My Name is Raquel Ch. 05

Story Info
Raquel's first "Girls' Night Out".
6.1k words
4.81
11.5k
11

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may have noticed an error in the originally published episode. It was a distraction that I have fixed in this version. Enjoy.

*******

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser.

My nearly lifelong panty fetish, that I had kept from my wife of 15 years, was discovered by my stepdaughter, Jessica, while I was lying on top of my collection spread out all over the master bed wearing a pair of blue boyshorts with pink lace around the waist and masturbating. She had also observed me drinking my precum and watching transvestite and transgender porn.

She indulged my panty fetish by combining my collection with her own panties and allowing me to pick and choose which ones I wore. We began swapping panties back and forth that we had worn and cum in. On nights my wife, Allison, was out with her childhood friend, Crystal, we would get together, have a "panty party" where we would hold private fashion shows and watch each other masturbate.

Jessica is the first person to put all the clues together and recognize the inner Raquel in me. She helped me transform into her and began dressing me in all varieties of lingerie, not just panties. She taught me the finer arts of makeup, wearing and walking in heels, speaking like a girl, and most importantly acting like a girl in bed, eating her pussy, sucking her strap-on dildo, and taking it in my manpussy. Luckily, Jessica and Allison literally had NO secrets.

Allison surprised me by figuratively and literally embracing my transformation into Raquel. She was not angry in the least bit that I had hidden my panty fetish. She understood how I might have feared revealing something that most people wouldn't accept. She was sincerely apologetic for not being the one to see Raquel, for not being the one to help draw her out.

She confided that, after seeing me transformed into Raquel for the first time, it became obvious that my sensitivity to her sexual needs as a woman, the way I acquiesced to keeping my man clitty and legs shaved, the way I was always eager to perform cunnilingus, and especially, my willingness to kiss her after she gave me blow jobs and even clean her pussy after sex were traits that had always attracted me to her. She acknowledged that she had ignored these signs even though she had personally witnessed them in her childhood friend, Crystal.

Crystal had been born a boy, Christopher, and Allison had helped her transform. When they were 18, they became lovers. What I had assumed were innocent girl's night out and weekend girl's trips were a continuation of their lifelong love affair in every way except physical sex. Although they had not sex since Allison and I became engaged, they were as close as two people can be.

Crystal was transgender, choosing not to go full out, but she had had a beautiful set of breasts.

Pre-Raquel, I would say that Allison's and my sex life was at least above average. After I revealed Raquel to Allison, it rose to another level. I threw out all of my men's underwear and always wore at least a pair of panties and stockings under my regular clothes. I loved weekends the most, though, when I could transform for two full days. Our sex life was filled with sexy underwear, pussy licking, and strap-on dildos or butt plugs in my manpussy.

When Allison confided my identity as Raquel to Crystal, and the two of them concocted a plan for a threesome, our sex life went off the charts. They surprised me one weekend and for the first time I got the chance to suck something other than a dildo. I got to taste real cum that wasn't mine. I got to experience a flesh and blood cock in my cunt. I got to feel one exploding inside me, filling we with semen. I got to be double-penetrated, Allison fucking me from behind, Crystal fucking my mouth. The three of us began spending lots of time together and Crystal became like my mentor, constantly refining Raquel into the girl she was meant to be.

In addition to wearing lingerie, I started fully dressing. I was extremely lucky that I was practically the same size as both Jessica and Allison, and Crystal for that matter. The only difference was my lack of titties, so all of my bras were A-cups. With a careful diet and exercise regime and tips from Crystal, I was able to trim down, tighten my butt, expand my hips a little and fit into their clothes even better. Our feet were even the same size.

So, while I basically started with a full wardrobe: cocktail dresses, minidresses, sun dresses, skirts, blouses, sweaters, skinny jeans, flats, platform sandals, stiletto-heeled pumps and boots, not to mention lots of makeup and jewelry, the three women in my life, my girlfriends, I called them, loved taking me out in public as Raquel to go shopping for things of my own. What more could a girl ask for?

I got plenty of stares, but none that said, "What's that guy doing in drag?" Allison, Jessica and Crystal all recognized the stares. They assured me that the women were looking at me saying to themselves, "I wish I had her figure. Or, I wish I was her." And the guys were thinking, "I wish my wife or girlfriend was that hot! Or, I'd like to fuck that!"

