My Naked Aunt Keri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave a light chuckle. "Early-thirties isn't old. And you... are in GREAT shape. I... you've got a really fit body. Trust me, there's nothing sagging or flabby about you in the least. Your... you know... on your chest... are fine."

"Thank you, that's very sweet and flattering," she shyly said.

It always amazed me how women were constantly critiquing their bodies in a negative manner when the reality of their form was far from the case. It wasn't necessarily about insecurity. Maybe they were just fishing for compliments. What I said to her was true.

Removing the perverted aspect of her being a blood relative, and just looking at her as a simple human being, she was what I considered in top perfect form. It wasn't about me making excuses. There was nothing wrong with admiring the nude female form, no matter who it was.

"And now here I am, feeling even more guilty because I've probably granted you a perfect case of blue balls," she stated. "You can... like... I mean... if you wanted to go back in the bathroom, and... finish... you know, in private... I promise I won't kick the door down. I'll get a new towel for myself tomorrow, too. It's not a big deal. And I'll turn the volume of the TV up. Gotta have you focused for the rest of your school visits."

"Oh, uh... I..." I trailed off, a bit awkward on how I was going to respond to something like that. My naked exhibitionist aunt, sitting there on the next bed over, giving me permission to go fuck her used wet towel in the bathroom.

"I'm just surprised," she continued. "I never knew you were a bit of a closet nudist like me. It's actually a relief. Takes the embarrassment of this whole thing out of it. Thanks for being cool about it. And... you know... you look good, too. Your body, I mean. Since we're giving out compliments. I always thought you were very cute. You keep in good shape, and... not to creep you out speaking as your aunt, but, just as a simple observation from one person to the next... you've got a really beautiful penis."

My face blushed a little with embarrassment. Holy fuck. Did she really just say that?

"Bet you've heard that before plenty of times from girls, huh?"

I bashfully rubbed my arm. "I, uh... I mean... not... not really."

"No?" she repeated, surprised. "Well, they should. You've got a really nice dick. At least I'm sure they appreciate when you're using it, anyway."

I didn't know how to respond, so I didn't. She shook her head and pretended to go back to her laptop. "Shit, I'm sorry, that went a little too far. Kinda inappropriate. That's your private business."

"No, it's okay," I shrugged it off. "I just... I... you know... I... haven't really..."

She stared at me, as if processing the thought before realizing what I was getting at. "Oh," she cooed with the roundness of her lips. "I see. I just... figured you... I mean, I know you haven't really been dating anyone lately, but I thought maybe sometime... before... because you're eighteen. Not that it's a requirement or an expectation. Even though guys think it is. Shit. I'm really derailing here."

I gave a light chuckle.

"What I mean is, it's okay if you haven't. I'm just looking out for your well-being. I'm your aunt, that's kind of my job. Just making sure you're being... safe... and responsible... in that area."

"Well, I doubt I'll be getting my aunt's towel pregnant," I smoothly joked.

She laughed. "I don't know; you eighteen-year-old studs have got some power packed into your punch. Could wind up with some little washcloths in nine months."

I laughed and found that any tension from the situation had dissipated. Suddenly I was more comfortable than I had ever been around her. I discovered this new side of her, and she was helping me to discover a new side of myself.

"So, like, just between us, I mean, you know, as your cool best bud aunt who you used to tell everything to, you don't have to tell me because it's your business, but have you... done, like... anything... with a girl?"

"Some kissing, you know, making out, stupid junior high-level stuff like that," I admitted. "Kind of pathetic."

"Not at all," she disagreed. "Happens differently for everyone. Nothing wrong with taking your time. Don't ever feel like you're falling behind everyone your age. Have you, like, touched a girl? Like felt her up while you were making out?"

I irked my mouth a little to the side.

"Ah, okay. No big deal. Don't be embarrassed. But have you seen a girl naked? I mean, in real life, and not on TV or porn or something?"

"Not exactly, no," I flatly muttered.

"So, then... I'm your first," she noted in self-realization with an almost positively upbeat touch in her voice. "Like as an adult."

"You're also related to me. Not sure that counts," I said.

"Of course it counts. Tits are tits. Counts enough to get you all riled up in that bathroom, anyway," she smiled. "Don't be embarrassed. It's flattering, knowing I still have that ability, considering how dry the dating market has been for me lately. Boobs are boobs, and you should be masturbating to any boob you see, no matter who it belongs to, because it's just reactionary biology and nature."

