My Name is Nym

Story Info
He Rescued Her And Then She Stripped For The Crowd.
11.5k words
4.81
12.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers

[As most of my stories do, this one starts out slow. This is intentional because many people here actually enjoy a story with sex, as compared to just raw sex. If you want to skip the story part, just scroll through about halfway. That is where the story gets hot.]

"LET GO OF ME, you son of a bitch!" It was almost a scream, and it challenged my normal "live and let live" policy. I walked the fifty feet to the alley and peeked around the corner. It was the classic scene from a bad movie. Two men were holding a woman against the concrete block wall, and a third man was standing in front of her. I watched for a second as the man in front of her reached out with both hands and grabbed her tits, and he wasn't being gentle about it. She reacted in a predictable manner and struggled to get loose but couldn't overcome the combined strength of two men. So she did what any woman would do in the circumstances -- she spit in his face. When he pulled back his hand to hit her, I decided I couldn't remain uninvolved any longer.

"Hey! Let her go!" It wasn't much, but it was all that came to mind. The three men looked at me as if bored, but the look of hope I saw in her eyes motivated me. No, it inspired me. So I straightened my back and walked into the alley. I had no idea what I was prepared to do, but I figured I could bluff my way forward.

"We don't hit ladies in my town." I tried to sound threatening but my efforts almost made me laugh.

Seriously. I am five feet and ten inches tall and weigh just short of one hundred eighty pounds. I was about to reach forty-five, with my birthday less than a week away. I work out frequently so I can say that my body is quite muscular, but it was cold outside and my winter coat hid most of those muscles. Besides, I like my face and I didn't want it to get messed up. Now, facing three men, each of which was taller than me and outweighed me by at least twenty pounds, all I could do was bluff.

"Your town? Who are you, John Wayne?" The sarcasm in his voice was obvious, as was the disdain in his eyes. I decided to follow my own lead, as stupid as I was sounding.

"John Wayne is twice my size and dead. Didn't you know that?" I tried to act unconcerned and grinned at the man as he turned toward me in a menacing posture. But he looked confused for a moment so I just went with it. He growled a comment.

"You said this was your town." I could see the two bullies holding the woman against the block wall relax their grip slightly, apparently interested.

"Yes, I did." I grinned at them, trying to seem friendly while still threatening them by the glare in my eyes. And then I remembered it was after ten in the evening and no one could see my grin or my glare in the dark alley.

"I meant that I was the sheriff and you don't hit a woman in anger while I am sheriff." For a second, I wondered if these guys were stupid enough to buy all this. The three of them exchanged looks and then the one who seemed to be the leader gave me a sneer that I am sure he reserved for stupid little men who thought three to one odds were normal.

"You don't look like the sheriff. Where is your uniform? Where is your gun?" For a moment, I hoped rather than believed that he was hesitating.

"It is under my coat. And so is my gun." This time I squared my shoulders and gave him my meanest glare, which wasn't very mean at all, but apparently it was just enough. The man stepped back and raised his hands as if in mock surrender.

"Sorry, sheriff. She made me angry and I just wanted to scare her. I wasn't going to hit her." And I was amazed when the two men released their grip on her and the three of them just walked away. They disappeared around the corner and, I assumed, continued down the street. I tried to keep the surprise off my face and the relief out of my voice when I turned to her.

"Are you okay?" I stepped up to her and took her shoulders in my hands, looking closely at her for the first time. And my jaw nearly hit the ground.

In front of me stood a beautiful woman of about forty. Her green eyes were striking, even in the dim light that barely lit the alley. She had dark, almost black hair which hung in curls halfway down her back. She was shorter than me, at least three inches shorter. If I had to guess, I would guess that she weighed about a hundred forty pounds and every one of those pounds were in the right place. She was very shapely with what seemed like C-Cup boobs, a slender waist and a really tight ass.

She wore the classic "little black dress" but with a twist. The material was nearly transparent lace that showed her equally lacy bra and tiny thong. The dress showed plenty of soft curves in the exposed cleavage, almost but not quite enough to be slutty. But her large nipples seemed hard enough to tear their way through the material.

In short, she was smoking hot!

She looked at me for about three seconds and then inhaled loudly, as if gasping for breath. She smiled weakly as she slowly let out her breath.

