My Name is Barney, Barney Fife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
479 Followers

"We caught a black man running naked down the street. He said that it was your fault for keeping his pants after you came home early and caught him having sex with your wife." the Officer explained.

"Well, actually I caught him raping my wife, taking advantage of her easygoing personality. You see my wife is very submissive, and he is very domineering. When he commands her, she feels that she has to do what he says. So he stopped by this morning while I was playing golf with my neighbors and when I came home I found him on top of my wife raping her." I explained.

"Is your wife available to verify your story, sir?" the Officer asked.

"I will go see, she is obviously upset. Just a moment please." I explained.

climbing the stairs to our bedroom.

"Melinda, Honey. The nice policeman wants to ask you some questions. Can you come downstairs please?" I sweetly ask my wife.

"Sure, Barney," Melinda said as she was nearly redressed again.

climbing back down the stairs to our foyer.

"This is my wife, Melinda, Officer," I said softly.

"What can you tell me about the black man that was running down your street naked?" The Officer asked.

"Well, Officer. My husband had left to play golf like he frequently does with some neighbors on Sundays. My boss, came over to take advantage of me as usual, whenever my husband was gone. My boss told me to get naked and have sex with him. I did, then before we were done, my husband came home and caught him and threw him out in the street, like the lowlife dog that he is." Melinda softly explained.

"So, if I understood you correctly, your boss uses your meekness to take advantage of you. Your husband came home, realized he was raping you, and threw him out in the street naked. is that pretty much the way it happened?" the Officer asked.

"Pretty much Sir." we both say at the same time.

"I am sorry to have bothered you folks. I'm going to book him and he's going to spend the rest of today and tonight in jail. We may not have enough evidence to press charges, but either way, he won't bother you anymore today."

"Thank you, officer," I said.

" If he does just give me a call (handing us his card) and I will be right out to take care of him. Sorry for bothering you. (tipping his hat) Have a nice day folks" he said as he left.

We wondered why they set out front for a while. but it wasn't actually very long until a tow truck arrived, hooked up to Melinda's boss's car, and hauled it off. Before the officer left with Melinda's boss.

After I close the door and lock it, I turn around and look at Melinda and realize that the blouse is not buttoned correctly and her entire left beautiful breast is completely bare and completely hanging out and showing.

"Melinda, your whole left breast was showing the whole time you were talking to the nice Police Officer!" I said.

"I know Honey, I was only trying to make sure he sided with us. I didn't want you to get in any trouble. Sweetheart. A good wife has to do, what a good wife has to do, to take good care of her man. Heck, I would have done more than that if I had to, to keep you out of jail, Honey. You don't mind, do you, Barney?" Melinda said with a smile.

"Why don't we go back upstairs, showing your pretty breast to the cop kinda turns me on. My cock seems to be getting hard." I said.

"Barney, I am so sorry. I love you with all of my heart. I only need you, in my life and our family. My boss has been fucking me ever since I have been working there. I don't know why I let him have my body, that belongs only to you. I am so sorry Honey. Please forgive me. I won't ever let another man ever touch me again, for the rest of my life. Can you ever forgive me, Barney?"

"Of course, I can Sweetheart, Doctor Taylor has convinced me that your Boss hasn't hurt your Pussy. Doctor Taylor has been helping me to overcome my hostile emotions and jealousy, concerning your affair." I whispered

"Thank You, Barney, I love you with all my heart. I just hope you can forgive me." Melinda purrs.

"I forgive you Melinda, but it is going to take a while to forget how much you have hurt me, our love, and my trust in you. We both MUST continue to see Doctor Taylor and I am sure we can work everything out. I love You more than life itself." I whispered.

We then went back upstairs to make love. Since our bed was soaked by her boss's piss we used the spare bedroom to re-connect and make sweet love together again.

"Melinda, I love you so much. Please don't cheat on me again. Oh, you feel so good, honey. You are so wet and so hot. I love you so much, I can't live without you. please don't hurt me anymore." I whispered while we made love.

"Barney, honey, did you like the way the cop was looking at my bare breast? I was showing him my bare breast and smiling at him, to turn him on, to keep you out of trouble. Does that turn you on, Barney? Did you like me showing him my beautiful bare breast, that belongs only to you Barney?" Melinda purrs.

"Yeah, it sure surprised me when I turned around and saw you showing your beautiful bare breast, Mel. Even more, I was surprised because it really turned me on! I've never seen you do anything like that before." I said.

"I am so glad that you liked that Barney. Heck, I will show my breasts to anyone for you in the future. Just let me know, and I will be glad to show my pretty breasts to other men. Would you like that Honey?" Melinda coos.

"Really? YES! I would love to have you show off your breasts for me! That would be a big 'turn on' for me, to take you places, and have you show off your pretty breasts to strange men! Really? You would do that for me, Honey?" I ask.

"Oh, heck Barney, I would do more than that for you! I'd have let that cop fuck me, if I needed to protect you because I love you so much, Barney," whispers Melinda.

"Actually, I did like it. You have very beautiful breasts, and I am very proud of your breasts. I am more turned on and aroused than I ever expected by you showing off your breasts." I said.

"Barney, I love you with all my heart. I would do anything for you, Barney. I love you so much. Please forgive me for fucking my boss, Honey. I love only you. Now, I will do anything that you want me to do to make up for it. If it turns you on, I will do it for you. I promise." Melinda whispers.

"Really Honey? Would you go with me to a dive bar, show your breasts to strangers, for me, while I watch?" I whisper.

"If you want me to, I will, Honey," Melinda says.

"Would you go with me to a porno theater, and show your breasts to strangers, and let them feel you up, while I watch, for me?" I whisper.

"If you want me to, I will, Honey." Melinda giggles.

"Would you go to a Glory Hole at the Porno store and suck or fuck strangers, while I watch, for me?" I whisper.

"If you want me to, I will, Honey." Melinda agrees.

"Would you let another man put his cock in your pussy, and shoot his cum deep in your pussy for me?" I whisper.

"If you want me to, I will, Honey." Melinda wiggles.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh I'm coming!!! I love you so much, No body could ever turn me on as much as you do Sweetheart!" I whispered.

"I love you with all my heart Barney, and I will always do whatever you want from now on, to prove my love for you. Anything at all, because I love you and only you. I will try extra hard to be the perfect slut for you, and always do whatever you want." Melinda whispered to me.

"I like the sound of that. Anything else you want to tell me, Honey?" I ask.

"I've been so naughty, I am so sorry for fucking other men behind your back. So, from now on, I will only fuck other men, when you tell me to and you can watch. Will that make you happier with me, Honey?" Melinda asks.

"Yes, Sweetheart. That sounds perfect. I realize now that I like sloppy seconds, but only when it is my idea. Not when your stupid asshole boss just takes you and uses you for his pleasure. Your Body is for my pleasure, Not his! I love you so much." I whisper.

"I love you and will be only yours forever. I will let you share me whenever you want and with whomever you want. I am completely yours, forever. I love you, Barney." Melinda sighs.

"I guess we will have to let the Doctor know, that we still want you completely submissive to me, but not ever to other men. I don't want her taking away your 'hot sluttiness' with her therapy," I explained.

"I agree with that Barney. I am your wife and your slut to do whatever you want. I will even pull a gang bang in a back room if you want. That's what my boss was talking about to me this weekend! He was trying to talk me into going with him to the Zebra club Saturday night!" Melinda whispered.

"What is that?" I asked.

The Zebra Club is an all-black bar and nightclub here in Santa Clara, where they have young hot white wives dance on stage naked and then afterward, pull a train in a back room all night. He said if I didn't go this last weekend he was going to take me next weekend!" Melinda explained.

"Thank Goodness, we stopped him when we did!" I said, noticing Melinda looked like she had mixed emotions about this.

*******************

Afterward, I busied myself cleaning up the mess in our master bedroom, it was a wreck. I told Melinda that we were going to need a new mattress and that I would clean the master bedroom up, and sent her down to the kitchen to make us some lunch before went to go get the kids.

While Melinda continues to see the Doctor to keep her cheating in check, I continue to see the Doctor to overcome my negative feelings, new violent tendancies, my aggressiveness, and to help keep my jealousy in control.

I've never been a violent man. I have NEVER hit another person in my life. I hope someday that I stop having bad dreams about that awful day I caught Melinda cheating, I hope and pray that our therapist can help me with that.

And they all lived Happily Ever After, especially now that Melinda would let Barney take her out to play pool and show her tits in the dive bars, or show her tits in the porno movies plus get felt up and even more to do whatever Barney wanted her to do in the Gloryholes. Melinda always loved to please her man.

Except for Melinda's boss, who still has nightmares about his head exploding whenever he sees a white wife who looks even similar to Melinda, he automatically goes the other way.

The End

*************************

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Remember this is just a make-believe story. Nothing about it is real, especially how the Doctor talked to Melinda, It was meant to be OTT all the way. LOL! Thanks, Buster2U

******************************

Barney Fife was only allowed 1 bullet. Here he didn't use any!

Buster2U
Buster2U
479 Followers