My Name is Raquel Ch. 04

Story Info
Raquel is introduced to Crystal.
4.7k words
4.74
10.9k
12

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I'm glad that so many of you are enjoying Raquel's stories. As I mentioned in my profile, I have written and rewritten these fantasies over and over in my head for years. A few of you may not like where Raquel's been or where she may be going in the future, but i hope you can still find something you like about her. In my mind, she is pure of heart, means to hurt no one and everyone she encounters loves her. Here is the next story in her saga.

***********

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser. I started out as a thirty-something guy with a fetish for masturbating with and in panties. I was caught lying on top of my panty collection spread out all over the master bed wearing panties and masturbating by my stepdaughter, Jessica.

Jessica and I started swapping panties back and forth. On nights she didn't have to work and my wife, Allison, was out with her childhood friend, Crystal, we would get together, model lots of different panties for each other and watch each other masturbate.

Jessica eventually saw Raquel in me and transformed me into her. I began dressing in all varieties of lingerie, stockings, garter belts, teddies, camisoles, and bras, not just panties. She taught me the finer arts of makeup, wearing and walking in heels, speaking like a girl, and most importantly acting like a girl in bed, eating her pussy like a real lesbian, sucking her strap-on dildo, and taking it in my manpussy. Whenever Jessica bought a new bra and panty set, she made sure to buy me my own A-cup bra. Unbeknownst to me, Jessica and Allison literally had NO secrets.

So, one night, Allison surprised me by asking me to become Raquel. She embraced my transformation and encouraged me to become the best girl I could. I threw out all of my men's underwear and always wore at least a pair of panties and stockings under my regular clothes. I loved weekends the most, though, when I could transform for two full days. Our sex life was filled with sexy underwear, pussy licking, and dildos or butt plugs in my ass.

In addition to wearing lingerie, I started fully dressing. I was extremely lucky that I was practically the same size as both Jessica and Allison, and with a careful diet and exercise regime, I was able to trim down a little, tighten my butt a little, and fit into their clothes even better. My feet were even the same size. So, I basically started with a full wardrobe: cocktail dresses, minidresses, sun dresses, skirts, blouses, sweaters, skinny jeans, flats, platform sandals, stiletto-heeled pumps and boots. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

Except for my daily panties and stockings, that now replaced all of my old, boring cotton briefs and boxer briefs, in the top drawer of my dresser, I still kept everything else in Jessica's room, my lingerie, my wigs, my makeup, and everything else that I used to transform into Raquel. It's not that transforming in front Allison made me uncomfortable, it was just that I enjoyed having a special space where I could become Raquel. Plus, I liked surprising her with whatever look I chose to come up with. Sometimes I would become slutty Raquel, sometimes sexy Raquel, sometimes innocent Raquel.

On a few weekends, we had even been out while I was fully transformed and gone on shopping trips (A girl can't have too much lingerie, lipstick, jewelry, or too many clothes, can she? In case you couldn't tell, other than putting on panties, my favorite part of transforming was applying lipstick.). I was nervous the first time, even with Allison's assurance that everything would be ok. Then I thought, Heck! In the past, when I was just into panties, I had gathered the courage to walk into Victoria's Secret, browse the different styles and colors and buy my own panties, while dressed as a man, never trying to give some obviously lame excuses to the sales girls about shopping for a gift for my wife. One look at the enjoyment I got from just holding a pair and they would have seen straight through them anyway.

Sure I got some looks, but I was never laughed at or sneered at by fellow shoppers or store clerks on our little shopping expeditions. The looks were like, "Damn, she's so beautiful." So, to the stores we went. I did get more than my share of stares, but Allison insured me that it was because I was more than passable, I was a hot chick and the stares were because the men and women both wanted me. On the rare exception when we would run into someone Allison and I knew, she would just introduce me as Raquel, a friend from out of town. Not one of them was the wiser or recognized me as her husband.

One Saturday afternoon, Allison and I were just lounging around. I was wearing the first pair of panties I had ever owned, some black bikini briefs, the ones from Victoria's Secret with the white lace around the leg openings and the little white bow on the waistline near my navel. They had held up well and held a special place in my heart.

I was also wearing black stockings, a black satin waist shaper, and a black strapless bra. Over that I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a thick grey off-the-shoulder sweater (hence the strapless bra) with a wide belt around my waist to accentuate my new figure. On my feet, I had a pair of black velvet flats. Comfortable clothes for just kicking around the house.

My makeup was full. I had chosen blue eyeshadow and had just recently learned how to apply false eyelashes, so I was wearing some of those. My lipstick was a wine color. My wig was black and was cut and styled like Jennifer Anniston's hair. I always glued my wigs on using an adhesive often used in theater.

The night before, Allison and I had treated ourselves to mani/pedies and I had chosen a polish for both my fingers and toes, in a deep red, that matched my lipstick.

The girls working in the salon had chatted away in Korean, while working on us. I'm certain that, despite my ability to fool most people when transformed, these girls were unusually observant and their chatter was about the transvestite having her nails done. But, actually, I felt like I got special treatment. Allison always joked that they always spent extra time on me to make sure they did a perfect job.

Back to Saturday.

I was wearing a special piece of jewelry, my favorite, that Allison had bought for me since Raquel became part of our lives, a small gold charm in the shapes of a heart and an infinity sign interwoven hanging on an almost invisibly thin chain. More than anything, this symbol represented our relationship. Also, at Jessica's encouragement, I had gotten my ears pierced. Again, so that the jewelry in the house could be shared by us all, just like the lingerie, shoes and clothes. I had some gold studs in the new holes in my lobes. I also added five gold bangle bracelets to complete the look.

So there we were just relaxing on the couch, sipping on glasses of Sauvignon Blanc (did you ever notice that it was little things, like a lipstick print on a wine glass that sometimes made you feel girly?).

Allison's phone had been vibrating every few seconds, it seemed. Finally I playfully asked her who had been interrupting our peaceful afternoon with all of that texting. She said it had been Crystal. I should have known.

Then, the doorbell rang. "As a matter of fact, that's her." I panicked and headed towards the bedroom. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"I don't want her to see me like this. She'll recognize me."

What came out of her mouth, next, shocked me. "Don't be silly. She knows about Raquel and wanted to see you, for herself."

I didn't know what to say or do. I was frozen with irrational fear. How much did Crystal know? What would she think of me? Would she be disgusted, or cruel?

The doorbell rang again. Allison asked, "Well, are you going to let her in, or what?"

Then, I thought, "Who cares? I'm Raquel and I'm not ashamed. Allison loves me. Jessica loves me. I love me." For as long as Allison and Crystal had known each other, Allison probably knew Crystal better than anyone in the world and if she thought Crystal would accept me as Raquel, everything would be okay. I trusted Allison.

Still, I trepidatiously walked towards the door.

I walked into the foyer. I was trembling when I opened the door. There stood Allison's childhood friend, all 5'7", 125 lbs of her, with her long-straight auburn hair to her shoulder blades, mischievous green eyes, supple lips, and wonderful 34C tits.

I didn't know what to expect, from me, especially. But my inner girl took over and I invited Crystal in, held out my hand, and said, "Hi Crystal, I'm Raquel."

She ignored my outstretched hand and squealed, "Don't be silly! Come here, Raquel, I've been dying to meet you!" She bear-hugged me, squishing me against her plump tits in a warm embrace. I grew more comfortable and returned the hug.

"Step back and let me see you." She gazed at me, top to bottom. "Spin around." I gave a little twirl. "Allison's description didn't give you justice. You look so delicious, I could just eat you up!" I blushed. I wasn't shocked and didn't take her literally, this was just typical Crystal.

I took her hand and said, "Come on, Allison's in the den." And led her through the house.

When we got to the den, Allison said, "See, what did I tell you?"

Crystal answered, "Girlfriend, I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes. Although, you know, she has always been such a sweetie. I just can't get over how gorgeous she is."

"Check out that figure and that face."

"I know! She's a natural beauty!"

"Hello! I'm right here! You're making me blush."

They laughed.

I asked Crystal if she would like a glass of wine.

"I'm breathing, aren't I?" Again, typical Crystal. She always exuded such a joi de vivre.

