My Name is Nym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I saw two women stroking each other's boobs. One had removed her top and tossed it over the chair next to her, and the other had simply lowered the top to her dress down to her waist. And they were sensuously stroking each other's body. I looked around and saw almost half of the customers touching or stroking or kissing or sucking on something. It was unbelievably erotic. Finally, I tore my eyes away from the people in the room and looked up to the woman onstage, just as she groaned loudly.

As I watched, she ran her fingers through her pubic hair, pulling it and playing with it, until she finally found her pussy. She played with her lips, first the full outer lips already engorged from her excitement, and then her inner lips, dark and rubbery and stretching out an inch or two. And then she spread her lips, showing the bright pink center of her sex. She ran a finger up and down her pussy a couple times, and then raised that finger to her lips, allowing the stage lights to sparkle and reflect off the juices coating her finger.

There was a collective groan from the room as she pushed her finger into her mouth to suck it clean. And then she slowly slid her hand back down to her pussy. This time she slid one finger inside and moved it around. Then she pushed a second finger in after the first one. And for maybe thirty seconds, she slid her fingers in and out, faster and faster. Then, suddenly, she froze, not moving at all, her mouth open in a silent scream. After several seconds, Nym seemed to gasp, inhaling deeply as if for the first time in several seconds.

Another collective groan came from the audience as everyone wondered if she had just cum or if she had just paused in her actions. Her voice interrupted the near silence in the pub, the soft tones of her voice matching the soft tones of the music.

"Mmmmm, that was so good, but that was not what I wanted. No, I want something more. You understand, don't you? You want something more, too. Women, you know what I mean. Sometimes your fingers are just fine, and even toys can be fun. But sometimes you want what only a man can give you. Right? Now let me see. Who will it be? Who will my man be tonight?"

She had stepped down off the stage and was slowly wandering around the pub, totally naked. She walked among the tables as if tracing what seemed to be a question mark on the floor, with the dot at the bottom bringing her right to my table. Gazing deep into my eyes, as if there was no one else in the room, she spoke directly to me but still using the microphone so everyone could hear her.

"What about you? Are you what I need? Will you do to me what only a man can do to me?" And she sat on my table, directly in front of me. Then she slowly leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs. It was easily the most erotic experience of my life. And everything seemed to be turning on the people around us, evidenced by all the moans and groans I heard.

I looked up at Nym and saw a warm and loving smile on her face. I tried to return her warm and loving smile, but somehow it morphed into a grin of lust and excitement. I looked around the room one more time. A few people weren't paying much attention to us because of their own sexual activities, but most of them were staring intently at Nym or me or both. More than a dozen people had approached our table to get a better view and that excited me even more. And then I turned to her pussy.

It was wet. No, it was actually drooling. A stream of pussy juices leaked down her lips to her ass and onto the table top. I realized I was missing out on her nectar and a thought hit me.

Waste is a terrible thing!

Immediately I leaned forward and lapped up what I could from the table, thrilled with her taste. Then I very gently licked her pussy, filling my mouth with her sweetness. With my tongue, I stroked her outer lips, swollen and engorged with passion. First one and then the other, over and over, I slowly licked her outer lips, loving her taste. I ran my fingers through her curly fur, pulling it and playing with it, as I licked her lips.

I love hair. It seems that women want to be individuals, even unique, in so many areas of their lives, but they have all joined the current attempt to render every pussy in America bald. Some women say that a bald pussy makes them feel cleaner. My reply to that is to take more showers. Well, it is their choice and I respect that, but I will always love hair. And Nym had hair. It was not as wild and bushy as some I have seen, but it was thick and luxuriant and I loved playing with it. And it gave my hands something to do while I used my tongue.

After spending a full minute on her outer lips, I focused on her inner lips. Where her outer lips were thick and swollen, her inner lips were thin and almost rubbery. And they were almost black, making me think again about the possibility of mixed blood in her ancestors. But inside she was the brightest pink that I had ever seen.

