All Comments on 'My Name is Jake Ch. 01'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
from the first sentence of this excellent story, we know

that the author is part of the new generation of young males. "My name is Jake and I am a mother fucker. I fuck my mother." Boys like Jake--and there are more and more of them all the time--aren't secretive about their favorite activity. They are downright proud of being motherfuckers, of shoving their cock up that hairy hole between their mother's thighs, the same hole they came out of. Damn proud of stuffing and stretching, slamming and pounding their own mother's cunt, till they blow their young balls and fill their mommy to the brim with their semen. They laugh at all the other sons who can only whack off dreaming of their mommy's glorious pussy, her snatch, her gash, her babyhole, her twat, mom's warm wet ever-loving CUNT! Those poor saps shoot their load all over their stomach and chest as they whimper "oh, mom," while guys like Jake are on top of their mother, spurting their strong jets of sperm right up inside her, painting mom's tender pink twat walls a nice sticky white. Any fucking time they just fucking feel like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good ideas

Good ideas but not put together well. Keep writing, you have a lot to offer

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Love it!

So good! A Plus sized read :) thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

Damn Anonymous write your own story S3lwyncd0g doesn't need your help. You remind me of an leach.

jorgenhenryjorgenhenryabout 6 years ago
Love. Mother and son

Love can be so beautiful.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
What an amazing story.

And so much more to add.

Hurry Mommy need more cock and Jake has just what she needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
REALLY LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

Thank you for this story!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I love finding mom/son series that I haven't read before, especially when the mom has big heavy tits like my mom did! Can't wait to see what happens in chapter two! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sure wish I could've played with my mom's breast & eat her out during her 40s & 50s. Tried to make a move on her when she turned 60 but got rejected. Probably should've tried harder but didn't want to ruin the relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES