My Naive Husband - Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally calm, it dawned me what the viewers were asking for. "Wait! You didn't fuck my little sister, did you!?"

"God no! I couldn't do that to you. I mean, it was tempting. She looked so sexy and it seemed like she really wanted it? But, no!"

"What makes you think that she wanted it?"

"I don't know. I guess the way her hand gripped my hard penis through my pants, or the way she was looking up at me, naked, pleading with her eyes. And, of course, she asked if I would."

Now I was livid. "Oh my god! She didn't!?"

"Yep...she sure did. But I told her that even though I was beyond tempted and loved her stroking my hard cock and how much I'd die to be buried inside her hot little pussy, that I couldn't do that. So, right after that she told the guys she was going to give them one last thing to remember her by. Then, using that dildo thing, she used it on herself until she came. She ended the show right after that."

I knew Steve wouldn't lie to me so I trusted he hadn't fucked my little sister but hearing using words like 'cock' and 'hot little pussy' kind of put me off. He never talked like that. "Um...is that your new language now, Steve. I've never heard you talk like that."

"What? Oh, right. I think all the stuff in the chat kind of rubbed off on me. Don't worry, babe. I'm still your hot nerd."

I laughed at that. He was my hot nerd. Getting back on topic, I realized the show must have been over quite some time ago. "But, why are you so late getting home."

"Oh, well, after Sandy ended the show, she was just laying naked in her bed, sweat and oil combing to make her beautiful body glow, and I saw her trembling from her orgasm. It was kind of awkward, standing there while she looked so vulnerable and so I thought, 'what would you want me to do if it were you?'."

That's my, Steve. Always looking out for others. "Oh, yeah, I love how you just hold me after I cum."

"Yeah, so that's what I did. I lay next to her and just held her naked body to mine, stroking her back, soothing her, while I kissed her forehead."

It did seem very nice of him to do that for her. "That's sweet. And then what?"

"Well, I kind of got lost in the moment when I shut my eyes and my hand started roaming her tight body. I mean, for a little bit, I felt like I was holding and stroking you, but not really, given that her body is quite a bit curvier up top. But, you know how when I hold like that after you've cum, and then it's my turn to fuck you? Well, I guess like some pavlovian response, my dick started getting harder. She noticed my erection pushing into her backside."

"Wait. Her backside?"

"Yeah, I guess she turned around without me even noticing while I was lost in the moment. Like I said, I thought I was there with you, but not really, if that makes sense."

"I guess so. Go on."

"Well, she had reached back and was stroking me through my pants...mostly. The tip was kind of sticking out from my waistband...well...actually a lot of it was sticking out...and she started smearing the precum around my tip but mostly she was gripping my shaft while my hands absentmindedly were pulling on her nipples. I could feel how much bigger her tits were than yours but I was still kind of thinking I was in bed with you."

I could see how he might have thought he was with me, being how similar we are. "Then what happened?"

"She surprised me. She asked, again, if I wanted to fuck her. She said it was the least she could do for all the help I've given her. I'm not going to lie, I was tempted. She had my pants down by now and was stroking my cock and I was kind of in a daze. Right when I felt her guide the tip of my penis to her pussy, and my tip nestled between her smooth lips, I nearly lost it and shoved right into her but when I opened my eyes, I remembered where I was and who I was with."

My head was spinning now. He almost fucked my sister. My Steve. My husband. Almost fucked Sandy! "What the hell, Steve!"

"Deb! I promise, nothing happened. We didn't have sex. Not really, anyway. We were close, but I didn't actually push into her."

"Ugh...okay. You're right and I love you for that. I can imagine how hard that was for you."

"Well, it wasn't that hard when I realized it wasn't you. But it was really tempting. Her pussy felt so warm and moist nuzzled around the tip of me penis. I almost did it but I'm proud to say I didn't."

"I'm proud of you, too." I playfully kissed his nose and asked how he got out of the situation.

"I got up. I got right off her bed and we both laughed because my dick was standing straight out. It was extremely hard and it just stood there for the two of us to see. Sandy's expression was priceless. It was like she'd never seen a dick before. Her hand immediately covered her mouth as her eyes went wide. It was so cute."