"Thank you. I am not sure what you saved me from, but whatever they had planned was probably not going to be pleasant. I have been slapped before while on a date, but that was usually part of the role-playing. Tonight was a fist and not an open hand, and tonight we were not role-playing." And she paused long enough to wrap her arms around her shivering body. Immediately, I did what I should have already done -- I took off my coat and wrapped it around her. She looked at my gray sweater and tight jeans and grinned.

"Doesn't look like a sheriff's uniform to me." I laughed quietly.

"And not to anyone else, either. I suspect it was my reference to a gun that was more of a concern to them. Cop or not, a gun can kill you and I suspect they just didn't want to run the risk that I was packing." I snugged my jacket a little tighter around her shoulders, trying to keep from staring at her exposed cleavage but failing at it.

"Listen, my favorite pub is right around the corner. Why don't we get you inside and warmed up?" I almost pulled her as I spoke, and felt a little guilty at my selfish request. Under the pretense of chivalry, I was suggesting we visit the pub because I was now the one who was cold. And besides, I really wanted to get my jacket off of her so I could get a better look. She looked incredibly sexy in the dim alley and I was confident that she would be even more sexy under the lights of the pub.

Once inside, it was obvious that I was right. She was incredibly sexy and quite beautiful. And others in the pub agreed. Angie, my favorite server, had just walked up and smiled first at me and then at the woman at my table.

"Well, Jeff, what did you do to get a date with such a beautiful woman? You lose a bet or something, sweetie?" This last was directed to my guest and all three of us grinned at her words. Then Angie looked pointedly at the beautiful woman sitting across from me at my table.

"Don't worry about Jeff. Under all that bluster there really is a good guy hiding." And she looked at us for a moment as she waited for our order. I asked for an Amberbock and then looked at my guest. She asked about the house wine and apparently wasn't satisfied with it.

"Do you carry anything from Honig?" She smiled at the nod she received. "How about their Savignon Blanc?" And she smiled even wider at the second nod she received, so she ordered a glass. Finally, she turned that dazzling and very sexy smile on me.

"So you are Jeff?" I smiled and stuck out my hand.

"Jeff Winters, protector of beautiful women." She laughed and took my hand with a grip that was more firm than I expected.

"My name is Nym. Nym Sanders. And you are my hero." I had to chuckle at that.

"No, ma'am, I am not a hero. Hell, I didn't do anything but say a few words and most of them were lies." I was almost embarrassed at how little I deserved the title. I looked at her for a few seconds, doing everything in my power to limit myself to her eyes.

"So, is Nym short for something?" I hesitated, losing the battle over where my eyes landed. Her soft flesh spoke of lust and temptation and I could see just the edge of the puckered areola on her left tit peeking above all that lace. A full two seconds later, when my self-control returned, I looked up and realized that she knew I had been staring at her awesome cleavage. To my relief, her grin suggested she didn't mind. She took a second to consider her answer, and then spoke one word.

"Yes." No explanation, just the one word. She gazed into my eyes, a cool expression on her face, for another couple of seconds, and then the server was there with our drinks. I told her we would probably be ordering something to eat so she just stood there waiting for our order. I picked up my beer and proposed a toast.

"To damsels in distress. May they be forever rescued." And without any hesitation, Nym added to the toast.

"And to our heroes. May they always be around when they are needed." We clinked glasses and then enjoyed our respective drinks.

"Damsels? Heroes? Care to share?" Angie grinned, looking from one of us to the other and then back. I gave a quick glance to Nym, and then inhaled to answer but Nym beat me to it.

"I was attacked by three men in the alley out back and Jeff rescued me." She paused and Angie interrupted.

"Really? Our Jeff, a hero? That is so cool." She grinned at me, enjoying the opportunity of jerking my chain. Nym continued as if Angie had said nothing.

"Yes, he played the role of John Wayne and intimidated them into leaving, and he never had to lay a hand on any of them." The two women almost giggled, acting like school girls.

"Seriously," she continued. "He stood up to them with confidence and they decided they didn't want to take him on. So they just left." Nym beamed at me, her eyes saying much, and the expression in Angie's eyes showed how proud she was of her frequent customer. I was becoming embarrassed at how much this all seemed like hero worship of a hero who didn't feel much like a hero at the moment. Angie spoke directly to Nym.