I licked her thin lips and I sucked on them, pulling on them with my lips. I spent several minutes playing with them in every way I could think of. And, of course, I continued to lap up her juices. There was a constant flow of juices. It may have been only a trickle, but it was constant, and I loved licking up every drop I could. I would lick her for several strokes and then thrust my tongue into her as deeply as I could. After several thrusts, I would go back to gently licking her. I would flatten my tongue and take long and slow strokes, starting near her asshole and running up to her clit without actually touching it.

After a couple of minutes of these slow strokes, Nym pulled her heels to her butt and spread her knees. This brought her asshole into easy reach. I took the hint and licked her puckered hole. She jerked and almost shouted, and the audience groaned loudly. So I did it again and heard the noises all around me. I licked her hole again, but this time spent quite some seconds there, enjoying Nym's cries of pleasure. I went back to the long strokes with my flattened tongue, but now I started with her asshole. Nym was groaning non-stop.

So far, I had avoided touching her clit, but I decided it was time. I pulled back an inch and hesitated, then planted my mouth directly on her clit. I sucked hard and she screamed. I licked her clit and then sucked on it again. And she screamed again. I sucked it into my mouth as far as I could and then almost pushed it out. Then I sucked it in again and pushed it back out. I developed an action almost like a cock sliding in and out of someone's mouth, and Nym loved it. She was making constant noises, ranging from groaning to shouting to other noises that I couldn't describe. So I decided to take things to the next level.

I shoved two fingers into her pussy while still licking and sucking her clit. This new action pulled another scream from her, as I expected. Slowly at first but with increasing speed, I pushed my fingers into her pussy as far as I could reach. From the noises she was making, I could tell she was going to cum again. I rotated my hand so my fingers could stroke the front of her pussy, what was now the top of her pussy as she lay on the table. I vigorously stroked her G-Spot while still licking and sucking her clit, and her noises got louder and louder.

Suddenly, she went silent. She arched her back to an impossible extent and froze in that position for several seconds. Then her body started quivering as her abdominal muscles moved in ripples. Nym screamed again.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Holy shit! I... Oh, shit! Ohmygod!" And then she collapsed flat on the table with a loud thud, her cries slowly diminishing until she fell silent.

I had slacked off on her clit, changing to a slow and gentle sucking, and it was difficult to keep my mouth on her clit as she tried to buck me off. Still, I had continued my stroking of her G-Spot during her spasms. Now I slowed all my actions to give her a chance to crest the mountain and come down the other side. But I kept up a slow and gentle stroking with my fingers because I wanted to see if I could make her cum again.

And, of course, I enjoyed her juices. It was no longer a trickle. She actually gushed more juices than I could lap up. She didn't squirt and there was no actual ejaculation, but she gushed so much that I couldn't get it all and the table top was covered, with more dripping to the floor. I gently sucked on her clit and I fucked her with my fingers and in another couple of minutes I could tell she was warming up again. I inserted a third finger, easy because she was so wet, and then I started jamming my fingers into her pussy like before.

Within seconds, she was bucking and quivering and shaking all over as she had what might have been the most intense orgasm I have ever seen. This time I stopped everything and let her recover. I leaned back in my chair and stared at her beautiful pussy, watching it quiver and pulsate every couple of seconds for another minute. I tried to wipe the sweat and cum off my face but there was just too much. Someone standing nearby handed me several napkins.

And the comments began. Someone on my left congratulated me for causing such excitement. A woman called out that she wanted to marry me. Several more voices proclaimed that I was an awesome lover. Through it all, I just stared at the incredibly beautiful and sexy woman in front of me, still laying across the table without saying anything.

Finally, after quite some minutes, Nym tried to sit up. She failed, settling instead for just propping herself up on her elbows. She looked at me with that warm and gentle smile again and I loved it. Working her way into a sitting position, she smiled at me again and then she spread her legs and looked down at her very wet pussy, stroking it with her fingers several times. Finally, she looked at me and gave me a sheepish grin.

"I thought I was going to drown you." Her grin widened and she looked around at all the people there. Her eyes came back to me and she grinned once again.

"I told you I liked to be watched." And she chuckled.

"Yes, sweet lady, you did. And I trust my first time with you met with your satisfaction." I returned her grin, a little pride showing in my eyes. All things considered, my first time in public went pretty well, I told myself. And with no warning, Nym jumped off the table and stood in front of me. I worked my way off my knees and stood in front of her because I wanted to kiss her. She slowly leaned forward and we gently kissed for several seconds, sharing her juices. She moaned loudly and then she pulled back.

"Your turn." Her quiet words were met with more moans and groans from the people who were still staring at Nym's beautiful naked body. She grabbed my shoulders and spun me around until my ass was sitting on the table where her ass was sitting just moments ago. The table was so wet I could feel her juices soak through my pants.

Nym dropped to her knees in front of me and grabbed for my belt buckle. In seconds she had my pants unfastened and unzipped. Then she yanked my pants and my boxers to my ankles in one smooth motion. I grinned. She has done that before, I told myself. And then I was paralyzed with fear as I realized that more than eighty people could see my dick. My very hard dick. My eight inches of ready to go cock. Instinctively, I covered myself with my hands and Nym laughed.

"Don't be bashful. I am going to give you the pleasures you so expertly gave me, and I am going to love doing it." She smiled up into my eyes and then she looked around.

"And these people are lucky enough to see what we do." There were some moans and some cheers for a few seconds. Angie, our server pushed her way through the crowd and handed us a couple bottles of water. We both guzzled half a bottle each.

When Nym thanked her, the warm expression they shared was both long and intense, and I wondered for the second time if the two of them were going to get together after closing tonight. Then I wondered if I was going to be lucky enough to watch. And then I wondered if I was going to be lucky enough to join in. Ah, the possibilities my imagination could create...

And then Nym swallowed my cock whole. No warm up, no kissing it, no licking it, she just opened her mouth wide and shoved it in until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I was impressed, once I got over the shock. I mean, I am no porn star, but I am just over eight inches long and quite thick. In fact, there have been several women in my past who just couldn't get the thing in their mouths, to my great disappointment.

But long and thick didn't seem to slow Nym down at all, and she got to work on sucking my cock. As most women do, she pulled back until my cock was almost outside of her mouth, and then pushed forward again and buried her nose in my hair. I could feel at least two inches of boner penetrate her throat. No gag reflex here, I chuckled to myself.

It became obvious very quickly that Nym loved to suck cock. She went down on me with energy and enjoyment, and the pleasure was incredible. I felt the familiar tingling that signaled I was about to cum entirely too quickly. I had wanted to stretch out her blowjob as long as possible, but I had been too turned on to last very long. So I gently pushed her away. She moaned, a frown on her face, and the audience moaned with her. I looked long and hard into her eyes.

"Nym, you are doing incredibly well, but I really want to feel myself inside you. Would that be okay?" She grinned and quickly nodded, and jumped up on the table with the same energy she had been blowing me two seconds before.

I looked down at that beautiful pussy and watched as more juices trickled from her pussy to her ass and then onto the table. I pushed the head of my cock against that trickle and rubbed it up and down a couple times. Then I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy for the first time. It was awesome.

I mean, it is always awesome pushing my cock into a warm and wet pussy. There is nothing in the world like it and nothing in the world measures up to it. But there was clearly something special about pushing into Nym. I couldn't explain it but I clearly loved it.

I bottomed out and just waited for a moment with my cock pressed against her cervix. I smiled down at her without moving for a few seconds, and leaned in to gently kiss her.

"I just wanted to savor our first fuck." Nym smiled widely and returned my kiss, showing her appreciation. I held still for several more seconds and then pulled back an inch. I pushed forward, gently pressing against her cervix, loving the fact that I was almost totally inside her. And I began long and slow strokes, pulling almost completely out and the pushing back in. It took a few seconds and I got used to the range of motion that was possible. And then I made it happen.

I began fucking her hard. I accelerated into pounding her, even though I knew I would not last long doing that. Nym was making a cute noise, almost a chirping sound, with each thrust. I could hear the moans and groans of the crowd but I ignored them. I was focused on Nym and her pleasure and I was praying that I could last long enough to make her cum one more time.

A few more seconds of pounding her pussy and she came. I had never had a woman cum without warning before. I could always sense some warning signs, some indication that her pleasure was cresting. But Nym came without warning, and it was awesome.

She bowed up like before and I loved watching her stomach muscles ripple with her contractions. But this time her pussy muscles grabbed my cock and squeezed it and massaged it and rippled around it. It was awesome. And it made me cum.

I shouted my released and felt her juices and my juices join each other in an attempt to maximize our pleasures.

And then it was over.

Don't get me wrong. I continued to slowly fuck her for at least another thirty seconds. And her pussy muscles continued to squeeze and massage my cock that entire time. And I took several seconds to pump into her glorious pussy what seemed like gallons of cum. But the anticipation of the greatest fuck of my life was met and it was suddenly over, allowing me to get beyond the mental hype my mind had built up and just enjoy the fuck.

I slowly pumped her pussy and we gazed deeply into each other's eyes. For a moment, I felt a high level of emotions from this woman, stirring my heart and bringing tears to my eyes. More than the cheering audience, this woman's sexual passion and energy touched me. It was awesome. She was awesome!

I knew I wanted to fuck her again. And again. And again!

I pulled out of her, looking down to watch the cum ooze out of her pussy and onto the table top. I noticed she was watching it too, and she gave me a self-conscious grin.

"We made all that?" I laughed and nodded.

"And more. There is still a gallon or so in your pussy and a lot has already drained to the floor." We both grinned at that, and she dipped a finger into the thick fluid, picking up a dollop and holding it up for everyone to see. Then she slowly stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. There were several moans from the people around, and I found myself contributing loudly. And then Nym shocked me.

She jumped off the table and turned to face it. Then she bent over and pressed her lips to the large pool of cum. Making a lot of noise, she began slurping up the cum. It took several seconds to clean up all that cum and the room was making all kinds of noises as the people pressed forward to get a better view. I saw a dozen cell phones being held high above the heads to get a better vantage point. And I got hard again from watching Nym clean the table.

Finally, she was satisfied with her efforts and she stood up. She opened her mouth to show me how much cum she had slurped up, and then she turned around and gave the audience the same view. Finally she closed her mouth and I could see she was preparing to swallow. But Angie stopped her first.

"Share?" It was a single word but it spoke volumes. Nym grinned as much as she could without losing the huge mouthful of cum, and Angie tilted her head. Nym opened her lips slightly, allowing a huge dollop of cum to drain into Angie's mouth. Then Angie stood up and Nym stooped slightly and tilted her head. Angie returned the favor, giving Nym the shared cum. Then the two women straightened and looked at each other and Angie wore a petulant frown.

"Now you have it all." Her pouting expression was obviously exaggerated for the viewing audience, but I enjoyed it just the same. Once more Angie stooped slightly and tilted her head to the right, allowing Nym to release an even larger amount of our combined cum into Angie's mouth. The two women stood tall and looked at each other. Then they swallowed in an exaggerated, almost cartoon-like manner. The entire room must have groaned at the actions of the two women, with me adding more than my share of groans.

It was an awesome ending to an incredible evening.

I picked up my clothes, feeling like that was anti-climactic after such an exciting evening. I watched as Angie picked up her clothes, enjoying how her boobs bounced and swayed with her actions. In the background, I heard Angie explain that the show was over and the pub was closing. Angie looked around for a couple of seconds, and then raised her hands in a victory celebration. The pub exploded in applause and comments. Nym turned to me and I wrapped my arms around her naked body, feeling her hard nipples stab my naked flesh. My cock had been hard for quite some seconds, and it pressed against her pussy lips while her muff tickled my cock.

I looked down into Nym's eyes and thought that the evening couldn't get any better. And then I felt someone grab my hand. I turned and saw Angie press a key into my hand.