All Comments on 'My Name Is Mud'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
damn good story

just sorry it took me so long to find it.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
thank god u finished it!

Somehow I figured this was where u were going with this, not the whole convoluted adolescence thing but the rest was close to expectations. Goes to show how amazingly well you had painted the characters in the first (and incomplete) version of this story. Great work. Lynne was always the most growed-up and loving, yet least romantic one of the lot. Jen's terrific too. And Dave, well Dave's the least developed character of the bunch. He came across as a typical young man: horny, clueless, and insatiable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was Lynne's stupidity

not Jeff's, that did for all of them.

Why? How?

She told Dave to lick her instead of telling him to lick Jen while she told him what to do.

Madness for all involved.

Lynne will never find anyone to really love her till she stops her juvenile attitude to life.

In particular feeling love and concern for another person, as Jeffery did for Jen never ever needs physical expression.

It took years before I found that whenever I noticed another woman's beauty my wife got really insecure, not knowing that it was the same as when she looked at other peoples things. You can think 'nice' it doesn't mean you have any intention of taking it.

If Dave & Lynne had learned to listen and talk about sex it would never have gone wrong for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Jeffery

Jeffery went in to break up the marriage between Dave and Jen in the first place. Should have been put down like a lame horse!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.

SIMILAR Stories