"Jeff is a regular around here, well-liked by everyone. So what you are telling me isn't really a surprise. He is one of the good guys, Nym." The two women exchanged smiles again, embarrassing me again. I tried to relieve my distress by redirecting the focus of the conversation.

"Nym, I am starving so I hope you came with an appetite. I recommend the fish and chips here; they are excellent. And their Shepherd's Pie is simply awesome." I felt like I was sounding awkward, so I decided to shut up.

Looking at Nym, I waited for her to say something. She seemed to examine the menu carefully, taking maybe half a minute, and then she ordered the Shepherd's Pie. I ordered the same thing and added a basket of batter-fried mushrooms. Angie wrote it all down and then headed back to the kitchen.

I looked at Nym again, this time making no attempt to hide where my eyes went. And I resolved that her nipples really were visible through the lacy bra and blouse. Barely, but still visible. After several seconds of enjoying the view, I looked up into Nym's eyes and saw her smiling at me. I fumbled for a couple of seconds, trying to decide how to apologize, and then decided to not try.

"I don't want to offend you, but I figure that if a woman wears an outfit like that, she expects to attract attention. And a woman as beautiful as you is used to the attention she attracts. So, if you don't mind, I am going to enjoy looking at the sexiest and most beautiful woman I have seen in years." I paused, hoping like hell that I hadn't pissed her off or scared her away. Her face was blank for a moment, and then a warm smile slowly spread across her face.

"Truthfully, I would be disappointed if you didn't look. As long as you aren't being rude, feel free to enjoy the scenery." We exchanged grins and I was surprised and impressed with her candor. I suspected that most women felt the same way but would never admit it aloud, and I decided that I wanted to get to know Nym much better.

"So, Nym, do you live around here?" I loved watching her eyes. Since coming inside, the lights of the pub caused her green eyes to sparkle.

"Actually, I live across town. I have never been to this pub, but I was invited out for supper and I was looking forward to eating here." I saw a potential problem with her comment so I had to inquire.

"Oh? Does that mean another man is about to show up and whisk you away from me?" I discovered that I was more disappointed than I expected, but she shook her head no.

"Actually, no. The man who invited me out tonight was one of the three men from outside." The surprise on my face was real and I made no attempt to hide it from her.

"One of those three pigs had the good taste to ask you out? That surprises me." I gazed deeply into her eyes to see her response.

"Actually, the question you really wanted to ask was, why would I have said yes to any of them." She grinned at me and I had to grin back at her. I was beginning to like the woman inside the spectacular body a lot.

"Truthfully, that is a question I would never ask of a woman. I have found that most women say yes to men I would never have predicted, and for all sorts of reasons I would never have considered. As my mother used to say, there is no accounting for taste." Nym laughed out loud at my comment.

"Yes, we women are complex and unpredictable creatures." We both laughed at her comment. She paused for a moment and then continued.

"Truthfully, normally I would never have given the time of day to any of the three." There was an unreadable expression in her eyes and I waited for more of an explanation. Her explanation surprised me.

"Honestly, I was just plain horny. I have no other excuse." As I considered her words, I felt myself get hard. I offered a comment that I would never have offered had it not been for her admission.

"Well, I suspect that would not have been a problem any more after tonight." I grinned, but I had no explanation as to why, and she returned my grin.

"Yes, I think that would have been a good bet to make, although I believe the enjoyment would have been quite temporary." She peered closely at me for several seconds, a mysterious expression on her face, and then continued.

"I think I should offer you an explanation before we go much further." I was quick to stop her.

"Nym, you owe me no explanation. Your social life is your business and not mine. I just consider myself to be fortunate to share some time with you this evening, and I hope to have this evening repeated again soon." I believed there was hope in both my words and my eyes, but what I was sure about was the hope in my pants that thankfully she couldn't see. Nym peered closely at me for several seconds and then seemed to make a decision.

"No, I think an explanation would make the evening much more enjoyable. It would open the possibilities." She gave me a smile full of mystery and I found myself getting intrigued.

