All Comments on 'My Nasty, Little Secret'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Teacher's Dream

I suspect the teacher's confession of desire for an ex-student is not unusual. One has to wonder how many times he's done the same with former students - wait until they're no longer his students, no longer jailbait, ready to take what he wants. Well written, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
blunt

the lines 'im horny' and 'i want to fuck you' are so unexpected and blunt that they ruin the storyline, which had been going well ...poor effort. sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written

It was well written, but the progression to sex was too quick to be believed, and once my suspension of believe was punctured, I didn't enjoy the story as much. Experiencing the back-and-forth, give-and-take negotiations and banter that precede first-time sex makes for great reading. Please don't gloss over those moments! Thanks.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback!

I truly appreciate all of the constructive feedback here. Point taken on the fast sexual progression. I write these stories in one quick session, often on the clock (as in I set a timer for one hour and whatever comes out is what comes out). That means things can be rushed at times. Since this is just practice writing I find this acceptable, but I definitely think Anonymous is right in this instance. If this was a story I was actually publishing I would definitely spend a LOT more time on the progression of this relationship and probably add in more backstory. As for the blunt words, "I'm horny, I want to fuck you," killing the story, I'm not sure I agree but you are entitled to your opinion. I think the issue is more the quick progression like the other person mentioned. Given the alcohol consumed and this girl's adoration of her old teacher, I can totally see a young girl just saying what is on her mind in a moment like this. I get that as a reader you may prefer the "scared little bunny" type of female for a story like this, but Christina is more self-aware, assertive, and under the impression that this is what she wants. Of course, she's still young enough to not think things through thoroughly or assess potential consequences for her actions. Just my opinion as the author. I do have plenty of other stories with the "scared little bunny" type of female succumbing to the older man, my favorite one being "Striking a Chord," which is an impregnation story about a scared little girl and her piano teacher. That one is a bit "rushed" as well but definitely focuses on a more submissive character. Thanks again for the love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...