That brings us to this weekend.

Allison and Crystal invited me to go on my first girl's night out with them. They decided that we should go to one of their favorite places. Crystal came over early so we could pregame. I was going to have a beer and got a look from Crystal that said, "Girls don't drink beer." She suggested a Cosmo, which I really liked. We each had a few cocktails and started planning our outfits.

I wasn't familiar with the bar we were going to and asked what it was like. At this bar, Allison said, "Saturday nights are lady's nights and, unlike most bars that have lady's nights to draw male customers, this place caters more to ladies like us." I cracked, "Who needs men, anyway?" Crystal said, "Well, dicks aren't a bad thing." I giggled at her response.

We decided that since we had enough time, we would get ready one at a time.

Crystal went first. Since she was spending so much time at our place, lately, she had plenty of outfits she kept in the guest bedroom. Either way, since we were all basically the same sizes, she could have just worn anything in the house.

She chose a black lacy thong, a matching black bra, and a black garter belt and stockings. She put on a black minidress that barely covered her fine ass and picked out a pair of short black boots. Her black leather wristlet with gold spikes, gold hoop earrings, and gold chain necklace added some bling. She chose black fingernail polish and black lipstick, as well as dark grey eyeshadow to complete her "Goth Meets Hooker" look.

Allison went with a pair of white crotchless panties with laces on both sides, holding the front and back together. She added a white lace balconette bra and white thigh high stockings. She went with a black and white plaid, pleated miniskirt and white blouse, tied in a knot below her tits. She wore a black lace choker around her neck. Her 5-inch red patent leather stiletto pumps made her calves and her butt tight. She chose eyeshadow in several shades of blue blended together, painted her nails blue and her lips in a red shade, as shiny as her pumps, to finish off her "Slutty Schoolgirl" theme.

We had helped each other throughout the process, now it was my turn. All of this lingerie, makeup, dressing, and accessorizing had gotten me hard. Crystal rubbed my erect clitty and said, "This won't do."

I said I couldn't help it. "Well I can help it." She knelt in front of me and proceeded to give me a quickie blow job. I went along and didn't try to prolong it. It only took a few minutes of her expert sucking for me to blow my load. "Mmmmmmmm, tasty," was her response, as I filled her mouth.

Knowing how much I loved my own cum, she saved a little for our post-BJ kiss. Then it was my turn to, "Mmmmmmmm."

Allison stared at us with contrived impatience and asked sarcastically, "Are y'all finished? And, by the way, Crystal, why did you get to suck her off?" "First "cum", first served," she replied with a smile. "Well, we've still got work to do on Miss Raquel. Let's get busy."

"Sorry, dear. It was all my fault," I said sheepishly, with a sad pouty face. She laughed and punched me in the shoulder.

I was pretty adept at transforming myself into Raquel, by now, but the girls insisted in taking over this time.

First, Crystal presented me with a brand new set of nude colored Victoria's Secret lingerie. The panties were cheekies and the bra was a Dream Angels Demi Bra. They looked luxurious. However it didn't take a lingerie expert to see that the bra wasn't an A-cup. I coughed, "Ahem," and held my hands, palm-up, cupping my non-existent breasts. She said, "Honey, I thought about that," and opened another bag and pulled out a set of C-cup breast forms, with nipples.

Crystal applied adhesive to the forms and expertly placed them on my chest. Fortunately, my regular grooming included complete hair removal below the neck, except for a landing strip above my clit, so there was no pesky chest hair. She used makeup foundation to make the edges nearly invisible.

With my new breasts in the way, I had to learn a new trick, though, putting my arms through the straps and clasping it in the back, rather than just hooking the clasps in the front and spinning it around. Allison saw me struggling and said, "Come here, Baby, let me help."

She stood behind me and hooked my bra, then helped me adjust it in the front so it showed the right amount of cleavage. Her hands lingered, copping a feel. "I really like this," she purred. I looked at Crystal and mouthed, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" The weight and the bounce my new titties added were a fabulous new feeling.

Next, Allison told me to sit on the bed. She slid the panties up my smooth legs. I stood and Crystal said, "Let me show you a trick." She grabbed my flaccid girlcock and tucked it back between my legs, then pulled the panties up snugly into my crotch. I looked down and it almost created a camel toe effect, albeit, a little lopsided, but it felt good. Allison helped me put on a pair of shiny thigh high nude stockings and said, "Time for your makeup, now."

"I know you normally put on your own makeup, and you do a fantastic job, but just sit back and let us make your first girl's night face." I didn't mind and I definitely wasn't offended. As a matter of fact, I loved being pampered.

They settled on a pink motif. They spent extra time adding false eyelashes and the right blend of powders and pink blush. Then they applied pink eyeshadow and hot pink lipstick. Lastly, they applied long fake nails and painted them hot pink, as well.

My outfit included a tight black leather miniskirt and a light pink blouse with just enough buttons undone to show my new cleavage. Above-the-knee black boots with 3-inch spikes left the tops of my stockings showing between the boots and my miniskirt.

They picked a short layered cut blond wig, glued on, 3-karat diamond stud earrings in silver settings (a special gift I had actually given Allison) and a silver cuff bracelet for my left wrist. They decided my look was "Hot Chick Meets Classic Chic".

We were ready to go out. One chick and two chicks with dicks.

I had kept the Cosmos coming during our preparation, but we celebrated the final results of our efforts with a shot of tequila and booked an Uber.

Before our ride arrived, they informed me that they had talked and decided that if the opportunity presented itself, hook-ups would be okay if all three of us was comfortable with it. This was new territory. But what wasn't new in our lives, recently? I wasn't sure about it, but agreed to keep an open mind.

We got to the bar and found a booth. When the waitress came by, I ordered my new favorite drink, a Cosmo for each of us. The place was clean and the music was a mix of electronic and my favorite 80's pop and rock, something one would think catered to women. We were cutting up, drinking and being catty about some of the girls in the bar. The three of us danced together to a number of songs.

Upon returning to our booth after one dance session, I noticed a table with three hotties about thirty feet away, a redhead, a blond and a brunette one of each, like us. They were three of the best looking girls in the bar.

Allison caught me looking. "They're hot, aren't they?" I feigned innocence.

"What? I hadn't noticed."

"Yeah, right. It's okay to look, you know?"

"Well, yeah I may have noticed them."

Crystal noticed them too, because they were also checking us out. She said, "I don't know what you think, but beside you two, those are the prettiest three ladies here and I think I've seen them in here, before."

I don't know why, because the two hottest babes I've ever seen were sitting with me, maybe it was all the Cosmos (and the tequila shot), but me eyes kept wandering over to them.

They, too, noticed the attention they were getting from us and got up and started walking over towards us.

"They're coming over," I said. "How do I look?"

Crystal leaned in close and whispered in my ear, seductively, "Hhhhott!"

Then they were standing right in front of us. The redhead spoke up, "You girls looked like you're having fun. Would you mind if we joined you?" Crystal and Allison looked at me, wanting me to give a sign as to whether I was ready. I replied to the new girls, "We are and we'd love for you to."

They introduced themselves. Janet was the redhead. Niki was the blond. Lynn was the brunette. Allison, Crystal, and I slid around so they could fit in the booth. The booth was large enough for the six of us, but just enough. Crystal and Allison were to my left, with Allison on the end of the booth. I was in the middle of the booth. Janet slid in first, next to me on my right, followed by Niki and Lynn.

We carried on drinking and chatting. All the while, Janet kept inching closer to me, until our legs, hips and shoulders were touching. At some point, she casually raised her left arm and put it on the back of the booth, then let it slide down around my shoulders. Allison noticed and threw me a wink.

An 80's song from the Pretty in Pink soundtrack started up. Janet said, "Ooo, this is one of my favorites!" "I love this movie and the soundtrack, too," I said. "Let's dance!" Janet said, basically to the whole table. So we all headed to the dance floor and danced together.

Two songs later, a slow song started. Everyone headed back to the booth. I started to, when Janet grabbed my hand and said, "Wait! I like this one, too. Dance one more with me."

"I'd be delighted to."