"My name really is Nym. My mother gave it to me, believing it was going to be predictive, sort of an explanation of what was to come. She believed her family had a history that was going to be repeated in me." She looked at me for several seconds again.

"Terry, my date for the evening, brought along his friends without warning me. When he introduced them, he said he wanted them to see that what he said about me was true. And then he told them to leave. Instead, I suggested that they stay for a while. When he asked me why, I suggested that the four of us go around back. When we got there, I turned around and leaned against the wall as I flipped up my skirt. With my ass exposed to the cold of the night and the heat in their eyes, my date got pissed. He said he just wanted to introduce me and not share me. And I said he would be rude to not share what had been offered. He was immediately pissed at me and said he would teach me a lesson. That was when you showed up." She hesitated for a second, searching my face for a reaction, which I was trying so hard to not show.

"You see, Jeff, Nym is short for nymphomaniac. I have spent thousands of dollars in therapy in an attempt to learn how to control my urges. But I really do like sex, and I really do want sex all the time. I have tried dating, but men seem to fear having their fantasies lived out. Most men want sex several times a day, and then they get tired of it after a few weeks. But I don't get tired of it, Jeff. Ever. And most men want a woman who exposes herself in public, and then they object when it is done outside of their control. But I love to be seen. And most men would love a threesome but they want to control who that third person is.

"So I have a history of many men but only short relationships. I just wanted to be honest with you before this goes any further." Just then, Angie brought our food and the conversation was interrupted just when it was getting interesting. For the next half hour, we ate our food and engaged in quite unimportant conversation. It was fun and interesting, and I learned a lot about her, but we were both stalling until we could continue what she had started.

Angie came and checked on us several times but we just ate and talked. Well, Nym just ate while I stared at Nym's outfit and the body barely hidden by that outfit. After what seemed like too long, the food was finished and the dishes were removed. And then Nym leaned back in her chair and took a long sip of her wine. Without a word, I signaled to Angie for another round of drinks and then leaned back in my own chair with a warm smile on my face.

"Nym, I want to thank you for sharing some things with me that I know must have been difficult. I am certain that it was hard for you to admit what you did. And I want you to know that I heard everything you said and that I will never share it with anyone else. Ever." I paused for a couple seconds, gazing warmly into Nym's eyes.

"And if you still feel comfortable, I would love for you to continue." Then I sat silent while I finished off my Amberbock. Nym looked intently at me for a moment and slowly inhaled and then exhaled.

"I came here tonight wanting sex. When my date finally realized what that involved, he became angry. He wanted sex with me, he just didn't plan on sharing me with his friends. You interrupted his reaction and I will always be thankful for that interruption. I have no idea what he was capable of, but with the help of his friends, I became concerned that I would spend the night in the hospital." She paused long enough to smile warmly at me. I returned her smile as she reached across the table and took my right hand in hers as a simple way of thanking me. A few seconds of silence followed and then I spoke.

"So you get off on exhibitionism." That was more a statement than a question, and she nodded her head.

"And you get off on sex in public." Another statement, and another nod.

"And you want sex several times a day, every day." She smiled and nodded one more time. This time I smiled back at her.

"So, what is the problem?" She had no expression for about two seconds and then burst out laughing. We both enjoyed the stress-relieving effect of humor for several seconds and then she leaned forward.

"The problem is in the thoughts of every man in my history the day we meet." She smiled again, this time with a winsome expression.

"And the fact that they all seem to forget those thoughts several days into a relationship." Still smiling, she let go of my hand and leaned back in her chair again. This time I reached out and took her hand.

"And I have a solution for you, Nym." She grinned at me, more than a little humor in her eyes..

"You do?" I nodded, looking like I had just won the lottery.

"Yes. Meet a man and spend a few days with him, until things are obviously not working with him. Then break off the relationship and meet a new man. Spend a few days with him and then break off that relationship. Meet other men for short relationships. Then, after a few months, get back together with that first man as if it is a new relationship. Keep half a dozen men on a list but only spend time with one at a time and only for a few days. Then break it off with him and take up with another on the list. Leave before the relationship gets old, and then get back with him after long enough that the relationship seems new and exciting again. Keep your Rolodex close and use it whenever you need to." I stopped speaking to let her reply, which she did after a few seconds.

TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers