My Name is Barney, Barney Fife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha, what, What are you saying?" Melinda stutters.

"Do you love your husband enough to STOP being a CHEATING FUCKING WHORE? and to save your family from a divorce? Because, otherwise, I have a feeling that your slutty behavior is going to destroy a good man, your marriage, and your family." Dr. Taylor said.

Melinda almost fell out of her chair in shock, started to become indignant, she began to get up, to storm out. But fortunately, she quickly realized that she really needed help for herself and finally decided to be truthful, to Dr. Taylor.

"How did he find out? I was always very careful. I never wanted him to know, or to hurt him. I just can't seem to stop myself. It seems that I have to have a black cock almost all the time. I try to resist, I try to stop, I try and try but I just can't stop fucking all the big black cocks that I can get. Can you help me, Doctor? Can You Save Our Marriage? Or is it too late?" Melinda asks.

"Melinda, I can not tell the future, and I don't know how Barney found out. Usually, when cheaters cheat they are almost always found out through their own careless mistakes. However, I do know that Barney loves you more than life itself. I know that if you don't stop having sex outside your marriage it is going to destroy a good man, your good husband, your good marriage, and damage your good family." explains the Doctor.

"I understand, but, how can I stop? I have a powerful, constant need, for more strange big black cock, all the time. It is almost insane the way I crave it. I've NEVER been able to control it, and my powerful desire for more strange black cock keeps getting stronger!" Melinda cries softly.

"Hmmmm" the Doctor ponders.

"Doctor, Is there anything, anything at all, that you can do to help me stop debasing and defiling myself before I catch aids from the next strange black man that I pickup and fuck?" Melinda cries.

"Yes, maybe I can. Have you ever been Hypnotized before?

************************

An hour later Melinda opens the door from the Therapist's office and both women come out with a smile. Melinda sits down in the chair next to me and Doctor Taylor smiles at me and says.

"Barney, I need to speak with you a moment, privately please. It will just take a moment. We will just be a minute Melinda." Says Dr. Taylor as she holds open the door for me, back into her office.

"Ok, Doctor, whatever you say." I walk back through the door into her office as the Doctor holds it open for me, and we both sit down.

"Barney, I want you to know what happened. I gave your beautiful sexy wife Hypnotherapy, so she will stop screwing other men and be faithful to you. She will now start acting like the treasure of yours, that she is, the way she should have been from the start." the Doctor explained.

I smiled hearing that bit of good news.

"She loves you with all her heart, but I think that she has something in her past that has caused her to need to constantly defile, debase, and degrade herself, as much as possible, with every black man that she can." The Doctor explained further.

"Oh, my goodness, thank you Doctor for the help," I replied.

"We didn't have time tonight, to dig into her distant past and childhood to fully understand the deep-down true causes of what is making her act this way. However, I did give her hypnosis to make her stop seeking strange black cock constantly. This is only a 'stop-gap' solution, for now." the Doctor continues.

"OK," I said.

"But before she fully stops, you have to 'catch' her in the act. When you do this, you will be showing her that you love her, and then when you forgive her, she will feel eternally grateful for your true love and forgiveness. She then will be the faithful wife that you love, want, and desire." Doctor Taylor explained.

"Is there anything else I should know or do Doctor?" I asked.

"When you catch her cheating, I would suggest, this coming Sunday, her next scheduled rendezvous with her black boss, while you are out playing golf, she will then confess all of her cheating. And of course, You must find a way to convince her boss to leave her alone." Explained the Doctor.

"I see, that may be a challenge," I answered.

"Hypnosis will wear off eventually, and she will begin seducing strange black men again if we don't keep her therapy going, so you must ensure Melinda continues seeing me several times a week to achieve a deep dive into her subconscious mind and her childhood, to completely cure your wife, of her nymphomania for black men." the Doctor explained.

"Oh, yes we want that cured," I answered.

"Melinda has some serious issues, that can't be cured with a little quick fix of simple hypnotherapy." Doctor Taylor explained.

"Thank You, Doctor Taylor. I will be calling you back to set up these regular appointments soon.

I shake hands with the Doctor and go out to collect my wife and go home for the evening. The kids are at the folks so we have the house to ourselves tonight for love.