I didn't know who should lead, but Janet took the initiative and pulled me close and put her arms around my waist with her hands just above my ass. I went ahead and put my arms over her shoulders. I nuzzled her neck and noted a hint of Chanel, my favorite perfume. My head was spinning. My tucked dick was enlarging and growing backwards towards my butt crack. The song ended and Janet kissed me. It was lip to lip, but didn't last long. I barely had time to kiss back. Then it was over. What a tease.

We returned to the booth. Allison and Niki were sitting next to each other and were kissing. Crystal and Lynn were likewise making out. When Allison saw Janet and me, she asked, "Are you ready to go?" I didn't know who she was asking.

She said, "We're ready to go. Niki and Lynn are coming back to our place. Would you care to join us, Janet?"

"Does that mean Raquel is going? If so, that's a yes."

I really didn't know what I was expecting. This whole scene was alien to me. Allison and Crystal had hinted that the girls at this bar might be girls, or they might not. With Janet, Lynn and Niki, I couldn't tell either way. I didn't care, either. As It turned out, later, Lynn and Niki were girls, Janet was not, although, at this point, I still did not know.

We were going to order an UberX, but just as we got outside, a limo pulled up. A group of girls piled out and headed into the bar.

I asked the driver if he had to wait on his customers. He said that he was free for a couple of hours and could take us wherever we wanted to go as long as he could be back by then. It was perfect timing.

Allison and Niki, and Janet and I fit across the back seat, comfortably. Crystal and Lynn sat together facing us, with their backs to the driver.

"Would you ladies like some champagne?" The driver offered.

"Yes!" we replied in unison. Crystal did the honors and popped the cork and began pouring and passing out flutes.

"I love champagne, the bubbles tickle my nose," Janet giggled. "Cheers!"

The 30 minute ride home was mostly silent after that, as we all began kissing.

My hand was on Janet's stockinged knee. I began rubbing her thigh, slowly going higher and higher. When I got to the hem of her very short skirt, she playfully slapped the back of my hand and whispered, "Wait, you naughty girl." So I had to be content with French kissing her and nuzzling her neck, inhaling her enticing perfume.

It was dark in the back of the limo, but I was sure I saw the other girls getting at least to second base. I was jealous.

When we arrived home, I paid the limo driver and we practically ran inside. Although with my tight shirt and heeled boots, one could scarcely call it running.

Once inside, Allison offered, "Would you girls like another drink, or would you prefer to retire to more private settings?" As worked up as we were, private settings were the unanimous choice. Allison laughed, "Whew. I'd hoped you would say that, I just had to offer."

I had decided to give Allison and Niki the Master suite. Crystal and Lynn would go to the guest bedroom, Crystal's new home-away-from-home, which had it's own on-suite, too. And Janet and I would use my oasis, my Shangri La, Jessica's room. We said our good nights, but before going our separate ways, I demurely shook Niki's and Lynn's hands and gave them hugs and kisses, saying, "It's been so nice meeting you. I'll see you in the morning."

I gave Crystal a goodnight kiss and while the rest of the girls were telling each other good night, I hugged Allison tightly and kissed her tenderly saying, "Thank you, my love. I love you more than you could ever know." She smiled a smile that melted my heart. "I love you, too, Raquel. Now go enjoy yourself."

Once we were in my Garden of Eden, where Raquel had come to life, I wasn't as impatient as I had been in the limo. Janet and I kissed for a while and we talked some. We told each other about ourselves and how we came to where we were tonight. That's when I finally confirmed she was like me and not a female. We had remarkably similar stories. It was hard to believe because she was so feminine, so pretty.

She said, "You don't know how lucky you are, to be a gurl, like me, and to have a wife like Allison, who loves you how you are."

"Trust me, I know and I thank my lucky stars every day."

She complimented my transformation, too. And she admitted that even though she had been transforming into Janet for years she had had a hard time figuring out that I wasn't a female at first.

"Thank you, that's probably the most perfect thing you could have said to me." I blushed.

"There's one more thing I have to tell you." My mind immediately went to the negative and I thought, " Uh oh, here it comes."

Although I didn't know what "it" was. What she told me surprised me, but in a way it didn't. And it wasn't an uh-oh moment.

She said, "My friends and I have been going to that bar for years. We've seen Allison and Crystal there many times. And they always just seemed like the perfect couple. I mean, sure they danced with a lot of other girls and looked like they definitely partied, but I've never seen them leave with anyone, always just the two of them."

12