"Uh, Steve? That's because you're huge. She's probably never been that close to one that big."

"I don't know about that but she did ask if she could feel it one more time before I put it away. I figured what's the harm...so I told her she could since she'd already touched it earlier. I stood at the edge of the bed and she sat up right in front of it and eyed it from all angles while gripping me tightly. She said she liked rubbing it, feeling it's texture in her hand so I told her she could do that. Then she said it would be easier with some spit so she put in her mouth-"

"What the fuck!? She gave you a blowjob?"

"No, babe. It wasn't really a blowjob. She was just getting it wet so she could rub it. It felt amazing but it didn't make me cum."

"That's a funny way to look at it but okay. So, she got to touch it and see what's it like and then you got dressed and came home?"

"Pretty much. Once she was finished getting it wet, she wrapped both hands around it and stroked up and down the entire length. She was getting into it I guess. She seemed to be smiling and enjoying herself and was stroking faster and faster. I started to feel something and felt like I might cum so I warned her. She said it was okay with her and then she aimed me penis at her breasts. I guess I kind of lost it and I ended up cumming all over her beautiful tits."

"You have to be kidding me!? You came!? On her!? On my sister!?"

"I know, babe! I couldn't believe it either. It's not my proudest moment but I couldn't help myself. Seeing her, sitting on the bed naked, looking partly like you...but not really. And her amazing hands, rubbing, and stroking me. It was like she was trying to coax the cum from me. I was actually trying to hold off for as long as I could but it just felt too good. When she told me it was okay, I figured she meant it and just let myself go. It was actually quite a bit and we had a big chuckle about it."

I know how big his loads can be so I can imagine. He did seem to feel guilty and I could see how that would've been quite arousing. "Okay, now you guys were done?"

"Yep. I pulled my pants back up while she wiped my cum from her breasts and then we kissed goodnight."

"Kissed? Like a peck on the cheek?"

"I thought that's what she meant but when I went to kiss her cheek, she turned her head at the last second. I ended up catching her mouth and she slipped her tongue in. I tried pulling back but she held the back of my head. I didn't want her to feel bad so I kissed her back and soon our tongues found each other. Then she pulled away and told me to have a good night and she couldn't wait for next time."

"Next time?"

"Yeah. She liked it so much she's going to do it again. She wants me there just in case anything goes wrong. She said you should come, too."

I was hesitant at first but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Maybe if I were to be there, I can make sure Steve doesn't get in over his head.

After all this talking, I realized I was still pretty horny and I pushed all this talk of my little sister and Steve to the back of my mind. Besides, I think a part of me wanted to show him what he always has waiting for him here at home. Not that he would understand, but it would make me feel better knowing that I was the last thought in his mind before he fell asleep. I did my best to ride his big cock until we both came that night.

The next day, I got a call from Sandy, telling me she was going to do another show tonight and for us to be there at 8pm. After hanging up the phone, I realized she wasn't asking. Steve seemed pretty subdued on the ride over but I figured that was just apprehension about getting into some uncomfortable situation with Sandy.

As soon as we arrived, Sandy greeted us at the door and kissed Steven on the cheek. I merely got a "what's up, sis," from her. Of course, she was dressed to kill. She had on the smallest pair of leather pants, tightly hugging her pornstar ass, and the thinnest little tank top with her tits spilling out.

After we made our way inside, she asked Steve to make sure everything was set up okay and then closed the door, leaving me standing there alone, feeling like a third wheel. I got settled on the sofa and then a few minutes later, Steve finally came out, a little disheveled and said she was ready. "Everything okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah...I...uh...she just needed help getting ready."

I looked at him for a second and then without saying a word, he joined me on the sofa and we got logged in to her show. As soon as my little sis came up on the screen, I was shocked to see she was already naked and her body glistening with oil.

My mind was racing with thoughts of what the hell happened in her bedroom just a few minutes ago but before I knew it, I was distracted by the show currently playing before me. I was quite surprised. Sandy seemed to be really enjoying herself and was quite natural at showing off her sexy body while coming off as cute and naive. The guys in the chat seemed to be eating it up as well. Most of the comments were full of praise but as the show went on, they were starting to get cruder and cruder.

I had to ask Steve about the mechanics of the show and he explained how guys would tip tokens, which they bought with money, based on things she did. It was easy to figure out and it was getting kind of hot watching my little sister play up to these guys. She was flirtatious without being slutty. She was sexy without giving it all away. And the whole time I couldn't get over how amazing her body looked.

After a bit of watching with Steve, my hand absentmindedly made its way to his crotch, only to find him semi-hard. I wasn't really upset, as I had to admit, if I were a guy I'd be drooling over the screen. I was turned on too so I was soon rubbing his cock through his pants and his monster started to grow to full size.

Just when I started thinking about doing something more, Sandy gave him the signal. He popped up faster than a hot knife through butter and explained she needed his help. I was frustrated but knew he was only doing it out from the goodness of his heart.

Watching the show to see what Steven was needed for, it was soon apparent that she needed him as her cameraman. It was uncomfortable knowing that it was my husband focusing on my sister's privates. But, if I were being honest, he was actually doing a pretty good job, getting amazing closeups of her face in ecstasy, her tits from just the right angle, and perfectly framed shots of her pussy. I was impressed, and combined with the compliments he was getting from others in the chat, I was extremely proud of him and confusingly, quite aroused.

I soon noticed a lot of the guys in the chat pestering my little sister to be introduced to the cameraman. There was a lot of prodding and teasing and I could see her contemplating it. I had hoped she wouldn't but before I knew it, she asked him to put the camera down and join her on her bed. My stomach started twisting when the motion of the camera clearly indicated he was going along with it.

As soon as he sat next to Sandy, the comments started flooding in. They were all basically saying the same thing; various versions of wanting to see her suck his cock or fuck him. I knew they'd be disappointed because he wouldn't allow that but it was fun seeing them get so worked up.

I could tell he was uncomfortable and I felt bad for him but I think Sandy did a good job of making him feel comfortable. Of course, I wasn't too happy with the way she was rubbing his leg but it seemed to be working so I couldn't be too mad.

I guess some of the guys noticed too and the comments shifted, drawing attention to his crotch. Sandy caught on, and at the urging of the commenters, she had Steve stand up. I was shocked to see the outline of his cock, almost fully stiff, and hanging down his left leg. It was clearly showing through his pants, and you could even make out the mushroom tip.

I also wasn't too pleased when the guys wanted her to stroke it, and while her hand was running up and down his thigh, her fingertips seemed to graze his dick. I saw it twitch a little and she giggled before fully gripping him through his pants and running her hand up and down his entire length. I could tell he was starting to get really uncomfortable again but his cock seemed to grow a little more.

At this point, I was just glad she wasn't pulling it out of his pants. I knew she had to keep playing it up for the guys, wanting to get her tips, so I decided this was something I could handle.

Then the guys started asking her if my husband was bigger than her dildo. She blurted out, "oh, yeah!" At first, I wondered how she could answer so quickly but then I remember the day before when Steve told me how she felt him in her hands. So, I guess she would know.

By now, she had grabbed the dildo and placed it on his leg, alongside his cock. I knew he couldn't be fully hard, given how constrained his cock was, but it was quite impressive to see he was already larger than her big dildo. The guys seemed to appreciate that as well and it actually made me proud.

Unfortunately, that only got the guys to re-up their insistence that they see her have her way with my husband's dick. Then something happened. It seemed like Sandy got distracted and instead of responding verbally to the guys, she appeared to be typing something offscreen. A few seconds later, the screen went black and a message appeared; "Private show in progress."

Private show? What the fuck is this!? Why can't I watch? I'm her sister, for christ's sake. Well, obviously that didn't mean anything to the site but, what the hell? After fuming for a few seconds, I realized I could still read the comments.

'Damn, that thing is huge.'

'Put it in your mouth.'

'Holy, shit, look at her take that thing.'

'That's it. Take that monster down your throat!'

'God damn, I can't believe she can get that much in!'