She bit her lower lip and thought to herself for a moment in the silence between us, closing her laptop and setting it on the desk as she got up and walked over, slowly sitting next to me on my bed.

I slightly shifted myself in an uncomfortable manner to this sudden proximity of her nakedness. "You can touch them," she softly said under her breath as her eyes burned into me like hot knives. "If you want to."

My eyes flashed down to her breasts, those perfect and circular round bulbs of softness. I cleared my throat and diverted my attention slightly away. "Oh, uh, I... that's okay. That's nice of you, but... I... you're my aunt. This new exhibitionist thing around a family member was a pretty big enough step for me, so I don't know if that's..."

"It's fine, really. I don't mind. I'm not asking you to play them like drums or anything. Just... if you wanted to maybe... feel... what an actual boob feels like... I'm just saying it's okay. I'm happy to oblige your curiosity. We don't have to make a big deal out of it. Nothing will leave this room, I promise."

I took a breath and reluctantly mulled it over for a good, long moment. Was this really fucking happening? After all this barrage of nudity unleashed between us tonight in a revealing caste of proclaimed fetishism, my aunt was actually sitting there offering me to cop a feel, granting full, unadulterated access to her boasting bosom. What was wrong with her? What was wrong with ME? Was this whole THING even wrong? It didn't feel that way. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been sitting there with a steaming pile of my naked dick and balls hanging out in front of her.

I swallowed a lump in my throat and slowly raised my hands, brushing the fingers along the edges of her left breast's smooth skin. I skimmed them along, and rounded them under the curvatures of the bottom before touching her nipples.

She just sat there silently watching me with those sexy eyes. I widened my hands and gave them a heavier touch, giving both a simultaneous light squeeze.

There was nothing special about it when you think about it, yet it's everything in the world to a guy. They were soft, yet firm, yet bouncy or jiggly, such oddly conflicting densities that boggles the mind. Almost like heavy water balloons... mysterious three-dimensional circles protruding from her chest. A beautiful sight and feel that makes all guys proclaim, "Fuck! Why don't women walk around with these out for display all the time??"

The corners of her mouth slightly lifted as she still stared into me. "Nice?" she wondered, reaching down and slightly skimming her fingers along my bare thigh. It made my cock spring back to life, slowly rising and stretching like an alert serpent.

"Yeah," I simply answered, just cupping both my hands under them.

"Can't have you hookin' up with some hottie in college without knowing how to handle these things," she optimistically noted. "But honestly there's not much you have to do. No special tricks. We just like them handled any way, any how. Easy first lesson tip."

I thumbed her nipples and gave her breasts another squeeze. Damn. Boobs feel pretty great in my hands. I could do this all night. The more immature version of myself in my head kept asking, "Why don't girls play with these twenty-four hours a day??" After all, us guys want to play with our dicks twenty-four-seven-three-sixty-five.

Aunt Keri reached up with her free hand and playfully thumbed the crest of my chin as she flashed a smile, then shifted her hand up to brush and caress the side of my hair, looking like she was concentrating on fixing me up but it was obvious something else was on her mind.

"Can I ask you something?" she wondered, keeping her eyes only on her task at hand.

"Sure."

She lightly brushed more of my hair and licked her lips. "Since I gave you some special access... do you mind if I touch... yours?" she smoothly asked as if it were the most natural and easygoing question in history.

"My boobs?" I playfully asked.

"Very funny," she snickered. "You know what I mean. Can I touch... it?"

"It?" I repeated as if confused about what she was referring to. But I knew damn well what. I just couldn't process the lunacy of the request.

"It," she confirmed, and then in a much quieter manner softly reiterated, "Your penis."

"Uhhh," I murmured, my mind short-circuiting. "I... I..."

She now burned her eyes directly into mine, unblinking as her hand continued to skim and rub my leg below.

"G-Go ahead..." I managed to finally grant. Part of me was actually shaking now.

She gave a tiny, confident smile as her rubbing hand casually coasted back up and touched my hot member, the slender womanly fingers gliding back and forth over the top before spiraling around my shaft completely. My breath shook, my nerves on edge.

