My Name is Raquel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know how much it means to me to hear that. That's sweet of you to tell me," I said. "So, what made you decide to hit on us tonight?"

"First, their attitudes were ever so slightly different. And second, when I saw you with them, I said to myself, "Janet, you're looking at an angel," and I just had to try and meet you, even if I thought my advances would be shot down." I know she could see me blushing, now, even through my makeup. "To be honest, my girlfriends and I don't go there to hook up all that much."

"Well, I guess we're the two luckiest girls in town, tonight. Now let's stop talking," I grinned. "Show me what I've won."

She stood and started her striptease. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched. She kicked off her heels, unzipped and shimmied out of her skirt, and unbuttoned her blouse. She faced away from me and looking back over her left shoulder pulled the blouse off that shoulder. She turned and looked over the other shoulder and repeated the move, letting the blouse drop to her shoulder blades pausing a moment, then letting it fall to the floor.

She bent at the waist and peeled one of her stockings to the floor. With her back to me, I had a stage front view of her ass. She pulled the other one down, shaking her moneymaker at me. She spun around and unhooked her front-clasp bra, opening it like a book, to expose her breasts. They looked incredibly lifelike, but as I soon found out, were prosthetics like mine. Lastly, she pulled off her panties, and out from between her thighs dropped her previously tucked ladycock.

"How have you kept that thing hidden?" I gasped. It was a monster.

"Very difficultly, and with a special adhesive," she replied. "I definitely couldn't let your attempted seduction in the limo, make me hard."

"My attempted seduction? Come here, I'll show you seduction!"

We switched places, her sitting on the edge of the bed. I was eager and I quickly stripped down to my bra, panties and stockings and knelt on the floor between her legs.

She was already starting to leak precum. I ran my tongue up the bottom of her shaft and right across the head. She moaned. My god, her precum was absolutely delicious.

I certainly knew how I liked my clit treated, so I held hers firmly with one hand and stroked it lightly with the other. I felt her hands on my head. They were just resting lightly. But she remained passive and gentle while I began to bob my mouth up and down her cock.

I had trained my mouth and throat vigorously, and after making sure my mouth and Janet's cock were both lubricated enough I pushed all the way down until my nose was buried in her pubic hair, a little heart shaped patch. She gasped, perhaps shocked that I was able to deepthroat her. I loved the feel of her thick member pulsing in my throat.

Finally I felt her hands grip my head and I thought, "Yes! Do it! Fuck my mouth and throat!"

She sensed my desire and rocked her hips back and forth on the edge of the bed, shoving her cock deep in my throat. Her desire for me spurred me on and I wrapped my lips around the head of her cock and began using my lips and tongue to slowly swirl and slurp. I was in paradise!

All I wanted was this goddess's throbbing cock in my mouth and throat and hands. I expertly worked her dick for at least a half hour, when she suddenly pulled me back. I looked up at her with nothing but raw lust.

"I'm about to cum," she gasped.

"Yes," I hissed. "I want it. Please! Fill my mouth with cum."

Her hands became firm on my head. I reached up and held them there with my own hands. I felt her pull my head forward almost undetectably.

"Yes," I begged. "Yes. I want that."

I was breathing heavy. I was panting. I was possessed. I relaxed my mouth open into an "O" and slid my mouth off for a second to catch my breath. Her eyes gleamed and her hands wrapped around the back of my head and into my hair.

She pulled my head forward again and I didn't resist. When her cock passed my lips again I wrapped them tightly about her shaft and began sucking while she made love to my mouth.

Janet wasn't rough, she just held my head like a man might hold a woman's hips and made slow, passionate love to my mouth, sliding her cock into my willing throat every fifth or sixth stroke.

Every nerve in my body and mind was on fire with joy and pleasure.

It was not long before I heard her start to moan and her thrusts became more frantic and forceful. Every thrust drove her cock forcefully into my throat and I was in heaven. I looked up into her eyes again and begged her with my eyes. I wanted her to fill my mouth with cum so badly, and I wanted her to see how badly I wanted it.

Her eyes stayed locked on mine until I felt her cock begin to surge and her eyes crossed a little and closed.

Her cock exploded cum into my eager mouth. I could feel it hit the roof of my mouth and it filled my senses. I began moaning with joy and pleasure as I swallowed again and again, not letting a drop go to waste. It seemed like she would never stop cumming and I didn't want her to.

Finally her orgasm passed and she smiled down at me hoarsely whispered, "Thank you." I held her flagging cock in one hand and rubbed the head against my lips and cheeks. I could feel semen smearing my lipstick.

"Oh my god! That was earthshaking!" She scooted all the way up to the pillows and patted the bed beside her. I crawled up and lay on my right side, up against her and draped my left leg over hers.

After, a few minutes, she began playing with my little clitty through my panties. Needless to say, after all that had just transpired I was fully erect. Her fingernails tracing my ladycock still encased in my panties sent shivers down my spine. She scooped the precum that was oozing through the front of my my cheekies and stuck the finger in her mouth. "Mmmmmmm! I want more of that.

She straddled my chest, facing my feet, and leaned down to lick me through the satiny shorts. She said, "Lift your hips," and shoved my panties down to my thighs. With her elbows on either side of my hips, she grasped my shaft and began slowly pumping more precum out of me, lapping up each dollop. My equipment was much smaller than hers and she easily took it all in with one slurp.

She then slicked up a finger with precum and saliva and worked it slowly into my manpussy. I clenched tightly around it and she squealed. She worked it in and out. I was able to reach the nightstand for a tube of lube and handed it to her. That made it much easier to add one, then another finger, as I loosened up.