I went to the bar and poured her a glass. We sat around, finished another bottle of wine and talked about girl stuff. Crystal was particularly interested in finding out everything about Raquel's background. I grew extremely comfortable sharing Raquel's story and was truly enjoying just being one of the girls.

Then Crystal said, "Raquel, sweetie, we've got something to share with you, too." The mood grew somber.

"Crystal was my first and only love, until I met you," Allison said next. "We lost our virginity to each other, too."

"What do you mean? Like, were you lesbians?"

"Honey, Crystal is transgendered."

I couldn't believe my ears or my eyes.

"She was born, Christopher. When we were both little kids, she liked my stuff more than the things her parents bought for her. So whenever we were together, she would wear my underwear and clothes. It never occurred to me that there was anything was wrong with that. As we got older, she began to realize she was a girl trapped in a boy's body, so she became Crystal when it was just the two of us. When she was 18, she told her family, and surprisingly, they accepted her."

Crystal spoke up, "Your wife, Allison, has been the one true friend my entire life, though. We've shared everything. I've been hesitant to go full post-op, but I did get this nice set of implants when I was 20." She held her hand under her breasts and jiggled them at me.

It was a lot to take in and process. "Do you two still, you know, have sex?"

"No. When you and I were dating in college and I realized it was getting serious, Crystal and I had a talk. She understood how much I loved you and she let me go. I can't say it was easy for either of us. However, Crystal and I have remained in love, too, if that makes sense. I think my feelings for you came from loving Crystal all that time. When I found out about Raquel, I was upset at first, but Crystal set me straight. She's the one who really understood what you might be struggling with. Does that make any sense?"

I was shocked, to say the least. But I had had my secrets. For the entire time I had known Allison I had kept my secrets and my desires locked up. I knew that the two of them had been close, I just didn't ever realize how close.

Or maybe like the situation between Allison and me, the signs had always been there. Ever since I had revealed Raquel to Allison, she had been nothing but supportive and we had tried so many new things. I thought of what we might do now. I spoke up, "So where do we go from here?"

"We go wherever this takes us. I'll let you decide."

It only took me a moment to realize that the three of us were all truly meant for each other in a convoluted way. I stood up. "Come here, both of you." We stood together, I reached an arm around each of them and squeezed them tightly.

I raised my glass of wine and toasted, "To us, and wherever it leads!" They grabbed their wine glasses and clinked them together, "To us!" I grabbed Allison and kissed her long and hard. Then I surprised Crystal by grabbing her and kissing her just as deeply and passionately.

We sat back down on the sofa and Crystal began asking me about what I liked about being Raquel and what I thought I might like to try. They made it so easy to open up. We were sitting together, me in the middle, on the sofa and maybe because of the wine, we got closer and closer.

At some point, Allison put her hand on my right knee and squeezed. Crystal put her hand on my left knee and squeezed. Allison said, "Let's go into the bedroom." I looked over at Crystal. She stared into my eyes, hungrily.

"Okay. Let's go," I replied.

Allison stood, took my hand and led the way. Crystal gave my butt a playful slap, and said, "Yeah, silly, it's just us girls! Let's have some fun!" and gave me a wink.

Once we got into the bedroom, Crystal said, "Let's see what you've got, Cutie Pie!" She unbuckled the belt from around my waist and helped me pull the sweater over my head. Allison leaned back on the bed pillows and watched.

Crystal told me to sit on the edge of the bed. I sat down and she pulled off the flats I was wearing, then, one leg at a time, grabbed the ankles of my skinny jeans and slowly pulled them off. I was sitting there in my stockings, panties, waist shaper, and strapless bra. I had painted toenails showing through my stockings, painted fingernails, full makeup, jewelry and a wig. Crystal growled, "Raaaawr!" "Stand up again and work it, chick!"

"Wait! Put these on." She walked over to the open closet and grabbed a pair of black 5-inch stilettos. "Sit!" I sat back down and she knelt in front on me and slid a shoe on each stockinged foot. Then slowly ran her hands up my legs, stopping before reaching my crotch.

"Ok, strut for me, Raquel!" Her commands weren't so much commands, but encouragement. She was encouraging me to be comfortable and to enjoy being the girl I was destined to be. I sensed that she really understood me.