"It's okay," she calmly and sweetly assured me, using her other hand to thumb my cheek. "You don't have to be nervous. It's just natural. Do you want to touch me... somewhere else? Like... down further?"

"Really?" I asked. "Further down? Like your... um... your..."

"My vagina," she emphasized. "My pussy. Cunt. Snatch. Hot box. You can touch it if you want."

My hand slowly dropped and crept down, riding her smooth stomach until the fingertips found the outskirts of her tiny little shaven hair fields. My middle finger found her slender slit, grazing close as the lips almost naturally wanted to close around it, swallowing it up like a Venus flytrap.

"I'm going to be really blunt and ask you something else that might sound crazy," she mentioned, her hand starting to caress and stroke my cock as she leaned in closer to my ear. With a softer tone, she then asked, "How would you feel about losing your virginity tonight?"

"Uhh, I, uhh..." I mumbled. "You're my... you're my aunt. Isn't that... like... incest?"

She gave a light shrug. "It's just sex. I mean, if it feels good sexually, who's to determine what's right or wrong? You find me attractive, right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"If you don't want to, it's cool. I don't want to make you do something you don't want to," she spoke softly and calmly. "It's not like we're gonna get married or have kids or do something super hick southern that gives incest the bad reputation it has. We're just two people... two bodies, giving each other sexual pleasure. It's like if we were giving each other a friendly kiss or hug. It just feels nice like that, only better," she explained. "Who cares if we're related or complete strangers? Nobody ever has to know, right?"

My breaths shook as she tightened her grip around my dick. It was rock hard now, and hard to resist the offer, no matter how insane it came out. But I wasn't thinking straight.

"Okay," I managed to agree. She smiled and dipped her head in, kissing my lips softly. "Is this really gonna happen, or are you just messing with me?" I asked her.

"We're both sitting naked on your bed and I'm telling you to slide your penis inside me. I'd say that's pretty far beyond a joke," she stated, playfully perking her eyebrows and quirking her mouth.

She turned and shifted herself onto her back, invitingly rubbing her inner thighs as I sat watching. This was really happening. I didn't even need a warm-up or foreplay. The entire night leading up to this had BEEN the foreplay. I was ready. More than ready. I laid slightly next to her, half of myself on top of her as her hands caressed my back and I kissed her shoulders. "I, um... I don't, like, have a condom or... anything," I blurted.

She fixated a pair of firm eyes into mine as she gently took my face in both her hands to narrow my attention more pensively. "Sweetheart, I'm your aunt, not a prostitute. You don't need a damn condom," she directly insisted with a coy grin. "Besides, it's your first time. I want you to feel a woman's pussy naturally. And not with some bullshit latex rubber ruining your experience."

We began kissing more. I was so hard up against her leg that I was already leaking out pre-cum in the anticipation that what was happening, what was going to happen, was not some crazy dream. She reached down and helped guide my cock against her, working to slide it in as I gave a grunt.

Touchdown. I had done it. I was in. This was actually happening.

She gave a light moan, smiling as she touched my cheek and looked into my face after a quick kiss. "It's official. You're no longer a virgin," she playfully announced with a positive, upbeat tone and excitement that made it seem like she was more proud than I was.

I adjusted my body and pushed myself deeper into her, trying to think of all the porn movies I had watched. I didn't want to come off like a bumbling, inexperienced idiot.

But I wasn't trying to be one of those adult film star studs. I was just trying to get by with the simplest, most basic method...penis goes into vagina. Now move around. Just let our bodies sing with a fluid, smooth, rhythmic biologically natural motion. Two naked human beings having sex, and leaving their blood relation behind.

"I've never really thought of... this," I mentioned. "I mean, like, doing this with you or anyone else I'm... related to. Are you... into this? Incest? Have you ever... done anything like this with anyone in our family... or something?"

She kissed my face and my jaw. "Your mother."

"What?" I softly blurted, surprised.

"That's what started my interest," she huffed with a soft breath as she moved under me. "I'm not like... some... incest-crazed pervert," she said in between pauses of her heavy breathing from me mounting her. "Just... curious... and... fascinated."

"My mom?" I repeated, still in shock.

"In high school and college. It just kind of happened. We haven't done anything in a long, long time."

I breathed as I slid in and out of her. I could hear the wetness of her pussy. She moaned and tilted her head back, then brought it down so she could watch me moving into her.