Meanwhile, her little o-ring was right in my face. I spread her cheeks and began tracing circles around it with my tongue. Her response was to Mmmmmmm, while keeping my entire cock in her mouth, which made it feel much like a vibrating pussy toy.

As I tightened the circles with my tongue spiraling closer and closer to the bullseye, she was working magic of her own with her tongue and gently massaging my balls. I didn't stop until I poked my tongue in her boycunt. Then I relentlessly tonguefucked it.

She pushed back harder until my nose was buried in her crack. All of this had the effect I was looking for, she had gotten hard again.

Janet never stopped sucking me, though. And I've got to admit, she had skills. I pulled out of her mouth several times I was feeling close to orgasm. And used all of my edging skills to hold back. Finally, I said, "Stop."

She looked back and said, "But I'm not done yet. I haven't made you cum."

"I've got to have you inside me," I replied. "And I promise, you'll make me cum. Besides, you've got me so ready back there."

"If that's what my baby wants."

"Yes."

"How do you want it?"

"I want you between my legs, facing me, so I can watch your face while you fuck me."

"I love that position, too."

She spun around and laid on top of me first, moving slowly up and down, causing our stiffened clitties to rub together. She even reached between us and graded them together with one hand. This caused a feeling that is hard to describe, other than to say it was ecstatic. She started moving down more and more so that her tip was getting closer to its final destination, until it finally slipped past my balls and nestled against the opening of my pussy.

"Put it in me, now," I pleaded.

She grabbed the lube and squirted some more of it on her finger. She liberally reapplied it to my cunt. Then she put even more on her ladycock. "Want to be sure I don't hurt you." She was aware of her size, something I appreciated. I'd never had anything that large, before. "Here we go!"

The head popped in. I inhaled sharply. She considerately stopped to give me time to acclimate. While I did so, she leaned down and kissed me, nibbled on my earlobes, and tonguefucked my ear canal. When I was ready for more, I put my hands on her ass and pulled her into me just another inch or so. I was using the breathing and relaxation techniques Jessica had thought me to no avail. Janet was just so big. But I was loving every inch so far.

"Let me know when you want more, baby. And let me know when to stop."

I squeezed her ass and gave another pull. "Thanks. I want all of you and I don't want you to stop until I have it, beautiful." She had seven inches in me. "Now! Give me all you've got!" She plunged the rest of the way and her balls slapped my ass. "Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Hold that, right there!" My ass was stretched to it's limits. She held it there, embedded deeply in my pussy.

But, because we had taken it so slow, I was now ready for action.

"Fuck me, Janet! Fuck me hard!" She responded and began pumping in and out. "Ohhh, Raquel, you're so tight!" I kept clenching and unclenching, kneading her with my sphincter.

I lost track of time. She fucked and fucked and fucked me. And she fucked me some more. "Cum in me, Janet fill my pussy!"

"Keep talking to me like that!"

"Shove that cock into my cunt! Fuck me! I want your juice to fill my vagina. I want so much cum, that it overflows and runs down my crack! Flood me with you jizz!" I got my wish.

"Raquel, I'm cummmmming!"

I felt her love muscle pulse time and time again. There was so little room in my pussy for anything other than Janet's cock, that it squirted out around the edges and did, in fact run down my crack.

That was my cue. Without ever touching my clitty, I felt it. My orgasm hit with such unprecedented intensity, all I could manage to get out was her name. "Jannnnnnet!" My ejaculation was with such force, the first shot fired up and splattered off her breasts forms, coming back down and splattering all over my torso. The second shot arched and part of it actually landed in my open mouth. The remaining shots soaked my chest and abdomen.

"Wow! I've never seen anything like that."

I replied, "Me neither. That's not typical, for sure. I guess I have you to thank for it."

We laid there until her cock had deflated enough to fall out of my pussy. "I've got to have a taste of you," she said. She shifted down and licked my stomach.

"Kiss me!" She scooted back up and let me taste myself on her lips.

"Here, give me your hand." I took her hand and held it below the opening of my pussy and squeezed out a load of her cum into her palm. I lifted it up to my chest and turned her hand over to pour it into the puddle of my own, resting between my fake breasts. I folded her middle, ring and pinkie fingers up and used her index finger to stir two gooey liquids together. "Now, try that."

She licked up a mouthful, "Yummy!"

"Be a good girl and give your sweetie a taste."

She sucked up another mouthful, moved up until our lips were touching. I opened my lips and used my tongue to part hers allowing the combined elixir to run into my mouth. I savored it, waiting a minute or two, before swallowing.

"Cuddle with me," I said as I rolled into the little spoon position. She obliged.

She stroked my head and I thought I heard her say, "I love you, Raquel!" Because, you know, Raquel is easy to fall in love with.

"I love you, too, Janet."

The next morning after a couple of quickie blow jobs, one for me and one for Janet, and after freshening up our makeup, we put on our panties and bras, wrapped up in a couple of satin robes and headed to the kitchen for coffee. We were the last two girls to arrive.

Allison, Crystal, Niki and Lynn fell silent when we walked in and all eyes turned to Janet and me.

"What?"

Crystal (of course) spoke up. "Well, if loudest equals the most fun, we're looking at last night's winners!"

The room erupted in laughter.

After hanging out for a while, our new friends got ready to leave. We all hugged and kissed and said our goodbyes We promised to stay in touch and exchanged phone numbers, and Facebook profiles (Raquel has her own recently created profile).

Allison said, "Well?"

We took our coffees to the den and I told them about my night, not leaving out any of the details. We sat around the rest of the morning swapping stories. Allison had had her first true lesbian night and really enjoyed it.

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser.

12