My Name is Raquel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced over to see that the Allison had stuck two fingers into her pussy. As I deepthroated Crystal, Allison gasped. Crystal moaned as I took all of her cock. I licked all the way around the head and gazed up at her perfect surgically enhanced tits and her long auburn hair falling over her shoulders. Inside my mouth, I ran my tongue up and down her shaft and lingered on her pee pee hole. I felt her shudder and I heard her cry out.

I had given myself to them completely and avidly, I sucked Crystal until I knew she was about to reach her orgasm. I pulled my mouth away and held it open a couple of inches from her throbbing cock. I steadied the rod to make sure the spunk would hit its target. Crystal then gave me four generous spurts of spunk and I caught them all in my mouth. It was warm and musky. I relished the taste and texture. i loved the way it coated my tongue and the insides of my mouth. As the final one hit me, I glanced over and saw Allison's body buckle and lock, as she came too. She shook as the climax ripped through her.

I got up off my knees. I kissed Crystal, spitting a little of her jism into her own mouth. Then I walked over to Allison and we kissed for a few minutes, snowballing the rest, tongues wrestling for the last drop.

We laid together on the bed, the three of us, more than a little exhausted. "This girl can suck a dick," Crystal joked.

"I knew she'd be good on the real thing," Allison said.

"I hope I can have it often, now that we've gotten that first awkward BJ out of the way," I pleaded.

"Girlfriend, what's ours is yours," they replied together.

"What about your little clitty?" Crystal asked. "You haven't cum."

"I know what makes her cum." Allison said. "You know what to do, Raquel." She pulled down my panties and put a pillow under my butt and said, "Spread 'em." I spread my legs, giving access to my manpussy to whomever was ready.

"May I?" Crystal asked Allison.

"What's mine is yours, Love. Let me help."

Allison grabbed our lube and began working my hole with her fingers. In no time, I was ready.

Crystal's clit had returned to its splendid 7-inch hardness. It was about the same length and girth as Jessica's, Allison's, and my double-ended strap-on. She climbed between my spread legs. I reached down between us and guided her cock to my asshole. She held it in place until her head slid past my defenses.

She continued pushing and was soon balls deep inside me. Allison reached over and grabbed a nipple through my bra with one hand, and her other hand found its way to my erection. I gently pushed it away and said "Nuhn uh." Crystal kissed my neck as she thrust up into me. Each of her thrusts drove deep into me as she lifted my ass up off the bed. I pushed back just as hard as she pumped her cock into me.

Her fleshy and warm cock in my ass felt so different from the dildos and other toys I was used to. I was absolutely loving it. Crystal said, "This girl has one tight pussy."

"Fuck me, Crystal! I want you to fill me with your cum!" She increased the intensity of her assault. Finally, she cried "I'm cummmming," as she thrust several more times and filled my pussy with cum.

That's what Allison was referring to as my trigger. My untouched clitty had been hard for several hours and Crystal's cock buried in my ass and flooding my insides with cream, set off a volcano from deep within my balls finally causing the mother of all orgasms for me.

"Uuuuuuuugh!" I sprayed shot after shot onto my chest, all over my waist shaper and bra. This, in turn appeared to push Allison over the edge, again. She had been giving her pussy and clit a workout with a rabbit vibrator. "Ah, ah, aaaaaaaah!" She screamed.

As we lay there, I could feel Crystal's penis begin to revert to its softened state, her juices leaking out of me and down my crack onto the sheets. Crystal rolled over onto her back and lay there breathing deeply, trying to come down from her orgasmic euphoria.

My own puddle of cum on my chest and abdomen sat there until Allison recovered. She first proceeded to lick Crystal clean, eliciting soft moans from her. She then cleaned my pussy, sticking her tongue in my hole and sucking Crystal's cum out. Finally, she lapped up the puddle on my torso.

She finished off with our ritual of cum-sharing, mine mixed with Crystal's. We fell asleep, intertwined. Before drifting off, I heard Crystal saying, "I love you, Raquel!" Allison added, "Me, too!" I was so exhausted, I barely got the words out of my mouth, "I love you, both, Crystal and Allison."

The next morning, we lied together for hours, talking about what we'd like to try. A few boundaries were set, but all three of us shared an adventurous willingness to start trying new things. One thing we all agreed upon was that humiliation and pain were not turn-ons.

I got worked up from all the sex talk and simply had to have more of Crystal's cock. I pulled her on top me and grabbed her ass, encouraging her to scoot up let me suck her off. She didn't require a lot of encouragement.

While she straddled my face and fed me her shaft, Allison pulled down my panties, straddled my hips and rode my clitty, something I realized that she hadn't done much of since she had met Raquel. Most of my orgasms had come from anal stimulation.

We all approached climax together and as Crystal fed me another mouthful of her juices, Allison soaked my crotch and I filled her pussy with my seed. We shared a cocktail of our mixed orgasmic juices and got cleaned up. They had big plans for Raquel. I couldn't wait.

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser.

12