I proceeded to put on a show for her and Allison. I strutted away, swinging my hips and strutted back, like I was stalking them. "That's what I'm talking about, Sister!" She wolf-whistled. I was getting into it, twirling and dancing, stripper music playing in my head.

"Okay, sit back down. Now it's my turn." Crystal proceeded to put on one hell of a striptease. She put one foot, then the other up on the bed, right between my legs, her toes nudging my clitty and unzipped and pealed off her thigh-high boots.

Then she stood next to me, and said, "Unzip me." The zipper was on the side of her tight leather skirt. With trembling hands, I reached out and pulled the zipper down. She stepped away, let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. She seductively slipped out of her short leather jacket and pulled her top over her head.

Her beige stockings were next. And after each one of them was removed, she threw them in my face and laughed.

She backed up to me to have me unclasp her bra. She pulled it toward the front and let it hit the floor, too. She spun around flashing her titties at me and turned away again, giggling. She was enjoying herself. As was I. Lastly, she hooked her thumbs in the side of her leopard-print panties, wiggled her hips, and when they were free, let them drop.

She backed up until her ass was right in front of me and started giving me a lap dance, grinding her tush against me. All I can say is that, years of practicing edging is the only thing that kept me from spraying cum all over this beautiful girl's buns.

She moved back to the center of the room and gyrated and pumped her hips. She faced away from me the whole time as she wiggled her but and reached behind her self and played with her ass. I would have loved to know what stripper music was playing in her head. I had learned how to be a girl by watching girls all my life and filing things like this away in my head and she was giving me one hell of a lesson.

I suddenly realized that I had been so entranced by Crystal, I hadn't noticed Allison undressing. She was sitting there on the bed, with her hand down the front of her panties and looked as mesmerized by Crystal's striptease as I was. She caught me looking at her and asked, "How are you enjoying the show so far?" I took her wrist and pulled her hand out of her pussy and licked her fingers clean. That was my answer.

I couldn't believe how fortunate I was that my wife had brought this special person into our bed and wanted to share her with me. I turned back to Crystal. She finished up another lap dance with a couple more grinds of her tush against my groin. She stood up off my lap and took a few steps away, shaking that ass and dancing. Then she slowly turned around. I found my self staring at a real flesh and blood 7-inch cock.

It was just like something out of the stories I had jerked off to many times over the years and looked better than anything I had seen in the videos.

"Raquel? Say something. Anything."

"Group hug!" I called.

We all got up and hugged each other, Crystal's cock poking me in the leg. "We're one messed up trio of bitches. I'm glad we have each other," I said.

"Raquel, I think you like what you see," Allison pointed down. My man-clitty was tenting my panties. How could I not.

Our embrace broke. "May I?" I put my hand near Crystal's clit, wanting to touch it.

"Please, do." It was Allison who responded.

I pushed Crystal around and had her sit on the edge of the mattress.

In a trance, I knelt before Crystal and took her circumcised cock in my hands. I held it like the delicate flower it was. I gave it a gentle squeeze and was rewarded with a glistening droplet of precum.

With just the tip of my tongue, I licked it up. Mmmmm.

I began to softly stroke it. Slowly I directed it towards my painted lips. I gazed at the bulbous purple head where I would first let my lips come to rest.

I followed by planting kisses up and down it, leaving lipstick outlines of my lips all over it.

I continued pumping it, wanting more precum.

Then, just the tip was in my mouth. I suckled it like a newborn on its mother's teat.

I tasted more of her natural lubrication and sucked like I was sucking on a straw.

"Stop being such a tease," Crystal moaned.

I took more of her clit in my mouth, and feeling the soft hardness of it on my tongue. It felt like a velvet stone.

"More!"

Now it was time to suck in as much of her hard clitty as I could take. Hopefully all of my practice with Jessica's and Allison's strap-ons would finally pay off. Slowly my lips slid down over her shaft until I had taken four or so of her seven inches of glorious ladycock. I looked at her and locked eyes. I sucked her faster and faster, deeper and deeper. I wanted to taste every last part of her cock and I wanted to feel her spunk exploding into my mouth and I wanted to drink in all of her. I swallowed and relaxed my throat letting her head slip down into it. I let my throat muscles milk her cock, letting more precum just go right down.

12