We get home and I am determined to take advantage of the fact the kids aren't there so I can make love with my wife. Her pussy does seem tender from her weekend fuckfest but I ignore this and continue attempting to restore our sexual connection together.

We both go to work the rest of the week, and everything seems normal. I am not looking forward to Sunday. I keep pondering how am I going to confront her boss when I walk in on them fucking on Sunday.

I had taken the first part of the week off from work and decided the easy way to know when he was there was to use a baby monitor that I picked up at a local big box store.

I keep pondering what I am going to do, what am I going to say? I don't know. All I know is the Doctor said that I must confront them. Basically, I have to 'bust' them in the act of fucking. I am not a tough guy, I've never been in a fight in my whole life.

I have never been in the service. I've never taken martial arts or any kind of self-defense. The only gun I own is a big.44 magnum that I keep for home defense and shoot occasionally. What can I do? I just have no idea what to say to do to confront them. I hope I don't screw it up!

Eventually, Sunday arrives. Melinda was so warm and affectionate Saturday night in bed, and again Sunday morning. Probably excited about her Boss coming over to see her in a few hours. But how can she love me and be a whore for her boss, at the same time? How can I love her, if she is a whore for her boss? What should I say? How should I say it? I don't know!

I keep thinking about how much I love and need this woman in my life. She is beautiful, thoughtful, sexy, and so very affectionate, the mother of my children, and last but not least, a mother fucking slutty whore!

The kids get up, we have breakfast and then I head out to meet the guys for golf. At least that is what Melinda thinks. Before I leave, I make sure that I slip back into the master bedroom to turn on the baby monitor.

I have the baby monitor sitting innocently on my bookshelf on the side of our bed. There is no red light to show that it is on because I already covered it with a small piece of black electrical tape.

I drive away like normal, after putting my bag of clubs in the back of my truck. There is a small grammar school directly behind our house and a small creek bed that separates them. I have already checked the reception for the baby monitor receiver, so I am confident I will hear when her boss arrives.

I drive around the block and park in the school parking lot on the back side of our block. It is Sunday so the school is deserted, so I casually sit at one of the outside school lunch benches and turn on my baby monitor receiver to wait and have a smoke.

I have excellent reception as I can hear Melinda taking the kids next door, then getting ready for her lover to arrive, first with a shower and then humming as she puts on her makeup. It sounds like she is excitedly looking forward to his arrival.

Her boss must have figured it was safe to finally arrive an hour after I left.

I heard him knock on the door, and the door opened, closed, and locked. I hear kissing and a warm greeting, walking to the bedroom, zippers and clothes coming off, and hitting the floor. Time for me to go back home.

I purposely drive as slowly as I can, realizing that I am very, very full of adrenaline, now. I don't want to have an accident. I carefully drive around the block and get to my house. I am scared to death but determined to save my marriage.

There is her boss's Mercedes parked in my driveway. I park behind him and go on in my house as quietly as possible with my heart racing.

I can hear the grunting and rutting upstairs immediately, as soon as I open and softly close our front door. I carefully walk up our carpeted stairs and approach the partially closed door to our bedroom.

Peeking inside, it breaks my heart, to see my beautiful wife's legs affectionately wrapped around the back of this black asshole mother fucker. I get out my phone and video about a minute of the grunting and put it away.

I am filled with rage, but I have it under control thanks to my new shrink. I want more than anything to make this fucker pay dearly. Instead of rushing into our bedroom and kicking him in the nuts, I quietly and slowly walk over to my side of the bed. Reaching down to my digital pistol gun safe on my nightstand, on my side of the bed.

Placing my hand in the proper place, the safe beeps and unlocks. I retrieve my Dan Wesson Stainless 8".44 magnum and carefully walk back around to the other side of the bed, where they are rutting.

They are fucking away, grunting and moaning, in the missionary position, so enthusiastically that I am not even noticed. I place the barrel of my.44 against her boss's temple, a little harder than necessary to get his attention. And pull back the hammer cocking my fully loaded stainless revolver.

"CLICK CLICK CLICK" Sounding Way louder than it normally would.

"Honey, I'm Home!" I said very loudly, (like Ricky Ricardo) laughing to myself.

The fucking, and pumping motions plus the groans and moans all suddenly stop dead. Both of our lovers are totally immobile, unable to move nor make a sound they are both completely frozen in fear.

Watching them closely, I finally ask, "Why did you two stop fucking?? I was just trying to learn about what is so great about you fucking my wife that she was willing to throw away our marriage to have your cock in her. This doesn't bother you that I am watching you defile my beautiful wife and marriage while I have my.44 magnum pointed at your skull, does it?" I ask.

Not a sound or movement from the two lovers...

"That fact that I am pointing a.44 magnum at your head at the moment, isn't causing you any stress or concern, does it? You know, after watching Dirty Harry movies, which I loved, I had to get me a.44 magnum like him. This is not a Smith and Wesson like he used, but this is the very same powerful caliber," I said.

No answer from the two lovers...

"You know the most powerful pistol in the world. The one that can not only blow your head clean off, like Dirty Harry claimed. But believe me, I've shot this enough to know that at this range the majority of your brains would pretty much evaporate into a grey and pink mist. Which would probably be good so that we wouldn't have to repaint the entire master bedroom." I explained.

Still no answer from the two lovers...Tho her Boss's dick has completely shrunk and retracted out of Melinda's pussy.

"You fucking asshole, You need to learn a lesson for defiling my wife and my marriage. Now, because of you, I am afraid, we are going to have to divorce and YOU need to DIE to make this right. How else can YOU atone for this amount of defilement of our marriage bed? Got any ideas asshole?" I asked.

Still No answer from the two lovers...

"I am about to make your whole head disappear for what you have done to me. I think the mess would be worth the hassle of the cleanup. No don't get any ideas about trying to jump me or wrestle for this gun. Even if I missed your skull, which at this range is pretty impossible, the explosion all by itself, would completely blow out your eardrums making you permanently deaf..44 magnums are extremely loud." I explained.

Still No answer from the two lovers...

"However, if you have a little knife, I might let you cut your balls off yourself, to save your life. I don't know. Would you do that? Well? It was just a thought, I can't think of any reason why I shouldn't just pull this trigger. Can you offer any reason why I should not blow your fucking brains out, right fucking now, asshole?" I ask speaking much louder.

Still No answer from the two lovers...

"I mean you have wrecked my marriage, that pretty much means that you wrecked my life, that pretty much means that I don't have anything to live for. I guess that there isn't any reason TO NOT FUCKING BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT NOW! Are you ready to die Muther Fucker? Are you?" I ask a little more loudly, the barrel still pushing into Melinda's boss's temple.

Melinda shuffles to get her boss off her, as his weight is making it hard for her to breathe. Melinda's boss lifts himself off and is now lying on the bed face down, with my barrel still against his temple, with a loaded.44 magnum cocked and pressed against his skull.

"Still, No excuses? Let's see what you are so proud of there, asshole. Show me what you were fucking my wife with that was so much more important than our marriage. Show me! Lift yourself up, you bastard." I screamed.

Melinda's boss lifts up somewhat and I see his shriveled-up dick. I quickly reach down, and grab his nuts and squeeze as hard as I can, with my left hand, making sure to keep my.44 pointed at the asshole's head with my right hand.

"Owwwwwww Owwwwwwww Please Stop! Pleeeeeeeeze!" he cries and then pukes a little.

"Oh, did that hurt? Oh, I guess my fragile male ego, just can't put up with some asshole fucking my wife. I guess I just might as well make your head explode NOW! Unless you have a very good reason that I shouldn't. How long have you been fucking Melinda? Since she has worked for you? I suggest that you start talking before I blow your brains out." I suggested.

still no response...

"You are a DEAD man ASSHOLE! Now that I don't have a wife, a marriage, or a life that is worth living, there is No Reason NOT to blow your fucking brains to smithereens!" I said.

"Melinda, get out from behind this fucking asshole. I don't want you to get hit with this bullet when it comes out the other side of his head. Get over there and sit in that chair in the corner, Melinda, plug your ears this is going to be loud, and don't move." I said.

Melinda gets up off the bed, and moves over to the chair in the corner, holding her bathrobe against her voluptuous body.

"Now, that my future ex-wife is out of the line of fire, there isn't much preventing me from shooting you now, is there? Any last words asshole?" I ask.

Still no response

"You know, this is only going to take 1 bullet to end your slimy ways. Why don't we make this a little more interesting? Have you ever heard of the game called "Russian Roulette?" I saw it in a movie about some guys that went to Nam, a long time ago. I forget the name of it, but the game seems like a lot of fun, as long as you aren't the loser."

I lower the hammer with my thumb. Then push the cylinder release button and the Cylinder swings out of battery. I take all 6 bullets out. But since he isn't watching me, and my wife is too freaked out to bother looking at me. Before I close the cylinder, I double-check that it is empty, putting all 6 bullets in my shirt pocket.

"Ok now, so far you have been very quiet. But I want some answers. I better like those answers or You get a 'spin' and a 'trigger pull'. As long as you get and empty cylinder, you get to go on to another question. If not, Oh Well. Ready to play?"

No sound from the asshole...

"Hey, I asked you a question you mother fucker! I better hear an answer or this is going to be a real short game!" I spoke loudly.

"I guess." Melinda's boss spoke very softly and meekly.

"OK then. First question. How long have you been fucking my wife?" I asked loudly.

"Ever since she started working for me. In fact, during the job interview, Melinda got naked and gave me a blow job then fucked me on my sofa in my office," he said in a very soft voice.

"OK then, next question. Did you ever wonder what I was going to do when I caught you?" I asked loudly.

"Not really. I always figured that since she was the married one, it was on her to keep you from suspecting anything," he said.

"Next question. Are you reconsidering that opinion yet?" I asked.

"I guess, since you are pointing a gun at me and threatening my life now, I probably should reconsider," he said.

"What do you think it is going to be like when I shoot you?" I asked.

"What?" he said.

"Oops! Wrong answer! Hold still, now. Time for a trigger pull. I pull the hammer back a bit and spin the cylinder, and then "Drum Roll, ta da, ta da, ta da, ta da" I say, pushing the barrel against his head, then pull the trigger! CLICK! the sound the hammer makes as I pull the trigger sounds extremely loud and dramatic in the quiet room.

pssssssss Melinda's boss pisses on the bed he is so scared.

"What is that sound? Are you pissing on the bed? Oh, what an asshole! You are pissing in our bed you mother fucker! I should just go ahead and shoot your ass for that, you slimy cock sucker!"

"On second thought, just get out! Get the fuck out right now if you want to live! No, you don't get your clothes or wallet or keys, just get the fuck out of my house you asshole, get out the fucking front door, if you want to live. RIGHT FUCKING NOW! Get out! You low life Piece of shit"! I scream following him out of the bedroom door.

Melinda's asshole boss gets off the bed and run's naked out of the bedroom door, down the stairs, and out the front door. He doesn't even slow down until he gets to his car, but lacking his keys he just keeps on running.

"Ha, Ha, ha, What a fucking lowlife piece of shit! Now, bitch, have you got any excuse for what you have done?" I ask very pissed off.

"Barney, oh Sweetheart, I am so sorry Honey. I've been such a bad wife. I am so sorry. I am so ashamed. I am sorry Baby. I couldn't help it. I didn't want to fuck my boss. I couldn't help it, he just took advantage of me. He is so commanding. Please forgive me, Barney." Melinda cries.

"Keep going, Bitch!" I said.

"Please, Baby. Don't divorce me and break up our family. I am sorry for giving away my pussy to other men, But I only did it with Black men. Please please forgive me, Barney." Melissa cried.

"I will think about it Melinda, if you keep seeing your Doctor and quit your job immediately. There is no other option. You must NEVER see that slimeball again or I will have to end his life and Divorce you." I said.

"Whatever you want Sweetheart, I can't live without you. You and the kids are my whole world. You are my everything. I am so so very sorry Barney. Please Please forgive me." Melinda cries.

"I love you also, with all my heart Melinda. I will try, if you will try. NO More screwing other men! OK?" I said.

"I promise Barney, I promise with all my heart to do better for you." Melinda cries.

knock knock knock KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "POLICE!"

Putting my Dan Wesson back in my gun safe, and locking it, I go down the stairs and answer the door.

"Is this your residence Sir? What is your name?" The officer says.

"Yes, my wife and I live here. My name is Barney Fife, and my wife is Melinda." I answered.

"Could we see some I.D. please?" the officer asks.

"Of course, sir," I answered, pulling out my wallet. "May I ask what this is all about?"