. I didn't really know what girls wore when they did this but I figured it would be pretty sexy. And, I know her bikinis barely covered anything. I can only imagine how sexy those guys watching would think she was, especially with some slutty heels on. I stayed silent and waited for my husband to continue.

"I guess she wasn't too happy when I didn't give her the reaction she was expecting so she went back into her closet again. When she came out, she was wearing this little black lace lingerie thing. I recognized it was a teddy because it was nearly identical to the one you have."

My eyes went wide, knowing how our teddies were,in fact, identical because we bought them together. I also knew they were completely transparent, showing anyone glancing her way a full view of some nipples and pussy. I wasn't completely comfortable with that but I knew my sister wanted things to be just right. And, I completely trusted Steve not to be drooling over her. Though, with how much bigger her tits were than mine, I had to wonder how lewd she looked.

"Uh...okay...I didn't expect that but then what happened?"

"Well, from that point, she was getting pretty nervous. I could tell by the look on her face that she still wasn't happy with my reaction so she changed again. This time, into something red, and again, it was see through. But I guess she didn't like my reaction to that one, either. And...I guess in her frustration, she completely forgot I was there because she didn't bother going back to her closet to change into the next outfit."

"Oh my god, Steve! You saw her completely naked!?"

"Yeah, but it wasn't my fault. I mean...It wasn't hers either. She just seemed to forget I was there. She actually seemed fairly embarrassed when she realized what she'd done."

I was starting to get pretty upset but I could tell Steve was uncomfortable about the whole thing. "I get it, Steve. I just wasn't expecting that. I'm sure she was feeling pretty awkward."

"Oh yeah! She definitely felt awkward but after a few minutes she said since I'd seen it all, it didn't make sense to go back to her closet to change. Then, she changed into a few more outfits. She finally settled on a little bra and panty set."

"That's so like her," I said. "She goes through all of that only to settle on the simplest one."

Steve chuckled and then went on. "Yeah, she admitted to that as well. I guess she liked that one the most and was trying to adjust the top and bottoms but was having a hard time getting them just the way she wanted. Her hands were trembling. She was so nervous so she asked me to help her."

"Wait, you touched her?"

"Not really. I mean, I guess, a little. I just adjusted the bra so it covered her breasts the way she wanted and then she asked me to fix the panties. If anything, the back of my hand might have brushed along the side of her breast. There wasn't much to her panties so I did my best to make sure she was completely covered down there, as well."

"Well, I'm not too thrilled with you being so close to her breasts and pussy, but it seems innocent enough."

"Trust me, it was more awkward for me, babe."

"Yeah, I get that. That's why I love you." I lightly punched his arm and then asked what happened next.

"Well, she was still really nervous. In a way, it was kind of cute. But, I felt bad for her. And...knowing how I calm you down when you're really stressed, I offered her a massage."

Fuck. I knew how wonderful those massages were, and what they usually led to. But, this was so like him. Wanting to make sure others were taken care of. But, then I had a thought. "Wait, I thought you didn't really touch her?"

"Oh, no. I was very professional about it. Well, mostly professional. I mean...I'm not a professional masseuse or anything but she seemed to really enjoy it. I just did what I knew you liked."

"Okay, go on."

"Well...I had her lay on the bed and I started rubbing the oil into her back-"

"Wait!" I interrupted. "Oil!? What the hell, Steve? How did this go from just trying to comfort her, to a full on massage with oil and shit?" Now I was livid.

"I know, Deb. I was thinking the same thing. When she laid down, she told me to grab some oil from her nightstand. It made sense at the time, especially with how tense she seemed. So...I just went along with it."

I tried to calm down. It did make sense. "Okay, okay, I get that. So, then what?"

"So, then, she offered to remove her bra and panties so I wouldn't get oil on them. I agreed so she took them off. At that point, I guess she figured she wouldn't feel awkward since I'd already seen her naked."

I wouldn't want my stuff to get dirty either but I wasn't happy about it. I told him to keep going.

"I then gave her a nice back massage just like you like. I think she even might have fallen asleep for a little bit but then she turned over and had me do her front."

"Wait, you massaged her front? Like her breasts...and everything?"

"No, babe. I stayed away from her breasts. It was kind of difficult, given how big and round they are but I didn't want her to feel any more awkward so I stayed away from them."

Shit. I knew how big and round they were because she so proudly showed them off to me after they healed. I was actually very impressed. I always figured fake breasts would actually look...well...fake. But not hers. They seemed very natural, and even felt real when she had me touch them. Hearing him say he stayed away from them the best he could did made me proud, though.

"You're such a gentleman. Then what?"

"So, I finished massaging her front and it must have really worked because she seemed totally relaxed. She stood up when I was done and I guess she caught herself in the mirror and noticed that her skin was kinda blotchy...some of it shiny from the oil and other parts appeared mostly dry. We both kind of looked at each other and she asked if I could even her out. I started to say she should do it herself but then we both knew my hands were already covered in oil so I offered to even it out for her."

It took me a second to catch on to what he was saying and then I realized there was only one part of her body still not covered in oil. "I thought you said you didn't touch her tits?

