My Naked Aunt Keri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-o-kay," my voice trembled. "Should it pull it out? I don't want to get you pregnant."

"No, don't pull it out," she urged, arcing her head up to lightly put her mouth on my bottom earlobe. "Just cum inside me. Right inside my pussy. Let it right out. Look into my eyes if you can keep them open," she tried to direct me by my chin. "It's your first time cumming into a woman and that's special. We're going to be so connected when your semen is flowing into me." She kissed my lips.

"I'm going to cuuum, Aunt Keri!!!" I loudly moaned.

"Cum for me! Shoot your cum into me, honey! Let it out! Unload your virginity into me! Let me own you! Let me take that beautiful dick!" she proclaimed. She groaned. "Uhhhh fuck... I'm gonna fucking cum, too. You're gonna make my pussy cum."

I pumped and pushed, bucking and mounting as I groaned and trembled, my penis releasing the first wave of smooth cum as I gave a sharp grunt and took her face in my hands, staring deep into her lovely eyes as I fought to keep mine open. Her eyes fought to stay open, swaying and rolling almost like she was drugged. "I can feel your cum going into me," she warmly announced through the fascination of her realization.

I moaned with the second and third waves, arching my back, stomach dragging and rubbing against hers, spewing ropes and streams deep into her as she clutched my shoulders and grinded herself up against me. I felt the muscles of her cunt contracting and squeezing me, milking my dick for all it had as she gave deeply passionate, yet almost unladylike animalistic moans.

I collapsed into her, resting my face against her sweat-glistened mounds as my hips twitched and toes curled. I could feel my spastic dick relaxing inside her as she caressed the back of my head. One of her nipples dug into my cheek, but I was too spent to move.

It was just too comfortable lying there on her... and inside her.

We just lay there, intertwined, out of breath, out of words. She kissed my face. "A natural," she reasserted with a smile. "Just relax until you fall asleep," she suggested, giving feathered skims with her fingertips along my perspired bare back as my eyes closed. "Let the rest of it drip and leak out of you until my pussy loosens and you naturally soften and slip out."

She kissed my cheek and shut her eyes. I couldn't think. Couldn't react. All I know is I had broken down taboo barriers I never thought possible. I knew this was just the beginning of our trip together. But where would this trip lead us once we got home?

Once I got to MY home?