"Fuck, you're a natural," she complimented, holding the back of my head. She gave a slightly bellowed grunt. "Uggh God. I haven't had sex in five years," she announced in some kind of pent-up, massively relieved tone. "You have no idea how much I fucking need this."

"Feels good," I told her.

She gave a smile and a warm "mmm" sound before locking her lips onto mine. "Humping a woman feels better than humping a wet towel, doesn't it?"

"Ohhh yesss," I moaned.

"We can do this whenever you want now, baby. Anytime you need it, I'm yours. That's how it was for your mom and I."

I slapped my cock into her a little faster and harder.

"What if she walked in and saw us right now? What would you do? Would you keep fucking me?" she asked.

Our bodies grinded more closely together, her breasts slightly jiggling.

"Bet you never thought she could be like that with me, let alone another woman," Aunt Keri asserted.

I moaned.

"Have you ever seen her naked? I mean recently?"

"Yeah," I murmured. "Last year one morning. The front of her bathrobe wasn't tied and she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I don't think she noticed."

"Mmm," she cooed. "Did you see her boobs?"

"Yeah," I grunted.

"Yeah? Were they nice?"

"Yeah," I groaned more strongly, pushing my cock into her deeper. I flicked my tongue around her hard nipples, tucking my arms under her body.

"Mmm. She does have nice boobs. I've seen her naked so many times," Aunt Keri said.

She brought her mouth up to my ear and whispered, "Did you see her vagina?"

"Uhhhh," I moaned, grinding. "Yesss."

"Was it hairy? She's always had a beautiful bush."

"It was so hairy," I confirmed, rolling my head into her shoulder.

"I should know. I've licked it."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Mm-hmm," she pleasantly responded. "We sucked each other's tits and ate each other out one time in college."

I moaned and bucked my hips into her as she caressed my ass with her hands.

"It's really turning you on talking about her and thinking about her while you're stuffing me with your dick, isn't it, honey?" she sweetly noted.

I gave a light moan in response.

"Have you ever jerked off thinking about her? You can tell me."

"Once."

"Yeah? On your bed? In the shower?"

"Bed. I was using her panties."

"Oooh, you naughty boy. So hot," she said, impressed. "Did you shoot your cum good into them?"

"So good and hard," I groaned.

"Mmm, like you were cumming inside her soft pussy." She kissed my lips and rubbed the back of my head. "When we get home I'm gonna give you a pair of my panties and bra to jerk off in every night, sweetie."

The thought made me give an excited moan. She continued with, "Of course, you can just come over anytime now anyway and cum into ME."

I gave another moan.

She tilted her head down to look under me as I worked on top of her. "How's it doing down there for you, baby?"

"Feels so damn good," I assured her. "I can feel it tingling and buzzing."

"Mmm. You're close to shooting your cum out. Is talking about your mom helping?"

"Ohhhh yesss," I moaned.

"You should hear her fuck. She sounds so hot and sexy when she fucks, when she's being cummed into by your father. I even heard you being made," she noted. "God, I want you to find out. I want you to fuck her so bad."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm sure if you put yourself in a position like we had tonight, she would be okay with it. Especially if she knew we were fucking now," she said. She moaned and opened her legs up wider, clawing my back to add in, "Fuck, your dick feels good." I pumped into her more and she added, "She told me she loves to suck dick. And she loves getting fucked in the butt."

"Ohhhh," I moaned in pleasure at that taboo, unthinkable notion.

"Her butt's just a little bit heavier than mine. Have you ever thought about fucking a girl in the butt?"

"Yesss," I groaned.

"Mmm, tomorrow night we can work on you fucking mine, so you'll be able to put it in your mom's when we get home."

My hard penis was slapping into her as I panted heavily. The bed was rocking and creaking, the backboard hitting the wall.

"She's gonna love how experienced I've made you. She's never gonna wanna let you leave home," she continued. "Once the three of us get together... you're going to be comatose after we're through with you. And you know what?" She leaned her mouth up to my ear and softly whispered, "You won't have to put a condom on with her, either."

My legs were shaking and tingling. "Aunt Keri, I think I'm gonna cum," I shakily announced, just short of agony. "I just can't hold it, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, honey," she assured, wrapping her legs more tightly around my backside. "Don't ever apologize for needing to cum."