"Yeah, at first, but then I couldn't leave her looking like that."

I didn't like that at all but again, it made sense. "I guess you're right. That must have been embarrassing for you. You know...having to touch my sister like that."

"It was. But, actually, she seemed more embarrassed than me. Maybe it was because she knew I'd never touched breasts as big as hers. It was so cute, though. Especially when her nipples started stiffening. She said maybe if I massaged them too that they might settle down. I tried, but for some reason they wouldn't go down. When that didn't work, she said maybe she just needed a release. Something to regain her focus."

I didn't like where this was going but he was talking so fast now that he didn't let me get a word in, edgewise.

"I was confused at first but then she shyly looked down at her shaved pussy. The funny thing is, it was already shiny like the rest of her sexy body and I hadn't even rubbed any oil there. We both kind of paused for a second then she asked if I wouldn't mind getting her off to settle her nerves. I knew you got off from me licking your pussy so I told her I couldn't do that."

"Good job, Steve!" He scared me sometimes with how gullible he is but I was proud that he knew there were lines that shouldn't be crossed.

"Thanks! Luckily, she wasn't upset. Actually, she kind of laughed and said she wasn't asking for that and that she'd only need my fingers. I didn't get it, because I know you always need my tongue and she must have seen my confusion because she grabbed my hand and brought my fingers to her wet pussy. It felt weird at first, and I wasn't sure I was comfortable with it, but her moaning told me everything was okay. I then started-"

I had to interrupt again. "Wait, Steve! I can't believe this. You fingered my sister!? You actually got her off!?"

"I know babe. Believe me, it was really hard for me to do it, too. I felt like I was betraying you or something but I just kept telling myself that you'd want me to do whatever it took to help your little sister. I know how much you love her and would do anything for her. And, besides, it saved me from having to put my mouth on her down there. That would've just been too much."

God damnit, there he goes being all noble and shit. And he was making sense. I couldn't fault him for doing what he thought was right. "I guess you're right, Steve. I'm glad you were there for her. So, did she finally start the show."

"Yeah, once I made her cum, she gave me a kiss. Well, actually, she was kissing my neck the whole time I was fingering her, but now she kissed my lips and told me she couldn't thank me enough for calming her down. Then she said she was going to get started so I helped make sure the camera was angled perfectly and went into the other room. The funny thing is, after all her nervousness about what outfit to wear, she ended up starting the show naked."

"Oh my god! Figures. But, that was so sweet of you to make sure she was all set. You must have got pretty bored after that."

"Yeah, mostly. Well, not really."

"Oh, so what'd you do to kill the time?"

"She wanted me to watch from my computer just in case she had any issues. We set up this signal she'd give me, that only her and I would know about. If she tugged on her ear, she needed my help. So I sat back and watched the show to see if she had any issues."

That did sound like a good plan. "And...did she have any issues?"

"She did have a couple, which I easily fixed. And towards the end she was getting flustered because the camera wouldn't zoom in the way she wanted. I made sure I was never on camera and helped adjust it so it perfectly framed her. I wasn't really uncomfortable with that but she seemed relaxed about it so that made it easier for me. I guess I did a pretty good job because then she asked if I would be her special cameraman."

"Cameraman? Like, you held the camera for her from then on?"

"No. Well, not all the time. But, sometimes when she'd want to get the perfect shot she'd have me hold it and focus on certain things."

"Like what?" I didn't like where this was going.

"Like...you know. Down there. She had this fake penis looking thing and she'd slide it in and out of herself. She seemed to really like it and judging by the comments in the chat, the guys really liked it too."

I certainly didn't like my husband watching my little sister fucking herself but I get how it was all a part of the show. "It's called a dildo, Steve. And, sometimes, girls like to use them."

He seemed a little confused. "Hmmmph...I don't get it. Why not just use the real thing?"

I had to laugh at that because he clearly knew my sister's relationship status. "Uh...you need a real guy for that, Steve. And Sandy clearly doesn't have that."

He smiled when he caught on. "Right. Makes sense...I guess. Anyway, she was getting pretty into it and I noticed she seemed to lose track of what the guys were saying. I started reading some of them and before I knew it, I blurted out for her to get on all fours and show us that pretty round ass to us."

"Wait! You told her to do that!?"

"No...I mean, yes. I mean, it wasn't really me. What I mean is...I didn't come up with that. I was just reading the comments guys were making."

"Okay, I get that. So, was she almost finished?"

"I think so. But, then something happened. I guess when I blurted that out, the guys caught on that someone was in the room with her. And, oh man, these guys went nuts. Message after message starting flooding in, telling her to fuck me. It was so embarrassing, especially when your sister saw the bulge in my pants. She thought it was cute and told me not to be embarrassed, that's it's only natural given everything that's been going on. The funny thing is, it was hard way before this but I didn't want to embarrass her, so I didn't correct her."

Jesus! He was hard? I mean, I should've figured he would be, given the situation, but really? My Steve? Hard from watching my little sister? I took a few deep breaths to calm myself before I went off on him. After-all, it's only natural for him to react that way. I just never thought he would.