'Swallow that snake'

'She can't even get her hands around it'

'Let's see you fuck that monster'

'Yeah, let's see that thing stretch your pretty little pussy'

'Aww...c'mon'

Who knew they'd get so worked up watching her suck her dildo but it did seem odd that she wouldn't put it in her pussy. At least, that's what I assumed they were disappointed by.

About 10 more minutes passed and then the screen came back to life. Sandy was wiping her chin and tits with a towel and I saw Steve in the background, walking out of the bedroom. Immediately after, I looked up and saw my husband appear in her doorway, looking sweaty and somewhat flustered. I cocked an eye at him and he blew out a big breath of air.

It was clear he was uncomfortable and was glad to be out of there. I could only imagine what he had to endure just so my little sister could make a buck. Geesh.

Sandy picked up right where she left off while Steve and I watched. I finally got him to calm down a little and he soon relaxed his body to mine. Just like last time, Sandy kept up the flirting and teasing, playing with her sexy body while the guys watched and urged her on.

The comments were kind of odd, in that they kept referring to her dick sucking skills and I could only imagine what a show she put on with her oversized dildo. Even though it was smaller than Steve, I saw that it was still huge when she laid it next to his covered cock. I have trouble handling my husband, so I can only imagine how much trouble she had with her dildo.

Steve seemed to have recovered and I was soon stroking his cock through his pants, getting him to near full stiffness again. It was just then that Sandy gave her signal and Steven jumped up once again. I was disappointed again but I knew his sense of duty would win out.

As soon as I saw him enter her bedroom, I watched on the screen as she playfully pulled him onto the bed. No sooner did she lean in towards him that the screen went black. Shit! Another private show? Damnit!

I could hear giggling coming from her room and I was dying to know what was going on in there. I kept telling myself that I had nothing to worry about and went to watch what the guys were saying in the chat.

'Damn, that thing is huge!'

'Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it!'

Geez...now they're chanting? What the fuck is up with these guys?

'You know you want it.'

"Damn, that's a beautiful sight.'

'Fuck, look at that thing stretch her out'

I heard a little squeal come from her bedroom and I was tempted to go over and listen through the door. And, what the hell was Steve needed for. Did they just want him to watch? Or worse, was he using her dildo on her? No...he wouldn't. Would he?

Soon enough I was hearing moaning coming from her room and I went back to watching the guys chatting.

'God damn, look how that thing fucks her tiny pussy.'

'Someone's getting a good fucking...lol'

'Pound that pussy!'

Before the next guy could comment, I heard a grunt come from Sandy's bedroom. What the fuck! That sounded like Steve! Then I heard it again. What the hell was he doing? I so wanted to barge through the door but knew if I did, I'd show up on camera and probably be expected to be a part of the show. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Then I heard Sandy. "Oh, god. Give it to me! Fuck me! Ungh, ungh, ungh."

I rushed back over to the computer and figured I had to find a way to see what was going on. I saw that I could spy on the private show but it required tokens. Shit! I was scrambling to find a way in and it asked me to register a credit card. Double shit! My fingers trembled as I dug through my purse and once finding it, tried typing in the number.

Just as I finished entering the card number, I saw another comment.

'That's it, baby. Take it up your ass!'

My little sis does anal? Damnit. It has to be her dildo. It can't be Steve. Yet, I heard another grunt and then Sandy howled. Were they sympathy grunts? And, why was he still watching this? Why hasn't he raced out of her room and into my arms?

Another comment then appeared.

'Holy shit...I can't believe she can take that monster up her ass.'

My heart was racing and I was scrambling to add money. I finally got the money added but then it said I needed to purchase tokens. You've got to be kidding me! Okay...click, click, buy, yes, god damnit!

Just as I paid the tokens and the screen came to life, I saw my little sister standing, her naked sweaty body facing the camera, wiping her backside with a towel and in the background was Steve, with his back to the camera. He appeared to be fidgeting with something and then Sandy started speaking.

"And...we're done for today boys! Thank you all for your wonderful tips, kind words and please give it up for my wonderful assistant for helping out with today's show. It's a hard job but somebody has to do it." She chuckled at her comment and then the chat room lit up with lol's, thank you's, and can't wait until next time's.